The Seven Deadly Sins - Undau...

By ShadicDou

Kindly read, please! Hello! This is my first ever book, I'm starting out small! So this shall be a pile of on... More

Author's Note #1
An Irreplaceable Gift - Meliodas x Reader
It's Okay, Isn't It? - Ban x Reader
My Fairy King - King x Reader
What Does Love Mean? - Gowther x Reader
Protect You Always - Escanor x Reader
My Special Someone - Diane x Reader
Valentine's Day/White Day Special 2021 - Seven Deadly Sins
Arcana of Lovers - Merlin x Reader

Author's Note #2

37 1 0
By ShadicDou

My goodness, it's been a while, has it?

I've finally gotten through to you, reader! Do you know how worried I was when I couldn't contact you? 

Wait, you've been trying to find me this whole time? But I was trying to find YOU! It's just that I suddenly lost the connection to the outside world, and-

Oh... I see why now. I lost my connections with the world, so it seemed to you that I disappeared...

What happened?

Putting that aside, it's been about a month since the last Author's Note. I regret to inform you that my internet had... to put it in human terms, "bonkers". It had been going haywire and I was rendered unable to go online, thus impacting my workflow. I was originally planning to release Diane's story two days after Escanor, but it was during that time that the internet had crashed. I couldn't do anything about it, and I had many things piled up on my plate during this month. I sincerely apologize if you had been anticipating Diane's story. 

There's still some work left to be done for Diane, and I do not wish to release a half-baked story that makes no sense. I do hope that you will understand, dear reader. 

Please also note that I will not update daily as I wish to continue bringing full fleshed out content that is enjoyable to read at a glance. 

With that said, thank you for still being here while I was away. You have my sincere, eternal gratitude. In human terms...

I'm back.

With sincere gratitude and yours truly,

Shadic Dou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...
13.2K 521 34
(Seven Deadly Sins fanfic) Diane's eyes are set on Meliodas. But Elizabeth's are too. King, or Harlequin, is new at Liones High. His sister couldn't...
544K 14.1K 58
(Meliodas x Reader) The Seven Deadly Sins. They're betrayers of the realm, guilty of crimes, murdering the Holy Knight Grandmaster, and attempting to...
136K 4.6K 73
This is the story of a young woman name (Y/N), who is the first princess of the demon clan even the leader of the ten commandments, she is known to b...