๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜ โ”โ”โ” bnha ร—...

By _yyyuna

๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜ โ”โ”โ” โ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... More

โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ( ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—› )
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ( ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง )
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ› sanguine โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ› ingenue โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ› languor โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ› fatigue โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ› acta, non verba โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ› meliora โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ› sehnsucht โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ› yoake โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ› natsukashii โœ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ› apricus โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ› mascalzona โœ
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ‘ ( ๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜ )
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ› prรฉjudice โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ› singulier โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ› dimentico โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ› majime โœ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ› giocoso โœ

6.5K 398 75
By _yyyuna

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟓 ━━ 𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐎

❛ [adj.] intended for one's own or others' amusement rather than seriously 

"I PLEDGE THAT I'll be number one." Bakugou said and in result came the chaotic jeers of the other students, who had already disliked Class 1-A weeks before the festival even started.

She smiled. I was nice to see people who didn't really care about the power of the public. It was obvious that he didn't care about image - an aspect that seemed to follow the fate of every hero. Who wouldn't love a hero with a bright and heroic image? But exactly that was the one thing she truly hated about this world. So she thought it was refreshing to see the brazen blonde being the only who would scoff at those who were being obsessed over attention - like children as they whine about the parents giving more attention to the other sibling.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!" Iida shouted, trying to lecture Bakugou.

"At least become a nice bouncy stepping stone for me to jump off." He said as looked down on him, to which Yua wanted to laugh at but didn't. Officially, the reputation of Class 1-A has been ruined.

Through the loud noises they could hear the voice of Pro-Hero Midnight, a women with an odd costume choice that attracted the gazes of many - even those of the students to which Yua could only make a disgusted face.

"Now, let's get started right away. The first game is what you'd call a qualifier!"

She remembered the time at her Chūnin Exams when she was 9. Before the real challenge in the second and third round could even begin, many were disqualified in the written exams part. She still remembered the questions well - they were truly a nightmare but not to her. None of the teachings at the academy could prepare the genin shinobis in the slightest. Truly - Shikaku Nara was indeed a formidable opponent and a genius commander. Someone she certainly didn't want to ever to fight with when it comes to intelligence and logical thinking.

"Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game." Midnight swung her peculiar weapon and a projection appeared, though she didn't how that was possible without any kind of Jutsu. "This year it's..."

"...Obstacle Race!"

"All 11 classes will participate in the 4 kilometre long race outside of the stadium. As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! After all, our school's selling point is freedom!" She laughed at that - what freedom, when she can't even choose to lose?

They took their place, which was right at the red gate that lead to the outside of stadium. She had no tactic or whatsoever as she didn't have clue what would expect her. Though she was sure that it won't be anything too brutal, seeing that many didn't even know how a scar looked like.

The green lights over them slowly turned of one by one, and as soon as the last one turned of the hoard of students rushed off, eager to be in the top ten to prove the spectators their abilities. All she could see was the pushing and struggle to be the leading contestant, but she wasn't experiencing any of that as she was still standing there not moving at all.

"Would you look at that! One student hasn't started even though the others have entered the narrow tunnel!"

Yua looked up to the teacher's lounge where Nezu sat with some other teaching staff. They made eye contact, expectation evident in the principal's eyes as he smiled at her as usually. But he didn't expect her to return a smile though she didn't meant it.

"Watch closely."

Her mouth shaped these exact two words. And she then turned around and walked into the tunnel which was now cleared by the other students. One thing was for sure - Yua would win the sports festival, though she was going to that, Nezu wasn't sure.

. . .

It was pure chaos. Almost half of the participants have been hold by Todoroki, who used his ice quirk the freeze their feet to the ground. But some managed to escape his trap. As expected it was the majority of Class 1-A who had more practical experience in terms of using their quirk to their advantage due to the USJ attack, though they still had problem to maintain there balance.

Yua who has started late arrived at the clumsy scene, in which many students were flailing their arms, desperately trying to move faster. Apparently they were useless in these kind of situation and she wanted to use their defenceless forms to propel herself forward. So she did one simple course of action - using the students that were scattered along the frozen field as steppingstones.

"Yua Uchiha, student of the Hero Course 1-A - with her remarkable speed and agility she has been able to overcome the huge gap between her and the first hoard of students!"

She saw the crowd that gathered before her and saw massive green constructs blocking their way. Though while many came to a full-stop she jumped of the the people's heads, even stepping on someone on her way, and landed at the very front, surprising the leading students Bakugou and Todoroki. She didn't even spare them a glance as she body-flickered herself to the other side, the metallic bodies, not able to stop her as she was to fast to be seen or detected.

Surprised gasps and mutters could be heard as they didn't expect the student who started the latest already in the lead in mere second. She didn't bother destroying them as it would lose her too much time and wouldn't profit her at all - she would've even helped her concurrence which was stupid enough. In a mere second she cleared the first stage of the race, and they awed at that, now only seeing her back in the distance.

"Amazing! The new transferee of the Hero Course got past the top candidates of this year! The robots didn't even stop her!"

She came near the second stage - The Fall as they called it. Pillars were standing in the middle of the deep black space with ropes serving as connectors between them. Looking at them she saw that they had much less distance in between them as she firstly expected. The first game was too easy. She sighed. Why did she have to participate in a child's play again?

"Now, how will the lead contestant overcome this hurdle?"

However, as the commentator saw that she wasn't slowing down one bit he became even more agitated. How can can she jump into danger without assessing anything first?

But he was wrong, she did but the problem was too insignificant to stop her pace now. Without slowing down she jumped and landed on the pillars when necessary. With her chakra-enhanced feet she was able to jump over long distances, in this case even surpassing the power of Iida's quirk-enhanced legs.

"She really jumped?!"

The people who were a little further back were shocked by the announcement. 'How can she be this fast?!'

She looked over the shoulder and saw that only one out of the students arrived at the slope - Todoroki. He watched wide-eyed as the girl already was at the other side without wasting any minute. 'I shouldn't have underestimated her.'

She heard the commentaries of Present Mic that rang in her ears painfully. Everything was painful. And so was the race.

'Can this stop already?' She thought as she finally saw the end of it all. 'It is nothing but the same. Is this all it takes to be regarded as a remarkable hero?'

She saw a shield which said The Land Mine Field, but she wasn't sure what a mine was. So she halted the first time in this entire race.

"Ah yes the land mines! The third stage is really a tricky one but by carefully examining you will be able to differentiate! So you have to exploit your and legs!"

She took a stone which was on the ground and threw it into the field, causing one of the mines to explode. A flurry of pink powder was sprayed into the air. A poor imitation of an explosion. She just ran into it. As long as she was fast enough to escape a mine during the delay of the trigger, which she noticed when she threw the stone, she would be fine.

In the mean while Todoroki and the others were catching up with her, seeing that she she was seemingly struggling with this stage. Though it wasn't the case. They just saw her landing on the mine field thoughtlessly, and an explosion was triggered, They expected that she would be thrown up by the explosion's power. Though as the mist cleared up they saw her running, not minding the many explosions - including Bakugou who yelled at her for some reason, that happened behind her back.

In the end she shouldn't care to listen to the yells of her classmates who have seen her running ahead. Did she deserve to win it? She heard the loud explosion that didn't fit the usual sound that a mine would produce. She looked over her shoulder and saw Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya, reaching out, all having desperate looks that held hope to win the race. It seemed quite moronic seeing them having looks that would even fit a desperate dying man. Was it really that important to win a game?

She thought of Naruto who was the only one who believed in her brother, hoping that he would come home, no matter how far he has gone. He was desperate enough to almost die by his hands. She could never describe how thankful she was. But she couldn't help but be more realistic - that he won't come unless some miracle occurs. That only his dead body without any soul would make that possible. Then why couldn't she break it to him? Why couldn't she crush the hope of a boy who believes in his words and swore to bring back his only best friend, his brother?

So she asked herself again. 'Do I deserve to win, just because Nezu asked me to?' Unconsciously she slowed down, though no one noticed it. But it was enough to make the others catch up to her before she could make any other decision. Eventually they passed her as they are led by their adrenaline which was caused by the final spurt to the finish line.

"What a surprising tactic! Izuku Midoriya has taken the lead! Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou have now stopped slowing each other down as they are now in hot pursuit!"

She could see that Midoriya had a rough landing, but managed to get up in time, sprinting to the finish with Todoroki being second and Bakugou third. She calmly ran the needed steps with her now lower speed to win the fourth place.

She was content enough with the result, thinking that she has done them a favour, even though she didn't directly mean to. The happiness in Midoriya's eyes was evident as he finally won an important event - after all, he was able to defeat the top students of the class. Todoroki however didn't seem all too content being second place after Midoriya, since earlier he did declare a war. And then she saw him, a glare shown on his face as he tried to catch his breath.

'Ah. Of course it is him.'

She was now in front of him and she exhaled a deep breath, extending a hand. "Did I not tell you?" His glare intensified to the point that she could envision flames in his eyes. "To not look only ahead, but to also watch out for those behind you?"

Top-Ten Ranking

01 | Izuku Midoriya

02 | Shoto Todoroki

03 | Katsuki Bakugou

04 | Yua Uchiha

05 | Ibara Shiozaki

06 | Juzo Honenuki

07 | Tenya Iida

08 | Fumikage Tokoyami

09 | Eijiro Kirishima & Hanta Sero

10 | Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (A/N: lol I love his name xD)

A/N: Yua is just too fast, what can I say? So, I will go on a break for a while, since school is killing me. Why? Because somehow the teachers think that we have too much free time even though we all have to write friggin long essays. Like, what's wrong with them?? Ok, sorry for the short rant xD

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 272 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
512K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
23.9K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
338K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...