I L U Only Ae!!! ❤ ( Complete...

By ChikkiMugala

Hello cuties 🥰🥰 ....this is my first story .... Ae and Pete have known each other since childhood...they ar... More

chapter 1 : change in pete
chapter 2 : pain ....
chapter 3 : drunk ....
chapter 4 : hurt ...
chapter 5: for ae....
chapter 6 : me??
chapter 7 : childhood..
chapter 8 : for you.
chapter 9: Ae's embrace
chapter 10:my friend
chapter 11: sulky cutie
chapter 12: for you.
chapter 13:dream or real
chapter 14: liking
chapter 15:pain
chapter 16: forgive
chapter 17: rose day
chapter 18: proposal
chapter 19: boyfriend
chapter 20:possessiveness
chapter 21: gift
chapter 22: apple!!
chapter 23: waiting
chapter 24: alex..!!
chapter 26: sweetness
chapter 27 : parents
chapter 28: forever
chapter 29 : don't lie
chapter 30 : your smile
chapter 31: ae!!
chapter 32 : i love you
chapter 33: party
chapter 34 : who's that??
chapter 35 : don't go
chapter 36 : pete!!!
chapter 37 : memories..
chapter 38 : present..
chapter 39 : look at me....
chapter 40 : you are trapped....
chapter 41: marriage...
chapter 42: no....
chapter 43 : new love...
next storyy...
part 2 ???
new story cover
where is my pete ?? part -2

chapter 25: dont leave

443 22 2
By ChikkiMugala

Ae pov :

We reached apartment , apple is roaming around and playing.

Pete - apple... Don't run around... Aren't you hungry dear..

Pete was shouting from kitchen. She ran to pete.

Pete - aren't you hungry huh??

Pete asked apple. She nodded. " Then why are you roaming around... Go.. Go and sit besideae... " She smiled and came to hall, sat beside me on couch.

" You wanna watch a movie..?? " I asked her. She smiled. " Which movie do you want to watch? " I asked her. " This one... ( I showed king Kong).... No... Then.. This one... ( I showed lion King, she nodded)... Okay then.. Let's watch.. " I said and started the movie. We both were watching with full concentration.

" Apple... Lunch is ready... Come on.. " Pete called from kitchen. Pete came to hall. He folded hands and looking both of us. " What are you both doing here... I am calling you both form kitchen.. Can't you both hear... " He complained. Me and looked at each other and giggled. " No... We didn't hear you.. " I replied.

" Ooo... Some one is ganging upon me khab... I see.. Then I will eat alone... You two.... Starve here!!!!!... " He said angrily and went back to kitchen. Apple looked at me with a pout.. " We made him angry?? .. Right... " I said to her. She nodded.

" Let's go to him... " I said and we both went to kitchen. Pete is eating already. " Ooo.. I am hungry apple..... Can we get food here... " I said to apple. She shook her head. " Iam thinking same apple.... How can we eat now.. Helloo... Is there anyone can serve us food??... " I asked. He looked at us. " No.. One khub.. " He replied. He turned away.

" Looks like we have to make our own food apple.. No body is taking care of us.... Come.. Let's go.. " I said and acted like cooking food. I looked at Pete.. He is still ignoring. " Ouch... My hand.... " I said. " What happened khab ae.... Are you hurt... " Pete said immediately and started checking me... Me and apple laughed.

" You both tricked me khab.. I am not going to talk to both of you now.... Do what ever you want khab... " He said and continued eating. He is upset now.. My angel is sulking. I turned to apple. She folded her hands and looking at me angrily. " Let's go make our angel happy apple come on... " I said and went near Pete. " We are sorry..... Forgive us naa~~" I said to him.

He didn't replied. " Apple... Come here and help me... " She came beside me. She caught her ears and gave a big smile to Pete. He looked at her and turned away again. " I am sorry naa babe... We both are hungry.. Forgive us naa~~ muah... " I kissed his cheek. " What are doing in front of children khab ae~~~" He whined.

" Aww.. Can't I kiss my angel.. Apple come here... We will both kiss Pete.... Until he forgive us come on... " I said while picking up apple.

We both kissed Pete.." Aeeeee~~ ~ stop it it's embarrassing.. " He said while his cheeks turned to red. " Why... We will kiss you until you forgive us.. Right apple... " I said. She nodded. " Okay.. Okay.... I forgive both of you... Stop it... " He said.

Apple slid to Pete arms and kissed his cheek. She caught her tummy... Pete looked at her. " Are you hungry... " He asked. She nodded. " Go and sit both of you khab... I will bring food... " He said. We both went to dining table and sat.
Pete served food and we all ate. After having lunch I dropped apple back in pete's car.

I went back to apartment. Pete was watching TV. News channels are shouting about bomb blast. I went to sleep. I felt dizzy due to pain killers. I woke up after 3 hours. It's evening already.. I went to hall.. Pete is not there. I went to kitchen.. He is not there too.. " Pete... Pete.. " I called him. No response. Where did he went?. I heard crying sound.. I went into that direction.. Pete was sitting on ground hugging his knees and crying in lobby.

Ae - Pete... What happened.. Why are you crying...

He looked at me. His face was full of tears...

Pete - ae..... You are awake khab... ( sob).. I didn't disturbed you right...

Ae - no... I woke up by myself... What are you doing here... Come inside... ( I wiped his tears)... Come..

We both went inside and sat on couch. I held his face in my hands. I wiped his tears.

Ae - now.. Tell me what happened.. Why are you crying...

Pete - t... Today.. When I saw you lying on road...( sob).. I.. I thought I lost you khab... If.. If I were late 2 min to theatre... ( sob).. What would have happened to you and apple.... ( sob)... I can't imagine living without you kh....

I interrupted him while pressing my lips to him... I parted and looked at him.

Ae - stop... Stop thinking too much.. ( I wiped his tears and pressed our foreheads together).. We both are fine... I won't leave you..... Okay.. I am fine.. Nothing happened to me.. Don't worry..

Pete - but.. Khab..

Ae - don't talk... I love you.. That's it.... ( I hugged him).... Remember Pete... Even if something happens to me..... You should be fine... You should move on.... I won't stop loving you okay....

I parted and held his face in my hands. " I love you.... Pete.. " I kissed him deeply...

Ae - promise me Pete...( he looked at me)... That you will take care of yourself even if I am dead or alive....

He eyes got watery again.. He shook his head. " I... I can't pr.. Promise you that khab... ( sob).. I can't... " He said while crying and holding my hands.

" Pete!!!... If something happens to me.. You should take care of yourself, you should be living a happy life and also you should be strong... Strong enough to fight the world... Okay.. Now promise me.... " I said to him.

" I.... I can't.. Promise you that khab.... I can't live without you fine... ( sob).. You are my life... Y.. You are my strength khab..( sob).. I... I may be alive but not happy khab... ( sob).. Please don't make me to promise you khab... Because... ( sob).. I.. I can't... " He said while shaking and crying.

" Okay.... You no need to promise but... You can promise that you will try to be strong.. " I asked with the last hope. He nodded. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. " Awwww..... " I said in pain.

" S.. Sorry khab ae... I forgot your back is injured... Does it hurt khub... " He asked while checking my back worriedly.

I kissed him on his lips " It's not paining now.. " I said. He blushed. " Stop it khab ae ~~" He said. " Okay... Okay.. Now will you stop crying... Look, your eyes are red... How much did you cried... " I asked while touching his eyes with my thumb.

" I am okay khab ae... You go and rest I will prepare dinner you need to heal your wounds.. I will ask aunt jiew to teach me some protein food. " He said.

" Okay... But don't burn yourself... I will go and rest wake me up when food is ready... I feel dizzy... " I said while catching my head.

" Are you okay khab ... Do you need to go hospital???.. " He asked.

" No.. No.. I will be fine after rest.. " I said and walked to bed.

Pete pov :

I cooked dinner and called ae for dinner. He seems kinda weak. His back is injured and hands are still weak to eat.

Pete - ae khab... Can you eat..

Ae - my hands feel numb Pete.... Aww my head hurts too...

He held his head tightly. I was worried ... I quickly went to him.

Pete - A.. Are you okay khab ae...should I call doctor.... I will call him now...

Ae - I will be fine.. Pete.. Argh... May be because of pain killers... Come here...

Pete - but ae....you don't look good.. I will call doctor...

Ae - I am fine Pete... I will be okay after eating... You don't worry..

He pulled my hand and made me sit on his lap.

Pete - what are you doing khab..

Ae - my energy is you Pete... My hands are numb.. Can you feed me...

Pete - I will do anything for you ae... It's just feeding..

I was feeding him slowly... He hugged my waist and rested his head on my chest. " Don't cry Pete.... You know that I don't like it... I am okay now.. " He said.

We both had our dinner. Ae went to bed. I cleaned his wounds and dressed them again. I waked him up. " Ae khab... You need to take medicines.. Get up naa khub.. " I said slowly. He woke up and took his medicines. I gave him one by one.

I went to bed after changing my clothes. Ae is half naked and binded with all those bandages on his arms and on his back. Ae laid on his back.

" Ae khab... Lay on your stomach.... Your wound will hurt... Come on..... Get up. " I said while turning him on his stomach. He pushed me down and laid on me.... He buried his face in my neck and hugged me tightly. I can feel his warm skin through my clothes. I covered both of us with blanket. I closed my eyes while hot breath filling my neck. " I.. I love you Pete... " He said in his sleep. I kissed his head and said " Mee too.. Khab..".

   In Pete dream...

Ae and me was walking on streets. We were talking and looking at the streets. There was a golden flower over there in a wrestling match.. It's so good.

Ae - what are you looking prince Pete...

Pete - see.. That flower is so nice..

Ae - do you like it my prince.. I will get it for you..

He said and immediately jumped into the ring. A heavy bodybuilder was in the ring. He is so big. I was scared.

Pete - ae khab... I don't want it come back...

Ae didn't listened to me. He started fighting. Ae has to be in the ring for three minutes... How can he ...... That wrestler is so big and strong. I was shouting at him to come back... But he isn't listening to me.

He beat ae's face with full force... Ae's face was bleeding...he also shoved a punch in ae's stomach.. Ae spitted blood.

Pete - AE.... I DONT WANT IT KHAB.... ( sob)... COME BACK... AE!!!.... (sob)... Please come back... Naa khab..dont hit him... Ae~~~ I don't want it khab...

  It's my fault I shouldn't have said to him... " Ae..... " I shouted. Finally three minutes are finished. Ae was with full of wounds... He is bleeding. He got the flower in his hand and gave it to me. I hugged him tightly....

Pete - are you crazy khab....( sob ) Why did you risked your life khab.... I was shouting I don't want it..(sob).... It's not worth your life....

He hugged me back.

Ae - prince Pete... A common man like me can't give you anything.. What all I have is my life... You said you like it so, I atleast wanted to give you what you want.... It's worth my life prince..

I parted and looked at him. I kissed all over his face and pressed our foreheads together.

Pete - you give me what I want.. ( he nodded)... I want you... I don't want anything else.. Even if you give me a normal flower that's okay for me... No need to risk your life.. Next time don't do it okay khab...

Ae - as your order prince....

Pete - let's go to doctor... Come... I can't see you hurt khab..

He nodded and went to treat his wounds....

End of dream....

" Ae!!!... " I woke up suddenly. I checked my surroundings. Thank god it's just a dream... I looked at ae he is still sleeping soundly on me... I hugged him tightly and kissed his hair." I love you khab ae....dont leave me... Never... " I said to him and went to sleep.

Alex pov:

      My head is hurting so bad... I went to check up after few days.. Doctors asked me if I have hitted my head anywhere.. I only fell down when bomb blast happened. I said to them. They said I can loose my memory temporarily.... I was shocked. Even though I want to forget my heart break I can't forget my p park. He may not love me back... But I love him... I shouldn't forget my p park.

   I tried my level best not to forget my p park. I may lose some memories but not him. I went aboard and focused on studying. At least I can distract myself from heart break.

How's the chapter..

Comment me down...

I will upload new chapter soon...

Luv you guys..

Your author

Shivani ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Lied. By G3

Fanfiction

7.1K 447 24
A OhmNanon Fanfictions Short Story
87.3K 3.5K 23
Mew- will you marry me gulf . Gulf - sure . Mew ( from this day you are mine and mine alone your body soul is mine from now , I will take care of you...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
733K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...