Faith Against Fate | jjk.kth ✔

Autorstwa Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement... Więcej

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) Kill
Chapter (3) Kim Taehyung
Chapter (4) Darling
Chapter (5) Him
Chapter (6) Fun
Chapter (7) Son
Chapter (8) Contract
Chapter (9) Coming
Chapter (10) Yours
Chapter (11) Game
Chapter (12) Ruined
Chapter (13) Baby
Chapter (14) Storm
Chapter (15) Blonde
Chapter (16) Horrible
Chapter (17) Fate
Chapter (18) Heartbeats
Chapter (19) Maybe
Chapter (20) Soul
Chapter (21) Petal
Chapter (22) Tears
Chapter (23) Breakdown
Am Back!
Chapter (24) Stay
Chapter (24.5) Heart
Chapter (25) Home
Chapter (26) Boyfriend
Chapter (27) Love
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》
My Work 《Other Books》
《 New Book 》

Chapter (2) Appa

17.5K 779 246
Autorstwa Naveena_bts

"A-appa.. I-i will save you."

22/02/21

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV  

"Kill him." The mafia ordered and started walking toward his car, leaving a crying, sobbing and trembling 6 year old boy.

Everybody's eyes widened at the mafia's words, they were mafias, there wasn't any word called kindness in their dictionary, but killing a 6 year old kid without any fault was cruel.

The male was walking toward his car without even glancing back, loud cries of the boy echoed in his ears.

Jimin sighed and moved toward the kid, he grabbed his arm and the boy screamed, he was young but he knew what was going to happen with him.

"Pl-lease no. Lea-ave me, Appa.." The boy yelled at the top of his lungs but to avail.

The mafia halted his steps when he saw the man with broad shoulders in front of him, his brown locks waving with air.

"Jk, we don't have to kill the kid." He uttered looking at the mafia with hopeful eyes.

The mafia knew this in front of him was a little too soft for killing an innocent, the mafia wouldn't accept this but he respected this man a lot.

The male glanced at the male called Jin and then looked back at the crying boy, he snapped his head toward his man slash elder brother who looked at him coldly but gave a nod indicating to not kill the kid.

The male sighed and looked at Jin , giving him a stern nod with his cold aura.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." The man chirped and flashed his sweetest smile.

"Baby, we are not doing anything to you okay. You can go." He told him and the boy smiled, flashing his boxy smile. 

Everyone coos at him except one who was reading the boxy smile of the kid with his cold aura.

But before the boy started walking or could take a step, black patches started forming in front of him as he fell down only to be caught in two hands holding him in his arms. 

The sudden weakness of the kid made some gasp so some worried for him.

"Wh-what happened to him ?" The worried male asked more to himself, kneeling on the road, stroking the kid's messy hair.

"What do you expect, Jin, he is a street kid, maybe he has fainted because of hunger or exhaustion.." the male named Namjoon uttered at the remark as the other's eyes widened.

"We can't leave him here. Jk, take the kid to our place." Jin looked at the boy worriedly.

The mafia's head snapped toward his man and he looked at the elder male with a hard glare.

"Have you gone mad ? How can we take an unknown kid to our place ? You know it's not safe." The mafia exclaimed.

"So what do you think huh ? How can we leave him here in this condition ??" He argued back.

Before the mafia could speak anything, the mafia's brother and his partner spoke, voice filled with authority, eyes reflecting dominance.

"Jk, Jin is right, we can't leave him like that and we should take him with us, he already has seen you killing that shit, it is more safe to take the kid with us." he said in a calm tone.

"Yes jk and what harm can a kid do ?" The orange haired male said, known as Hoseok.

The mafia stared at the boy for sometime before nodding his head lightly, he himself didn't know why he agreed, just because his friends argued. 

They carried him to their car and took their seats, the male sat in the front seat beside the driver, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok behind him, and Namjoon and Yoongi at last.

The kid was sleeping peacefully in Jin's lap, his legs on Jimin's lap, who was smiling looking at the kid.

The raven haired male stared at the kid reading the kid's features, they were too similar to someone, like the kid was a part of him.

"Pl-ease don't go, don't leave me !" The raven haired male begged, he was kneeling in front of his first love, begging him to not leave him, asking him again and again for his mistake but the blonde just stood there with blank expression.

"Leave me, I don't love you !" The blonde said coldly without even looking down at the raven haired male.

"Wh-why ? What mistake did I make ? I know you love me, you love me, I know !" the raven haired male said.

"No. I don't !!" The blonde yelled. The raven haired male stood up from his kneeling position and held his lover's hands.

"Why are you doing this ?" The other male voice came out vulnerable but the other still stood there blankly not even giving a single reaction.

"Because, you are not good, not good at anything, you never satisfied me." He hissed at him.

"W-what ?" The raven haired male stuttered in shock.

"Yes– You never satisfied me, you know what, I just used you for my physical needs but you never satisfied me."

"But now, I found someone, who is much better than you, he satisfied my every need." The raging man muttered, eyes looking straight into his galaxy like orbs.

"How good he is. He really satisfied me both economically by giving me a lot of money and also physically." The words rolled out from his tongue effortlessly breaking the heart of the other.

The raven haired male stared at his husband, who stood blankly, saying that he wanted to leave for some other male. 

A sudden rage and hatred filled his heart and eyes, his hand raised before it landed across the blonde's cheek.

"You are not my love. You are not the one whom I love. I– I give you my e-everything and you." His voice was shaking, filled with disgust and disbelief.

The blonde just looked at him with narrowed eyes, hands fisted at his side.

Before he dragged his luggage and left from there leaving a heart broken boy behind.

The raven haired male looked at the disappearing back of his husband, finally his tears rolling down his cheeks. Heart shattering into pieces.

"You will regret this, now I will become the one you want, you will regret cheating me, you will soon meet with my devil, I will make sure of it !"

The raven haired male said to himself looking at the door from where the blonde had just left, his eyes were full of rage, reflecting pure fire.

Hatred swim in his orbs for the male he once loved with full determination to take his revenge from the blonde.

They reached their mansion, everybody entered the mansion where they all live together.

Jin carried the kid in his arms, he gently placed the kid on the couch, everyone took the seat in front of the kid staring at his sleeping figure.

Jin went to the kitchen and Jimin nudged the kid lightly, waking him up.

"Baby, wake up." Jimin said slightly but the kid didn't wake up, peeking sleepily from behind his heavy eyelashes.

Yoongi smiled looking at his boyfriend, Namjoon and Hoseok were also smiling looking at the kid who was whining so cutely.

But one person was getting annoyed by so much softness, he stood up from his place and took a glass of cold water before moving to Jimin.

"Side." The mafia expressed annoyance, making the man obey his command and got sideways but before anyone could process the mafia's moves.

The mafia poured the whole glass of cold water on the kid's face, which made the kid startled and woke up from his sleep, coughing violently.

Everybody's eyes widen on the mafia's stupid action.

"What the hell JK ?" Yoongi exclaimed, Hoseok passed his handkerchief to Jimin who was rubbing the coughing boy's back.

Jimin wiped the kids face softly and the mafia just took a seat on his previous sit not giving a fuck to anyone who were looking at him with the done face.

The kid was still shocked and scared hugging Jimin, not even looking at the mafia. Jin noticed his wet clothes and frowned.

"What happened ? Why are your clothes wet ?" Jin asked them suspiciously. 

"Nothing." Before anyone could speak anything, the mafia shut them all with his glare as they also shut their mouths.

The eldest male looked at them confusingly but shrugged when no one responded, he had to feed the boy first. 

He gestured for the boy to eat but the boy didn't move looking around alarmingly and confusingly, his eyebrows frowned cutely, just then he gasped audibly. 

"Wh-where am I ?? I do-don't want to st-tay here." the kid said in pure panic.

"You are not going anywhere." The mafia said emotionlessly, looking at the panicked kid who just shook his head.

"No!! I am going." The boy uttered again and took a step forward but halted when a pale scary man stood in front of him.

"Look kid, you are not going anywhere. Okay ? Now you will live with us." Yoongi said calmly but the kid shook his head, his eyes again filling with tears.

"My-my ap-ppa…." the kid sobbed, looking at Yoongi with his glossy wide bambi eyes.

"Don't worry kiddo, we will find your appa okay but until we find your appa, stay with us. No one will harm you." Jin said softly, the boy was looking at him with the eyes filled with tears and hope.

"Will you ?"

"Ofcourse, we will." Jin said and smiled sweetly, the kid looked at Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok who also flashes a sweet small smile, Yoongi also tried to smile.

But the mafia just looked at the kid with a cold expressionless face which made the kid avert his eyes to the floor as he nodded slightly.

The elder male passed the food tray to the kid, who ate it and even after being hungry so much, the boy didn’t make any mess.

They all were impressed  but confused too, because they knew the boy wasn't a street kid for sure.. 

"You are well mannered." Jimin complimented him.

"If I don't be-behave my fa-father will beat my appa." the kid muttered under his breath, staring at his plate but everyone heard it as they all shared a look.

"Baby, can you tell us about your father ?" Namjoon asked him calmly when the boy had finished eating.

The kid shrunk in his place and slowly looked at Namjoon,

"He is bad, he always hit my appa, always beat him, and punished him for his m-mistakes, when my appa forget to switched o-off the lights at night, my father hit him with a b-bat."

The kid said his tears were already flowing down his cheeks, everyone was shocked, even the mafia, how could someone beat his own husband on such a small mistake, it was not even a mistake.

"Fa-father also hit my appa for my mistakes, if I-i don't behave he will punish me and my ap-appa. He is bad, he doesn't l-love us, my appa left him, my appa said that he is in p-prison, bu-but." the kid said sniffing in between as Jin rubbed his back to calm him down.

"But what ?" The mafia asked, he didn't know why but he was feeling angered by such a man, he wanted to kill that psycho. He wanted to protect the kid and his appa.

"Bu-but my app-a sa-said that my fa-father will come out soon and for that we need to l-leave this city.." the boy uttered, breaking in loud cries, everyone gasped except one person who was just sitting there.

"Hey, calm down– Baby don't cry. Everything is fine." Jin tried to calm down the boy, but he was continuously crying when his eyes fell on the mafia.

The boy stood up from his place and moved toward the mafia, standing in front of him.

"Pl-please find my ap-appa." The boy requested from the mafia who looked at him with a cold expression.

But something was there in the mafia's heart which was hurting after seeing the boy crying so hysterically.

"Why are you asking me ?" The mafia asked the crying boy.

"I-i know, you are t-the main person who took decisions, y-you are al-lso the most pow-werful," the boy sobbed and everyone raised their eyebrows, Yoongi finding himself smirking at the kid's remark.

The boy was young in age but he was mature and knew whom to ask.

"You are right. But what will I get if I help you ?" The mafia asked and everyone looked at him confused, not understanding the mafia's demand from the small kid.

"You-you can-can have my chocolates, my toy-oys..." the kid said innocently. The mafia smirked and stood up. 

"I don't want them, what can you do for me ?" The mafia said looking at the kid, the boy was confused; he didn't know what he could give to the mafia.

What did the boy going to give to the mafia, to save his appa ?
______________________________*****
2330 words. A Long chapter.

This is chapter (2).

Hope you liked it.

Please comment and vote.

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
_______________________________*****

So ? What do you think about where Taehyung is ? 

Who had kidnapped him ??? (from the last chapter)
_________________________________*****

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3M 45.3K 61
In where the world's most feared mafia king falls in love with a certain innocent boy... My first ever boy x boy fanfic!! 😂 (please don't judge me...
45.8K 1.2K 24
Tae loves his husband unconditionally not knowing older is cheating on him with someone else. What will happen when Tae will know his husband infidel...
1.7M 88.6K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
382K 27.9K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...