Bestfriend!

By TheyLoveMeechie

Read...Read...Read.... More

Introβ€ΌοΈπŸ‘‘
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Update
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.

21.

1.7K 75 17
By TheyLoveMeechie

Today was the day King and Jennifer was leaving. I was kind of glad. All that bitch do is cry. Ian got none against her but damn.

That hoe cries all day about King.

I haven't even sucked his dick since I been pregnant hell.

If I wanted to fuck King I could've.

Trust me.

I was watching tv with the kids while they argued upstairs.

"Mommy?" Tay said.

"Ma'am?"

"Is daddy gone for good?" "No he'll be back in a few months." "Ugh." She said. I laughed. "What's wrong?"

I sat her on my belly.

"All daddy do is argue with Ms. Jennifer."

I laughed. "That's what married people do well unhappy married people."

"They not happy why?"

"A lot of things.

They'll work it out though. Trust me. Your daddy always find away to make up for his doings." I kissed her cheek.

"When he come back will she come?"

"Probably."

"Why?"

"She can't trust daddy fully yet when he's around me." "Cause of baby?" "Yeap."

"Well I happy baby here."

I smiled.

"Me too baby." Kay scooted onto my lap. He never really talks. He sucks his fingers so that's probably why.

I treat him like my own son.

Any child of Tavion's is a child of mine.

"Mane shut the fuck up cause you finna make me smack the fuck out of you!" I heard King yell. "Lift up y'all imma be right back."

I jogged up the steps.

"You gone hit me King? Really?

Do it then?

You crippled bitch hit me." "Watch that fucking bitch word. You know I wouldn't touch you for real." "No you wanna make threats do it!"

"Ay y'all loud them kids can hear y'all." I said.

"That's this stupid crippled ass bitch.

I hate this fucking Nîgga."

"I hate you too bitch." He said. "Ayyyyy chill out. Y'all not gone disrespect each other.

I just said them kids can hear y'all.

Tavion you wrong for threatening to hit this girl and you wrong for constantly calling that man crippled.

You think he don't know that?"

"Of course you take up for him." "What does that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"It means exactly what I said."

"Jennifer look.

You have to stop dwelling on this pregnancy thing. Only reason I'm on his side is because he's genuinely not doing anything wrong.

This fucking man loves you bruh.

When we talk it's about you.

I tell this man everyday just give you time. You'll come around and you come in throwing it back in his face.

He know he fucked up okay?

My baby is coming regardless of what anyone feels or say about it.

So just stop it!"

"If you was engaged to Tavion and he got me pregnant would you mad?"

"No he would be dead.

But we constantly telling you the circumstances.

Y'all will never make it down that isle if you keep this shit up. Truth be told I would've cancelled the wedding a long ass time ago."

"He not that stupid." She said.

"Nah he is. He just loves you too much to do it. Stop allat arguing this shit tiring man.

Y'all actually making me hate y'all."

She laughed.

"Girl please it's your fault."

"I'm constantly being nice and kissing your ass for what Jennifer? You a bitch bruh.

This ain't my fucking fault.

I didn't know you existed till his accident.

Yo fiancé held my fucking legs behind my head and fucked me raw knowing you was at home. He enjoyed every second of this pussy as you can see." I said.

"Chill out Bella." King said.

"Nah king I'm just matching her energy.

I'm just getting fucking started.

You wanna tell her bout when you brung back Tay from your week and—."

"Bella shut up!" He yelled.

"Nah King.

She can't take what she diss out?" I laughed. "Baby King may not love me but he love this pussy and this ass. I mean shit he eat boffum."

She looked mad as hell.

"And then went straight home and kissed you all in yo mouth. How my ass taste?"

She pushed me. "Stupid bitch!"

Before I knew it everything went black.

I just knew I was fighting. Nothing else mattered. This hoe disrespected the fuck out of me. "Break this shit up!"

I felt King pulling me.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard more voices as I kept swinging.

"Stupid bitch."

I spit on her as they pulled me away.

I came too and realized what just happened. She was on the ground bleeding.

"Please let me go." I said.

"Nah sis calm down." It was Junior.

"Bella what the fuck is wrong with you?" King asked. "She attacked me first.

I'm the one pregnant not her.

If anything you should ask what's wrong with that white ass hoe.

But don't worry.

I want both of y'all out my shit now."

"I paid for this fuxking house!" He said. I laughed. "Okay." I snatched away from Junior and went to my room.

I opened my shoe box and grabbed my gun.

I went back to the room.

"Bella what you doing?" I shot in the air. "Say that shit again Tavion?

I promise the next one gone go straight through yo fucking spine. You'll never walk again bitch I swear to god."

"Yeen about that shit."

He stood up.

"Sit back down King or imma shoot her then imma shoot you." I pointed it at her head.

"Ay King just chill." Junior said.

"Yeahh Tavion chill." I said laughing.

"Y'all did this!" His mama said. "Ian did shit to that crazy ass girl." He told her.

"Call me crazy again.

I promise to god!" "King this girl is like this because of you bruh.

You did this.

Y'all have 2 fucking kids and you don't even love this damn woman. Do you not see what you did? She tried to remain calm.

She tried to keep the fuxking peace.

But you let Barbie ass come in fuxking with her. That girl tried Tavion."

"Ain't nobody ask her to do that."

"You didn't have to bruh.

She loved you enough to step back but hearing Yall fucking argue and fight every day sent her over the fucking edge.

Are you happy now?"

King POV
It's always turn it on King. I hate this shit bruh.

I looked at Bella.

I looked at my fiancé.

I shook my head. "I'm finna go." I said. "Go where?" Junior asked. "Back home."

"Nah not like this.

You not finna leave my sister world in shambles again."

"Nîgga like you care." I laughed.

"Just a few months ago she was just another lil slut yo words not mine." He ain't say shit. "Awe okay like I thought." 

I got out my chair and walked up on Bella.

"Yeen never stupid enough to pull this trigger on me." I snatched it from her.

I unloaded the clip and shot the last bullet through the hole in the roof she already put. I handed her the empty gun.

"Fuck You." She said.

"You already did baby mama." I said laughing. "Y'all a real ass joke man."

They helped Jennifer off the floor.

Bella did some damage.

"You can't see that I love you bruh?" I asked her. "King go to hell." She said. I laughed. "You know what? Fuck you man."

"You not coming back home with us."

I laughed.

"Imma put it like this for y'all.

These houses? mine, cars? mine, and them kids? mine. Y'all have no say so bruh.

When the fuck y'all gone learn that shit?"

"You know what King please go and don't come back. You'll never see my kids again." "Bella I'll take yo ass to court in a second.

I got witnesses that you homeless.

I show them this lease yo ass is grass.

Don't even waste yo time tryna keep my kids from me. That'll never work."

"I think it's time you leave." My mama said.

"Always on Bella side.

Hope Bella there when you sick and old. When you need somebody to take care of yo ass."

"I got her." Bella said.

"If that was true you would've had Tay and not have her living out of yo car. So Jennifer gone clean yo bloody nose.

Get yourself back together.

Get some makeup hide them bruises and shit. So we can roll."

"I'm not going with you."

"Where you going then?" I asked.

"She staying here with me. So is Kavion." Bella said. "You? She'll be stupid to stay with you."

"Well I'm stupid then." Jen said.

"I'm not the one that just whooped yo ass."

She humped her shoulders. "Rather be here then with you." "Coo. I'm getting the kids full custody. So y'all have fun."

She took her ring off and gave it to me.

"Ion want it back this time." She said. "Coo." I left out the room.

They need me.

Bella ass had one job her whole life and quit that motherfucker soon as I popped up again and Jennifer ass ain't worked a day in her life.

"Daddy you okay?" Tay asked running to me.

"Yeah I'm good baby." I kissed her head. "Kavion?" I called his name.

He took his fingers out his mouth.

"Huh?"

"Come give daddy a hug. Imma be back to get y'all okay?" He nodded and got off the couch.

They both hugged me.

"I love y'all."

"Love you too."

I kissed their foreheads. "Tay you know to call me if you need me okay?" She nodded.

"See y'all later."

Bella POV
I walked out the room and went to my room.

I climbed in bed and just laid here.

Listening to all the bullshit he just said really hurt. He's not the same King I grew up with and this shit just showed me that for real.

"Bell." My brother knocked on the door.

"Come in." He walked in.

"You good?" "I hate him." I said. He climbed in bed and I laid on his lap.

"I know you do. He got a lot on his plate Bell." "Please don't tell me you defending him." I said. "You know I'm not. King told me some shit the other day and I know he hasn't told y'all yet and this shit crazy."

"I guess. Can you take the babies today? I need some rest." He nodded.

"See you tonight."

I nodded.

He left out and I fell asleep instantly.

Leaving King was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I sat on the plane staring out the window waiting for take off.

My phone rung. "Make sure before take off you turn it off." My mama said.

I nodded and answered it since it was King.

"Hey baby." I said with the biggest smile. "Fuck King!" I heard a girl scream.

I repeated his name over and over and so did she. I hung up and powered my phone off. I cried silently as the plane took off.

He didn't even wait a full hour to move on.

I woke up and realized I was crying.

I looked around and it was now dark outside. I wiped my face and went to find Jennifer.

I walked into the guest room she was just staring at a wall. "You good?" I asked her. "You don't care for real."

I sat on the floor across from her.

"I just got my big ass on this floor so I do obviously." She laughed a little.

"I guess if anyone understands my pain right now it's you." "Let me hear it." "I really love that boy and the sad part is as grateful as I am for you providing a roof over my head.

I still wanna hop on the next plane and go home to him."

"You know when I left Chicago for Atlanta he cheated on me within an hour?" "He told me you cut him off first."

"I did. But that wasn't why.

I still answered his calls and messages everyday for 6 whole months before I ghosted him. Even then it was because I was homeless and my family took my phone and everything.

What I'm trying to say is don't feel bad cause I've been there.

He just got this charm that's like that.

If you pack up and leave right now I wouldn't blame you at all."

She nodded wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry Bella. You've been trying to be positive through all of this and help me and king. I was just so rude to you.

I deeply apologize ."

"No problemm girly. Now help me off this floor." She laughed and helped me up.

"Thank you."

I was finna walk out. I stopped.

I turned and hugged her. "Stay as long as you need. If you want to leave a bit sooner just let me know." She nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 465 53
Don't take it personal this my first book on here.
788 30 27
Just Read It!
83.9K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘀𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 ...
1K 131 22
A story about life, heartache, reconnections, family, old and new love. Hope you all enjoy it.