A Demon in Ootori Manor (OHSH...

By Sunshine131929

Sora is a demon and he protects The Ootori family but sadly he has the misfortune of meeting the Host Club. T... More

A Parent Conference Meeting
Sora's A Host
Explain
Sora's Type
Meeting Sora
Help!
The Lying RedHead
The New Lady Manager and Bad Memories
The New Lady Manager and Bad Memories Part 2
Halloween
Sora New Family
Author Note!
Twins Fight and Sora Birthday!
To The Beach and Sora Is A Demon
Finding Sora
Sora Father's Back
Lobelia Girls and Back To School
Lobelia Girls and Lady Kyoya
Facing Sora Father
Sora Cousin
The Kiss
A day in the life of the fujioka family
Honey Three Bitter Days
Covering The Famous Host club
Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out
Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out Part 2
No Relaxing For Sora
The Old Lady
Christmas Special
Author Note (Good News)

Sora's Guide

760 27 9
By Sunshine131929

First chapter back baby! SO! I thought long and hard on this filter chapter and thought 'what is the one thing I would like to write.' And of course, the horny side of my brain is like SMUT and the other side is like NO we need a plot, not smut. So I finally wrote a chapter wow. Anyway! Please enjoy :D PS. I made younger Sora was a bit of an airhead lol he isn't used to so many humans

                                   ^ bby boy

Sora's Guide To Fitting in with Humans

-Third Pov 7 years before OHSHC-

Sora took a deep breath and shifted nervously. "U-um, Ootori-san?" Yoshio hummed and looked up from his paperwork.

"Did I do something wrong?" Sora asked poking his index fingers together.

"No," Yoshio shook his head. "My children seems to have taking a liking towards you."

Sora gulped, "Is that good?"

Yoshio nodded in reassurance. "Yes, It is, I have decided that to make you the personal butler to the Ootori Family."

Sora bowed, brown hair going over his eyes.

"Thank you Ootori-san."

---

'Fuck I shouldn't have accepted...' Sora thought as he got dragged around by Fuyumi.

"I'm so happy you have accepted Sora-kun!" She smiled,

"A-ah..where are we going Fuyumi-san?"

"To your new room silly!" She giggled then opened a door which revealed a large room that looked like a mini house.

'Wow..' Sora blinked, looking around the enormous room.

"Well? Do you like it?" Fuyumi bounced, Sora nodded furiously.

"Y-yes! Thank you Fuyumi-san!" He bowed.

"You're welcome Sora." She smiled, "And tomorrow we're going to the Mall to get you some more butler outfits!"

"What's a Mall?"

"What?"

---

"Yuuichi! Yuuichi!" Akito called out to his older brother.

Yuuichi, who was looking over some paperwork turn around.

"Yes?" He asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Sora doesn't know what a cell phone is!!"

".....What?" Yuuichi said in disbelief.

"I know!!"

"But how!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

---

"Sora...how old are you?" A ten year old Kyoya asked his butler.

Sora, who was sweeping the floors looked up.

"Uh..." Sora thought for a moment. "Well, I'm still young compared to my family so a few hundred years."

"...What?"

"Yeah I know! Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm a baby!" Sora huffed, thinking about Sebastian who just loved to teased and mess with Sora.

Kyoya slowly blinked at his brown hair butler and slowly backed up.

"Kyoya? Where are you going? Kyoya?"

---

"Sora said that he's hundred years old."

Akito did a spit-take. "What!?"

"That's what he said."

Yuuichi snorted, "Sora's just messing with you Kyoya, don't think too hard."

"But it didn't look like he was messing with me." Kyoya protested but Yuuichi just patted his little brother head and went on his way.

---

"Sora...are your eyes glowing?" Yuuichi hesitantly asked, it was around 2 am and Yuuichi just got done with his paperwork.

"Oh, are they?" Sora blinked, tilting his head to the side like a puppy.

"Why are your eyes glowing Sora?" Yuuichi gaped as he looked at the bright pinkish eyes of the family butler.

"I just finish eating."

"And your eyes fucking glow!?"

".....Yours don't?" The poor butler looked so confused.

---

"Ah, Sora, just who I wanted to speak too." Yoshio walked up to Sora.

"Yes Ootori-san?" Sora ask, looking slightly worried that he had done something wrong.

"I wanted to ask you about some concerning rumors surrounding you."

Sora raised an eyebrow, "Mmm? What rumors?"

Yoshio paused not knowing how to answer. "About you acting...strangely."

Sora blinked, "Strange how?"

Yoshio exhaled, "Sora, a maid says she saw you eat something...unusual. What was it?"

"Oh, that was a man."

"Wha- A man!?" Yoshio eyes widen.

Sora flinched, "I'm sorry, is that not allowed?"

"Not allow- Sora! You don't EAT people."

"But he was a bad person."

"Oh my god!" Yoshio rubbed his head tiredly and sighed. "Sora...why did you eat that man?"

"His contact was complete, besides I won't eat anymore, he was disgusting. No wonder why Sebastian stays in London." The butler mutter that last part to himself.

Yoshio could feel himself aging. 'Is this what it feels like to have problem child.." (Been obsess with Hero Academia recently)

"Are you okay Ootori-san? You look pale."

"Hgnnn...."

"Ootori-san!?"

---

"Sora are you a demon or something?" Akito ask his butler bluntly. Akito, Yuuichi, Fuyumi and Kyoya had decided to confront their butler. Sora blinked then let out a sigh.

"How did you figure it out?"

"How di- Sora! Your eyes fucking GLOW!" Yuuichi exclaimed.

"Oh...that's not human?"

"NO!"

"And you said that you were over a hundred years old." Kyoya accused, Sora blinked.

"How old are you guys?"

"Not a fucking hundred years old!"

"Oh."

"'OH' HE FUCKING SAYS!"

---

Sora's Guide To Not Killing Humans:

1. Take Deep Breaths

-Third Pov-

'Imma kill em.' Sora thought with an irk mark pulsing on his forehead. Guess what? Ootoris are incapable of cooking who knew?

'Chop their bodies into little pieces!' The redhead growled.

"Wait! Wait!" Akito waved his hands, "I can explain!"

'And throw their pieces into fire!'

Sora closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

'Satan, give me strength.'

Sora eyes opened, "Akito, why does the kitchen look like it went through WW3?"

Akito smiled sheepishly, "I was trying to bake a cake."

"Really!? Then why does the whole kitchen look destroy!?!?" Sora roared, his eyes flashing red for a quick second.

Akito blinked, "But I was in the mood for cake."

"You have over thousands servants one of them would had made you A FUCKING CAKE!!"

Akito raised his hands slowly, looking like an owner trying to calm an angry dog. "Look, I don't know why you're so mad but I can get the maids to clean up."

Sora let out a loud sigh before turning to leave the messy kitchen. "Fuck!" Sora slipped backwards on some uncooked cake batter.

"You ok Sora?" Akito asked awkwardly when he saw that the butler wasn't moving.

"I shouldn't gotten up today."

"Sora...what are you doing with that knife? Sora? Don't come closer WaIt StOp SOrA-"

Take Deep Breaths: Failed
---
2. Think Good Things

'Imma stab a bitch.' Sora thought as his phone rang for the 30th time today.

"Hello?" Sora answered with forced politeness.

"My beautiful son! I need help."

Sora groaned, "How did you get my number Tamaki?"

"Kyoya," was the quick response.

"Fine," Sora sighed, "What do you want?" The high schooler chuckle nervously over the phone. "Wellll..."

---

"HOW!" Sora open the door to the host club just to see it practically on fire

"FUCKING HOW!" Sora threw his hands up in disbelief. "Kyoya is sick for two FUCKING days and the club looks like hell!"

"How would you know what hell looks likes?" Hikaru snapped looking irritated, Kaoru facepalm at his twin comment.

"I-" Sora cut himself off and took a deep breath. 'Don't kill the human. Don't kill the human. Don't kill-'

Sora took another breath. 'Think good thoughts. Think good thoughts. Think good-Fuck it'

"Okay!" Sora grinned and the Host Club backed up.

"Sora-chan looks scary.." Honey mumbled to Mori, who grunted in agreement.

"Sora looks like a demon now..." Haruhi sweatdrop as she watch Sora try to strangle Tamaki.

"W-wait! Sora!"

Think Good Thoughts: Failed

--

Sora's Guide To Approaching Your Feelings

You Don't

--

Sora's Guide To Meeting Friends and Family

1. Don't Kill Them

Sora tic appeared on his forehead as he saw a familiar demon.

"Get away from me Sebastian!"

"Don't be like that Sora~" Sebastian cooed slowly walking closer to his younger cousin.

"You both are pathetic." Claude snorted faintly as he appeared behind Sebastian.

"Just like children."

Bang!

"Damn it, I missed!"

"Sora! Put the gun down!"

"Make sure you hit him next time Sora!" Sebastian called out as Claude and Sora begin battling.

Don't Kill Them: Successful (Sadly)

--
2. Ignore Them

"Ah, Sora, my Master was so generous to let me come to this reunion." Owen smiled as he raved on about his current master.

Owen was a lessor demon who really wasn't powerful but so damn annoying.

Sora rolled his eyes, "He's been rambling forever." Claude and Sebastian snorted and nodded in agreement.

"Please, stop this madness..."

--

"Sora! We haven't seen you since that brat had a cavity."

'Ah, yes my....Uncles? Cousins? One of them..' Sora thought with a sweatdrop. Sora's tiny relatives sat themselves upon his shoulders

"Yes, I remember..." Sora nodded, 'Please don't ramble..'

"Ah I remember when you was just a little demon causing chaos! It made us so proud, if only your father wasn't such an asshole. Remember the time when-"

'End my suffering....' Sora thought with his eye twitching.

'Please.'

2. Ignore Them: Failed

---

3. Go Back Home and Cry

"Sora...are you crying?" Akito blinked.

"I've been through alot today ok!?" Sora snapped.

"....."

A sniff was heard from the redhead butler.

"I'm..going to bed."

"...Uh, goodnight then.."

Go Back Home and Cry: Successful
---

Aaaaand that's the end! How was it? I haven't wrote anything in a while so I'm a little rusty lol. I hope you guys enjoyed it. On the other hand I've lowkey been obsessed with the Naruto anime and have been crushing over Kakashi. I mean like LOOK

At this beautiful man!

LOOK

You guys don't know how much I've been simping for him. I want to make a Kakashi x Male Oc story so badly but the motivation isn't there but everytime I look at him I slowly get stronger. Like I have my oc name and everything! His name is Kazuya Uzumaki and he's a distant cousin of Naruto. Gaaah I need magical machine to make fanfic for me 😭 but I may just write it just for my satisfaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
660K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
116K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...