Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘ - cont.
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟏
π‰π€πŠπŸ| 𝟎𝟐
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ‘
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ’
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ“
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ”
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ•
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ–
π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧
π‰π€πŠπŸ | πŸŽπŸ—
π‰π€πŠπŸ | 𝟏𝟎

πŸπŸ–

2.7K 116 29
By LovingKentrell

Wednesday
September
30th, 2020
[same day]

Malaysia POV

I rubbed at my arm. Kentrell's angry ass knew he didn't have to throw me in here that fucking hard.

I don't know why Kentrell even trips when I talk to other dudes.

He acts like he doesn't have a whole ass girlfriend.

Its crazy to me how he's always getting with all these other girls but never once has he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Like what's so wrong with me?

I often found myself, comparing the girls beauty and personalities to my own.

Why wasn't I good enough for him?

Three loud gunshots rung out, snapping me from my thoughts and causing my eyes to dart up, landing on Kentrell.

He stood over Ny'Air, holding a gun in his hand, which he was pointing directly at his chest.

Kentrell snapped his head all around the parking lot.

I jumped out of the car,'leaving all my shit inside.

When my feet touched the ground, they felt like jello.

I could barely move let alone think straight. I had to make sure Ny'Air was okay.

Kentrell turned around, his face meeting mine.

His expression was blank and unreadable, that scared the absolute shit out of me.

Bending down next to Ny'Air and taking his hand in mine, the world became a blur, nothing else mattered in this minute.

"Somebody cal 911!"

·····•·····

Yasmin POV

I couldn't believe my eyes.

I seen my best friend since elementary butt ass naked next to my first ever love.

This has to be some sort of joke.

"Bae— it's not what it looks like.. I swear to god she was tryna fuck on me!"

"Benny bear!"

Is this bitch serious right now??

I said nothing.

After a few minutes of me standing there stunned it all began to make sense. I connected all the dots.

Nothing but vicious thoughts ran through my mind.

When a chuckle escaped from my lips, both of their facial expressions changed to an even more shocked one.

"And to think you-"

I pointed at Lex.

"Was my down ass best friend!"

"I am but I-"

"But I, shut the fuck up you fake ass bitch! You've been plotting on me all along—"

Her disrespectful ass cut me off,

"Just let me explain!"

"Don't tell me.. Yall had a one night stand? Got a little drunk and the liquor got the best of you? It only happened once?"

I sarcastically laughed before finishing my sentence.

"None of that shit matters, you knew Ben was my man. You knew the shit we went through, good bad ugly and sad. And you still want him? Get the fuck on before I whoop your nasty ass!"

Ben busted out in laughter, causing my attention to dart directly to him.

"And I don't know what you laughing for? The bitch is burning, go get checked!"

And with that I was done.

I walked out of the house, knowing I would never darken the doorstep again.

·····•·····

Kentrell POV

When my vision finally settled and I could make out colors other than red again, I realized that I was now back in my own crib.

How did I get here?

I looked all around and seen Ben and Rich standing in opposite corners of the living room.

Rich looked horrified as he scrolled down his phone, stopping every so often to text somebody back.

Ben was standing over a metal pot that held what looked like my burning clothes, inside.

What happened?

When I looked back at Rich, I think he could feel me staring because his gaze drifted from his phone up to mine.

"Say Ten."

When Ben didn't answer Rich cleared his throat.

They're acting like im some kind of stranger.

"Say, Top. How you feeling?"

Rich finally asked after moments of silence.

"Uhh— confused."

I shrugged my shoulders, glancing back and forth between the two of them.

Ben finally faced me. Bringing a hand up and dismissing Rich.

After Rich walked off to the kitchen, Ten's attention now turned to me.

"I burnt the clothes you had on, Boomer broke into the school and got rid of the footage, and Rich hid your gun in the woods. Its all gonna be fine—

I still had no idea what happened.

The last thing I could remember was that bitch ass dude hugging up all over Malaysia. Then I snapped.

Don't let this shit happen again."

That's all I could make out of the last of Ben's sentence.

·····•·····

Malaysia POV

My left leg bounced up and down as I sat in one of the family waiting rooms of the hospital.

When I bent down to grab my phone out of my bag, I noticed my hand was stained with blood.

Ny'Air's blood.

My cellphone's ringtone snapped me from my thoughts.

I glanced down until I was able to make out the name on the screen.

"YAS ❣️"

I sighed hitting the red button to decline the call.

I didn't feel like hearing about how Ben had her "fucked up" for dodging her calls or not allowing her to pick anything that wasn't apart of the dollar menu at McDonald's.

I had more serious shit to worry and about at the moment.

I rocked back and forth.

Saying silent prayers to god over and over to spare Ny'Air.

I was convinced god hated me.

Nothing ever went right in my life, and the minute I got too happy, shit came crashing down to the ground.

That's just how life was for people like me.

Good people had it the worst and had to claw their way to success while shitty people got the world on a silver platter.

I watched as the door slowly swung open.

A couple that didn't look much older than I, came out holding a car seat that held what looked to be a newborn baby.

They couldn't look any happier.

I was sure they never experienced half of the shit that Three and I had.

When I looked away, I felt myself holding onto my own stomach.

I wanna give this baby the best life possible.

·····•·····

Authors Note 💙: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.. It wasn't too interesting and was long overdue being updated but I tried 🤷🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...
144K 6.7K 36
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...
283K 17.4K 37
Kentrell Gaulden, also known as NBA Youngboy runs into Adorn Philips, a girl that is different, deaf, and from that lonely. Her being deaf, she gets...