The Rising of the Hammer Hero...

By Azumi_Niko

[Volume 1] Yaketsuku Hiro is an ordinary student living in the city of Sendai, and he sometimes skips school... More

[Volume 1] Chapter 1 - Teleported
[Volume 1] Chapter 2 - The Castle
[Volume 1] Chapter 3 - The King
[Volume 1] Chapter 4 - Boosted Charisma
[Volume 1] Chapter 5 - Geared up
[Volume 1] Chapter 6 - New Discovery
[Volume 1] Chapter 7 - The Trial (Part 1)
[Volume 1] Chapter 8 - The Trial (Part 2)
[Volume 1] Chapter 9 - Power Display
[Volume 1] Chapter 10 - Store Incident
[Volume 1] Chapter 11 - Sakura
[Volume 1] Chapter 12 - Yaketsuku's Anger
[Volume 1] Chapter 13 - The Dragon
[Volume 1] Chapter 14 - Skills
[Volume 1] Chapter 15 - Hikari, and the Wave
[Volume 1] Chapter 16 - The Wave of Destruction
[Volume 1] Chapter 17 - The Party
[Volume 1] Chapter 18 - Rage
[Volume 1] Chapter 19 - The Duel
[Volume 1] Chapter 20 - Separation
[Volume 1] Chapter 21 - Hikari
[Volume 1] Chapter 22 - New gear
[Volume 1] Chapter 23 - Bandits and Affinities
[Volume 1] Chapter 24 - Why...?
[Volume 1] Chapter 25 - Redo
[Volume 1] Chapter 27 - Pain
[Volume 1] Chapter 28 - Divine Retribution
[Volume 1] Chapter 29 - Aftermath
[Volume 1] Chapter 30 - Monsters
[Volume 1] Chapter 31 - Glass
[Volume 1] Chapter 32 - The Meeting
[Volume 1] Chapter 33 - The Journey
[Volume 1] Chapter 34 - Fragmented Legendary
[Volume 1] Chapter 35 - The Beach
[Volume 1] Chapter 36 - The Dragon Hourglass
[Volume 1] Chapter 37 - The Wave at Sea
[Volume 1] Chapter 38 - Glass's Reappearance
[Volume 1] Chapter 39 - A Certain One's Pain
[Volume 1] Chapter 40 - Recovery
[Volume 2] Chapter 1 - Torture
[Volume 2] Chapter 2 - New Party Member
[Volume 2] Chapter 3 - Divine Paladin
[Volume 2] Chapter 4 - The Defeat of Cerber
[Volume 2] Chapter 5 - Pain
[Volume 2] Chapter 6 - Possession
[Volume 2] Chapter 7 - Cerberus (Part 1)
[Volume 2] Chapter 8 - Cerberus (Part 2)
[Volume 2] Chapter 9 - Dilemma
[Volume 2] Chapter 10 - Sensei
[Volume 2] Chapter 11 - Lin Takahashi
[Volume 2] Chapter 12 - Discovery
[Volume 2] Chapter 13 - Turn of Events
[Volume 2] Chapter 14 - Why is it like this...
[Volume 2] Chapter 15 - Flying Fish

[Volume 1] Chapter 26 - Reunion

1.5K 22 9
By Azumi_Niko

"Trouble! Trouble!" Shouted a knight as he charged towards the 3 holy heroes and their parties. "The Shield Hero and The Spear hero are fighting! Please go stop them!" 

"What? Naofumi is in trouble?" Asked Yaketsuku urgently. 

"We'd better go help him then, who knows what Motoyasu might do!"

Meanwhile, at the gates...

"Motoyasu! Can't you explain why you won't let me and my party go past?" Shouted Naofumi as he dodged another blast from the spear hero. 

"I have to avenge my friends, that's what!" Roared Motoyasu, raising his spear. 

"What happened to them?" Asked Naofumi, blocking multiple hits. 

"You... You killed Yaketsuku, Ren and Itsuki!" 

Naofumi froze.

"I have to avenge them!" Screamed Motoyasu, as tears appeared in the corners of his eyes. He raised his spear and prepared a huge blast, ready to eliminate Naofumi.

Motoyasu released the blast at Naofumi. Naofumi made no move to protect himself, still in shock.

"Motoyasu!" Shouted Yaketsuku as a giant golden hammer cancelled out the blast. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" 

Motoyasu looked up with tear-streaks on his face, and he opened his eyes in shock. "Y-Yaketsuku, Ren and I-Itsuki?" 

Yaketsuku and the other two heroes were rising the half-sized Hikari, who roared at Motoyasu. Motoyasu dropped his weapon. He ran forwards to greet the other heroes. "You're alive! all of you..."

Naofumi collapsed as soon as he saw the other three heroes. 

"Naofumi-sama!" Exclaimed Raphtalia, as she ran to help her master. "Master!" Shouted Filo. Another little girl with blue hair also rushed towards him.

Yaketsuku also ran down to help Naofumi immediately, but froze when he heard a certain voice. "So, the heroes are gathered in one place? Lucky us."

Yaketsuku slowly turned his head to the voice.

"Now, God shall judge you!" 

Yaketsuku immediately started chanting, as his eyes turned green, and his black hair started floating. "O, Great Shield Spirit, please grant me your power to protect those who are weak!" Green light enveloped Yaketsuku as the other heroes felt a great power appear beside them. Even Naofumi moved a bit. 

"God's Judgement!"

"Blessing of Protection!"

A huge light beam appeared from the sky, and a golden dragon appeared from Yaketsuku's outstretched hand to block the attack. The two abilities clashed in the middle of the sky. The golden ray eventually dimmed, and the golden dragon faded, having served its purpose. 

Yaketsuku suddenly fell to one knee, feeling very fatigued. 

"Yaketsuku-sama! Are you alright?" Asked Sakura, rushing to her master's side. 

"Impressive, you blocked God's Judgement, but I must put an end to you all now, don't hold a grudge against me for that."

Whew, that was tough to write! But I hope it was worth it... This'll continue on in the next chapter I guess, but what do you think is gonna happen? ;) Will Yaketsuku become stupidly op or do they all die? Tell me about your opinions! :> Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 351 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
90 1 7
In a world where superpowers, known as Quirks, define one's potential, Locke Lamora, a globally recognized art prodigy, confronts a reality that seem...
13.3K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
11.2K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...