Aone x Reader (Fluff)

By Bakubabe1516

New school new people. You and this big softie, Aone, are desk mates. You're a first year. TW: ABUSE, AND DRI... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
13 1/2

Introduction

1.1K 13 0
By Bakubabe1516

Hiii This is my second fan-fic and I really hope you all like it!! Also I don't know how Aone would really think so sorry if its not accurate. (Not my art in the cover for this fan fic not sure who cause I found it on Safari) 

About you: You're pretty shy when people first get to know you but crazy around people you know lol. You're in your first year in high school. You just moved. New school and you're nervous. You love to sing and you're really good at it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.8K 22
HEAVILY EDITED SINCE FIRST PUBLISHED your life sucks because you live with your abusive mother who hurts you all the time. but when you start a new...
5.4K 425 45
(y/n) (l/n) was a simple high school girl who had listless days her whole life . Until she met a cocky blonde . She used to hate him at the beginning...
1M 43K 55
"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ”." "𝐆𝐄𝐓 πŽπ…π… 𝐌𝐘 πƒπˆπ‚πŠ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍." "π’π“πŽπ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† π˜πŽπ”π‘ πƒπˆπ‚πŠ 𝐈𝐍 πŒπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍." ─ 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅οΏ½...
874K 26.2K 46
-𝐀𝐞𝐒𝐣𝐒 𝐚𝐀𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐑𝐒 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -a story in which y/n starts up a new year at Fukurodani with her best friends Bokuto and Akaashi...