Innocent Desire 2

By DhistiD

What would you do if you fell in love with the wrong guy while you were trying to find out things about yours... More

Innocent Desire 2
Discoveries
My only family
James and George?
I See Fire
Reflection of the Past
Interesting Black Eyes
Day Out
Scott
Who am I?
The Cafe
Remind me, who am I?
Things aren't always what they seem
Behold Edward
Reading your mind
Touchtrans
Who knew
Another Dream
Knowing you
Theatrics
I love you
Moonlight
Tell Me One Last Time
The Little Things
Terrible day
The heart
Hypnosis
The External Link
Bloody Trap
Revenge or Avenge?
Changes
12 am
Fairy-tale Ending - Epilogue
Authors note

This Ends Now

324 8 2
By DhistiD

Eliey’s p.o.v

After 30 minutes I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed open my door with such speed and frustration that I almost knocked it down. I walked down the stairs as quickly as I could and saw the front door wide open.

The night was silent; the air in the hallway looked disturbed. I took slow steps towards the open door, the moonlight shown bright on the porch from the distance that I had been watching. I clasped my dress tightly with my hands and took in a slow breath.

“Scott?” I whispered, feeling afraid someone might hear me. My skin began to hurt as I I felt something was terribly wrong. My lips trembled and my footsteps were soft and careful.

“Scott?” I called out again turning my head quickly in the other way thinking I heard another squeaking noise from behind me but I immediately realised it was nothing.

I walked towards the open door, step by step, slowly making my way.

“Scott, please say something” I cried in desperation of fear.

My hand touched the open door and I suddenly heard an engine of a car roaring to life and watched a big jeep go in reverse and out of the drive way.

“SCOTT!” I shouted, panicking wondering if that was him, I put out my hand to alert him not to go when I felt a hand moving as fast as the wind and wrap around my mouth.

“AHHHH HMMMMM!!!!!! HMMMMMM!!!!!!” I struggled under the cold touch, fuck fuck fuck!!!! I started to violently move, when I heard a whisper in my ear.

“Calm down it’s me, Scott” Scott spoke softly and I turned around, meeting his warm black eyes.

“Who the hell was that?!” I asked pointing out to the speeding car.

“No one, now listen to me” Scott said, shaking me off and pulling his right hand out and presenting it to me. He pulled out a pocket knife from his jeans and held the tip to the lower area of his thumb.

“I’m making a mark on my thumb” he pushed the knife in his skin and I flinched, he engraved a ‘E’ on it, like a bloody scar, a tattoo, “this sign means it’s me alright? If you do not find this mark over my thumb means its Keith in disguise. Even if he reads your mind, he can’t duplicate a cut on his body of another person” Scott explained.

“Doesn’t it hurt?” I asked wiping the blood away from the engraved letter.

“No, it means now I will have a scar on my hand of the first letter of the name, of the girl, I love” he smiled.

“Its mushy romantic stuff but don’t do that again or I’ll slap you” I looked at him with warning in my eyes.

“Whatever you say love” he said kissing my forehead softly and putting my hands in his.

“So now what?” I asked as he stared away at drawing room which had Keith’s room behind it.

“We shut the front door and go attack Keith.”

I quietly shut the front door and then Scott and I walked hand in hand together bracing ourselves mentally and walking towards Keith’s room.

Scott looked a little tensed as he walked step by step towards the drawing room.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him looking at his mind being so lost.

“Remember I told you how I removed my father’s traits out of my system?” he asked looking around him and lowering his voice as we entered the drawing room.

“Ya?”

“Well I think I might be wrong, I think I still might have some traits left in me, some dangerous ones –

Suddenly the back door of the drawing room flew open and Keith walked out smiling at both of us.

“Nice move there Scott” Keith said smiling at him and winking at me.

“What do you mean?” I asked feeling the fear creep in me as I watched Keith near us.

“Well your boyfriend there, miss Eliey, tried to drug me through that champagne, do you really think I was foolish enough to eat or drink anything special that would from a man who wants me DEAD you stupid people!” he shouted in anger.

“You tried drugging him?” I asked Scott feeling terrified with every step Keith was taking towards us.

“YES! Your stupid boyfriend was afraid I was going to kick his wussy little ass, so he tried choosing the safe way out and tried drugging me” Keith grinned with fun.

I dropped my hand from Scott’s and felt my blood flame with the stupid fun and games both these men were playing with. My head hurt and my patience was lost.

I held out my hand staring into Keith’s eyes and pulled my hand up in the air, feeling the chandelier above us and pulling it down with full force…

The lights flickered around us and the chandelier dropped inches before Keith which made his feet jump at the gesture and he wiped the silly, disgusting smile off his face.

“ENOUGH, ENOUGH OF GAMES, ENOUGH OF PLAYING AROUND, ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, WHATEVER YOU WANT BE DONE WITH IT AND LEAVE US ALONE” I roared through my teeth, leaving  my hands on my sides, with energy flowing through my veins ready to kill that man in front of me.

“Alight Eliey, I’ll show you what I want!” he answered back, flicking his hands beside him and shouting like a dramatic villain, “AHHHHHHHHH” he shouted but nothing happened.

A little bit of the light flickered and the broken glass from the chandelier on the floor vibrated, but nothing else happened.

“What the!” Keith shook his head in frustration and tried the same thing again.

“What happened Keith? Forgot to use your powers huh?” I smiled looking at Scott who looked still very serious.

“What’s going on!” Keith looked at his hands and then like realisation had dawned on him, he looked at Scott with eyes filled with anger and hurt, “YOU BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU DO!” he shouted looking at Scott.

“I was in the intension of drugging them and not you” he smiled looking back at Keith.

“What do you mean!” Keith demanded.

“The champagne was the drug, I knew you wouldn’t drink it, although I hoped you would, but you didn’t and to my disappointment, Eliey didn’t drink it either, you see the champagne contained my formulae of temporary brain freeze, the one you kinda have when you loadz of ice cream, just something stronger and that lasts longer, I have frozen Raiddy, Anne, Dia and Hops brains, temporarily..  so you cant harm them or use them against us. It’s sad I couldn’t drug Eliey but I’m convinced enough with my help she can finish you off” Scott explained, letting out a little relief and looking at me with an apologetical look.

“WOW, smart move, smart ass” Keith clapped and laughed.. not in the same place he was standing, now he was moving towards Scott.

“You should have done yourself a favour and frozen your own brain, I know who you are and I think, you are a good enough brain to help me avenge who ever I want too” he smiled running towards Keith.

“HIDE ELIEY NOW!” Scott shouted at me and I ran.

I ran as fast as I could. I could hear the trembles that rose from the room. Flashes of light danced around me as I watched the room collapse and crumbled.

I turned around to try go back to save Scott but I knew that would just increase the trouble. Scott’s words got stronger in mind, “RUN FASTER!”.

I picked up my slow footsteps and ran once again.

I was afraid and confused I didn’t know what to do.

I ran towards the pool area, under the staircase.

I got inside the the locker room and quickly jumped into the bathroom, hiding behind one of the toilet’s.

Loud noises slipped through my mouth because I was terrified and alone. I shut my gasping with my hands and sat there quietly, afraid and waiting when I heard footsteps.

“Eliey? Where areeee youuuuuuuu”  I heard a mad man’s voice call out, it was terrifying and I didn’t know what to do.

“Come out come out wherever you are!!, Elieeyyyyyyyy”

“Fuck this shit” I said to myself and pushed the door open.

Threw’s my hands in the direction of the toilet and pulled it off the floor and threw it hoping it would hit Keith.

“WHOAH Eliey, it’s me Scott!” I heard the voice call out and I peeked through the open bathroom door.

It was Scott.

I ran to hug him and in his arms I asked, “Where’s Keith? What happened to Kieth?”

“I put him down. It’s all alright, he’s down, let’s get out of here!” Scott told me and I nodded.

We ran out of the locker room to the pool side area when I saw Scott. There was blood drooping from his head and a tremble radiating from his hands, he walked towards trying to find the correct words and looking at another version of him, panic flowed in my blood.

“Eliey, don’t trust him, he’s Keith!” he shouted out.

I pushed myself off the fake Scott and ending up standing in between of two Scotts..

“Show me your thumb” I asked the Scott that didn’t have a bleeding head and he showed it to me.

There was no ‘E’ on it.

“NO” I shouted, feeling a lump in my throat and walking towards the real Scott who was bleeding profusely.

“Eliey, get away from me, please get away” he begged.

“What are you saying? You bleeding, let’s get Keith down!” I said turning to look at Keith but it was Scott walking towards us.

“Why don’t you put down your mask down and show us your real face. Fight with your true identity!” I spat out as Keith continued walking towards me.

“I’m Scott” he said, “I’m the real Scott, Eliey get away from that man, he’s Keith, get away NOW!” he shouted.

“Run Eliey, Run” Scott said holding me in his arms, spitting out the blood that was reaching his mouth now.

“WHAT IS GOING ON!” I shouted paranoid and confused.

“I’m sorry” Scott spoke with red eyes that were inches away from mine.

“Now” I heard Scott call out from opposite us. His identity dropped off and it turned out that man was Keith.

“I told you! I knew it you were Keith” I smiled, knowing my judgement when Scott who was holding me turned dark.

His black eyes got empty and his teeth grinned on one another. His hold over my arm got very tight and it began to hurt me.

“What are you doing?” I whispered looking into his eyes afraid. He immediately pulled my body closer to his.

“Scott let go, Scott wake up. Stop this it hurts” I cried pulling myself away but he didn’t seem to listen.

“I told you to run Eliey” he said smiling just like the man I had once feared, the man who almost killed me mother, just like, Tony.

“Tony?” I whispered as Scott started inheriting a face like his fathers. He left his hold pushing me hard on the floor.

I collapsed dragging myself away from Tony when he suddenly moved in a flash and I held my breath.

Everything slowed down between Scott and me. Keith’s laughter was a mere whistling in the wind.

“I love you” I whispered as a tear dropped from my eyes. Tony grabbed my arm and I suddenly went cold.

Images sieved through my brain to my hands giving it away into Scott’s hands. Everything that I had done in my life slipped through like sand, it felt like my body was giving up on me, I wanted to fight it so bad but he was too powerful,

“I’m sorry” I cried watching Keith leave our family. It was all my fault and all I could do is cry. What else could I do I was just a child.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck!” I cursed as I left from the cliff and flew into the air. I could not believe I was cliff diving, I am do dead.

“He’s gone!” Aunt Anne wept in uncle Raiddy’s arms and I just watched our family’s faith die. Broken and never fixed. I wouldn’t tell them I can see my parents at times. It was there intimate moment and I didn’t want to give them false hope.

James soft hands touched my skin making me blush, “ Whoah your rich!” I shouted out as his car took us to his home that I had finally seen for the very first time.

“I’m not giving up on you! Do you understand! I’m not going to give up on you!!!” I shouted holding Uncle Raiddy’s hand, pulling him out of the fire. I felt the love flow through me as the powers I possessed helped me get him back.

“I love you so much” James wept, saying goodbye to him, was the most painful thing I had done in my life.

I flickered my eyes open to the broad day light and couldn’t believe I ended up in my room again after running into the woods and fainting in front of this character I had never even heard of ‘Tony’. My imagination must be running wild.

“Your finally awake” A thick charming voice spoke from the corner of the room.

I quickly turned my face around to see a guy in a black vest and blue jeans sitting quietly in the corner of the room keeping his eyes fixed over me. His eyes were dark black and astonishingly looked shallow and his thin lips were twisted in a sexy grin.

I watched Scott pace back and forth remembering the kiss Zack give me outside the theatre, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Words are all I need to hear to believe you Scott” I looked at his eyes that turned a softer black almost dark brown.

“What do you want me to say to you Eliey? Do you want me to say I love you? I can’t resist you? I need you every second of the day. I stare at you sleep? I want to hold you and touch you every night? DO you want to hear me say I have never fallen in love before and that you’re my life and soul and my heartbeat? Do you want me to say I want you to be mine forever? Do you want me to say you’re the only, one and only girl for me?” Scott finished almost out of breathe and then started breathing over my lips tired and helpless.

Being in his arms meant everything in the world. I knew who I was, I was complete and a powerful princess. I finally felt so right for the first time in my life lying in Scott’s arms.

“Not bad for beginner” Jess laughed as I had just impressed Scott with my rope bending skills.

“Not bad after all” Scott grinned.

“JAMES!” I screamed as he flew off the window. My heart came crashing down inside, blood everywhere, what was happening.

“We believe in you and we love you” my mother smiled to me… “Is it over? Am I dying?” I asked.

I couldn’t feel my presence anymore, all the memories I had kept safe in my mind were going away, my heart beats slowed down, I was drifting away, I was dying.

Scott’s p.o.v

I couldn’t stop it. He influenced me enough to absorb her memories but I couldn’t stop it.

“It’s her fate. To be killed by the one she loves” Keith spoke staring at me struggle trying to remove my hand from hers but I couldn’t, I couldn’t stop.

“Take my life! Spare hers stop this now PLEASE, I love her she can’t die because of me, she cant. STOP THIS PLEASE KEITH!! KILL ME PLEASE!!” I begged falling to the floor, trying to pull my hand but I couldn’t, I could see her eyes dilate and her life get sucked out of her.

“STOP THIS!” I begged.

“After she’s dead, you won’t survive long, you’ll kill yourself, blaming yourself for her death” he smiled. “It’s like hitting two targets with one stone”

Walking past us, he shoved his hands in his pockets and then turned around speaking his last words out aloud, “After all your Tony’s son.”

“AND MY BROTHER!” Jess screamed appeared from the back and pulled out the rods from the swimming pool and threw it in full speed at Keith, wrapping it around him and trapping him in the corner.

He struggled but his hands were locked in his pockets.

“Hurry JESS!” I shouted in agony as she ran towards me. She put her hands over mine and pulled as hard as she could.

“Scott it’s not going to work until unless you try yourself. Common defeat your father in your head.

I gave it all my best, I detached the flow of memories falling in my head and pulled away from Eliey, Jess used her powers and cut of the cord and Eliey and I flew in the opposite directions.

Eliey’s p.o.v

It was so fast I didn’t know what just happened. Trapped in a black room once again, no images played around my head. I lay on the floor trying to reconnect to my mind with my body but it felt impossible.

“Eliey wake up please, oh god Eliey” I heard Scott’s voice trying to bring me back.

I had to survive, I had to live, I was my mother’s daughter, I had to be stronger, I knew I could do this. Common! I shouted to myself.

“Eliey” I heard a gentle voice call out to me in the dark.

I turned around to see my mother standing there smiling at me.

So happy on seeing here I ran towards her and she took me in her embrace, then I thought.. am I dead?

“You’re not dead. I want you to close your eyes and imagine the very spot your body is at. Try hard and your eyes will open to see the eyes of the man you love” she said.

“How are you here?” I asked her looking at my mother straight in her beautiful eyes.

“I’m a memory, a fragment of hope you will never loose. You have to hurry Eliey, you have to show Keith the right path”

Not wasting another minute, I shut my eyes and concentrated with my full power, imagining my body to be next to the pool area… I kept on trying, I wasn’t going to give up.

My eyes flickered open to see Scott’s drained face, he was tired but hopeful when he saw me alive.

I went to touch his face when his body flew right off me into the beach chair behind us.

I quickly got off my back and raised my hand in defence, staring at Keith right in his eyes.

His hands were bleeding but he looked madder than ever.

“Keith” I called out.

“AAAHHHH!!” he shouted angrily, charging towards me.

“This ends now” I smiled, I turned around putting my hands in front of me. My powers radiated from my body, it flowed from my veins to my finger tips and I concentrated on the water in the swimming pool, it rose, it rose as high as I wanted it too. I pulled the water out reaching the maximum height and shaped in a cone shape and twisted it round and round.

“How are you doing that? What the hell!” Keith shouted taking a few steps back, afraid.

“Last warning, stop this non –sense or else I will drown you” I warned him, looking very pissed at him.

“You wouldn’t” he laughed in a non-believing manner.

I lifted the water from the swimming pool vessel and started to move the cone with speed towards Keith. Keith’s slow back steps turned into a run and the water scooped him up and swallowed him inside it. His body floated inside the twirling cone giving him no space to breathe.

“I don’t want to kill you, please just stop with all the anger” I told him.

“NO!” he shouted gasping heavily from the water bubble.

“Keith, I love you, you’re like a brother to me, just stop this non sense and be my family!” I begged him.

“Why!” he tired speaking as the water went inside his mouth and made him choke.

I moved my hands, creating a bubble of oxygen for him to breathe and talk, so I could save his life and lead him to the right path like my mother had told me.

“Because, atleast you have your parents who love you and they are alive, if you don’t like me I can disappear, but stop this fighting, we are just hurting them!”

Keith went quiet.

“STOP THIS NOW!” I heard a strong woman’s voice call out.

I turned around and dropped the twirling water cyclone. Keith fell into the swimming pool trying to catch his breath, and swim to the surface.

The sky suddenly broke out and the sun began to appear. The horrific night was over and I smiled at Scott who looked at me with pride. His plan had worked, he knew exactly what he had done.

“Who are you?” I asked watching twenty very strict looking men and women of all ages walk towards us.

“Eliey watch out!” Scott called out and I turned to see a energy ball being thrown at me be by Keith.

Before it could reach my face, it suspended in the air and disappeared.

Keith was lifted from the pool and chains were tied around his body mid - air, dropping him to the wet floor.

“We will take it from here” the woman said.

“That still doesn’t answer my question. Who are you‘ll?”

“The coven”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 87.5K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
78.2K 3K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
1M 56.1K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...