Dead for centuries - Seb X Re...

By remscorner_

A story of a small wrecked vampire, exploring her grandfathers safe place, and maybe hers? - - - -⚠️triggerin... More

Chapter 1 | a new start
Chapter 2 | suspicions
Chapter 3 | a near death experience
Chapter 4 | jealousy
Chapter 5 | a failed invitation
Chapter 6 | figured out feelings
Chapter 7 | down in hell
Chapter 9 | an eventful dinner
Chapter 10 | the lab
Chapter 11 | put together
Chapter 12 | panic attacks

Chapter 8 | Some old friends and history

1.1K 31 10
By remscorner_

Time skip // 7:30 PM // Narrators POV

Y/n's father was home, the trio stood behind the doors of the living room in which Y/n stood arguing with her father, though the man never put up a fight.

Sebastian even thought he looked relieved to find out his daughter was home...

Before his arrival, the three were sat in Y/n's large bedroom, which was covered with drawings and photos, resembling a lot like the Treehouse.

The kind butler and maid notified the four about her fathers presence.

But now everything just felt awkward...

Sebastian, Sam and Abby all sat trying not to listen to their conversation but the door were left open, leaving the three curious and eavesdropping.

They had never seen Y/n so troubled before... She was always so calm, so... outgoing..

But here Y/n seemed so depressed, anxious even..

And they got that! Of course she'd be anxious! They knew she cared for them even when she pushed them away!

For a second the three tuned out, all looking at each other as they all thought the same thing.

'We gotta protect her..'

"Your mothers dead"

The threes attention shot back to Y/n and her father when hearing the harsh words.

There stood Y/n, staring at him in shock as he looked down.

They couldn't tell if he was angry, he didn't sound angry.. he sounded tired... sad.

Y/n let the conversation end at that, walking away towards the others.

"Wait- Y/n!" Abby yelled, running after her as she sped walk away.

Sam and Sebastian glanced at each other before taking off to where Abby and Y/n we're heading.

"I-I'm sure he didn't mean it like that" Sam reassured her, Y/n only scoffed at his attempt of comfort.

"Of course he did.. he's always been this way"

"But-"

"Please just drop-" Y/n bared her fangs, about to interrupt Sebastian when two familiar faces walked far behind the three humans.

There they were.

One being the annoying partner in crime who probably had fleas by the looks of his messy hair.

The other looking mentally stable, at least he looked like he showered.. the one who got them out the crime.

"Y/n?" The werewolf stared directly at her, messy brunette hair standing up at the sight of his other childhood friend.

Y/n could see his tail wagging behind him, ears pointed up in excitement, though of course he tried to hide it all, Isaac took his tail into his hands, flattening his ears to his head.

Hiro looked up to her, looking more content than he did while walking down the old halls of the castle, his light golden brown bangs moved swiftly as he shifted his gaze to back track at the sight.

Isaac was shorter than Hiro, always was.. but was definitely taller than Y/n.

The three humans turned to look at the two men, Y/n's eyes watering a bit as she ran past them and to her long lost best friends.

She ran in between the two, her arms on either side of the boys necks as she pulled them into a tight embrace.

"Your alive!" She yelled, her smile never leaving her face.

"Y-your alive!" Hiro said hugging her back with one arm as well as Isaac.

Y/n quickly pulled away.

"Do you have any news from Nancy or Finn!?" She asked in urgency.

The three had always exchanged letters to let each other, letting them know that they were still alive, including Molly and November.

But the two other vampires, Nancy and Finn..

Had stopped writing letters after a while.

They all went separate ways except for the two. Who stayed together, so it was natural that Y/n and the others had their suspicions...

"No... it's been years.." Hiro's smile faded from his face thinking about his long lost friends.

"This is why we all should've split up! Now we don't even know where they are!" Isaac scoffed, crossing his arms, looking salty.

But even Sebastian, Abby and Sam knew that he was hurt..

His tail was in between his legs showing his sadness about the situation.

There was a long pause of silence, the three magical creatures all drowning in their own sorrow.

"Um.." Sam spoke up, feeling the need to break the tense aura.

"Right.." Isaac spoke up, staring at Sam, Seb and Abby.

"WHO ARE THESE HUMANS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE, WHY DO THEY SMELL LIKE YOU AND WHY DOES THIS ONE LOOK LIKE SAMUEL?" He yelled, pointing to the poor blonde.

He was right... Other than Sams personality, he also looked a lot like Samuel.

"Isaac-" Hiro tried stepping in, failing immediately from Y/n's loud voice.

"SHUT UP, THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT! THIS IS ABIGAIL, SEBASTIAN AND SAM AND THEY ARE UNDER MY PROTECTION AND IF YOU TOUCH THEM I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUT A FUCKING COLLAR ON YOU YOU DOG" Y/n yelled back angrily.

Sebastian, Sam and Abby stared over at Hiro, he bowed his head apologetically to them, earning a bow back.

"IM NOT A DOG FOR FUCKS SAKE AND HIS NAMES SAM? WHAT-"

Ok, maybe now was the time to step in... Sebastian thought, staring at the irritated male vampire.

"SHUT UP" Hiro yelled, taking the two by their shirt collars and dragging them to the three others, Y/n and Isaac stopped their quarrel, both annoyed with the other.

"Y/n..." He started, the girl knowing full well that he wanted her to apologize to the three for the lack of proper introductions and the unnecessary bickering.

A light blush brushed over her face in embarrassment, Y/n's never freaked out like that in front of her new friends..

With a sigh, she managed to mutter an apology "s-sorry.. this is Hiro.. this is Isaac.." she said with a head tilt to the two, indicating who was who.

It almost sounded like a grumble, but of course with having Hiro scold her, it was most definitely sincere.

"Isaac-"

"Yeah I know I know.. sorry.." Isaac groaned, Hiro let go of them, both still having their arms crossed.

Sam sighed, smiling in relief from the now calm atmosphere.

"This is Abigail, Sebastian and Sam" Y/n pointed to the three.

"Is your name perhaps Samuel?" Isaac deadpanned, scoffing at his thought.

What if he's Samuels next life?

"Actually its Samson.." The blonde chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"He does look like Samuel doesn't he?" Hiro took a good look at Sam, Y/n sighing in return with confused faces from Sebastian, Sam and Abby, Isaac stared for a while as well.

"I'm sorry but who's Samuel?" Sebastian stepped in "You know the skater friend I told you guys about that committed suicide?" Y/n asked, walking down the hall.

Everyone followed closely as Sebastian, Sam and Abby nodded.

"Yeah.. that's Samuel, so sorry Sam but you really freaked me out when I first met you"

Y/n's explanation had surprised them, not including her two childhood friends of course.

They knew about Samuel, they were never close to him but they knew him well enough to go to his funeral.

They got back to Y/n's room and immediately sat down for a rest.

"So what are you two doing here?" Y/n finally sighed with relief of the comfortable fabric of her bed, laying down next to Abby who smiled at her companion, they looked up at the navy ceiling.

It had tiny speckles of white, resembling stars... they glowed when lights were turned off.

"Well there's actually people looking for both of us in the human world so my mom made both of us go back home" Isaac said with a shrug, sitting at the bench at the end of the bed with Hiro.

"Wait... both of you?" Y/n sat up, turning her attention to the two.

Red flags had started going off in the girls head, not only Y/n but now Abby, Sebastian and Sam were listening closely.

They all found it odd, how somehow investigators were chasing after the two men as well as looking for the culprit of Y/n's murder.

"Yeah, we met up at Zuzu city because Hiro's mom was with mine at the time when telling me to go home so we just came back together to my house and your dad was there for business purposes... why are you here?"

She didn't answer Isaac.

At least not for a while, during the time Y/n stared at her bed sheets in disbelief.

"Y/n.." Abby sat up, grabbing onto her shoulder.

"The investigators weren't looking for suspects... they were looking for me! They knew it was me!" Y/n stood up from her bed, scurrying over to a small desk which consisted of old letters, poems and drawings.

"Wait, you too!?" Hiro stood up, now speaking with urgency.

This alarmed the humans.

"So their all after us.." Y/n muttered, taking out a black inc pen and a clear sheet of paper.

"Have you got any news from Molly or November? Did you see them? When was the last time you got a letter?" She asked the two, her wrists aching from the quick writing she did on the paper.

Y/n was writing a letter to Rasmodius, telling him about her knowledge.

She had written about the investigators, asking if their presence were still near the valley.

"No not at all" Isaac answered, Hiro ran out the room with a quick notice.

"I'm heading back to my house! Isaac you do too! Maybe their there!" He said before running with the speed of light.

"Yeah I'll do that! I'll see you later ok Y/n?" Isaac said."

Kay.. and take the-"

Before Y/n could finish her sentence while turning her attention to the werewolf Isaac had jumped out from her balcony "door..."

"Does this mean you'll have to stay here longer?" Sebastian asked, nearing the frustrated female.

She passed him three papers, letting Sam and Abby have the other two and their own pens so they could write to their parents.

"It's better if your parents knew you're safe.. I just have to make sure Rasmodius gets this letter..."

"Y/n your not answering my question" Seb repeated, a soft sigh erupting from the girl.

"I don't know Sebastian... ok? Now please.. I just have to make sure that four of my friends are alive"

They were starting to get worried.

By the sounds of it, November, Molly, Nancy, and Finn might've been captured.

Would Y/n be okay to go back home to Pelican town?

They didn't know...

What they also didn't know was at Robins door was the investigators.

She let the two men in hesitantly, brewing them a coffee.

Y/n lied.

Robin lied.

Lewis lied.

Yes it was her grandfathers farm, but that place had pretty much been in ruins.

Robin took care of it, she took care of it for her friend in which she met in her past life.

Y/n's mother.

Rasmodius had said that the town was special, even a few in it knew about things they weren't supposed to.

In Robins last life she was there for Y/n's birth, 221 years ago..

This went the same for Lewis, both had known about their past lives.

Y/n's grandfather, her mother, her family tree which consisted of vampires.. her history.

After the mothers death, Lewis had died of old age and Robin from sickness with not having the medicine to cure it.

Robin and Lewis spent their lives in pelican town, not knowing of their past lives until Y/n.

After seeing her, it all came rushing back in their dreams.

At first it was sketchy, they didn't believe the things they had dreamt about.

But it was the little things that Y/n did that proved their suspicions, like permission before entering... allergic to garlic... hiding from the sun...

They left Y/n confused on how they knew her grandfather and her mother, but she shrugged it off not thinking anything of it.

But of course with them knowing, Robin and Lewis did all they could to protect her.

Robin, now sitting at her table with the investigators, was protecting her friends daughter right that very minute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 30 32
this is my first time making a story so yea it's gonna be cringy i know 😂 all i can say is that im trying and i hope i will get better and I dont kn...
33.6K 382 33
this is a one shot book of Bob x reader it will mostly be feminine sorry for my masc reader idk why I just right a lot in feminine type shit yk anywa...
295 0 18
This story is somewhat based off of my farmer "Willow", when they moved into Stardew Valley with their mother, and younger brother ("M" (mom) and "B"...
8.7K 149 24
The blood had already leaked down my forehead, but I kept my eyes on Shane and tried to blink quickly to clear my vision. "Hang on, please. Please h...