Stolen Hearts (Harry Potter x...

De avocadoriceandmilk

*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like... Mai multe

..Author's Notes & Welcome!..
..Prologue..
Y3~The Beginning of something new..
Y3~..Sirius Black..
Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..
Y3~..Boggarts..
Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..
Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..
Y3~..A Firebolt..
Y3~..The Stag & Doe..
Y3~A Hippogriff's fate..
Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..
..Author's Notes..
Y4•+*..Catching up..
Y4•+*..The Burrow..
Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..
Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?
Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..
Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..
Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..
Y4•+*..Dance Lessons & Partners
Y4•+*..The Yule Ball
Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..
Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..
Y4•+*..Rita Skeeter..
Y4•+*The Third Task & Goodbyes..
..Author's Notes..

Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..

735 27 12
De avocadoriceandmilk

The following morning Y/N walked down to the Great hall to see Harry and Hermione eating breakfast while discussing hurriedly.

"Good Morning, Mione, Harry."
said Y/N as she walked over to them.

Harry whipped his head around at the sound of her voice, he watched as she sat down across him.

"You — you don't think I put my name in the goblet right — ?" he asked weakly.

Y/N blinked. "What?"

"The goblet, yesterday?" said Harry his eyebrows slightly raising.

"Oh!" Y/N said. "I completely forgot. I was trying to forget about the whole thing.. it was horrible."

Harry nodded hurriedly. "But.. do you?"

"Of course not, Harry." said Y/N warmly. "I thought I told you yesterday."

"Right, but when I entered the common room yesterday and you weren't there I thought—"

"Don't be silly, Harry." said Hermione cutting across him firmly. "Me and Y/N believe you. I just knew it was impossible!"

"Wait—" said Harry looking around. "Where's Ron?"

"Erm — he already had breakfast.." said Hermione.

Y/N turned to look at her. "Seriously?"

Hermione nodded slowly.

"Does he think I entered myself?" Harry urged.

"Well...no, I don't think so...not really," said Hermione hesitantly as she picked at her food.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Y/N asked. "Does he really think Harry put his name in the goblet?"

Hermione but her lip and slowly nodded.

Y/N sighed angrily and started eating breakfast.

"Great," said Harry bitterly.

Y/N swallowed and she grabbed Harry's hand in comfort.

Harry smiled at her.

"Well," he said. "At least two people believe me."

"Maybe there's others," Y/N suggested.

Harry looked around and realized some people were giving him cold looks.

"Yeah.." he said.

Y/N, Harry and Hermione walked up to the Owlery after breakfast so that Harry can let Sirius know everything that's going on. Y/N handed him a bottle of ink and he started to write.

A few minutes passed by before he said, "Finished."

He tied the letter to Hedwig's leg and the snowy owl set off.

"Fly safe!" Y/N called out the window.

Harry turned to look at her as she continued to gaze out the window, and he realized how pretty she actually was.

Sure, he always found her pretty but he never fully took her in.

The way her hair parted and how some fell over her face, her eyes shining as she stared out the dry grounds, her soft smile..

"Wow.."

Y/N snapped out of her gaze and turned to look at Harry who seemed mesmerized.

"What're you 'wow'ing about Harry?" she asked.

Hermione giggled as Harry snapped out of his thoughts and blushed red.

"Nothing —! Let's go." he blabbered as he ran down the steps.

Hermione continued to laugh and Y/N stared at her.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, you should've seen the way he was looking at you!" she said excitedly.

"What?" said Y/N stunned.

"Harry! He was looking at you as if you were a veela, the eyes never lie."

"He was looking at me?" Y/N whispered and she felt her heart race.

Hermione sighed and ran down the steps.

"Hermione!" Y/N hissed, running after her.

They were on the grounds now with Harry waiting for them, Y/N stopped urging Hermione and they walked up to him silently.

"What do we have now?" Harry asked, refusing to make eye contact.

"Potions," said Hermione. "Come on."

The three of them walked beside each other before a voice came form a tree nearby.

"Like them, Potter?"

"No.. not you," Y/N muttered recognizing that voice too well.

Draco Malfoy was sitting on a tree, smirking down at them with his head raised proudly.

Y/N, Harry and Hermione looked and saw that on his chest was a badge that said

SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION!

"And this isn't all the do — look!"

Malfoy pressed the badge and sentence changed to:

POTTER STINKS

Malfoy howled in laughter at the simple change like a child.

Y/N scowled. Harry was about to walk away but stopped when Malfoy started to speak once again.

"My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think your going to last ten minutes in this tournament." he sneered.

He jumped down from the tree cooly and started walking towards them.

"He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five!"

Harry grit his teeth together and walked up to the blonde boy harshly.

"Harry!" Hermione hissed.

"I don't give a damn about what your father thinks, Malfoy," he snarled while hitting him on the chest roughly. "He's vile and cruel, and you're pathetic."

Harry was about to stroll away when Malfoy reached for his wand.

"Watch out!" Y/N yelled.

Harry instantly grabbed his wand and the two boys stared into each other's eyes, hatred burning in both of them.

"Harry!" Hermione said warningly.

"Go on, then Potter," Malfoy said quietly. "Do it if you got the guts..."

There was a small pause, then..

"Furnunculus!" Harry yelled.

"Densaugeo!" screamed Malfoy.

Jets of light flew from both wands and Y/N shrieked, ducking to the left.

Malfoy's spell missed Harry by inches, resulting in Hermione getting hexed by him and Goyle being hexed by Harry.

Y/N looked up and saw Hermione on the ground, trembling hands on her mouth.

"Hermione!" Y/N yelled, running to the aid of her friend, a familiar red head was running over to them.

Hermione was covering her mouth and whimpering in panic.

"Hermione?" Ron asked and Y/N looked at him. "Move your hands.. come on now."

Harry turned around in panic and saw that Ron and Y/N were trying to make Hermione move her hands from he mouth.

"Mione, let me see. We'll take care of it."

BANG

Harry turned around quickly and realized a spell had missed him by inches.

Malfoy's wand was still out.

Another loud BANG

"OH NO YOU DON'T, LADDIE!"

Y/N looked up and saw Professor Moody limping towards them with his wand out. She looked at where Malfoy was standing and saw that there was a white ferret, squealing.

Y/N gasped.

Draco Malfoy had been turned into a ferret.

Professor Moody looked at Hermione.

"You boy!" he said to Ron. "Take her to the hospital wing!"

Ron nodded and helped Hermione up, the two of them left to the hospital wing.

Y/N stared after them, blinking.

"LEAVE IT!"  Moody suddenly roared.

"Leave what-?" said Harry, utterly bewildered.

"Not you!" said Moody impatiently, "HIM!"

He pointed a finger over his shoulder and Y/N saw Crabbe trying to run away with Malfoy in his hands. He whimpered and dropped it.

"I don't like people who attack there opponents with there backs turned!" growled Moody turning to face the Slytherins who had gathered around.

He pointed his wand at the white ferret - or Malfoy, who was about to make a run for it but was too late with Professor Moody pointing his wand at him and making him bounce up and down.

"You stinking, cowardly, scummy—never do that again!" he roared.

Y/N scrambled up and stood next to Harry, looking over his shoulder.

"Are you.. seeing this?" Harry whispered.

Y/N nodded hurriedly.

"Professor Moody!" said a shocked voice.

Professor Mcgonagall was running towards them, her arms full of books.

"Oh hello, Professor Mcgonagall," said Moody calmly still bouncing the ferret higher and higher.

Professor Mcgonagall gasped and she dropped her books.

"What are you doing—?"

"Teaching." said Moody firmly.

"Teaching-? Moody is that a student!" she shrieked.

"Technically it's a ferret!"

Y/N and Harry giggled.

A few people came to see what the commotion was all about, Cedric and his Hufflepuff friends were howling with laughter.

"Alastor!" said Professor Mcgonagall sharply.

Professor Moody stopped bouncing the ferret and looked at her.

"We never use transfiguration as a punishment, surely Professor Dumbledore told you that."

"He mentioned it — yeah."

"There is a simple thing called detention or speaking with the head of house."

She pointed her wand at Malfoy and he returned back to his normal form.

"I'll do that then," said Moody staring at Malfoy with great dislike.

"My father will hear about this.." Malfoy muttered.

"Oh yeah?" said Moody walking towards him. "Well I know your father, boy. You tell him that Moody's keeping a close eye on his son. Now, I believe you head of house is Snape, yes?"

Malfoy nodded timidly.

"Another old friend..." growled Moody. "Been looking for a chat with old Snape, come on you."

He grabbed Malfoy's arm and dragged him away.

Y/N and Harry looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"We should get to Potions now," Harry said once he stopped laughing. "Snape is going to kill us if we're late."

"Shoot! You're right, come on!" Y/N said and she grabbed his hand running towards the dungeons.

Harry felt himself flush but made no effort to remove his hand and instead let Y/N drag him into the classroom.

They walked in and saw Ron sitting with Dean and Seamus, his eyes flickered towards them for a second and then he stared at the ceiling.

Y/N sighed and walked over to a empty table. Harry sat down next to her.

A few minutes passed by and class had started. Half an hour had passed before Collin Creevy, a third year came in.

"Yes?" said Snape coldly, not looking up from his desk.

"Please, sir, I'm supposed to take Harry Potter upstairs."

"Potter has another hour of Potions to complete," said Snape firmly. "He will come upstairs when this class is finished,"

Colin went pink.

"Sir — sir, Mr. Bagman wants him," he said nervously. "All the champions have got to go, I think they want to take photographs..."

Y/N looked at Ron and saw that he was frowning as he pretended to read his potions book.

"Very well, very well," Snape snapped. "Potter, leave your things here, I want you back down here later to test your antidote."

"Please, sir — he's got to take his things with him," squeaked Colin. "All the champions—"

"Very well!" Snape yelled. "Potter, grab your things and get out of my sight!"

Harry immediately swung his bag over his shoulder and waved at Y/N who waved back and gave him a warm smile.

Y/N spent another hour in potions while Harry was with the other champions, she didn't complain she loved the subject potions, the only problem was Professor Snape.

When Snape dismissed the class Y/N went after Ron to talk to him.

"Ron, Ron!" Y/N called. The red head stopped and turned to look at her.

"Hey, how's Hermione?" Y/N started slowly.

"She's fine. Got a bit of a scare with the hex."

"What even was it?"

Ron looked around and his voice dropped down to a whisper, "her teeth were growing!They wouldn't stop and she was hysterical and demanded I leave."

Y/N laughed but then thought of her friend. "I hope she's alright now."

"She should be," Ron shrugged. "Madam Pomfrey knows what she's doing."

Y/N nodded. "Hey — why didn't you eat breakfast with us?"

"I woke up earlier," said Ron casually. "And I was hungry, I didn't really feel like waiting today."

"Okay.." Y/N said slowly. "What about Potions?"

"Dean and Seamus asked me to sit with them."

"Oh come on Ron!" said Y/N impatiently. "You're avoiding Harry, and I think I know why."

"Oh yeah?" Ron shot. "Why?"

"Because you think Harry entered himself in the tournament!"

"You believe him too, huh?" Ron scoffed. "Of course you do."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Y/N said quickly.

"Stop ignoring the obvious Y/N. You're only believing him because you like him!"

Y/N took aback and Ron stared at her with a hard look.

"Don't you see? This is something he would do."

"Ron don't be ridiculous," Y/N said pinching her nose. "He's your best friend! Are you seriously thinking he did this to get attention?"

Ron shrugged. "It's a possibility."

Y/N felt stunned and she couldn't think of anything else to say.

"You- you and your long legs are being ridiculous!" she blurted out.

Ron blinked and took aback and Y/N covered her mouth.

"Sorry," she muttered and ran towards the stairs.

She ran into the common room after hurriedly saying the password and found Harry reading a letter.

"Who's it from?" she asked trying to forget about the previous minutes.

Harry looked up at her and saw she was bright red.

"What's going on?" he asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, it's.. nothing important right now. I'll tell you another time." she answered.

Harry raised his eyebrows and shrugged, he signaled her to come closer. Y/N sat down next to him on an armchair and he whispered, "Sirius,"

"What about him? He hasn't gotten caught right?" said Y/N in a hushed tone.

"No, no. He's alright, but he wants to meet me here in the common room at one o'clock in the morning on November 22nd."

"How's he going to do that?" Y/N questioned.

"Dunno..." he said. "Guess we'll have to wait and see."

***

The following day after classes Y/N and Hermione walked down to the Great Hall for dinner before they saw Harry already sitting there with a prophet in hand.

"Hi Harry," the girls chorused.

"Hi Y/N, Hermione," said Harry looking up at them and then staring at the prophet once more.

"What are you reading?" Y/N asked, sitting next to him and helping herself to some dinner.

Harry bit his lip. "Oh er— it's nothing."

Y/N looked at him and Hermione who shrugged. Y/N raised her eyebrows and in a swift movement she grabbed the prophet Harry had and began to read.

I suppose I get my strength from my parents. I know they'd be very proud of me if they could see me now...Yes, sometimes at night I still cry about them, I'm not ashamed to admit it...I know nothing will hurt me dying the tournament, because they're watching over me...

Harry panicked as he saw Y/N raise her eyebrows, he quickly said, "I didn't say any of that!"

"What's going on?" Hermione said curiously.

Y/N was about to pass the prophet before Harry snatched it out of her hands. Y/N took aback.

"Was this when you went with the champions so that they can take photographs?" she asked.

Harry nodded.

"What's going on!" said Hermione looking between them.

"What else is there," said Y/N reaching out and Harry backed away.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing!" he said.

Y/N tried to take it back but Harry kept dodging her easily.

"Harry!"

"What!"

"Give me the article!"

"No!"

Y/N made a quick movement and snatched the article out of his hands.

"Hey!"

She quickly got up and ran out of the great hall Harry following her.

"Harry, Y/N!" Hermione called.

"I'll tell you later Mione!" Y/N yelled and ran onto the grounds. She began to read.

"Harry had at last found love at Hogwarts!" she read. "His close friend Collin Creevy says that Harry is rarely seen out of the company of one of his friends Y/N L/N, a very pretty half-blood witch-"

She stopped reading and looked down at the prophet. She felt her cheeks heat up rapidly.

"I — what?!"

She turned to look at Harry whose face was also red.

"Oh, that's — it's.. er.."

They stared at each other for a while before Hermione ran over to them.

"Hey! Don't just — leave!" she panted. "And Harry, Hagrid wants to speak to you. I just ran into him."

Harry looked at Hermione and nodded briskly.

He walked over to Y/N and said quietly, "Can I have this back?"

Y/N nodded, incapable of speaking and gave him back the article. "Harry— what was that—"

"It's nothing. Don't worry. I need to go burn this real quick."

He grabbed it and ran back to the castle, still pink in the face.

"What now?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing, I er — " Y/N blushed. "Shall we get back to the castle?"

She walked past Hermione who stared.

"You still have to tell me!" she called.

Harry left the common room later that night to go meet up with Hagrid and Y/N went up to bed telling him to tell her everything Sirius told him.

"And Harry —" she said. "Be careful, will you?"

Harry nodded as he sat in front of the fire.

And so thats what he did. He told Hermione and Y/N everything the following morning.

They were sitting in the common room, still in pajamas.

"And there's Dragons, there's Dragons!" Harry said breathlessly. "And I have to get an egg!"

"Dragons?" Hermione and Y/N shrieked.

"I'm a goner!" said Harry running a hand through his messy morning hair. "Sirius was about to tell me a spell before Ron came in and he had to leave!"

"Enough about that, Harry," Hermione scolded. "What we need to worry about is Karkaroff, if its true what Sirius is saying and Karkaroff is trying to kill you then we have to keep a close eye on him."

"Lets just try to keep him alive," said Y/N. "Then we can worry about Karkaroff."

Hermione nodded in agreement.

They spent hours in the library looking for a way Harry can beat the dragon and successfully retrieving the egg but found nothing.

"That's it. I'm dead meat." said Harry, his head falling back in a chair. Y/N stared at him and Hermione scoffed.

"Oh no you're not!" she said. "We are going to find something."

The days passed and Y/N and Hermione were starting to grow anxious once they realized they hadn't found anything. Harry had given up.

It was just two days before the first task and Y/N, Harry and Hermione were walking to the greenhouse for Herbology.

Cedric passed by them with a few friends and he shot a smile in their direction. Y/N blushed.

Harry stared at Cedric hesitantly he turned to look at Hermione and Y/N.

"I'll catch up with you in a minute,"

Hermione and Y/N stared at each other before shrugging and walking out of the entrance hall towards the greenhouse.

"What are we going to do Hermione," said Y/N, putting on her gloves. "The first task is tomorrow and we have nothing to help him with!"

Ron, who refused to talk to Harry or anything about the Triwizard Tournament, put on his gloves and started purring the Flutterby Bush.

"Calm down Y/N," said Hermione, looking worried as well. "We'll think of something, don't worry. There has to be something.."

"It's just hours away!" Y/N gasped. "I can't let him die, I can't! He's too young, and Ron.. poor Ron. His best friend."

Hermione grabbed her shoulder in comfort, looking worried.

Harry came in minutes later uttering a quick apology to Professor Sprout.

"Where have you been," said Hermione as she purred the Flutterby Bush.

"Never mind about that," said Harry. "I need your help,"

"What do you think we've been trying to do then?" said Y/N, turning to face him.

As she turned her head, she realized just how close Harry was to her, resulting in their faces being a few inches apart.

Harry turned pink and looked away. Y/N's eyes slightly widened.

"I need to learn how to do a summoning charm properly by tomorrow afternoon,"

"A summoning charm?" Y/N repeated. "For what exactly?"

"I thought of an idea." said Harry, he looked at Ron who refused to look up. "I'll tell you later." he added bitterly.

Y/N and Hermione looked at each other and then at Harry, they nodded.

They decided to skip lunch for this and found an empty classroom to practice in.

"Hey, this one is empty. Come on," said Hermione, and she pushed open the doors.

Y/N and Harry walked in after her. Y/N was carrying a few books.

"Do you care to explain to us now?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," said Harry, sitting on a desk. "I was talking to Cedric and he talked about a summoning charm. And I thought of the most brilliant idea!"

Y/N and Hermione nodded urging him to go on.

"I can't run at all, but I can fly!" said Harry and Hermione and Y/N giggled. Harry frowned. "Don't you see? My firebolt. I can summon it and try and sneak past the dragon to —"

"Retrieve the egg!" Hermione finished and she looked shocked. "Harry it's genius!"

"It is," said Y/N nodding towards him. "Brilliant Harry."

He smiled happily.

"It's the 'Accio' spell isn't it?" Y/N asked Hermione and she nodded.

"Precisely."

"Great, Its a simple spell really," said Y/N. "You just need to say 'Accio'." She paused and frowned. "As if that isn't obvious Y/N."

Hermione and Harry laughed. Y/N smiled.

She took out her wand. "You just point to an object," she pointed towards a book and said, "Accio book!"

The book flew out of the pile and landed right in her hands.

Harry stared at her, blimey was she brilliant...

Y/N turned to faced him and nodded. "Now you try, and remember.. concentrate."

He nodded and took out his wand pointing it at the stack of books "Accio Book,"

A book flew out of the stack and was halfway to Harry's outstretched hand when it fell flat on the floor.

Harry's face fell.

"Try again," said Hermione encouragingly. "Concentrate."

Harry nodded, they kept practicing until Hermione announced she had to go to class.

"Can't you skip it, Hermione?" said Harry, still pointing his wand at the stack of books.

Harry had gotten closer to mastering the spell, but not completely.

Y/N gasped. "Do you even know her?"

"There's no way I'm skipping Ancient Runes!" said Hermione at once, frowning. "We'll practice later, okay?"

"I also have to get to my next class, Harry." said Y/N sadly. "I promise we'll keep practicing."

She kissed his cheek and left.

It was late at night and Y/N, Harry and Hermione were in the common room practicing with Harry.

"Hey-! Hey I did it!" said Harry excitedly, clutching a book in his hands.

"Very good, Harry." said Hermione looking very exhausted but pleased. "Loads better."

Y/N nodded in agreement and rubbed her eyes.

"Just as long as it works tomorrow," said Harry. "The Firebolt's going to be much farther away then the stuff in here, its going to be in the castle, and I'm going to be out there in the grounds."

"That doesn't matter," said Y/N, she stared at him tiredly. "Just as long as your concentrating really, really hard on it, it'll come. And Harry — we'd better get some sleep."

"You'll need it," said Hermione nodding wearily.

Harry looked at them. "I think I'll practice a bit more. Until I'm sure I can summon anything."

Hermione and Y/N exchanged looks.

"Alright," said Y/N, shrugging. "Don't go to bed late Harry."

"Please don't," said Hermione. "I'll come check on you if I hear something, got it?"

Harry laughed and stared at her. "Got it."

Hermione smiled, she grabbed his shoulder as she passed by and walked up the steps.

"I better not make any noise then." Harry whispered towards Y/N once Hermione was gone.

Y/N laughed tiredly. "I'll come check on you too, alright? I don't care if you're not making any noise."

"You'll be dead asleep." Harry challenged.

"Don't test me, Potter," Y/N raised a brow and Harry let out a chuckle.

"Fine, just another minutes. Alright?"

Y/N nodded, she bent down and kissed his cheek swiftly.

"Good night."

A/N~ This seems really rushed but when I wrote this 2 years ago I barely focused on these parts of the book but I promise it gets better!!

Love u all and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14K READS THIS IS SURREAL!

Until next time!! <33

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.7K 480 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
4.5K 224 39
-Ominis Gaunt x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a muggle born girl, navigates the complexities of integrating into the wizarding world where she doesn't quite belo...
400K 8.9K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" •••••• harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) •••••• y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...
39.9K 1.7K 39
_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ It was practically written in the stars, illuminated by the light of the moon. Both Y/N Lupin and Harry Potter felt like it was a ne...