The Case Against Cappy from R...

بواسطة tadahoni

I will be writing this story to explain and elaborate my hate and disgust against Cappy from Robots (2005). P... المزيد

Case1: Her Purpose
Case2: Why Not Piper?

Case 3: This Extra Feature

761 7 5
بواسطة tadahoni

Upon further investigation into the Robots Cinematic Universe, I came across this: a "Meet the Cast" type deal, where we read information about each robot that starred in the movie.
Here is Cappy's:

First of all: avoiding Ratchet? What kind of hobby is that? Who LIKES avoiding things?
Secondly: we hear no mention of her parents in the movie. The creators just slap this backstory in there for shits and giggles.
Being a Bigweld executive could've helped at any other point in the movie, except she uses her power as such a total of zero times.
It's not like being an executive got her into Ratchet's office when Rodney needed to be in there, because Bigweld did that for him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
136K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...