soulmates//a drarry story

Por kahousstuff

at the age of eighteen, a colored rune develops on a witch or wizard's wrist that is unique to them and their... Mais

change
burn
marks
lines
colors
runes
decoded
bonds
match
hurt
outcasts
thanks
learn
read
heart
wildfire
tender
healing
love
stay
after
christmas
garden
jobs
ties
together
mine
needy
party

moonlight

4.8K 120 31
Por kahousstuff

      The nighttime moonlight was evermore so beautiful outside rather than through the enchanted ceiling back in the Hall. "It's a full moon," Harry observed.

      "It is," Draco stated plainly.

      "Reminds me of Remus,"

      "I'm sorry,"

      "It's okay," Harry looked away but back at his boyfriend lovingly. "You cared."

      "Believe it or not, I do care about you, Potter." The attempt to floor him failed as he was kissed strongly in a second.

      "And I care about you," they touched lips again, letting the moonlight illuminate their soul marks as they stayed in contact, still and unmoving.

.:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:.

A/N

Thanks for reading! Happy Valentines day to the friends I dedicate this to and to all of you who made it to the end of this story. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

134K 4.1K 26
Dilectio is Latin for Spiritual Love ------ A recent graduate of Ilvermorny, you've made the trek across the pond from your home in America to London...
74K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
554K 13.7K 56
Born to be apart. Destined to be together. Draco and Hermione are bonded to each other in more ways than one. Each holding a secret that compliments...
487K 20.6K 16
What if whatever you wrote on your skin appeared on your soulmate as well? What would you do? (muggle au) This story was originally going to be a one...