ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ (Zhongl...

By Murder_Princess_Main

I still remember the moment I laid my eyes on her, her smiles that are quite familiar, the mature scent, the... More

Chapter 1: Zhongli of Liyue
Chapter 2: Don't Let Your Guard Down
Chapter 3: Contract
Chapter 4: Vision
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: Friend
Chapter 7: Mt. Aozang
Chapter 8: Cry
Chapter 9: Guizhong
Chapter 10: Misunderstood
Chapter 11: Kiss
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Ningguang
Chapter 15: God of Stove
Chapter 16: To Mondstadt
Chapter 17: Grape Juice
Chapter 18: Thieves
Chapter 19: Love
Chapter 20: Yours 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Announcement
Chapter 20: Yours 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Chapter 21: Cloth
Chapter 22: Confrontation
Chapter 23: Something
Chapter 24: Queen
Chapter 25: Hideout
Chapter 26: For you
Chapter 27: Stormterror
Chapter 28: A kiss of the wind
Chapter 29: Rite of Descension
Chapter 30: Rite of Descension II
Chapter 31: Noctilucous Jade
Chapter 32: Remedium Tertiorum
Chapter 33: Cocogoat
Chapter 34: Mr. Cyclops
Chapter 35: More 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷
Chapter 36: Dainsleif
Chapter 37: Big Brother
Chapter 38: Storge
Chapter 39: Friends

Chapter 14: Traveler

13.8K 598 1.2K
By Murder_Princess_Main

Your POV

~Timeskip, weeks later~

It's been weeks since I've been focusing my attention on the Fatui and watching Childe's movements and activities from afar. Doing trading with some merchants at Liyue and also help common folks address their personal concerns. Now, Zhongli invited me for lunch together with Childe. I invited Diluc to join us as well. I want him to meet Childe and know his thoughts about him after.

" A Fatui Harbinger at Liyue? " Diluc asked me and I nodded.

" Yeah, he's like Zhongli's best friend... Or maybe Zhongli's just using him for mora. " I told Diluc and he just crossed his arms and clicked his tongue.

" Tsk. I knew it, there was something weird about that Zhongli. His knowledge is beyond human, and now I just knew he's associated with the Fatui? Why didn't you tell me earlier? " Diluc asked me with a glare.

" Sorry... I was a little busy. " I told him and he just sighed.

" That Zhongli... For me, he's very difficult to read. But I feel there's something behind his humble and elegant demeanor. Don't let your guard down, he is associated with the Fatui after all. " Diluc warmed and I just nodded.

' If only you knew, Diluc. Zhongli might even be protecting you without you knowing it. ' I thought to myself.

" May the Lord of Geo guide you Diluc. " I said and he just shrugged it off.

" Let's just go. I cannot wait to see this Harbinger's face. " Diluc said and we left his tavern and went to the Restaurant.

" Good Morning Chef Mao, Xiangling. " I greeted him and Xiangling with a warm smile.

" Good Morning, Lady (y/n). Mr. Zhongli and Master Childe's been waiting for you. " He said and I nodded. Xiangling immediately dragged me.

" Why are you always surrounded by handsome guys!? " She asked and I just laughed at her.

" What? Too bad they're not food? " I asked Xiangling and we both laughed. Diluc immediately saw Zhongli, and of course Childe.

I looked at Diluc and chuckled. " Your ears are smoking, you haven't had Xiangling's spicy dish yet. " I told him, he just sighed and took a deep breath trying to control his temper.

" Hi, sorry we're a bit late. " I told Zhongli and sat beside him, Diluc just stood up and I heard him groaning.

" It's okay. Take a seat Diluc. " Zhongli said and sipped his tea.

" Hi! I'm Tartaglia, but you can call me 'Childe.' " Childe greeted Diluc with a smile and offered him a handshake. Diluc just glared at his hand and sat beside me.

" If I had to choose, between eating a living Cryo slime, or having a handshake with a Fatui... I'd rather be crushed by a meteorite. " Diluc said with a glare, I laughed a little yet covered my mouth immediately to stop myself from laughing.

" W-Well too bad Master Diluc! The special menu today is a Sweet and Spicy Condensed Cryo slime! With some extra fresh-picked Jueyun Chilis! " Xiangling yelled a little upset at what Diluc said. Diluc just groaned and ignored Xiangling.

I just forced myself to stop laughing, whenever I see Zhongli. Because I kept on remembering that he can summon a huge meteorite to wipe out hilichurls and other enemies.

" I wouldn't say that If I were you, Diluc. " Zhongli said and I burst laughing while Zhongli just kept on enjoying his tea. Diluc turned his gaze on Zhongli and glared at him.

" Diluc... I'm quite familiar with that name... Are you the owner of the biggest wine industry in Teyvat? " Childe asked him, Diluc didn't answer.

" Yes, Diluc Ragnvindr from Mondstadt. " I told Childe.

" I remember now, I guess welcome to Liyue. " He told Diluc.

" May I take your order? " Xiangling asked and stared at Diluc.

" I would like to have what (y/n) will order as well. " Diluc said resting his chin on his palm. Xiangling then looked at me.

" Uhh... Maybe a Tianshu Meat and- "

" Well take everything. " Zhongli interrupted and we all stared at him in shock.

" It would be nice to make Master Diluc feel welcome by having him feast on Liyue's finest cuisines. " Zhongli said with a kind smile.

" Uh-... I- "

" Even the Condensed slime? " I asked Zhongli and he nodded. Xiangling happily nodded and left. Diluc's face became pale.

" No worries, Ms. Xiangling here is great at experimenting with flavors. " Zhongli told Diluc to reassure him.

" Yeah. The weirder stuff she puts in, the better I guess... " I told Diluc and he just sighed.

A couple of minutes later, Xiangling came back with the orders. Diluc signed after seeing his plate, " Ugh... " He groaned and as some of the orders are also slowly coming out ot the kitchen. I then handed him the chopsticks, he just stared at it.

" Oh, by the way, have you been using the chopsticks I gave you, Childe? " Zhongli asked Childe.

" Uh. About that... I have but still couldn't get the hang of it... " Childe told Zhongli.

" Wait, are there no options? " Diluc asked me.

" Since you are at Liyue, you will need to be adept with chopsticks if you are to truly appreciate Liyue's gastronomy. " Zhongli said and did another sip with his tea. I heard Diluc growl as he took the chopsticks off my grasp. He then stared at a dish that's in front of him.

" I-is that a lizard's tail? " I asked pointing something that's popping out of the dish. Xiangling just chuckled.

" Here's the Tianshu Meat, (y/n). The boar used is from Springvale. " Xiangling said with a cheerful smile. I nodded and thanked her and looked at Diluc.

" You probably want this instead, Diluc. " I told him, handing over the plate to him.

" Well, at least it's not worst than I thought. " He said and took it without hesitation.

Minutes later after all the orders arrived, Childe and Diluc have been struggling with their chopstick, while Zhongli's casually eating beside me.

I sighed and helped Diluc with his chopsticks by teaching him how to use them. " Why does it look so easy when you're doing it? " He asked me and I just chuckled.

" Here, you should taste this. " I told Diluc and took a piece of shrimp.

" Say 'ahh'. " I told him, he just sighed and looked away with a blush.

" Feed me instead Lady (y/n)! 'Ahh'! " Childe happily opened his mouth.

" Shut your mouth or I'll shove the chopsticks down your throat, Fatui. " Diluc said and glared at Childe, then took the shrimp off the chopsticks.

" So? " I asked him.

" Surprisingly, it tastes gre- "

Diluc was interrupted by the slam of Zhongli's teacup on the table. We all stared in shock and confusingly at him.

" Ahem. " Zhongli cleared his throat and coughed.

" Excuse me, sorry but I almost got choked. " Zhongli said, I then slowly started patting his back.

" Hmph. Mr. Zhongli always knows how to get in our way. " Childe said with a chuckle.

" What? " Zhongli and I asked in unison.

" Oh~ Nothing~ " Childe answered with a smile, Diluc just groaned and stared at us.

After lunch, " About the payment- "

" Well, allow me. I see Mr. Zhongli's the same as ever. When paying- Well, when getting others to pay for him, he neither looks at the price tag nor his wallet. " Childe told me with a chuckle.

" Childe, you are as fond of jokes as ever. " Zhongli told him and I just rolled my eyes at him.

" And here's for the tip, besides, I already know he expected me to pay for everything. " Childe said and Zhongli just chuckled.

Diluc went back to Mondstadt, while Childe went off somewhere because he had to meet some of the new recruits of the Fatui. I was about to go back to the Jade Chamber when someone held my hand.

" Where do you wanna go next? If you'd like to see Liyue's tourist spots. I have a few references. " Zhongli said, I smiled and nodded.

~ Meanwhile at Mondstadt ~

Diluc's POV

" Stormterror attacked Mondstadt while you were away, Master Diluc. " Charles told me, he immediately caught my attention.

" So what did the Knights of Favonius do? " I asked him.

" Well, there's this traveler that saved the whole city, it was said that she's from another world. " He told me.

" Interesting... Thank you for handling the tavern while I'm away, Charles. Perhaps I should stay at Mondstadt for a while since the knights are so incompetent, being saved by a traveler... Such a shame. " I told him and he chuckled.

" No problem, Master Diluc. Maybe you want to inform Lady (y/n) about this? " He asked.

" No need, Ningguang might already know what happened to Mondstadt quicker than I did. " I replied and he nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 12.3K 39
[✧] 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨- /ˈastrō/ relating to the stars, celestial objects, or outer space. ──── ᵃˢᵗʳᵒ ──── ✩ You are the Astro [God/Goddess], with the first...
620K 21.4K 26
Xiao, the Guardian Yaksha that serves for Rex Lapis was conquering demons on the West mountain. That seems to connect to the heavens and stars. And t...
151K 5.6K 20
"There is a broken contract between us. And I'm sad to say that I wasn't the one that broke it, Morax," ...
76.6K 2.7K 16
I don't own Genshin Impact or Demon Slayer and it's characters [This is old so it sucks] <><><><><><> A sealed god. How familiar..but it was in diffe...