HER EX HUSBAND

By MoumitaMalabika

"How dare you to kidnap me?" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "I have the rights....." he said while tig... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Teaser

2.3K 65 1
By MoumitaMalabika

"How dare you to kidnap me?" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

"I have the rights....." he said while tightening the grip on her hand.

"You have no rights over me....." she replied while tears rolled down her cheeks.

He left the room, slamming the door hard.

Aarvi Rathod got kidnapped on her engagement ceremony by her ex husband Viraj Thakur.

......................................................................

Thank you for reading.

Let me know how is it.

If you like the teaser than please

Vote

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 478K 98
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
221K 13.8K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
988K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...
790K 79.8K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...