Mafia Princess (Klance)

By FoxInThighHighSox

Two gangs have been at war with one another, the Galra family and the Altean family. In a desperate attempt... More

The Princess
Kidnapping the Princess
A Plane Ride
Escape the Beach
Coincidence?
Trust
Catching a New Ride
Bonding
A Trip to the Zoo
Brave
Train Wreck
A Rivers Fury
Deaths Row
Keith's Opportunity
Dream Team
Trying Not to Fall in Love
Taking You Home
Another Detour
Unwelcome
Making A Good Impression
Allura's Fight
Brothers
A Paladin
Black and Red
You Look Good In Red
Zarkon's Move
Making A Move
Change Of Plans
Under Attack
The Battle
An Unsuspected Hero
Worry
The Families (r18....kinda)
The Missing
Your Brother
Matt!
Stealth Mission
Stealth is my Middle Name
Yeah, That's a Good Idea
Trust in Lotor
Already Rescued?
A New Player
Everybodies Safe
Lotor's Part
A Past Love (R18ish)
Dad?

Fooling Around (R18!!!)

1K 32 6
By FoxInThighHighSox

(If you are under the age of 18 or dislike Smutt, you can read up to the 💙 then skip the rest)

   Later that morning, the families all arrived at the dining hall lined up before the window, like opening into the kitchen where Lance was serving up Hunk's breakfast to everyone. Although these people had been ripped from their daily lives, everyone seemed to be getting along and being patient with the paladins' orders. Soon, the large room was full of chatter as everyone ate their food together. At a separate table, Hunk, Lance, and Keith joined up with Shiro, Allura, Pidge, Coran, Matt, Rolo, Nyma, and even Lotor.

"Thank you, Hunk, for the lovely breakfast." The princess spoke as the three sat down. "I'm sure this will help ease the mood with everything going on." She explained.

   Though no one said anything, it was obvious that quite a few people at the table were uncomfortable with Lotor being there. He sat in between Allura and Matt, which seemed to be the safest spot for him.

"Now that we're all here, Rolo, you said you had something to share with us?" Allura continued.

"Oh yeah." He shuffled through his newly borrowed clothes. "Here." He slipped the black card he had been given across the table.

"Whats that?" Lance leaned in trying to take a look.

"The chick who got us out told us to give you this. She said she wanted to help or something." Rolo went on.

   Keith looked upon the card, seeing the shimmering symbol on the front. He stared at it longer before reaching out a hand.

"Can I see that?" He asked.

   Allura slid it back across to him. The young man examined it carefully and then reached down to his thigh to pull out a small dagger with the same symbol carved into it.

"Woah." Lance scanned the two. "Babe, are you part of a secret organization and didn't tell me?" He seemed a little offended.

"No." He gave the card back to Allura. "This was my moms knife." He said.

    Allura picked up the card, seeing the number on the back as well as a few words in very small print that she read out as. "The Blade of Marmora."

"Who are they?" Hunk questioned.

    Everyone looked around the table, expecting at least one person to know, but they were all clueless.

"Kind of a tacky name." Pidge adjusted her glasses peaking at the card as well.

"She was like super sketchy." Nyma recalled. "I dont even think she gave us her name."

"Should we give them a call?" Matt wondered.

"And risk getting a signal to the wrong people?" Lotor spoke up. "I think not."

"Oh, like you're one to talk." Lance hissed.

"I beg your pardon?" The silverette glared.

"Enough." Allura demanded. "Shiro and Pidge. After breakfast, find out if the number is safe. After that I'll decide whether we call them or not."

"Shouldn't we have a vote?" Lance brought up. "After all, it's our families that we put in danger by making any moves."

"I recall a certain someone almost making a risky move just the other day." Lotor bit.

"Stay out of this snake face." The blue lion warned.

"If you two don't stop acting up, Im going to put you into a get along sweater." The princess threatened.

"Oooooo." Hunk chanted.

"That's cold, princess." Lance pouted.

"I want you all to relax today." Allura ignored him. "Spend time with your families, have a day to yourself, whatever you need to replenish. It has been a wretched few days, and before we come up with a plan, you'll all deserve a break."

"Can we fill up the indoor pool?" Lance raised the question.

"You may have to clean it. It hasn't been used it quite a long time." The blue-eyed female reminded.

"We can give ya hand, buddy." Hunk volunteered himself patting Keith's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'd like to go swimming." The raven haired male admitted.

"When I'm done helping Pidge, I'll come by as well." Shiro decided.

"If Shiro's in, I'm in." Matt agreed.

"Very well." The princess smiled, happy to see her Paladins getting along. However, her face changed when she looked over to Lotor, who was eating his food, not really listening to what was going on around him. "Lotor, perhaps you can give them a hand as well?"

   He looked up from his meal, eyes wide, looking over the sea of people staring at him. He sat up, adjusting himself to look more proper before he answered.

"Although it does sound like an engaging activity, I dont think it would be appropriate for me to join you until I've gained your trust a bit more. Don't you agree?" He spoke to the table.

"I dont mind." Matt said, receiving a few glares and looks of disbelief.

"Perhaps another time." He finished.

"If that's what you want." Allura gave in.

*********°•💙•°*********

   A few hours had passed since breakfast had been cleaned up. Pidge and Shiro traced the call, finding it was not a spam number and that it was rarely ever used. Leaving Allura with this information, the two had been able to meet up with the rest of the crew who were hard at work scrubbing and cleaning out the old pool. Even a few of Hunk and Lance's family had come to give a hand so they too could go for a swim. They were almost completely finished when they realized they needed new filters and tablets to throw into the pool once it was filled.

"I'll grab it!" Lance offered.

"I'll come help you look." Keith followed behind.

   The two found a storage room where they began sifting through dusty piles of pool noodles, life vests, and other floatation devices. It was kind of dark. Most of the old bulbs were dead, making it hard to navigate through. They used their phone lights where needed, but it was still taking a while.

"Ah, I found the filters!" Keith called out, looking to the top shelf of a tall rack. He reached up, climbing the old object, trying to snatch at the large bags.

"You got em?" Lance came around the corner to see the man struggling. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like Im doing?" He pulled himself up.

"Looks like you're trying to kill yourself." The cuban moved in behind him. "Here."

   He placed a hand on his partners hip before using his shoulder to boost him up by his butt. The pale male grabbed the filter, hopping back down to the ground with Lance's help. He turned around, holding the filter up like a trophy.

"No problem." He smiled, feeling he had accomplished something.

"Good job." Lance let out a smooth chuckle.

    Keith soon became very aware of the tan males hands holding his slender hips. He looked up into Lance's sharp, dark blue eyes, feeling his heart skip suddenly. The mood had completely altered in just that moment.

"Lance, maybe we should head back." He gulped.

"Are you in a hurry?" Lance stepped closer, yanking his partners hips against his. "It might take us a while longer to find the tablets. They are quite small, after all." He took the filter from his hands, placing it onto the shelf behind him.

"No, someone could come in." Keith tried to push away.

"Please, Red, I want to hold you more." The taller male moved his hips side to side.

   Keith wanted to say no again, his brain was telling him that nothing could be worse than someone coming in while they were exposed. But his body did not agree. His heart was pounding in his ears, his mouth watering. He reached his arms over the Cubans neck, pulling him in closer.

"Dont make me regret this." He whispered before thrusting his lips against his partners.

   Lance kissed him roughly, wrapping his arms around the young man's torso, holding him close as he slowly backed him up towards the wall. He moved his mouth over the males ivory neck, biting gently before placing his lips on his collar bone. Keith let out a soft sound, which he quickly covered up. Though Lance wanted to take his hand away to hear him, he knew now was not the time. He sunk out of Keith's arms, kneeling down before him. He lifted the mans black v-neck licking right above his belt. He was about to undo it when gentle hands moved his face up.

"Wait, you're more quiet. Let me do you." Keith said through heavy breath.

    Lance's eyes widened as a childish smile crossed his lips. He stood up slowly, kissing Keith again as he filled with gratitude. The raven haired male turned him around, so he was against the wall. He then slipped down, pulling the Cubans shorts down to see his dark blue boxers. He was nervous, he had never done something like this before and he wasn't sure of how but he thought about what he would like and hoped it would be enough. He started with kissing Lance's thighs, getting close to the center enough to nudge him and tease. He could feel Lance's cock harden against his cheeks as the man above him became excited. He took a deep breath finally giving in. He pulled down his boxers half way surprised by the size and how clean he was. The red lions hips shook side to side and his mouth began to salivate. He then grasped it in his hand licking the shaft all the way to the tip. Lance's pre-cum way bitter and slippery against his tongue but this let him know that his partner was feeling it.

"Keith, I know this is sudden, you don't have to." Lance reminded.

    But now that he was here he wanted to, more than anything. He moved his mouth over the tip inserting it into his mouth. He could feel it twitching against his tongue as he tightened his mouth and pressed the large muscle in his mouth over the shaft. He then began moving forward and back trying to find a rhythm. He could feel his large throbbing cock fill his mouth. His eyes began to water and though it was difficult to breath he wanted it more. He listened closely to his parter to find out what felt best as he slowed down then moved faster. Lance placed a hand over Keith's black hair which gave him the sign that he was doing the right thing. When he found that sweet spot he began to move fast sucking in to make his mouth tighten. Lance gripped the mans hair letting out silent groans of pleasure as his head flew back staring up at the roof.

"I dont know how long I can last." He warned.

   But Keith did not listen, he kept moving faster and faster gripping his hands over Lance's hips to keep him in place. Saliva slipped down his jaw but he didn't care, it felt so good. His mouth and jaw were becoming sore and just before he was about to take a breath the sound of a door latch being opened surprised them both. Keith was about to pull away but Lance had gotten a little too excited cumming into Keith's mouth without warning.

"Shit!" He whispered quickly removing his penis and putting it away uncomfortably. He leaned down holding out a hand. "Here, spit." He said.

   Keith looked up with teary eyes panting heavily. "I already swallowed it." He tried to catch his breath.

"Man I'm so sorry." He hugged his partner.

"What are you two doing in here?" Matt's voice broke through. "Did you find the stuff?"

"Yeah, we got the filter but..."

"It fell on me so we just need a few minutes." Keith said quickly.

"Oh snap are you okay?" Matt stepped in.

"We're fine. We'll be right out." Lance hoped the man would leave.

"Alrighty I'll come check on you in five." He said before closing the door.

"Are you okay hun, I'm so sorry." Lance said again.

   Keith quickly turned back to Lance his eyes burning with passion. "I need more." He demanded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.6K 45
Everyone had been hearing rumors but no one believed that an alien species was gonna come and take over until the day it happened. It was chaos. Fami...
100K 2.1K 17
Keith has kept a secret from his friends ever since he joined Voltron, hesitating to leave. But that hesitation is demolished when he and Lance bond...
170K 4K 16
Keith has left off on a mission to help destroy Zarkons ship, but it goes terribly wrong, causing him and his companions to be captured. Voltron atte...
61.3K 1.8K 19
Y'all this shits cringe stop reading it pls 😭 Cover by: https://twitter.com/rainlikestars Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura are the five Paladin...