NoyaHina

By Pigeon_holt

Nishinoya noticed that Hinata has slowly been missing the ball more and more, his jumps are getting lower and... More

A/N
Gomen
Convincing
H-help M-me...
Sugamama
Nekoma vs Karasuno
Fluff as requested!
Smut?
Back at Practice
His Past
His Past (pt2)
The Tree *short*
The Trip
The Hospital
Dreams
Waking up
Leaving?
The Cost
The Future
Entering the Room
The Threat
The Trade
He knows
A/N and the Pet
Doctor
Cliff Hanger!
Book 2 title

Nap time!

432 20 3
By Pigeon_holt

Asahi's POV:

That ass, why is he getting into everything? Next time he is in my business, I will make sure that he suffers. If I hurt Noya more, he will be in pain too. Heheh, I have a plan now.

Hinata's POV:

I walked into Yu's room, he was crying and shaking in the corner of the room. I walk over slowly, making sure that I do not scare him.
"Yu, are you ok? It is just me. Asahi is not here right now." I say as I squat down next to him. He looks me in the eyes, tears slowly trickling down his cheeks.
"Is he coming back?" He asks in a small voice.
"No, not for a while. He left the apartment. If you are alone here, set up a camera in the living room, your room, and Asahi's room. That way we can catch him and send it to the police. If that does not work, I will figure something out. Just don't go in the bathroom with him alone." I say in a firm, yet gentle voice. I don't want him to be hurt by him anymore. I want Yu to be happy and not have to worry about Asahi. It isn't fair to him that he has to deal with this. I am used to it sadly, but he should not have to be. I pulled him into a hug and allowed him to cry into my chest. Screaming, crying, shaking. Fuck, I feel so bad for him! I want to just take it all away and put it on myself. Sadly, that is the backup plan. I let Yu do what he wants and free from Asahi and I take his place.
"Th-thank you. I mean it." He said through his tears. I nod and rub his back. He releases a little hiccup and slowly nods to sleep. I pull him into a hug and just like that, he was asleep on my chest, arms wrapped around my lower half. I didn't move at all, afraid that I would startle him. I soon nod off to sleep after pulling him closer to me, and making sure that Asahi wasn't home.

I woke up, cold, lacking the warmth of Yu. I look around, panicking, start searching the apartment.
"Tanaka! Why? Do you really hate me or something?!" Yu shouts from the kitchen. I walked in, and saw Tanaka laughing at Yu who was covered in flour. I stifle a laugh and walked in. "You are not helping Shoyo."
"Sorry, I couldn't help it." I say giggling slightly. Yu let out a sigh and went back to what he was doing before hand. Lately, I haven't been the greatest brother, I have a lot on my plate and I owe a lot to Natsu. I haven't been there to help her with her homework because I was in the hospital. "Where is Natsu?" I ask.
"She is at a friends for a few days. She wants you to rest up and make sure that you are ready to teach her volleyball." There it is. I promised her that I would teach her spiking. I nod and walked into the bathroom to shower.

I know that this isn't a long chapter, but I was desperate to do something. At least I published something. For the Naruto fans out there, I am working one publishing a book. I will put a sneak peek in a future note. I am also working on a Yuri on Ice fandom. I will also put that in a future note.

Thank you so much for having some patience! I owe a lot so I will make a chapter of your choice!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 31 10
You are y/n Tetsurō. You're Kuroo's little sister. Your best friend is Hinata Shoyo. You go through a lot at home, so you keep to yourself and always...
152K 6.5K 78
️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 Kenma Kozume Category⭐️ An eccentric girl and a quiet gamer, two inexperienced people in love meet each ot...
184K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
101K 2.1K 24
My first fanfic so please bare with me! You are Tsukishima's twin sister and you transfer to Karasuno. As a mute girl, you face many challenges, but...