The Beast's beauty

AmairaR

Love....have u ever been in love? Smiling like an idiot when u remember your special someone, Waiting to mee... Еще

Excerpt
Before we begin...
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
ANNOUNCEMENT

QUERIES SESSION

60 7 3
AmairaR

Well, any queries or confusion about the story? ask away in the comments section below and I will answer it.

1. Where did jack come into the picture?

-> In chapter two, I have mentioned about the owner of the club Ariel works in, well that ass of an owner is Jack.

2. When can the readers get Daniel's POV?

-> Well, as you all know Daniel is an Italian man and a very mysterious one till now, his POV requires lots of research and it will reveal many mysteries, so it will come soon but just not yet.

3.How old is Daniel?

-> Daniel is 25 years old as of now, so we can say there is 5 years gap between him and Ariel,  more details about him will be introduced in his POV.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

THE DEVILS LITTLE LOVE ✔ Pritisha

Любовные романы

555K 13.2K 15
Ariel is an innocent 18 year old girl. She lost her parents in a car accident recently. Her only living relative is her grandmother who lives in a di...
Bleeding Love Saumya Verma

Любовные романы

893K 28.1K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...
His Dark Temptation Iridescent

Любовные романы

71.9K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
The Death of Me Stariiyy

Любовные романы

2.1M 58.7K 48
Ariel black is a lethal and deadly assassin. The deranged seductress can make any man fall on his knees with one glance.... She is filled with vengea...