Nightmare

By Justmacymo

It is a high school story that just follows Nightmare and Dream's lives both in school and family life, are... More

Into n/a
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Final

Chapter 4

9 1 4
By Justmacymo

<Nightmares POV>

"Today's the day Sap" me and Sapnap were just chilling in the new discord we made for the smp we were going to start.

"I know everyone will be here soon do you and Dream have everything ready to launch the smp?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so. We had to do some weird shit where we are both the owners as we want to get so many people on the same survey. But you know it works." I say. Me and sap make small talk for a bit talking about my first day, neither of us wanting to go too deep like talking about family as anyone could join and hear it.

"So have you seen the spawn like did you and Dream log in to check it was all ok or are you going in blind like us?"

"Yeah I've seen it we logged in for about 3 mins had a quick run around the spawn then logged out just to make sure it was a decent spawn and it seems good so... yeah"

"Cool"

"Hey guys what ya up too am I too early or sommat I can come back later" an unfamiliar voice said. If I'm honest that made me jump I was not expecting someone to talk.

"Hey Ranboo you scared me and it appers Night too considering the gasp she let out" Sapnap giggled out.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks Sap, don't worry Ranboo you didn't scare me much, how are you I don't believe we have talked much?"

"Oh thank god, I'm good Night I hope you have had a good day, you too Sapnap?" Ranboo responded clearly relived that he hadn't scared me. I don't know much about Ranboo as we haven't spoken much he seems nice though, if a little shy, but very tall he's a nice kid I'd deffo like to get to know him better.

Eventually the vc started filling up with everyone talking at once it was very loud luckily we didn't spend much time all together just to log on all together.

<Wilburs POV>

God this is chaos. I mean it's bad enough without all the shouting but Tommy isn't shutting the fuck up imma have to ban this child 4 minuets in. That's a new record.

Eventually after we all spawned in seeing the server for the first time everyone moved off to separate vc's with their closer groups of friends. I moved to vc 2 where Tommy and Tubbo were.

I'll be honest I wander really paying attention to what Tommy was talking about as I was focusing on getting tools and building a little starter house to survive the night.

"You see Tubbo there are only three things this server needs to make it the best do you know what they are?"

"No Tommy I don't"

"Drugs and women! Also bees as you like them"

"Tommy you have big plans for this server I see but I don't know how happy Dream and Night would be if you made a Drug empire on their server" I say trying to contain my laughter.

"I do will I do and Tubbo is my right hand man together we will make this sever great"

"What the hell are you lot on about me, Fundy, Niki, Ranboo and Purpled have been listening to Tommy talk about drugs and women for 10 minutes now!" Jack says. "Can we talk about something else please"

I zone out whilst Tommy and Jack have an argument about Drugs whilst Ranboo and Purpled try and half heartedly stop them.

I head over to a clear area and start to build a house Niki and fundy help me and we agree to live together for a bit like until we fancy a change or sommat.

<Punz's POV>

Wow I have a headache from that vc I am so glad I was able to escape to vc3 where there is no one. Peace and quite. I continue to grind a bit getting some iron coal wood and a few other bits, no diamonds yet the cave I went down was big but not deep. Shame.

"Hey I'm so glad to get out of that vc I have a thumping head ache how are you punz?" Night asks dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah same my heads killing me, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Eh not much I'm just mining I found a good cave that goes quite deep so hopefully I can get diamonds... oh" she cuts off.

"What happened you need help" I really hope she can't hear the worry too much in my voice.

Nightmare has made the advancement DIAMONDS!

"Oh that's good I thought something bad happened then" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

She gigles "No don't worry just diamonds. Do you want me to make you an axe, pick axe or sword as I got 8. I mean you don't have to take the offer I was just wondering ifyouwantedtoformapartnershipas youseemgoodatthegameandyou'rereallynice." She said that last part so quick I barely understood it.

"Oh thank you." God I am so glad she can't see my blush, "I would love to form a partnership we can make a little walled off area and all that. Wait can we be mercenary's if you can pvp that is?"

"Fuck yeah we can. I am quite a good PvP'er like I can beat Dream and he's quite good so yeah. Cool let's find a good area, what did you want made again?" She asked giggling out the first bit.

"Oh an axe please. Let's meet at spawn and head out to find a good place to build out area."

"Sure see you there"

For some reason I check who was in the vc and turned out Sapnap, George, Dream, Awesamdude and Antfrost were in the vc all this time.

"Wait when did you lot get here" I ask.

Sapnap was first to respond, "We've been here the whole time I'm surprised you didn't notice. I don't know about the other 4 but I'm just chilling escaping the loudness that was vc1." He giggled.

They all agree "Yeah I was quite happy listening to you and Night talking about teaming up" Awesamdude says.

We all make small talk for a bit with me and Night settling on a place to build our little area.

We eventually decide on an area not too far from the community house that Dream, Sapnap and George are making. ( it's basically Punz's area, the smp is set out how it was before l'manburg war so l'manburg is a thing but I'm not doing that story I'm not focusing on that bit so it's the dream smp plus old l'manburg and any new bits that get added after this story comes out )

We build a wall out of smooth stone but plan to change it to something nicer eventually. I start to build us a small starter house which turned into a larger starter tower whilst night went mining for stuff. She strip mined then brought me back the stone to build with.

It's cool we work well together managing to do stuff without really communications it as we were chatting with Dream, George, Sapnap and Awesamdude who were still in our vc.

<Nightmares POV>

"Hallo"

"Oh hi Techno" I reply continuing to mine some iron.

"Hi, so I was chilling in vc with Schlatt, Hbomb, Eret, Skeppy and Bad when Tommy joined asking me to fight the second best pvp'er on the server. Does anyone know who that is if so would they be willing to fight me like in minecraft?" He askes. He sounded ok with the fact that he has literally just been asked to fight for his amusement. You know I'm sure he's fine with it.

"Wait who is the second best pvp'er?" Sam asks.

"What don't we do like a series of duels like winner goes against a winner of a previous fight or something along those lines we could build a little arena abut away from here and everyone gets even stuff? Idk could be fun?" I propose. Like I'm pretty sure I'm high on the list but I'm up for a bit of combat.

"We don't have to do it on here there is a server that I made which is just an arena that I use to train with Dream in we could use that?" Punz suggests.

"Actually that's a good idea" George says

"Do you want me to put it in the general chat and people can like put their name in a hat and we chose like that?" Dream says.

"Cool you do that I'll go around and tell people anyone want to sort out the who's fighting who sorta thing?" Techno says.

"Yeah I can do that," I say like it shouldn't be too hard I have time, " I'll just pick the names from hat I'll post the results in the general chat once everyone has signed up"

Everyone agrees and techno leaves to speed the word whilst Dream puts a bit of info in the discord chat including the ip for the server we will use.

We continue to play for a mother 20 mins to give everyone time to sign up, then I logged off the server but stayed in vc whilst I made the running order.

<Dream's POV>

Night posted the order of who's fighting who in the duels and I am fighting Tommy first I notice Night is fighting George first, that will be interesting.

"Night your going down, did you think this one through I'm so good at PvP!" George laughs. God his overconfidence is gunna be his downfall am I gunna tell him how good Night is, no I won't he'll figure it out.

"Yeah I think I screwed myself over here George your gunna win this one." Night laugh out trying to sound kinda panicked but not too much.

Punz whispers to you: I don't believe she is bad how good is she compared to you?

You whisper to Punz: she can beat me with 1-3 hearts left she's good I almost feel sorry for George.

I hear Punz start laughing. "See Night even your bestie Punz is laughing at you" George says which makes Punz laugh louder.

Night just hums in response some how through saying nothing communicates that she knows exactly why punz is laughing.

I put a quick note in the discord chat telling everyone we will start with me and Tommy first and people can join the server when they wish as long as they are there for their fight. Everyone in my vc heads over to the server siting, well crouching, in the little seating area around the arena. After about 5 mins everyone joins the server sitting into 2 or the vc's with fighters and non fighters in separate vc's.

The fight starts and I easily defeated Tommy. "How many hearts Dream?"

"I lost half a heart Tommy you hit me like 3 times at most" I say laughing.

We join the other vc as the rest of the fights happen.

Eventually Night and George's fight happens they swap vc's and prepare, they are the 7th fight to happen. George is so cocky going into that fight that it's almost funny at how hard he is gunna get destroyed there.( I don't wanna hear any cornets about him being hard it's just badly worded)

I'll be honest the fight didn't last very long that tends to happen when you have one significantly better than the other. Basically George realised he was low and getting destroyed by Night so ran and she shot him twice killing him.

You know how sometimes you wish you were someone else I can tell you this was not one of those situations because I can guarantee George let out one of his potentially infamous screams, depending on how you look at it. Rather her not be having their ear drums shattered.

<Awesamdudes POV>

I can't belive I beat Bad it was close tho I was only on 2 hearts and I genuinely thought he was going to win. I am up against Purpled next but that's not for a little bit. I'm pretty confident about that considering we aren't playing on his best version and there are no beds to destroy.

I think I must have zoned out a bit watching the battles when I get brought back by George gloating how he will destroy Night.

I don't think he will win this fight as I'll be honest Night didn't seem all that intimidated by him, like he isn't a scary man like (he's tiny) but if your not confident in your ability to PvP then you would seem nervous at someone gloating like George is.

As they leave to prepare I along with everyone it seems moves to get a better look at the battle.

You whisper to Ponk: $10 on Night winning this

Ponk whispers to you: Deal I think George will win tho

I move to stand next to him focusing on the fight happening.

The fight lasted all off about 1 minuet with Night winning. When they joined back into our vc's all you could hear was Ponk complaining about how he lost a bet to me.

"It's ok Ponkie how about you owe me one diamond instead?" I ask.

"Ok sounds good" ponk reply's I can literally hear the smile in his voice.

"Wait did you two place bets on the fights or just me and George?"

"Just you and George. So how many hearts were you on Night?" Sapnap chips in.

She laughs indicating that it was quite high "Um only lost 3 hearts so yeah"

"Damn" skeppy said, "Your good I'm glad I don't have to go against you, imma probs lose against Punz now" she laughs out

"Don't be so sure skeppy" Punz says

<Punz's POV>

After winning against Skeppy, I'll be bonnet I thought I was gunna lose that one, I find myself going up against Night. Well shit.

She won against George only losing 3 hearts and George isn't a bad player like he is god but Night is just a lot better and I am kinda scared to go against her.

Night whispers to you: we're next you ready I can go easy on you if you want let you win and all?

God how do I fake confidence um .....

You whisper to Nightmare: Nah your good your going down Night

Yeah that should work maybe?

Nightmare whispers to you: You remember the last person that said that

You whisper to Nightmare: I do but he doesn't have the skill and muscles that I do

Nightmare whispers to you: Oh your muscles well that changes everything imma lose this battle

You whisper to Nightmare: oh the sarcasms

We swap vc's and get our gear. "You ready for this Night, you ready to go down bitch" I say trying to sound more confident than I am.

"Bitch you thought. Punz you don't need to act fake confident it's ok to be nervous." She sounds so kind and genuine I'd say I'm a lucky man to call someone so amazing my best friend.

"Thank you Night. You ready to speak in the language of violence"

"I thought you'd never ask"

   ———-End of chapter———

Word count: 2570

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
283K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...