True Owner Of My Heart (Chanb...

By cclay2020

Baekhyun is excited when he finds out he is pregnant so he hurries to tell his boyfriend the good news turns... More

😘
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

1.1K 106 85
By cclay2020

"Hey" turning around towards his open apartment door Baekhyun spot Luhan looking at him with a soft smile.

"That's everything now from the van isn't it?" Baekhyun questions as Luhan steps in closer reaching his best friend giving him a hug. "Yeah thats it all kiddo" Luhan wraps his arms around Baekhyun's shoulder from behind showing him comfort.

"I never thought the week would end like this. Pregnant, dumped and in a new apartment" Baekhyun wipes a stray tear that kisses his cheek.

"Well and a new potential man don't forget" Luhan tries to lighten the mood knowing this is hurting Baekhyun more then he is showing it.

Knock knock

They both turn around to see Chanyeol standing in the door way. "Sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to let you know the van is empty and also that I am heading off" Luhan let's go of Baekhyun and makes a quick escape out the door past Chanyeol making the two smile.

"You seem upset is everything ok?" Chanyeol walks into the apartment stopping close to Baekhyun feeling rather concerned for the smaller.

"I guess it's just emotional moving in somewhere new so fast. I haven't had time to catch up with it all" Baekhyun takes a seat on one of the boxes as Chanyeol moves closer and gets down on this hunkers. "Let's forget our date tonight we can do it another time when you're more ready" Chanyeol smiles up seeing the tears in Baekhyuns eyes. He wants to know what happened so he can comfort him but he also knows it's none of his business. He has only met Baekhyun he can't push for answers yet.

"No, I still want to go. I will be ok for tonight I promise. I just need to get it out of my system" Baekhyun touches Chanyeol's hand that is resting on his knee.

"Will I pick you up from here or Luhan's?" Chanyeol waits as Baekhyun looks around at the mess. "Maybe from Luhan's" he smiles as Chanyeol stands up. "OK I will see you tonight" Chanyeol says his goodbyes and leaves the apartment as Baekhyun looks around smiling at the room. He stands up and makes his way to the guest bedroom. Stepping inside he places his hands on his tummy as he walks around the room looking at bare walls. "What colour would you like my little one?" Baekhyun keeps staring at the room hoping some sort of idea will hit him. Flashes of soft yellows, greens, blues and pinks fill his mind as he closes his eyes and tries to picture it in his mind. He starts to sway as the room gets full of colour and furniture pops into his mind. Smiling to himself he can see it all coming together. In the corner of the room under a soft light he can see himself sitting on his favourite chair rocking his little one to sleep as he hums a tune.Opening his eyes he can't help but smile knowing in a few more months he will be holding his baby.

"Baek" Baekhyun turns to see Luhan holding our his hand towards him. "Let's get you ready for this date of yours" Baekhyun takes one more look around the room and smiles a huge smile. "You better make me look good" he laughs as he takes his best friends hand in his and follows him out and down to his apartment.

***

"How do I look?" Baekhyun looks at himself in the full length mirror smiling at just how much he loves his best friend for making him look and feel amazing for his date tonight. "You look amazing. You are not too dressy or too casual you are just perfect and you look so comfortable and relaxed" Luhan reaches up and fixes a strand of hair removing it from Baekhyun's brow. "I was just able to zip up my jeans. I don't think I can get away with wearing jeans after tonight" Baekhyun rubs his tiny little bump before pulling his cream jumper over it. "Oh man I just want to cry , you are glowing tonight" Luhan wipes a stray tear from his cheek as he smiles at his friend. "I am so proud of you Baek. I really am especially after this week and yes I know I keep saying it but I really am"Luhan grabs his friend in close giving him a big bear hug. "Luhan thank you for everything" Baekhyun hugs back just as tight as a knock comes to the door making them both pull away excited.  

"Coming"Luhan shouts as he leaves Baekhyun's room and makes his way to the front door of his apartment. "Hey Luhan I am here to pick up Baekhyun" Chanyeol stands in the doorway holding a bunch of small pink flowers wearing black jeans a black shirt and a black short jacket with his hair styled. "Come on in he is just finishing getting ready" Luhan stands aside as Chanyeol step in. Behind Chanyeol's back an excited Luhan tries to control his drooling at the tall yet sexy guy who is taking his best friend out on a date.

"Hey" Baekhyun joins them in the living room making Chanyeol smile looking at him. "Wow you look amazing, here these are for you" Chanyeol hands Baekhyun the flowers feeling rather nervous. He saw chanyeol earlier but this is like a different more sexy Chanyeol and on the inside his heart is pounding in his chest.  "They are beautiful" Baekhyun sniffs them and freezes not knowing what to do next. "Shall we head off?" Chanyeol holds out his arm making Baekhyun blush a little. "Yes lets get going" Baekhyun hands a very excited Luhan the flowers and kisses his cheek as he holds open the door for the two love birds as they both leave.

"You look different from earlier" Baekhyun blushes making Chanyeol laugh. "Yeah it is amazing what a shower can do" he playfully laughs making Baekhyun feel more relaxed. "You look amazing I am a real lucky man to have the honour to take you out tonight" Baekhyun steps into the lift feeling rather shy tonight .  "Thank you, so what movie will we go see?" he tries to change the subject away from him as Chanyeol just smiles. "Its totally up to you, whatever you want to do or go see is fine with me" They reach the ground floor as Chanyeol lets Baekhyun step off the lift first.

"I am sure we can choose something together this date is for both of us right?" Baekhyun watches as Chanyeol just smiles "Yes I guess it is" he holds out his arm as Baekhyun links his arm around his dates as they leave the building stepping out into the warm evening. "After you" Chanyeol points at his car making Baekhyun stop and stare at the flash car in front of him. "This is yours?" Baekhyun freezes as Chanyeol opens the door for him" Yeah, so hop in and we can head off" Baekhyun climbs in afraid to get the car even a little dirty as chanyeol joins him. "Relax Baekhyun and just have some fun" Chanyeol brings the car to life as they head off for their much awaited date.

Arriving at the Cinema Chanyeol does the gentleman thing and holds open the door for Baekhyun. Stepping out and linking his date he freezes making Chanyeol face him. The look on Baekhyun's face is almost like he just saw a ghost. "Baekhyun you have turned pale are you ok" Chanyeol touches both of Baekhyun's hands holding them as he follows where Baekhyun is staring. Right at the entrance he can see a couple kissing. "Baekhyun what is it?" Chanyeol asks as Baekhyun finally looks at him. "Is it ok if we don't go the Cinema?" Baekhyun says looking back at the car. "Sure I know a place we can go" Chanyeol helps a worried Baekhyun back into the car as he drives them somewhere else further away. Chanyeol starts to remember what Luhan told him earlier about Baekhyun being dumped and seeing how Baekhyun reacted he is guessing its the ex that was kissing at the cinema. 

"Wow what is this place?" Baekhyun smiles as he climbs out of the car with chanyeol approaching him from the side. "This is the docks at night. People come out and set up little stalls to sell their homemade gifts.  Some stalls are food and some are anything from plushies to candy to homemade creams etc" Chanyeol smiles seeing the light in Baekhyun eyes appear again making him feel proud he could think of something else at short notice. 

"I wonder if they have honeycomb covered in chocolate?" Baekhyun eyes light up more as he makes his way to the stalls with Chanyeol walking close to him as if he was his bodyguard. "Hi can I have a bag of those please?" Baekhyun asks the lady behind the stall as she wraps up some chocolate covered honey comb and hands it to the smaller. "Let me get that" Chanyeol passes her some money as Baekhyun smiles before moving away a little. "Want some?" he holds up the bag showing Chanyeol as he just smiles. "How about we have some food first then we can have the chocolate?" Chanyeol walks ahead as a pregnant Baekhyun opens the bag quietly and takes a peice out popping it into his mouth trying to eat it real quick before Chanyeol spots him.

"I can hear you crunching it" Chanyeol turns back to face Baekhyun who's face looks like a little hamster full of food. "Sorry I couldn't help it" Baekhyun covers his mouth trying to finish the peice in his mouth as Chanyeol takes his arm softly and guides them to the food stall.

Once they have their food Chanyeol moves them over to a free table near the  water away from everyone else. "Baekhyun are you ok, is this ok for a date I feel like I can do so much better for a first date" Chanyeol feels in his heart he has let Baekhyun down. "This is perfect actually. I am sorry about the cinema though" Baekhyun tucks into his food as Chanyeol gets up the courage. "You can tell me off but was that your ex at the cinema?" Chanyeol regrets it right away and waits as Baekhyun wipes his mouth and finishes chewing. "Yeah that was him alright" Baekhyun turns his head and looks out at the calm water seeing the lights reflection dance along the water. "I'm sorry you had to see that" Chanyeol moves from his seat facing Baekhyun to sitting beside him. "It's ok he is gone out of my life for good and I have a new start" Baekhyun turns back seeing chanyeol looking concerned at him. Yeah you do and a new apartment" Baekhyun smiles and finishes off his food as they both sit in silence for a bit.

"Let's take a walk shall we?" Chanyeol stands up holding out his hand as Baekhyun takes it without any doubt. Holding hands they walk along looking at the stalls and the people. "It's so beautiful here" Baekhyun stops and leans against the railing looking out at the water. "It really is" Chanyeol moves closer standing beside him as he too looks out. "How strong are you?" Baekhyun asks making Chanyeol look at him puzzled. "Why you ask that? " Chanyeol laughs a little as Baekhyun turns back towards the stalls smiling. "Well there is a Teddy over there calling my name but you have to be able to knock all 24 bottles down in 3 turns or less". Chanyeol takes Baekhyun hand again and pulls him towards the stall. "Let's get it so" they both hurry over as Chanyeol takes off his jacket stretching out his arms handing his jacket to Baekhyun. Baekhyun on the other hand starts to bite his lip seeing how tight the top Chanyeol has on is clinging to his body. "OK I'm ready" Chanyeol says as he lines up and throws the ball at the bottles knocking half of them down. "Oh wow that was a good aim" Baekhyun gets all excited as he continues to watch like an excited child. "Not bad for a first shot" Chanyeol lines up and knocks over the other half except for one bottle. "Can you get it?" Baekhyun starts to get nervous as Chanyeol looks at him "If I get this you win the Teddy but you have to kiss me" Baekhyun starts to get nervous as he looks at the bottle then the Teddy. "Na it's ok I don't want the Teddy it's ok" Baekhyun pretends to walk away as Chanyeol passes the stall owner back the ball. "OK, I'm kidding I want the Teddy" Baekhyun smiles cutely as Chanyeol takes back the ball lines it up  looks at Baekhyun and throws it. Baekhyun looks in shock as the last bottle falls making him jump all happy. "How did you knock it down without looking?" Baekhyun hands him back his jacket as they both wait for the teddy. "I was on the baseball team as a kid. I stopped playing after I damaged the ligaments in my shoulder". The stall owner hands Chanyeol the Teddy as they move away from the stall. "Well here you go" Baekhyun takes the Teddy from Chanyeol hugging it. "Now I owe you a kiss" Baekhyun blushes as Chanyeol sits on a bench. "We don't have to, it was just a bit of fun. I don't want to cross the line" Chanyeol pats the spot beside him making Baekhyun sit putting the Teddy between them. "Stay here" Chanyeol gets up and rushes to a stall giving Baekhyun a few minutes to fix himself.

"OK two hot chocolates, sorry Teddy you can't have any" Chanyeol takes his seat handing Baekhyun a cup. "Poor Teddy" Baekhyun smiles rubbing the Teddy making Chanyeol smile. "It's our baby" Chanyeol makes a joke as Baekhyun looks at him in shock before sipping his hot drink. "What shall we call him then?" Baekhyun tries to join in and get his mind of the baby inside him. "Snowball, he is all white and fully" Chanyeol watches Baekhyun as he looks at the Teddy "Yeah snowball it is" he smiles as Chanyeol moves closer with his arm along the back of the bench as if hugging the Teddy. "It's very late for him to be out don't you think?" Chanyeol laughs as Baekhyun can't help but smile. "Yeah but he is with his parents and he has been good all week. One late night won't hurt him" Baekhyun taps the teddies head before sipping his drink.

***

Arriving back at the apartment building Chanyeol helps Baekhyun and the Teddy out of the car as they walk up to the main door. "Did you have fun tonight?" Chanyeol asks as he holds open the door before they both step in the building and into the lift. "I really did thank you. I'm sorry it wasn't what you had planned but I really enjoyed it" Baekhyun keeps watching as he can notice Chanyeol starting to fidget. "It turned out to be a great night, maybe we can have a night out again maybe" Chanyeol watches as Baekhyun blushes "yeah I would like that". The lift door opens as they both step out.

Walking close behind Chanyeol waits as Baekhyun stops in front of the door to luhans apartment. "Thank you for tonight it was great fun" Baekhyun hugs the Teddy in his arms hiding his smile. "Make sure this one gets to bed" Chanyeol rubs the teddies head and deep down Baekhyun wonders if Chanyeol would be like this with a kid of his own. "Oh he is going straight to bed, don't worry" Baekhyun takes the keys out of his pocket and places them in the door.

"Well goodnight Baekhyun, oh here don't forget your chocolate" Chanyeol passes over the bag and turns to walk away.

"Goodnight" Baekhyun open the door stepping inside as he bumps into Luhan standing waiting. "Well tell me you kissed him in the car" Luhan grabs the Teddy and bag from Baekhyun as he closes the door. "No, and were you looking out the peephole?" Baekhyun watches his friend try to deny it. "OK maybe I did, but did you kiss?" he pushes as Baekhyun looses his smile. "No" he huffs a little as Luhan pushes him towards the door. "Get out there and kiss him" Luhan holds open the door as Baekhyun smiles and takes the chance.

Rushing towards the lift and pressing the button he looks back at Luhan all excited jumping up and down with the Teddy. "what if he is gone?" "Shhh just go for it" Luhan says as the lift arrives and Baekhyun steps in pressing the button for the ground floor. "Hurry please hurry" he watches the floor numbers count down as the lift finally reaches the ground floor.

The doors opens as Baekhyun rushes out the main building door as he spots Chanyeol facing the building looking up shouting at someone.

"Hey" Baekhyun says making Chanyeol look down at him. "Hey is everything OK?" Chanyeol moves closer as Baekhyun hugs himself. "Chanyeol come on bro please" Baekhyun looks up the building at the shouting to see Kai hanging out his window. "Ok tomorrow night, goodnight Kai" Chanyeol shouts back as Baekhyun just smiles.

"Are you ok, did you forget something in the car or did snowball miss me already" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun moves closer. "I forgot the kiss I promised" Baekhyun steps even closer as Chanyeol reaches up cupping Baekhyuns cheeks before placing a soft kiss on the smallers lips.

"Woooo hoooo" they both hear from the building as they both look up to see Kai and Luhan waving like two teenagers. "Wait a minute" Chanyeol takes Baekhyuns hand and moves them back into the building. "Let's do that again without witnesses" Chanyeol cups Baekhyuns cheeks again kissing him with more passion this time. "You are so beautiful Baekhyun" "you're not so bad yourself" Baekhyun whispers as they kiss again. "Do you want to come up for a cuppa?" Baekhyun waits as Chanyeol nods "I'd love to"

To be continued....

❤️C ❤️

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 19 9
Baekhyun had accepted that he would be alone for the rest of his life after losing his fiance during the zombie apocalypse. When he is taken in by a...
15.5K 773 34
Baekhyun badly needs a job.And finally he breathes a peaceful sigh.But...... Y-Yo- You... Baekhyun's world collapses once again...The wound that gave...
23.4K 1.7K 17
After a tragic accident hits the Oh family, Baekhyun trys his hardest to get Sehun back out of his comfort zone.
651K 27K 30
Chanyeol is a very known player in their school. He dates girls and, not to mention, some guys and dumps them after he gets bored. He is also known f...