๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ryl...

De -DARCYSBITCH

๐˜„๐˜„๐˜„.๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ.๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ "when childhood best friends fooling around turns into a life long payme... Mais

intro
Visits From Our Favs
Conspiracies
Booza Cone
Suprise Shawty
Make Up & Make Out
Sick
Oh Shit
Cam's Besties
Michelle and Macy
Pop Up Paps
Jello Cups and Jello Legs
Birthday Suprises
Home Time
Birthday Round Two
Almost Three
The Big 03
New Years
A Day Of Broken Arms
Half Devil Spawn
Grieving Sucks

Skating

580 7 5
De -DARCYSBITCH

November 18th 2023
12:37 PM

Hannah's POV:

I woke up in the guest room at the Sway House. Cameron had obviously left the bed since the print where she had lied was almost gone. I had decided to go back to bed. After maybe 20 minutes the bedroom door swung open.

"WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKER!" Josh yelled as he began jumping on the bed.

"Wayke up mother fuckerr!" Cam repeated as she came into the room. Josh and I broke out laughing.

"CAMERON!" I tried to scold her in between laughs.

"No saying that" I scolded as I pulled myself together.

"Why!?!" She asked.

"It's a bad word" I said as I pulled her into my lap.

"So, you going to Hype House today?" Josh smiled.

"Yeah" I said as I began remembering last nights events.

"Where we going?" Cam asked looking up at me.

"We're going to Ryland's house" I smiled as I began playing with her hair.

"NESSA!" Josh called, his eyes filled with hope.

"JOSHUA WE'RE NOT HAVING A BABY!" Nessa yelled back. The smile he had on his face fell, but the hope still in his eyes. Josh had has baby fever for the past few months, and was bothering Nessa every chance he got.

"Ima go annoy Ness some more and you better get ready it's almost 1" Josh informed. I had gotten Cam ready into a yellow romper that I had packed, and I threw on some leggings and a baggy croptop. I put on some light makeup, and brushed out my hair. I put Cam's hair into 2 pig tails. I grabbed our bags, and we said our goodbyes and began driving.

Third Person:

"Ry, you sure bout this?" Hannah asked Ryland. He had only just gotten his license and he was a bit, well uhh reckless.

"Relax Camille we'll be fine" He reassured Hannah as he began reversing. He drove to In and Out where Ryland insisted they went threw the drive threw.

"See, we didn't die" Ryland smiled as he kissed her cheek.

Upon arriving at the Hype House, Mia opened the door. A smile rose to her face, she was not what so ever used to seeing Hannah, let alone Cam.

"This is something I'm gonna have to get used to seeing" Mia smiled as she gave Hannah a hug, then Cam.

"Where my dad?" Cam sweetly asked.

"Cam, you're silly father is still sleeping" Kouvr said as she came downstairs giving the grey eyed girls a hugs.

"Wanna go wake him up?" Mia asked. A giant smile grew on Cam's face and she nodded in response. Mia and Kouvr led us to Ryland's room where he was no doubt asleep. Cam and Mia ran in and Kouvr turned on the lights.

"WAKE UP!" Cam and Mia yelled as they began jumping on the bed.

"What the fuck?" Ryland groaned as he tried pulling the blanket over his head but failed.

"Oh, hey kid" He smiled as he saw Cam. He held his arms out for the little girl to jump into. He wasn't used to having a kid, but loved it. Ryland looked at Kouvr, and she took a hint to get Cam and Mia out of the room so him and Hannah could talk.

"Cam, wanna go see the kitties??" Kouvr asked.

"YEAH!" The girl replied, as her and Mia followed out Kouvr out of the room, closing the door behind them.

"Hi" Ryland smiled.

"Hi" Hannah smiled back as she walked from near the door to the bed where he was lying.

"Come cuddle with meeee" Ryland whined as he tapped a place on the bed for her.

"Simp" Hannah teased as Ryland rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" Ryland groaned as he pulled the blanket over his head.

"Nooo. I sowwy" Hannah pouted.

"Can you forgive me?" Hannah pouted as she gave him puppy eyes.

"Why you gotta be so goddamn cute" Ryland groaned as he pulled her into the bed, pulling her into his chest.

"I missed you" He muttered into her neck.

"Can we go to sleep?" Ryland yawned, as Hannah turned to face him.

"I mean, if you want. I'd have to take off my makeup" Hannah began.

"And your daughter is upstairs, and has been talking about skateboarding" Hannah's accent always came out on certain words, always on skateboarding. This was one of the many things Ryland loved about her.

"You still have your accent" Ryland smiled in awe.

"I mean yeah, only comes threw sometimes though" Hannah said.

"Wait! Did you say Cam wants to skate??" Ryland asked as he quickly shot up as he finally processed what Hannah had said.

"Yeah" Hannah replied.

"CMON!" Ryland laughed as he jumped up from the bed, pulling Hannah along.

"Shirt mister" Hannah chucked.

"Ughhhh" The curly haired boy groaned in response as he grabbed the first shirt he saw. The couple exited the room and began walking up to Alex and Kouvr's room where Cam was playing with the cats.

"This is a sight" Thomas laughed as Hannah and Ryland entered the room.

"Shut up" Hannah laughed.

"Hi Cam" Ryland smiled as he took a seat next to his daughter.

"Hi" Cam smiled as she gave him a hug.

"So I hear you wanna learn to skate" The brown eyed boy whispered. Cami nodded vigorously.

"Come on then" Ryland said as he picked up the girl, putting her on his hip. The just warmed Hannah's heart, two of the people she loved the most together at last. This was all so unexpected. She never thought this day would come.

There Ryland stood with his skateboard outside Hannah's house. They were now 14 and 15, and Ryland and Hannah were going out. Hannah would always walk with Ryland as he road his skateboard but today he had other plans.

"C'mon I'm teaching you today" Ryland smiled. He held her hand as she stepped onto the board. Hannah wobbled on the board but soon got her balance. She was a natural.

Cries had pulled Hannah away from her trance like memory. Her daughter's cries.

"Fuck" Hannah muttered as she saw Cam on the floor with a bloodied up knee, and cuts on her hands. Ryland was crouched next to her whispering to her.

"It's okay, don't cry Cam" Ryland said as he tried to comfort her. He was new at this whole thing. Hannah rushed over to the two before Ryland said;

"I got it" As he picked up his daughter and carried her inside setting her on the counter.

"It-it hurts" The 2 year old cried.

"I know kid" Ryland tried to comfort her as he rummaged threw the kitchen cupboards for a first aid kid. Hannah had entered the kitchen and taken a seat on the counter next to her daughter.

"Babes, you'll be okay" Hannah said as she kissed Cam's head.

"Ry- uh your Dad's good at this"

"HAN!" 15 year old Ryland yelled as Hannah had fallen of her skateboard, landing on her stomach. Her hands were bleeding aswell as her right knee. Luckily the two were only skating infront of Ryland's house.

"Hannah" Ryland said as he rushed over to her. Ryland quickly pulled Hannah up and helped her inside. Only his sister, Madison was home at the time but she was in her room.

"Ry, I'll be fine. It's just a couple cuts" Hannah reassured him.

"Babe, your knee is busted open" Ryland laughed as he sat her on a chair at the table. The brown eyed boy pulled a chair up in front of his girlfriend, and placed her in his lap. The first aid kit was already on the table.

"This might sting a bit" Ryland said as he began to clean her cut. Hannah winced at the action.

"Sorry" Ryland apologized.

"Cam, it might hurt a bit" Ryland told his daughter as he stood in front of her. Hannah had held up Cameron's leg so Ryland could clean it.

"It hurts" Cami said as a few tears poured from her eyes.

"Cam please don't cry" Ryland pleaded. Although he had not known Cameron for very long and only found out he was her daughter the previous night, this broke him. He couldn't bear it when people cried.

"See, all done" Ryland said as he finished cleaning the cut, and placed a few bandaids on her. 3 for her knee, as skin had broke in many places and 2 on each hand.

"F-fank you" Cam said as she hugged her father.

"Anytime kid" Ryland smiled. Cami and Ryland began talking about something but Hannah had zoned out, just admiring the two's interaction.

"You up for a movie?" Ryland asked his girlfriend.

"Are theatres not closed?" Hannah asked due to Covid.

"We've got our own theatre silly" Ryland laughed.

"Can we watch Dragon movie??" Cami asked.

"Sure" Ryland smiled as he gave the 2 year old another hug. The family of 3 ended up watching How To Train A Dragon 1, 2 AND 3 per Cameron's request, then later on in the evening gotten chick fil a as it was both Hannah and Cameron's favourite. By 8 o'clock Cami was asleep in Ryland's arms.

"Ry I should probably be heading back" Hannah told her boyfriend as she sat up from the bed.

"No stayyy" The curly haired boy whined.

"Or at least don't leave yet" Ryland begged as Hannah stood up, but he held onto her wrist. He wasn't ready for her to leave yet, the 3 years she was away from him were hell. The first 3 weeks she was gon he barely spoke to anyone other than Nick, Mia and Josh. During those 3 weeks he ate about 5 full
meals, took 3 showers and changed his clothes very few times not to mention he rarely left his room.

"Fine" Hannah agreed. Before she sat back down she picked up Cam, who was now in her pyjamas as Hannah had changed her. She set her daughter down on Ryland's couch, placing a blanket over her.

"You want any clothes?" Ryland asked as she sat down and cuddled up to him. Hannah contemplated whether or not she should say yes. They both knew how much she loved his clothes, especially his sweatpants but she knew that if she did put on some of his clothes she would most likely fall asleep. Hannah would be fine with this if it wasn't for Cam. She had already missed one day and Hannah didn't want her to miss anymore.

"Sure" Hannah caved. Ryland had gotten up from the bed and went over to his closet picking out his 'stop looking at my dick' sweatpants and one of his shirts.

"Thanks" Hannah smiled as she went into the bathroom to change. The two ended up watching the office, and Hannah fell asleep although it was only 8:40 she was exhausted. Taking care of a 2 year old by yourself was bound to be exhausting but now she had Ryland. Speaking of Ryland he couldn't bear waking up Hannah. She looked so peaceful asleep. As creepy as it was he spent the night watching her chest rise and fall beside him.

k, bye i love you-DARCYSBITCH

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

11.2K 197 24
"๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" okay so idrk this is my first story so don't hate me don't me shy give ideas okay pl...
60.5K 420 22
In which the writer writes imagines about your favorite Storm. Cute and sad imagines will both be in this book. REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN!!!
56.7K 533 23
You, Teyha, fall in love with your best friend ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
21.9K 148 39
โ€ขLife is great until that one person isn't in it anymore, I learnt that the hard wayโ€ข โ€ข"I'll always love you, will you always love me? I hate that al...