Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

47- Amortentia

719 27 25
By weasleytwinsimp11

Everything between the six friends weren't as awkward anymore, besides the fact Emilia and Miles still weren't talking. Cedric and Emilia were great, they would be seen walking the halls hand and hand, in the courtyard reading books or in the library. Adrian and Y/n are never seen apart, their love was noticeable throughout the whole school, Adrian would randomly pop up with a flower for her or they would disappeared at night to watch the stars. Miles and Charlotte had seem to been a happy couple as well, hand to hand, sneaking off into the dorms, almost as if Miles had fallen back in love with her. Fred had gotten close to Angelina, a little closer then most have taught and George was still sneaking around with Autumn without Lee knowing.

"Someone put on to much perfume today." said Miles looking at Emilia as the six of them walked into potions. Adrian looked at him confused as did the others.

"It seems like (your perfume scent), smells nice." said Adrian as the girls looked at him, laughing. George and Fred looked at each other as they sat in their seats.

"Definitely smells like fireworks and gunpowder." said Fred as George agreed. Miles and Adrian looked at each other and made a face.

"You guys are smelling a potion, Amortentia if i'm not mistaken." said Emilia as Professor Snape came floating into the room.

"You are correct Ms. Morales, Amortentia. The strongest love potion to be made, yet it doesn't create real love." said Snape as the class all sat down to look up at him. "If you notice in each table there is a small cauldron, you will write me an essay about how it is created, what you smell and what happens if you use it on someone, how long the effects last. Can someone tell me what it smells like? Yes Morales."

"It has a different aroma for everyone who smells it, reminding each person of the things that they found most attractive, even if the person did not acknowledge or was unaware of their fondness for the object of their affection themselves for instance I smell old wood.. freshly made pastry and Citrus.." said Emilia realizing she smelt Cedric in the Amortentia. Y/n gave her a look as she smiled.

"Ten points to Slytherin,, well you may get started." said Snape as Adrian pulled the cauldron closer to him. He got the smell of fresh grass, a broomstick and (your scent). He turned to look at Y/n as he went to sniff her.

"Are you sniffing me?" said Y/n as she bite back her laugh. Adrian bursted into laugher as he moved away from her and nodded.

"I smell you in my Amortentia. What do you smell?" said Adrian as he pushed the cauldron to her. She moved closer to smell it as she chuckled and looked at Adrian.

"I don't smell anything." said Y/n as Adrian's face dropped. Emilia bursted into laugher as Y/n joined her. "I'm only playing, I smell (favorite pastry) (favorite smell) and like minty cologne."

"Why do you like the old wood smell?" said George as Emilia brought her chin to her palm and thought about what that smell reminded her off.

"The piano in the music room..." said Miles as he looked up. Emilia looked at him and back at George as he made a face.

"Oh yeah I get that. Weird." said George as he smiled. Emilia rolled her eyes and laughed as she went back to her essay.

"Why do you smell grass you bloody weirdo." said Y/n as Adrian looked up at her and rolled his eyes causing her to laugh.

"The Quidditch field i'm guessing." said Adrian in a mocking tone. Y/n smirked as she raised her eyebrows. "What do you smell Miles?"

  "Pumpkin juice, wood and strawberries..." said Miles as he looked down at his parchment. Emilia looked up at him and turned to look at Fred.

  "You've been awfully quiet Freddie, is something the matter?" said Emilia as Fred looked up at him and smile suspiciously. He handed Emilia a small treat as Y/n chuckled .

  "Oh no i'm fine, but do you want to try this treat we've made. It's pretty good but we'll like other people to try it." said Fred as Emilia looked at the trick suspiciously and passed it back.

"Ah no thank you.. I'll pass." said Emilia as Y/n bursted into laugher. Adrian and Miles looked at the candy and turned to look at Fred and George who were grinning. "Ive known you guys long enough to never accept treats from you."

"What did you do to it?" said Adrian as he picked it up. Y/n grabbed his hand and shook her head no as he placed it back down.

  "We didn't do anything do it! Honestly!" said George grinning. 

  "Yeah right, is it another toffee you gave Harry's cousin? Or is it a feather treat or have you came up with something new?" said Y/n as Fred and George looked at each other and laughed.

  "Makes your nose bleed and when you bite the other side it stops it, we haven't really had other people try it, if you want to get out of class, this will be helpful." said Fred as Emilia gave it a look and turned to look at Fred and George.

  "Never understand how the two of you got three O's, could've been using that brain for school." said Y/n throwing the candy back to the twins. They rolled they eyes as George pocketed the candy.

  "Our future doesn't have anything to do with education, we aren't planning on working at the Ministry and you know this." said Fred annoyed. Y/n rolled her eyes as Emilia looked up at the twins.

  "So what do you plan on doing?" said Miles curiously, Adrian and Emilia leaned in as well wondering what they came up with.

  "Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes." they both said.

"And whats that?" asked Adrian.

  "It's a joke shop they want to open, like Zonkos." said Y/n as Emilia seemed interested.

  "I think you should do it, the Ministry is trash." said Emilia as Fred and George nodded. Y/n chuckled as she sat back in her seat.

  "Ever since I've met them they've been creating all types of things, almost blowing me up in the process." said Y/n rolling her eyes as Fred and George smirked.

  "You only caught on fire twice! Stop whining about it!" said George as Adrian raised his eyebrows and turned to look at Y/n.

"It was three times!" said Y/n cringing as she remembered the times the twins set her on fire. Emilia's mouth dropped as Miles bursted into laugher.

  "Ok we apologize though. Anyways, George and I have plenty of things in mind, we just need to find the money to finance it." said Fred as Emilia looked up at them.

  "I'll help you guys." said Emilia as Fred and George turned to look at her surprised.

  "No! We couldn't do that." said George

  "Thanks really but no." said Fred

  "Why not? I could help you guys with all the things you-" said Emilia but was quickly cut off by Fred.

  "Really thanks E but no." said Fred as Emilia made a face and went back to writing her essay. The others continued to talk until class was over, placing all their belongings in their bags and walking out of class.

  "Do you guys want to go into the forest? We haven't done that in a while." said Adrian as the others agreed. Cedric came hugging Emilia from behind as she smiled up at him. Miles was getting use to the fact of seeing them together, he still didn't like it but he couldn't do much about it. Charlotte came skipping down class into Miles arms as he smiled. "Well yes."

  "Yes what?" said Cedric as he laid his head on top of Emilia's.

  "Let's go smoke in the forest." said Adrian as Charlotte gasp.

  "Alright let's go! Remember the old time we did that our forth year all of us!" said Charlotte as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and held back their laughs.

  "Yeah sounds good, Emilia and I will go get it and we'll met you guys there yeah?" said Cedric as Adrian nodded, grabbed Y/n's hand and made their way into the forest in separate groups so it wouldn't be so suspicious.

  "Do you guys remember when we all came at night and we were smoking and the stars just shined brighter then usual. I thought about those times a lot." said Charlotte as Y/n looked over at Fred and George.

  "Yeah.. it was different back then." said Adrian narrowing his eyebrows remembering the times they spent all together.

"Then we met this lot over here." said Miles referring to Y/n, Fred and George. Charlotte snuggled up into Miles chest as he held her waist.

  "Yeah and we changed your lives so I don't want to hear any complaining." said Y/n as Adrian grinned and nodded wrapping his hands around her.

  "I don't think I've ever seen Adrian Pucey in love before, or actually show actual affection to a girl." said Charlotte looking over at the good looking couple. Emilia and Cedric appeared together as Emilia pulled the things out of her robes.

  "Adrian's never actually cared about a girl until now Charlotte." said Emilia handing Adrian the stuff, then sitting on Cedrics lap. Miles turned over at them and turned back to Adrian and Y/n. "Wait no give me that back."

  "You still don't know how to roll Adrian?" said Cedric as Emilia chuckled. Adrian rolled his eyes and grabbed the weed and paper back.

"Yes, I have actually watch." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles looked at each other but quickly looked away. Y/n laughed as Fred and George sat watching him. Adrian rolled the joint up perfectly as Miles and Emilia looked surprised.

  "He has learned!" said Miles laughing causing everyone to chuckled. Adrian rolled his eyes and lit the end of the joint and passed it to Y/n.

  "I say we play a little question game." said Fred as everyone turned to look at him.

  "Alright and what do you have in mind Freddie." said Y/n as she took a hit and coughed passing it to George.

  "Well we'll spin our wand and just ask each other questions, since we'll be a little faded it'll make us spill some stuff." said Fred as everyone agreed. They kept the rotation going as Fred spun his wand causing it to land on Miles.

  "Milesss whats your deepest darkest secret!" said Fred as Cedric chuckled and pulled Emilia closer. Charlotte turned to look at him as he thought about it.

  "Hm, good question.. can I get another one?" said Miles as Fred laughed and shook his head no. Y/n raised her eyebrows as she looked at Adrian.

"No now go." said Fred

  "Probably that I was in a secret relationship most of you don't know about, nor did the rest of the world." said Miles as Cedric looked down at Emilia as she rolled her her.

  "Oh yeah your secret girlfriend! Did anyone figure out who that was?" said George as Charlotte looked up at him.

"Nope." said Y/n.

"Never did." said Adrian.

"No clue." said Emilia as Cedric grinned at her.

"You had a secret girlfriend?" said Charlotte as Miles nodded.

"Yeah he did for seven months am I right?" said Cedric as Miles turned to look at him and looked at Emilia.

"Yup." said Miles

  "Anyways! Spin Miles." said Y/n as she broke the tension. Miles spun the wand and it landed on George.

"I heard you're still messing around with someone, care on telling us?" said Miles as Y/n smiled and turned to look at George.

"Autumn." said George as Fred turned to look at him surprised.

"Are we all getting back with our ex's or something? What on earth, why didn't you tell mee?!" said Fred as Y/n and Emilia chuckled. "And the two of you knew huh!"

  "Oh come off it Freddie, you're acting as if we don't see you with Angelina, flirting with her and everything." said Emilia as the others chuckled. Fred rolled his eyes as George spun the wand again landing on Charlotte.

"Have you and Miles ever been caught having sex?" said George as Charlotte smirked and looked up at him.

"Y/n and Adrian caught us in the beginning of the school year, since we were messing around sneakily I think he told you guys not to say anything right?" said Charlotte as Adrian and Y/n cringed feeling Emilia looked at them.

"I think Miles got caught a couple times doesn't he." said Fred laughing as Miles faked a laugh. Charlotte spun the wand as it landed on Y/n.

"A little risky question Y/n, do you prefer to give or receive?" said Charlotte as Adrian bursted into laugher. Y/n felt her face get hot as she laughed awkwardly.

"Receive." said Y/n as Emilia started laughing. Fred and George gave her a look and watched her spin the wand as it landed on Cedric. "How are you and my E."

"Bloody excellent, the girl of my dreams." said Cedric kissing Emilia on the cheek as she smiled. Miles rolled his eyes as Cedric spun the wand watching it land on Adrian. "Adrian will you be my friend again like we use to be." said Cedric dramatically. Adrian chuckled and looked over at Miles who was staring at him.

"I don't know Cedric you broke my heart last time." said Adrian sarcastically as Emilia rolled her eyes and laid back on Cedric who pulled her into his chest and laugh. "I guess I can give you a second chance."

"That's all I ask for." said Cedric pressing his hand against Emilia's heart. They laughed as Miles rolled his eyes.

Adrian spun the wand as it landed back on Cedric. "Any girls you've been with after E?" said Adrian as Emilia gave him a look.

"Just Angelina and then Cho but Emilia was in my head the whole time." said Cedric as he spun the wand as it landed on Fred. "Oi Fred, I heard you had a crush on Emilia, is that true?"

"Ah mate but it is, she never accepted my love though." said Fred as Cedric chuckled. Fred spun the wand as it landed back on Y/n. "Are you going to come to the burrow in the summer or are you going to be spending it with your big headed boyfriend."

"I'm sitting right here." said Adrian.

"Of course i'm visiting in the summer, must be mad if you think i'm not." said Y/n rolling her eyes as she grabbed the wand and spun it landing on Miles. "MILES!!"

"Y/N!!" said Miles as he watched her give him a suspicious smile.

"How many girls have you slept with." said Y/n as Miles gave her a look. Adrian looked at her surprised trying to hold back his laugh.

"I really hate you, you always do this to me." said Miles as Y/n laughed and looked back at Emilia who was smiling.

"Well we're waiting ?" said George laughing.

"You cant think he can count them all on his fingers can you?" said Emilia as Miles shot her a look, Y/n and Adrian laughed as Charlotte looked at him.

"I really really hate you Y/n." said Miles laughing as Y/n raised her eyebrows and laughed. Fred and George looked at each. "Thirteen."

"THIRTEEN?!" said Y/n surprised as she looked at Emilia who looked surprised as well. Adrian started coughing as Fred and George's mouth dropped.

"Who have you fucked!?" said Charlotte as Miles rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Oh you'll be surprised." said Cedric as Emilia glanced at him. Miles turned to look at him as Y/n and Adrian looked at each other and awkwardly looked away. Emilia awkwardly took a hit as she passed it to Cedric.

"Spin the wand Miles." said Adrian as Miles did so watching it land on Emilia. She rolled her eyes and laid back on Cedric.

"Are you really back in love with Cedric?" said Miles softly as Cedric gave him a face. Adrian grabbed the joint as took a couple of hits.

"Yeah I am." said Emilia looking at him, he raised his eyebrows as she turned to look at Cedric. "I never stopped.."

"That's so cute!" said Charlotte as Miles bite the inside of his cheek and nodded. Cedric smiled as he held her closer. "Faith brought you guys back together! Isn't that so cute! I bet you never stopped loving her either Cedric."

"Never did stop." said Cedric as he kissed the girls cheek. Adrian and Y/n we're getting high by themselves in a corner avoiding the awkwardness.

"It's getting pretty cold, come on Char.. let's go back up to the castle." said Miles as Charlotte nodded and got up. Miles grabbed her hand as they made their way out of the forest.

"It's getting late too, I think I'm going to head up as well." said George as he looked at his watch. Emilia grinned at him as she watched Fred stand up as well.

"More like you're gonna go see somebody." said Emilia winking. George smiled at the girl, he rolled his eyes and told everyone goodbye, Fred following along not long after. "We should head back too no?"

Cedric and Emilia turned to Adrian and Y/n who were laughing in a corner, eyes red. "I think we should." said Cedric laughing as Emilia got up. Adrian and Y/n stood up with them as they walked into the castle.

"Well see you guys later yeah!" said Adrian as he pulled Y/n along with him. She laughed as they made their way up a few stairs. "Have you ever been to the prefects bathroom?"

"Nope." said Y/n. Adrian grinned as he said a password and a door opened revealing a beautiful bathroom. Adrian turned on the waters as Y/n looked around.

"Care to take a little bath?" said Adrian as Y/n grinned and pulled off her clothes and entered the pool. Adrian followed in behind her as he wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her into a passionate kiss. The both of them were high and relax from the water when Y/n pulled herself closer to Adrian. He grabbed her thighs as they moved back and forth in the water, Y/n holding her moans back.

It was slow and gentle the way they touched each other, Adrian smiled as he pulled away from here. He went underwear as she laughed, feeling his hands move up to her waist, he came back up covered in bubbles as she moved them off his face. "Aren't you cute." said Y/n smiling as he hugged her.

  "Really my girl thinks that too." said Adrian grinning as he kissed her all over the face. Y/n laughed as she grabbed his face. "Merlin, I'm so in love with you."

  "Really? So is my boyfriend." said Y/n as Adrian smiled and pulled her into a kiss, holding her tighter. Adrian never knew it was possible to love someone more and more everyday. "I love you too ugly."

  ———

"I love you Miles." said Charlotte as she sat on top of him. He looked up at her and smiled, feeling like years before when he first meet her.

"I love you Char." said Miles pulling her into a kiss. In the moment he forgot about everything around him, he felt the love he once felt. He forgot about his love for her, he felt that he finally got a girl he can be happy with. Charlotte pulled away and smiled as she grabbed his face.

  ———

"I miss these moments." said Cedric rubbing Emilia's back in her bed. She looked up at him and smiled as he pulled her tighter. Cedric treated her right, he loved her and she loved him. "I missed you so much."

  "Stay with me forever?" said Emilia as Cedric smiled and held out his pinky, Emilia chuckled and wrapped hers around his.

"Forever beautiful, i'm never leaving your side again." said Cedric as Emilia lifted her head and kissed the boy, he wrapped his hands around her waisted and pulled her closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...