DPS oneshots

By StrangeStrawberrie

Idk I just really felt like making a book so this is gonna be a bunch of random oneshots. @80s_nerd read my... More

Anderperry- 18th Birthday
Lachambers- "Happy Birthday LaChance."
Anderperry- He knows
Not a story update but please read!
Anderperry- Makeup
Anderperry- Sad Days
Telling the Others
Update on the lack of new oneshots!

Anderperry- Light Up Your Eyes

1.4K 34 79
By StrangeStrawberrie

*Neils pov*

"Todd's been acting different lately. He never really talks to me anymore. He's become even more closed off and I didn't even think that was possible. Like yesterday I asked if I could read his poem, which he always used to let me read, and he just shrugged me off and said it, 'wasn't very good.' Charlie you know that his poems are amazing! What should I do?"

A smirk made it's way onto Charlie's face and he casually said, "Just go up and kiss him. He'll have something to say about that."

"Charlie I'm being serious! What if he hates me now?"

"There's no way in hell that Todd hates you. When people start pushing themselves away like that it's because they've got a secret they don't want you to know. My guess is that he's in love with you."

"Don't get my hopes up Charlie."

"I'm just saying what I'm thinking. Hey, I got to study with Knox. I'll see ya later."

"Yeah ok have a good time 'studying.' Both of us know you're just gonna stare at him the whole time."

"Whatever Romeo. Have fun with lover boy!" He ran out of the room and as I heard his footsteps fade into the distance Todd came into the room.

"Hey what was that about," he asked in a soft voice.

"Just Charlie being Charlie. Hey, I have a question."

"What?"

"Why didn't you let me read your poem yesterday?" He tensed up at that question. His eyes shifted from my gaze to his shoes and he started playing with his shirt.

"I already told you it wasn't very good. I don't like people seeing my bad work."

"But you always let me look at your poems! Even the ones you think are bad!"

"It's just bad so drop it."

"Fine. I'll see you later." To be honest I didn't want to leave but Todd looked like he needed some space. I decided I would go to see what Charlie and Knox are doing so I head down to Charlie's room. I walk in and see that Cameron has joined them and Charlie does not look pleased.

"Hey what are you guys working on," I say as I sit on the corner of Charlie's bed.

"Well me and Knox were working on Latin before Cameron decided that we should all work on math together."

"Well I just thought that since you guys aren't doing the best in math that I could help you," Cameron stated with pride.

"No one cares that you have the highest grade in the class Cameron!"

"Sounds like you're just jealous Charlie."

"Why would I be jealous of you? Nobody's cooler than Nuwanda," he said as his face split into a grin.

"Yeah whatever idiot."

"Hey Nuwanda can I talk to you for a bit?"

"Sure Neil, as long as it gets me away from Cameron."

I dragged Charlie out into the hall and whispered to him about what just happened with Todd.

"The poem was probably about you. He got all awkward when you mentioned it and he would not act like that if it was just because he thought the poem was bad."

"Charlie how on Earth are you this good at noticing things and yet you still act like a dumbass?"

"It's a gift," he said with a chuckle. "Now go March into that room and tell Todd how you feel."

"I don't think I'll do that but I'm going to find out what's in that poem."

I walked back to our room to see Todd working on another poem. He was sitting on his bed with a confused look on his face. Every few seconds he would mumble something to himself and write it down. He always looked so adorable when he writes. I love when he writes poems because he gets so absorbed in what he's doing that he doesn't even notice me staring at him. Poem times are very good times.

After staring at him for a few minutes I knock on the doorframe and he slightly jumps and jerks his head up towards me. He folded his notebook closed and set it to the side.

"Are you working on a new poem?"

"No I was actually trying to fix the old one but it still isn't very good."

"What's wrong with it? Maybe I can help."

"Well I uh- I still don't want you to read it."

"I don't have to you can just tell me what you think needs fixing."

"I'm- I'm trying to write this for someone but I'm scared they'll hate the meaning of it."

"Well then you don't think the poem's bad, you think the person's reaction will be bad."

"I guess."

"Who's it for?"

"I don't want to tell you."

"Why?"

"Because I don't."

"Is it for me?" He quickly averted his gaze when I said that. His face turned a cute shade of pink and he started fiddling with his shirt again. "It is isn't it," I said as my face lit up. I couldn't help it. Todd wrote a poem about me. Me! I definitely need to find a way to read it.

"I-I um yeah. Yeah it is," he said honestly. At that moment he looked like he was about to puke.

"Hey it's ok. I'm sure I'll love it! Can I read it?"

"I-I don't really think you'll like it." Before he could tell me not to read it I snatched it off his bed. He lunged to grab it back but I had already flipped to the page and started quietly reading it out loud.

"His eyes pierce mine and I wish I could look away but I can't. His milk chocolate eyes are so beautiful yet so full of sorrow. They light up when he acts like they have never seen sadness. I wish I could find a way to always keep his eyes lit."

I slowly lift my gaze from the paper to meet Todd's eyes. He looks like he's about to bawl. I slowly walk backwards and gently shut the door. Before I have the chance to say anything Todd starts talking at rapid speed.

"I'm sorry I showed you I know you probably hate me now but I really wanted to write a poem about you and so I did but you kept on asking and asking to see it and I couldn't take it anymore because you always look so cute when you ask to see my poems so I couldn't help myself and I-"

"Hey Todd calm down. Take a deep breath ok?"

"Ok"

"I don't hate you. I could never hate you."

"You couldn't?"

I lightly chuckle and give him a soft smile. "I've been in love with you for the past three months and I was always scared you would hate me if you found out. Turns out we were both scared for nothing."

"Wait, you actually like me too?"

"Of course silly!" I can't help myself and I wrap Todd in a tight hug. He hesitates for a moment before accepting my embrace. I breath in his wonderful cologne and whisper in his ear, "I've always wanted to hug you like this. You look so huggable."

He whispers back in my ear, "well I've always wanted to do this."

He breaks from our embrace and cups my face in his hands. He stops for a moment and looks me in the eyes. I give him quick nod and he quickly connected our lips. I never wanted that moment to end. His lips were soft and tasted like mint chapstick. He broke apart our quick kiss and his face was super flushed.

He squeaked out a quick little 'wow' and I replied, "This is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Both of our mouths crack into wide grins and I reach down to hold his hand. "Hey guess what," he says quietly.

"What?"

"Your eyes are lit."

"So are yours. I only see them like that when you write poetry. Let's hope they light up more often from now on."

We gently rest our foreheads together until my head shoots up. "Can I tell Charlie about us?"

He obviously looks like I've gone mental and asks a quick, "what?"

"Can I tell Charlie? He already knows that I like you more than a friend so I feel like he should know. And he won't tell anyone. I know he acts like an idiot but he's a great friend."

"I um, sure I guess."

"Thanks I'll be right back!"
I book it down the hall and enter Charlie's room. Cameron is still trying to help them and Charlie looks pissed. I motion for Charlie to come out into the hall and he follows me.

"Charlie guess what," I whisper yell at him.

"What?"

"We kissed!"

He looks amazed. "No way! Good for you man! Did you make the first move?"

"No it was actually Todd."

"Wow I never would've thought he would make the first move. Well whatever I'm just glad that you two can stop pinning over each other. It was starting to get annoying."

"Says the one who stares at Knox 24/7."

"You better get back to your boyfriend I think he misses you."

"Uh huh ok Charlie sure. See you later lover boy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 229 10
Barty and Evan <3 Featuring the Slytherin Skittles
336K 4.7K 76
Some be corny some be horny @Oliver_The_Gay "this is an educational page"
359K 8.7K 99
Just a bunch of oneshots that I found on Pinterest but with Wolfstar. Most are my own ideas. Some will be fluffy, and others whump. NO SMUT. Request...
18.1K 1K 44
Just a book of memes I found abou Harry Potter!!!! Totally weird and randomm!!!