Another Planet...

By Tuti102002

š–”š–ŗš—Œš–¾š–½ š—ˆš—‡: š—¢š—暝—¶š—“š—¶š—»š—®š—¹ š—Ŗš—¼š—暝—ø š–„š—‚š—‹š—Œš— š–Øš—‡š—Œš—š–ŗš—…š—…š—†š–¾š—‡š— š—ˆš–æ: š—§š—暝—®š—»š˜€š—³š—¼š—暝—ŗš—²š—暝˜€ |... More

šƒš¢š¬šœš„ššš¢š¦šžš«
ā€¢ CŹœį“€Ź€į“€į“„į“›į“‡Ź€s ā€¢
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž ā€¢ šš„ššš¬š­ šŽšŸšŸ
š€š«š«š¢šÆššš„
š€š°ššš¤šžš§š¢š§š 
š‚š²š›šžš«š­š«šØš§
š‚šØš¦š«ššššžš¬
š’š©ššš«š¤š„š¢š§š 
š„š±šœš¢š­šžš š€š®š­šØš›šØš­
š“š”šž š‚ššš„š„
ššžš° šŒš¢š¬š¬š¢šØš§
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž ā€¢ ššØš­ š“šØšØ š†šØšØš š€š­ š†šØšØšš›š²šžš¬
ššØš­š¢šœšž

š“š”š«šžššš šššš„š„ š’š¢š­š®ššš­š¢šØš§

720 30 22
By Tuti102002

October 23, 1990

It's been two weeks since I've crash landed in Cybertron. To say that it's been a rollercoaster is an understatement.

I've been getting to know the bots better and as far as I can say, they treat me weird.

Some treat me like I'm one of them—Orion, Megatron and Sentinel the most—while the rest treat me like some alien—as if they weren't—.

Sentinels Decepticon student has been quite the company lately, something that a certain robot doesn't like.

As of right now, I'm in my 'room', which is actually Ironhide's living quarters. Sentinel gave me the option to stay with one of all the bots, but of course, I chose the one who has been watching my relentless ass for two weeks.

I turn around at the equivalent sound of a scream, the two year old sparkling giving me beeps and deranged sounds equivalent to a laugh. I smile and walk over to him, picking him up with much strength and setting his tiny metallic butt on the metal human size table.

I mentally thank Ironhide for the small but meaningful detail he made.

The small bot grabs some strands of my brown hair and starts to play with them, his eyes fixated on his task. I tap his shoulder with my nail and watch as he stops playing to look at me, the pure look of adoration and love on his small blue optics.

"How about we give you a name, huh?."

He jumps around while beeping wildly, stumbling when he tried to stop, resulting in his little butt to smack against the table, he visibly doesn't give a damn as he stares into my soul.

"Alright, I give names, you choose."

His head nods excessively and I let out a laugh, the little bot doing the same.

"Okay, you're a mech, so boy names... I don't know much about boy names..."

His eyes bore my soul as I try to think of boy alien like names. This is harder than I thought.

"Stardust?."

He blinks once and shakes his head, a firm no to this option.

"Rolly?"

A head shake.

"Nightcrawler?."

Head shake.

"Vision?."

He ponders for a minute before shaking his head again. I don't blame him, Vision? Really?.

"Ratchet 2.0!."

His expression falls into a glare as he shakes his head furiously.

"Mario?."

Head shake.

"Donn?."

Another head shake. Geez.

"Lupita? Wait, that's a femme name, God."

He chuckles and shakes his head. Mine already empty of names, I try to think of one of the many things I love back on Earth.

The sun, trees, beaches, animals, flowers.

Animals and flowers.

One of the things that I've noticed from the sparkling is that he's always playing outside, more specifically in the grassiest part of the planet, he always manages to sneak in a few of Cybertrons native flowers and gives them to me. A little game of his that turned into a daily hobby.

One day I had to go out with Megatron as company to go and find him, the little robot was fast asleep, laying on the grass, surrounded by the flowers.

There's only one animal on Earth that it's life revolves around flowers, just like him.

"Bumblebee?."

His stare feels like an hour long until he starts jumping around crazily, nodding frantically at the name.

I grin in amusement by the sudden energy thriving in his spark. A tap at the door is what takes all my attention away. I smile a bit, the familiar bot giving a small nod.

"Never thought I'd see a sparkling so eager for a designation."

"Neither did I. Not even on Earth do you see this, you usually call them and they start protesting."

He chuckles lowly and looks both ways down the hall, looking back and motioning for me to follow. I grab Bumblebee and set him on his corner in the room, the sparkling giving me a wave and turning around to play with some old screws and cogs that Jazz found around and gave him.

I exit the room and follow the big mech through the halls, going outside after what looks like eternity. We walk a bit further away to a lonesome part of the area.

I can tell how my companion has something in his processor as he vents lightly and stumbles, his fingers fumble around and I suddenly have the visual of a five year old when they're in trouble.

I stand in a rock in front of him, his eyes looking everywhere but me.

"What did you do now, Megs?."

The Decepticon glances at me while now fiddling with his hands. The look of guilt written in his face.

"I didn't mean too..."

I arch a brow in anticipation, his red optics focus on me.

"I punched Orion."

He covers his face with his hands, a guilty look in it as well as his frame. I stand still, amusement filling me as I realize the 'gravity' of the situation.

"So?."

He looks at me through his fingers and scoffs, running a hand down his jaw.

"Sentinel once advised me on channeling my anger towards something I hate. And today I was mad, I was in my room, I was going to swing at the awful door when all of the sudden all I hear is a Cybertronian curse, next thing I hear is Sentinel yelling at me and—."

I raise my hand to make his rambling stop, he does so and looks like he's about to send me flying over to Sentinels feet.

"First off, why the hell would you punch a door?."

"Because I hate it."

I blink in surprise at his bland response.

"You hate it."

"Fragging thing is too small for my frame, I always have dents in my armor because of it."

"So, you hate your door because it's small? Really?."

He vents and waves his hand around, dismissing the sarcastic tone I'm using. I clear my mind and try to wrap my head around the other matter.

"Alright, where's Orion?."

"Medbay."

"Why?."

A robotic whimper escapes his mouth as he looks around again.

"I dented half of his face."

I facepalm and groan, already knowing too well how the mech doesn't like to see his face damaged.

Do whatever horrors you want to his body, but his face, leave it alone.

He grunts as he holds his face, stress signs already showing in his behavior. How wouldn't he be afraid of the consequences? He disobeyed his teachers advice and punched the shit out of his brothers face. Even though it's Orion's fault, but still.

"Alright just, calm down, just explain Sentinel exactly what you told me, he'll understand it was an accident."

"You think?."

"Oh, I know so."

I wink at him and notice how he looks around, fumbling even more at my action. I snicker and get down from the rock, walking in the direction of the Medbay, the Decepticon walking in another direction.

Once I get there I take notice of two Autobots, the medic doing his magic on the injured ones face.

I clear my throat and watch as Ratchet jumps lightly, scolding me with a glare. Orion only moving his optics, not moving a cable.

"I assume you know?."

I nod once and click my tongue, his optics rolling and shoulders slumping.

"In his defense, you went in without knocking."

"Are you seriously backing him up?."

"It's how it works, darling, you knock on the door before going in a room. Even on Earth you would receive the same thing."

Orion scoffs and glares at me, while al I do is shrug my shoulders and direct my attention to Ratchet.

"Hey Doc, my scar's been itching. That ever happened to anyone?."

He glances at me while keeping his hands on Orion's face, fixing the terrible damage that Megatron did.

"Don't call me that, and no, I've never done that kind of procedure on a Cybertronian. Maybe it's just the Energon kicking in. If instead of itching, it's hurts, then come to me."

I wave in acknowledgment and turn back to the door, stopping when I hear Ratchet hum in response to something.

"Ironhide is looking for you, says that your sparkling somehow 'broke free' from its berth and is now on a ruckus for you."

I give a small thanks and head on over to his room, on my way there I pass beside the 'training yard', where Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Crosshairs are practicing with their guns.

"Well damn."

The words leave my mouth before I'm able to comprehend what I say. The sight of Crosshairs destroying his targets with his automatic weapons—without looking, might I add—making me gawk in amazement. Not even the Army has such good soldiers.

Said robot turns at my voice, a wide grin setting in his lips. The other two glance at me, Sunstreaker being more interested in his practice.

"Like what you see, human?."

I blink in surprise at his flirtatious tone. While some treat me like a stranger, a few treat me like just another Cybertronian femme. Excluding the robotic body.

I decide to play along and smirk at him, grabbing a piece of my hair in between my fingers.

"Very damn much I do. I wonder at what other things that sharpshooter training would be good at."

He chuckles and crosses his arms, by now, Sideswipe is glancing between us, even Sunstreaker has stopped his training; a look of disbelief on his face.

I turn and leave before any of them add more flame to the fire. I hear Crosshairs' low voice saying 'oh goodly Primus, help' while walking off. I snort in amusement, on how the 'most mature' mechs let their eyes wonder all over the femmes.

After a couple of minutes walking, I arrive in front of the door that leads to my destination. I push it open and the sight in my eyes makes me want to melt.

Both mechs are at the far end of the room, on Ironhides bed, or berth in their slang. Bumblebee is crawling all over mentioned bot while throwing a few thread balls onto his chest, these ones rolling off and getting tangled in Ironhides body, the older bot not caring at all.

All of the sudden I feel grateful that one of the orders for the ISS was a box full of those, since one of the women wanted a bit of entertainment of her own, that's the item she requested.

A set of beeps leave the sparkling as he throws one of the threads and gets himself tangled as well as 'Hides head. Said mech grunts as the ball hits one of his optics and glares at the child, an innocent look on this ones small face.

And I thought he didn't like sparklings.

"I see you're having fun."

Ironhide slightly jumps while putting a hand around Bumblebee, preventing a dangerous fall. The little bot beeps in excitement at my presence, at this, the big bot carefully grabs him and places him on the floor, this one sprinting faster than light towards me.

I crouch down and receive him in my arms, the little one nuzzling in my chest while I do the same on his head.

I walk to the table and set him down, taking a thread end and carefully sliding it around his body, freeing him of his 'human shackles' as Ironhide calls them.

Once he's free I set him down on the ground again, the little bot running towards another thread ball. I roll my eyes and just let him be while I turn to look at the older robot.

"Need help?."

He chuckles a bit while grunting at the same time, lifting one leg over the other and sitting down in the floor. I move over to him and climb to stand on his knee, taking my hands to the threads that hang everywhere.

"Where were you? I thought you would stay with the sparkling."

"With Megatron resolving a few issues, why?."

He vents and rolls his optics at the name. The mech for some reason hates the Decepticon with all his spark.

"I don't like it when you're with him, Decepticons usually mean bad business."

"He's Sentinels apprentice, he won't do anything harmful."

"Pfft, because you haven't been around Starscream or Barricade long enough."

I start unroll the last bits of thread that are hanging on his face, he gets closer so I can reach and I start to take it off. Once I'm done, I look at the bot who stares at me in return.

"Well, that's them, Megatron is different."

He shakes his head as a small sigh escapes his mouth.

"Aira, I'm your Guardian, or have you already forgotten about the lecture you received when you chose to stay with me?."

I groan and roll my eyes when I recall that day. As soon as I said his name, Sentinel named Ironhide as my Guardian, which implies that he's basically like a caretaker. A roll that he's taken way too seriously.

I recall protesting a bit once the words left the Primes mouth, being silenced by Ironhides slender finger being placed over my mouth. The consequences of that were a long ass lecture.

"I don't need a remainder, thanks."

He snickers and stares at me, his hard gaze softening.

He says something in his language and Bumblebee turns around at whatever he said, angry beeps coming from his mouth.

"Your sparkling is glitched."

"Oh no he ain't, what did you say?."

I cross my arms and wait for his response.

"Something."

I glare at him and his ridiculous sarcastic tone.

"Does he have a designation?."

His words leave his mouth rather fast, leaving me dumbfounded at his sudden change.

"Yes, he does."

"What is it then?."

"Bumblebee."

He blinks and stares into my soul, I suddenly feel how invisible threads start to pull at my chest, taking out the most deepest, darkest secrets that man—and alien kind—could not handle.

After a minute, he hums and nods, glancing over to the still angry three foot bot on the ground.

"It's nice."

At this compliment, Bumblebees beeps die down as he turns to walk around in circles. The sudden change making me blink in amusement.

And here I thought that human children were dead ass insane.

It turns out that my alien son is bipolar. Cool. Definitely don't want to see him when he grows up. Aw hell.

"Great. You broke him. You broke my son."

He laughs at this, this side of the old bot being—according to the others—foreign on him.

Something tells me that my stay in Cybertron won't be short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 500 127
you can dare the transformers and humans here and also ask them questions. Every transformers and human is in this book, even Skyquake, Makeshift and...
148K 4.8K 21
(Transformers Prime Universe) A girl finally finds a peaceful place to be in the world. At least, she thought it was peaceful. She didn't know that...
27.9K 1K 27
Rebecca Jane is a Lieutenant in the Air Force, stationed on a landing strip in the middle of canon near Jasper, Nevada. She is also a pilot. One day...
34.4K 784 39
Evee, a girl from 17 years, working in a lab, meets the fearless leader Optimus Prime. She wants to free him from the terrible organisation MECH who...