CAOS PART 5 ~ No Flying Witho...

By Pabi_97

The story begins where the series left off at part 4 ending. (CAOS - PART 5) Even if you haven't watched the... More

Intro
Am I really dead?
Confessions
Alone in love ~Roz & Harvey
Lost ones ~ Prudence & Ambrose

Character Prologue (for reference)

152 2 0
By Pabi_97

Nicholas Scratch - Bisexual

(Sabrina's current boyfriend)

Backstory-

He is a "bad boy". He previously had the dark Lord in him after sacrificing himself to save Sabrina. He went through a lot of mental and physical torture during this period in Hell. Later he acted out by cheating on Sabrina with "sex demons" he was also an "addict". Soon after, he dumped Sabrina saying "you weren't worth it". Bitch. He then had a fling with Prudence and then came back to Sabrina saying "we are endgame" facepalm. But later he did a better apology and said if there's even 1% chance of being with Sabrina again, he'd wait for her. The world was about to end and Sabrina was about to lose her memory so she got back together with him. (This is the most loved ship)

-Rosalind Walker-

Backstory - Sabrina's "best friend" that started dating Harvey (Sabrina's ex boyfriend) I mean she asked Sabrina if that was okay. BUT there were multiple scenes that implied Sabrina doesn't feel good about it. Other than that she is a great friend. In part 4 it was revealed that she is actually a witch.  She was known for being a seer before. Meaning, she is able to see things in the past, present, future. (6th sense)

-Ambrose Spellman-
(Sabrina's cousin) - Bisexual

The best character on the show! He is intelligent, witty, hot and a great cousin. He is always with the books, like a scholar, but also works in the Mortuary at the Spellman House basement. He is a master at everything he does. Always helpful. He is just great, really really great. He had an affair with Prudence once upon a time. (I personally ship it)

-Prudence -Bisexual-

Former bully, mean girl from Academy of Dark Arts. Her real father is Father Blackwood. (See below). She later became less of an asshole.  She is very strong and badass.  She grew up with two girls who she called sisters, Agatha and Dorcus. (They were called "The Weird Sisters") She had affairs with Ambrose and then Nick.

-Caliban & Sabrina Morningstar-

He is the prince of hell, he is made of clay. His is hot. He once saved Sabrina and then tried to kill her. He is unpredictable. He was married to Sabrina Morningstar. (Sabrina's doppelgänger from the future that somehow co-existed with Sabrina Spellman.) Spellman lived in the mortal realm and Morningstar ruled Hell at the same time. They created a catastrophe by coexisting. This later killed both Sabrinas.

-Zelda and Hilda Spellman-

(Sabrina's aunties)

Zelda is also a bisexual boss. High priestess of the Church of Night. She is the headmistress at the Academy of Unseen Arts. (School for witches and Warlocks). She was married to Father Blackwood. (but we don't talk about it.) She had an affair with Mambo Marie which I'm sure everyone shipped, but it turned out she was lying about her identity (probably for a good reason) she left at the end of part 4, very mysteriously.

Hilda is bubbly and cheery. She is married to Dr Cee, who works in a bookstore. It's cute. I love it.

Father Faustus Blackwood - Villain

Love his look. Hate him. He was the former high priest of the Church of Night and former Dean of Academy of Unseen Arts. He is an immortal, misogynistic misanthrope. In the last few scenes of the show, his body was scattered across the globe by his daughter, Prudence. It's hard for me to take him as a serious threat.

-Madam Satan / Lilith-

Lilith wants to be the Queen of Hell. Acted as Sabrina's regent when she was Queen of hell. Lilith is manipulative and selfish but she seems to be  friendly towards some women. She cannot be trusted though. She ate her own baby! Last time we saw her she was attacking the Dark Lord and drinking his blood, apparently fulfilling her desire to gain the throne. She is unpredictable.

-Lucifer / Dark Lord-

Lucifer Morningstar. Sabrina's father. He had this weird obsession with Nick. Other than that, he is the least threatening Satan I've ever seen.

-Theo Putnam and Robin-

Theo is friends with Sabrina, Harvey and Roz from Baxter High. He is dating Robin a cute green haired hobgoblin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...