Simon Cowell Who?

Par DiNaSaUrS_mAtE

interviewer -"what's it like having Simon Cowell as your manager?" Liam- "oh , he is our old manager, James... Plus

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

440 8 1
Par DiNaSaUrS_mAtE

□  Louis pov □

We sit down at the table eating and chatting. "So I've given some thought about what you said" Harry says while still chewing his food. I turn and look up to face him. "Yea, and what you thinking love?" I ask. "Well...." he says. "Spit it out then" I say. He raises his brows as if to say 'are you serious'. "Sorry" I whisper biting another piece of my food. "I think I'll give it try." he smiles.

I give him a big smile and stand up wrapping my arms around his neck bringing him in for a hug. "You don't need to if you don't want to though. Don't just do this for me, only do it if feel comfortable." I pull away from the hug. He looks down and my blue eyes connect with his gemstone green eyes. "You are one of the reasons I'm going to try, but I'm also doing this for myself. And I'll get to see all my best friends again. Not gonna lie, I really miss them. And a bonus is I get to hold hands with you in public which will be the best feeling in the world. My hand always feels empty without your hand in mine" he smiled and pecked a kiss on the tip of my nose.

We stayed in a hug for a little while longer. Until I realised that Harry is late for work. "Hazza baby, your late for work" I panic. "Olivia gave me the day off don't, panic baby." he laughed. We let go of each other and made our way to the living room throwing ourselves onto the couch.

"What we going to do today?" My head was resting on his chest and his arms draped onto my chest. "M'not sure, we could go a walk." harry shrugged. "Yeah that sounds good" I smile tilting my head back to look into my mans eyes and smile.

□  □  □

"Are you ready harry?" I yell standing at the door with my face in my Phone. I then heard Harry's shoes click on the ground from his Chelsea boots. "Ready" he smiled walking down the corridor in black skinny Jean's and a long brown jacket with a plain white shirt.

"I've not seen you wear they clothes in ages honey." I laugh looking him up and down (not in a mean way). He laughs facing his head to the ground "I thought I should start to get used to wearing these type of clothes again." I give him a confused look. "You know you don't need to change your style again hazza? Being in the band doesn't mean you need to go back to this style" I say taking hold of his hands.

"I know, I just don't want to feel like I'm not part of the band, if I'm wearing clothes that are bright and fancy, while you boys are wearing Jean's and a white shirt" he stays staring at the ground. "You are part of the band, and you know what, if it makes you feel better then I'm sure me and the others wont mind wearing something a bit more fancy." we laugh at the thought of it. "Yeah" he smiles finally looking up. "You are beautiful harry" I cup his cheek. "Not as beautiful as you are" he gazes at my face.

We walk out the house hand in hand, not caring if people see us or not because fuck Simon. He's not around anymore. 

"Its really sunny and hot" I squint my eyes at how bright the sun was and cover it with my hand. "It is, I regret wearing this now. I'm sweating". I look across the street and see a dessert shop. "Come" I drag harry across the street after checking there were no cars coming by. "Where we going" he shouts over the wind. I don't answer and continued walking.

We soon arrived at the dessert shop and enter it to feel a cold breeze hit our face. "Ahh" I sighed "oh, that's nice and cool" harry says after me. I instantly could smell the crepes, waffles and cakes.

I soon hear a voice come from across the counter. "Hello, welcome to desserts, what can I get for you guys today?" I look up to see a bright smile on her face. "Hi, can you give us a moment love, still deciding." I smile back and look back down at all of the desserts on display glancing at each one. "Yeah, no problem, take your time." she smiles and walks away.

"Mmm...look at that one." harry pulls on my arm lightly. "That's massive! Do you want to share it?" I ask him and he nods in response. "Hi love, we are ready to order" I wave over to her. "Yeah, what would you boys like?" She glanced up from her notepad.

"Could we get the large chocolate sundae to share please." Harry asked politely. "Of course you can, do you want any drinks with that?" She noted down on the notepad. "Can we just have two waters please." I say after. "You sure can, do you want a table inside or outside?" I look at Harry to see where he would like to sit. "We'll take a table inside" I smile. She leads us to a table near the back of the small and cosy shop.

We take our seat and minutes later the same girl comes over with our drinks. "Thanks love." I say as she places the two cold glasses of water with ice floating at the top, and a stripy straw leaning on the side of the glass.

"Have you told the boys that your coming back?" I take a sip on my water. "Not yet, I'll do it later, I just want to spend time with my beautiful husband" he smiles and placed his hand on top of mine. I smile at his response and feel my stomach go fuzzy.

□  □  □

"One large chocolate sundae for the lovely couple." it made me happy that she wasn't judgemental of us. "Thank you so much, that looks incredible" I say shocked at the size of it. She laughs at my face expressions. "I don't think we will finish this." harry says.

When she walks away we start to eat the chocolate dessert. "Harry... you got a bit of something on your face." I tease him. "Where?" He starts wiping his face. "Right..." I scoop a bit of ice cream onto the spoon and splat it on his nose. "...there" we both burst out laughing. I pick up a napkin and wipe the ice cream off.

□  □  □

"Thank you, bye" we wave to the waitress. "Bye, thank you for coming" she waved back. We walk out holding hands and enjoy the sunny weather. "We should go to the beach" harry suggested. "Yeah, we will have to get changed first" we make our way home to change into more suitable clothing.

"Oh harry, please wear these, you look so good in these" I hold up yellow swim shorts. "No" he laughs looking through the drawers. "C'mon for me?" I beg. "No, they don't fit me anymore." I give up and he continues looking. "At least these ones?" I ask now holding pink, blue and white stripy swim shorts.

"Yeah, they're alright" he takes them from my hands and takes his clothes off in front of me and I can't help but check him out. "Stop it" he rolls his eyes jokingly sliding his boxers down. I instantly turn around so I don't feel tempted. I could hear him laugh at me and I continued looking for swim shorts for myself.

I finally come across navy blue swim shorts. "These will do" I say to myself. "Don't forget the sun cream baby, or else you'll be burnt" harry laughs I punch his arm playfully. "I'm glad you're not caring about what others think about us, you know who I'm talking about" I raise my brows. I was talking about Simon. Even though he might be dead, Harry's not worried. He smiles but says nothing.

□  □  □

"Can you pass me the sunscreen baby" I then pass harry the sunscreen that I have yet to put on. "Thanks" he squirts some onto his tanned skin, then rubbing it in. "Have you put any on?" Harry raised his brows. "Not yet. we have just sat down hazza" I laugh and lay back on the towel with my shades covering my eyes. "Turn round" harry said while rolling me onto my belly. "Well I don't have a choice now do I" I laugh. I jump at the coldness of the cream. He then starts to rub it into my back and shoulders. It felt very relaxing.

He then rubbed some into my arms, legs, face and chest. "Are you enjoying this haz" I laugh. "Yes, I am thank you" he replied. "You should do this more often, it will help me relax" I lay back down on the towel on my back. "It would be nice if you did to me" harry then lay next to me. "Sorry baby" I say kinda feeling sorry that I didn't do it to him. "I was joking baby" harry wraps his arm around my shoulder laughing.

"Come on" he says sitting up and taking me up with him. He drags me over to the water and dives into it once we got deep enough in. "Come in lou!" He wipes the water off his eyes. "No I think I'll stay here, it looks too deep" I stand there with my arms crossed. I start to see harry swim over to me and he gets out the water. "I'll keep you safe, don't worry" he says sweetly but giggles a bit. I have a feeling that he's up to something. "Harry?" I start to back up and he chases me grabbing me by the legs swinging me over his shoulder. "Harry" I laugh. "Its the only way to get you in" he laughs and before I new it I was under the water.

I swim to the top and meet with harry. "See that wasn't so bad was it" harry laughs. "Nah it wasn't" I laugh back. Harry swims closer cupping my cheek and placing multiple soft kisses all over my face. "Stop being cute" I smile. We splash and swim about before getting out of the water. We walk over to our spot hand in hand walking through the hot but soft sand. I start to run on my tip toes because of how hot the sand is.

"You ok baby" harry laughs walking at a normal speed. "How can you just walk normally on that, its roasting" I shake the water off and end up splashing a couple of teenage girls by accident. They give me a disgusted face. "Its just a bit water love, calm down" I shake my head and laugh. "I'm surprised there's not a lot of people here." Harry puts his sliders on and takes a seat. "I know, why is no one out in this beautiful weather?" I asked really confused.

"Its probably because it's like this most days and we aren't used to it because we are British lads" harry laughs and takes a sip of water before handing the bottle to me. "Yeah" I laugh.

We make our way back home and get showered. While harry was showering the door bell went. Who would be ringing our doorbell. We aren't expecting anyone. I make my way to the door and peek through the hole. "What?" I say very confused.

I open the door and was greeted by been taking into a hug. "Louis! it's been a while" James squeezed me tight. "Alright james, um...your...your ugh squeezing me too hard" I pat his back. "Oh, sorry just happy to see you." he smiles. "Its good to see you too james" I smile back. I invite him and his family in. "Hi Max how are you mate?" I put my hand in front of him to give him a high five. He slaps my hand and I pretend it was really sore. "Ahh, that was strong mate, have you been lifting weights?" I joke with him and shake his hair.

"Hiya, how are you Julia?" I give her hug. "I'm alright thank you how are you and Harry?" She smiles. "We are great, we actually just came back from the beach, Harry's in the shower the now. Where were you guys?" I ask back. "We were on the way to the beach but James wanted to come see you guys" Julia laughed and James just smiled. I laugh at james and offer them a drink. "Do you guys want a drink?, its roasting out there" I look at the kids and they act all shy.

"a water please" James replied. I kneel down to kids so I can speak to them. "Do you want one of Harry's special smoothies?" I whispered but loud enough for them to hear. They nodded shyly. I laugh at their cuteness and stand back up. "Here you go" I hand James and Julia two glasses of iced water. "Thank you" they both say in sync.

"Ahh...there he is" I smile walking over to Harry. "I thought I heard familiar voices" harry smiled. "Oh harold, it's been a while" James was very happy and held his hand to his heart. Harry opens his arms and tilted his head back gesturing James to give him a hug. They both share a hug and pull away moments later. "Harry?" Carey says quietly. "What's up Carey?" Harry smiles. I cant wait for the day he becomes a dad. "Louis said you would make us your special smoothie" Harry's head turns towards me and I just smiled. "Of course sweetheart I'll make yous my special smoothie."

The Corden family make their way into our living room and the kids play with Freddie's toys. I walk over to harry who is searching up how to make a smoothie. He turns and shakes his head laughing. "What did you do that for?" he laughed slightly. "I really want one and don't know how to make them so..." is all I respond with and Harry laughs while shaking his head.

"Three smoothies for three monkeys" harry held a tray in his hand with three tropical smoothies with fancy straws stuck in them. The children instantly jump up at the table excited for their drink. "What do you say to Harry and Louis" Julia says sweetly. "Thank you" they all say at the same time. "Its no problem at all, louis was very helpful in the kitchen" he joked. I pushed his arm playfully and he just laughed.

□  Author

Sorry I've not updated in a few days. Not been the best recently but this is a little filler chapter but hope you enjoyed it because it took me 5 days to write.

Many thanks
~Kara ♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.6K 155 38