Rainy Days (Corpse X Sykkuno)

By MiraculousBiggestFan

Sykkuno was kicked out from the Offline TV house because he was accused of sleeping with Toast's girlfriend. ... More

1 month
Toast?!
Everything
Shriveled Camel
Memories

Rainy Day

1.7K 55 34
By MiraculousBiggestFan

*Corpse Pov*

It was a rainy day, one of my favorite days. I liked the rain. I don't really know why but I just feel comfy and happy inside.

The sound of the rain hitting the roof and the darkness of the sky. Knowing that I don't need to go out.

I smiled.

I looked out the window, looking at the rain hitting the road. It was raining pretty hard. It looked like it would rain for the rest of the night.

I sighed.

I sometimes wish I wasn't so alone. Even though I don't really like people.

My anxiety takes over when I see or even talk to people, but sometimes I could say something. People would just walk away before I could say anything.

I want to be normal. Have friends and hang out with them.

But all I ever do is stay at home and do nothing.

I heard a car pull up near my house. I looked out to see who it was.

A guy got off a taxi and grabbed his suitcase from inside. He opened up his umbella and pull it over his head.

It started raining lightly. 

He closed the door to the taxi and the taxi drove off.

He looked around a bit.

I saw him a little clearer. He had blackish-browish hair by the looks of it he has brown eyes which was stained red like he was crying. He had a black jacket on with a green scaf around his neck and black jeans.

Everyone was mostly sleeping by now.

He went to reach for his pocket but seemed like he couldn't find what he was looking for.

He looked around the ground for a while until he stopped. He may have found something.

He bended down near a puddle of water. He reached in it and took out something that looks like phone.

"Oh poop nuggets" He said while he tried to wiped the phone on his jacket.

I chuckled. I never heard someone say that before.

The man turned around and locked eyes with me.

He gave me a shy smile and I smiled back.

I didn't know what got into me but my legs ended up moving on their own. Before i knew it I was already outside in front of him. I didn't know why I was here but it just felt right.

"Hey, I heard you from my window. And it seems like your lost." I said while rubbing my neck.

"Well, Im not really lost" He said looking down.

"What's wrong...um"

"Sykkuno"

"What's wrong, Sykkuno?"

"I don't know if I should tell a stranger this but I feel like I can trust you." He sald looking up at me with a smile.

"I'm Corpse by the way" I said taking my hand out.

"Nice to meet you Corpse" He said taking my hand and shaking it firmly.

Before he could take his hand away I grabbed it lightly.

I got his suitcase and leaded him to my front door. I opened my door and let him in.

He looked at me weridly but didn't say anything.

I grabbed his umbella and put it in the bucket by my front door along with mine. I put his suitcase near the door way and closed the door. I leaded him to my couch that was near a fireplace.

I let go of his hand, losing the warmed of his hand.

"You can sit down" I said going to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of hot chocolate.

I went back and sat beside him. I gave him the cup.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome, I didn't want you to frezze outside and it looked its going to rain harder anytime now."

"I'm sorry for bothering you"

"You are not bothering me at all, I actually wanted some company."

"Oh, well thank you"

"You don't need to thank me, I'm just happy to help" He smiled at me, with the smile that will make anybody else smile.

"So are you going to tell me on how you got here?" I asked wanting to know what happened to him

"Well, I was living with my best friend and some other friends. But the house was mainly his. He let me live there because I couldn't really afford a house."

I nodded so he knows that I'm still listening.

"Someone told him that I slept with his girlfriend. But I never did and he wouldn't believe me. I was confused on why he would believe someone else than his best friend. Like why would I even sleep with his girlfriend. I have my own bed that I can sleep in." He said.

I laughed.

I know that I shouldn't be laughing but it's so hard to not laugh. 

"I'm sorry but it seems like you don't know the meaning of "slept" I said doing the quotations with my fingers, laughing a little.

"What do you mean?" He said looking at me confused.

"I don't think I should be the one to tell you, so what happened next?" I said.

''He told me that he doesn't want see me anymore and kicked me out." He said sighing.

"Wow, you don't deserve that"

He really doesn't. He look so fraglie and small that he can break if you don't be careful.

"Thanks" He said while putting his now finished cup on the coffee table in front of us.

I smiled.

"So, you don't have a place to stay?"

"Yeah, and I can't even call my other friends to see if they had a place that I could stay at." He said while taking his phone out of his pocket and trying to turn it on.

"Hey, don''t worry about it. You can stay here until you find a place, I have a spare room that I don't use that you can stay at"

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"No, I can't do that, you already did so much for me and I don't want to be a burden to you." 

"You won't be a burden, I want you to stay, it's already late, plus it's still raining outside."

"I don't know"

I moved closer to him and grabbed both of his hands.

"I insist" 

I could see a little blush form on his face. Not going to lie but he looks so adorable.

He looked at our hands then back at me.

"Ok, I'll stay just because you asked me to"

I smiled.

This was the first time in years that I wasn't alone.
.
.
.

I know it's kinda bad but I'm trying to improve.

I hope you like it! 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
114K 911 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
124K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...