Master of Tokugawa

By WinterWolf1377

The stories of the last remaining master of Chaldea will never be known by the world that master saved, nor w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Before You Read

4K 38 2
By WinterWolf1377

Hello you awesome readers. If you don't already know, Master of Tokugawa was originally a oneshot. That same oneshot does eventually occur in this story, but it happens much later and will be a little different. Which unfortunately means that oneshot is a spoiler but heck, it's fine. The rest of this is some stuff to know before reading...
____________________________________

Writing Schedule: I honestly don't know but I will try to keep regular updates on this book. Chapters in most of my books are usually 1,000 to 2,000 words but for this one, it just depends on how into the chapter I am when writing it.

Important Notice: This is a Fate Series based fanfiction although the plot of this book is completely unaffected by any of the plots in the Fate franchise (as far as I know). That being said, different characters will be used from different Fate anime series, mangas, and games. I'll be doing my best to stick to the general style of the Fate universe.

Other Info: I do take constructive criticism, but please refrain from making any unnecessary comments. As usual, I doubt I should have to specify what unnecessary is, so all I can say is no fighting in the comments section. Just about everything else is allowed. Enjoy reading and thank you for your time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 188 26
Everything seemed normal again. Jean was living in Ireland, happily married and with a kid. However, she had no idea that would change when she took...
233K 6.4K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...
22.3K 645 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
256K 4.5K 15
The Holy Grail wars. An intense battle to defeat other masters with your own servants. This Story centres around one human in particular. Y/n L/n. A...