𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ 𝚊 π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›...

Od yoyoyeager

AU| completed | (Contains little Manga spoilers) When you were young you had a best friend his name was Eren... Viac

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 28

2K 40 51
Od yoyoyeager

"I'll live in pain"

(Trigger warning ahead! also cursed = flashback)

-

"Eren look! We can almost see whats behind the walls!" (Y/N) said to Eren as she pointed to the wall Maria. Both of them were standing on a mountain.

"I wish I could see whats behind them" Eren said as he lied down onto the green grass. He closed his eyes and imagined what would be behind the walls. As he opened his eyes again he could see (Y/N) laying next to him. Her eyes were closed and he began to stare at your beautiful face.

As she opened her eyes, she began to smile. "Idiot, don't look at me like that." she mumbled.

"I'm not.." he said in a soft tone. (Y/N) began to laugh. "What's so funny?" Eren asked her with a confused look on his face.

"I'm happy to be here with you, I wish we could stay like this forever.." (Y/N) gasped. Her words meant a lot to Eren. He snuggled closer to her and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Me too.." He said as he watched the sunset. The sky was bright orange.. The air was warm. And (Y/N) felt save in Erens arms.

"Someday we'll be free. I'll free us from this walls! I promise!" He promised. (Y/N) looked him in the eyes.

"I believe you.." she said as she fell asleep in his arms.

-

POV (Y/N)

"Eren... I just had a flashback.. When you promised me that we'll be free.." I cried while holding the bars of his cell. Eren gave me a sad gaze.

"You'll be free without me..." He muttered under his breath. He tried not to cry but failed. Tears began to roll down his cheek. "promise me.." He sobbed.

I couldn't believe what he said. And i couldn't believe that they wanted to kill him. I didn't even think about him being dead.

"Eren.. I can't be happy-"

"shut up (y/n).. You idiot! Please promise me you'll be free without me!" Eren yelled hurt. His eyes were filled with pain. I looked him deep in his wet eyes. I know I couldn't keep that promise but if it's his last wish then I have to fulfill it.

"I promise.." I said. I was stuck in this moment. I was hurt by my own words. I didn't want to believe anything. It's all my fault. It's my fault that they want to kill him. It's all my fault. I was so stupid to join that plan. I should've died. And now he's the one. I'm a bad person.

"Thank you.." He answered.

Suddenly we heard steps which were coming closer and closer. It was Levi with Erwin. Erwin gave me a guilty gaze while Levi didn't seem to care. The tall blond man had a key in his hand, it was for Erens cell. I just knew it was.

"Please don't!" I cried loud. Tears spread all over my face. My heart began to race and my body started to shiver.

"Shut up brat." Levi ordered but I didn't listen. I ran towards him and punched him in the face.

"I'll kill you!" I screamed in pain. Levi stroked over his cheek. I could tell that he was angry.

"Wasn't bad (Y/N).." He uttered. I gave him a shocked look as Erwin handed him the key.

I wanted to run against Levi to prevent that he'll open the door but Erwin held me by my wrist.

"Please let go! Don't!" I screamed. Erwin looked at me and pulled me closer to him so that I couldn't move. I wriggled like crazy. But gave up after a while because I ran out of strength

"(Y/N) It has to be done and you know that" He explained. I could see Erens face. His eyes never left mine. His look full of pain. But he didn't resist.

All of a sudden Levi pulled out a gun. When I saw it I bit in Erwins fingers and ran towards Eren. Levi looked at me confused. "What are you doing? You can't save him." He asked.

"(Y/N) Please.. You should be happy..You promised me that you'll live without me.." Eren said in a soft voice. I cupped his cheek and wiped his tears away.

"Eren-" My sentence was interrupted by Levi who loaded the gun.

I looked shocked at him, he pointed the gun in my direction. "Enough talk." He said as his finger touched the trigger. In that moment I saw every frame in slow motion.

Eren realized that Levi wanted to pull the trigger. He took all his strength and tore all the chains off his body.

PAAANG.

Blood...Silence.. Pain...

Pov general

Eren pushed you out of the way and you fell to the ground. Meanwhile your gaze catched Eren. And the bullet which almost hit his heart. It went straight next to it in his shoulder. Suddenly you started to scream. Eren fell to the ground. His eyes were slowly closing. Levi and Erwin just watched the whole situation as it was nothing.

You sat next to Eren who was laying on the floor. You tried to stop his bleeding but failed. He lost his will to live, thats why his body didn't heal.

Your tears dripped down on Eren. He looked you deep in the eyes. He tried to hold his eyes open. A small tear ran down his cheek and hit the ground. It was so quiet that you could hear the tiny splash.

You screamed in pain. You lied your head on Erens chest. You could hear his heart beat which went slower and slower.

"Eren please don't die!" You shouted.

Suddenly you felt Erens soft hand against your cheek. He looked at you and tried to say something.

"I.. love you..Live in F-Freedom..." He muttered. After that his hand fell to the ground and his eyes closed. You looked at him in shock. You couldn't say any word. Then you held your ear against his chest and heard silence. He's gone Forever...

You broke down. The tears never stopped. You felt to the floor and suddenly your view became blurry.

-

"(Y/N)?..." Eren asked shocked. He was standing in front of you and you were at some were light place. It was beautiful.

You looked up in his wonderful eyes.

"It's to soon you have to wake up and live your life!" He screamed while he was holding you hand.

You looked confused at him..

"You can live in peace now.. I'll be waiting here for you Also I'll never leave your side down there.." He said with a soft smile on his lips.

"What are you talking about?" You asked confused.

"You'll get it when you'll visit me here again. But not now. You have to live now!" He said while he let go of your hand.

Suddenly his body began to dissolve.

"No dont leave me! I need you!" You screamed. Eren moved further and further away from you and waved.

"As I said I will be by your side. You just wont see me.." He laughed while a tear dripped down his cheek. And as it hit the ground you suddenly woke up.

-

You opened you eyes and saw Erwin and Levi sitting next to you.

"(Y/N) It's okay now.." They said. You just ignored them and made your way out of this hell.
You remembered Erens words. "I'll always be by your side."

And he really meant it. He was watching over you all this time.

-

"hey (Y/N). My biggest dream is it to be free. When I'm an adult I wanna see the world outside."

"Me too.."

"So we share dreams huh?"

"Yeah.."

-

(1 year later)

You promised Eren that you'll live your life. And that's what you did. You went outside the walls to a place where no one else is. Here you're free.

This place is next to a beautiful sea. You've a look on the beautiful turquoise water which reminds you of Erens eyes.

You had a small cabin next to it.

The grass was full of flowers. Trees full of fruits and the only creatures around you were animals. This place was so peaceful.

The first moths without him were hard. But you always remembered his words. You didn't even know if it was just a dream or if it was his angel or ghost or something. But you believed that he'll be always by your side.

And someday you'll see him again and then you'll never loose him.

The end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read!

Soo I choose the sad ending. I know some of you wont like that but remember that this story comes out of my head and I felt like choosing this end. You don't have to like it but I really do ^^

Thank you for reading! Maybe we'll see us in another Fanfiction ;) Maybe even an Eren x reader which has a happy end huh?

Anyways I hope you liked this story. It's my first finished book so pls be kind :) Maybe I'll edit this peace a bit :D

Goodbye ^^! Have fun reading other Storys!

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

248K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...
40.7K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
435 16 19
"I have been outside the walls for about ten years now. I miss my home; I miss my friends. I live where the Titans can't reach me, and every day is a...
330K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...