The Untouched Beauty

By Rose_Robins16

πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž*extra smut warning*πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž Jennie and Lisa were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestf... More

Chapter I.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author note

Chapter 18

38.9K 638 289
By Rose_Robins16

Lisa PoV.

My phone suddenly ringed, I jumped for him and took the call.

"Did you find her!?"

"Hello Miss Manoban, maybe yes, we catched a slight signal of her mobile on the othter side of Seuul."

"Are you gonna save her now?"

"Yes we are preparing our man, we will be ready to go in five minutes"

"I want you to take me with you"

"I'm sorry Miss, but we can't, it can be dangerous."

"I don't fucking care! Take me with you!"

A silent was only hear on the other side.

"Hey! Are you there?"

"Alright Miss, but you will have wear protection that we will give you and do what we say"

"Okay, pick me up"

Jennie PoV.

I was almost naked, only my panties were protecting me before his eyes.

"Please, don't do this to me"

I cried.

"But Jennie, my love, I'm not stupid, I know that you fucked with that blond bitch"

He growed and he undone his belt. His jeans fall on ground, so that left him only in his boxers.

I have hands tied behind my back, so all I could do was lay there, waiting for him to take advange of me"

"Shh don't cry, don't you love me? If you do, you will let me do this"

He said and kissed my neck.

A loud sound suddenly shoot through the room, following with a smoke comming from,..well their where there,..the door was on the ground.

"Fuck!"

He grabbed me and pulled me up. I felt something cold on my head.

A few people with guns came into room.

If I wasn't scared as fuck, I would be embaressed beacuse I was naked and everybody was looking at me.

"If you make a move I will shoot her right through her pretty head."

I heard click besides my head.

"Oh god! You are fucking dead!" I heard familiar voice yell.

"Lisa.."

I breathed out, I didn't realized that I was holding my breath.

There she was, standing there, dressed in black, with her eyes looking right to mine.

I began to cry again.

"L-Lisa"

"Jennie, it will be alright okay?"

She said softly and made one step towards us.

"I SAID DON'T MOVE YOU BITCH!"

He yelled behind me and pulled me by my tied hands roughly.

I winced in pain.

"I'M GONNA KILL H-"

I yelled in surprise as I heard loud sound again, but near and suddenly I was free. Lisa ran to me and hugged me tighly.

"Oh my god, Jennie"

She whispered in my ear and undone the rope from my hands. I hugged her back.

We were standing there, hugging each other, crying for a long time.

"I'm so happy to see you again love, I though I lost you" she cried.

"No, you never lost me" I pulled from her and kissed her.

It was gantle kiss, where we let out all our emotions, that we forget we weren't alone.

"Ehm, as much as I hate to interupt we have to go now" a man voice said next to us. We quickly pulled away, shit, now they know.

"You don't have to worry, we are not gonna tell anybody your secret"

He smiled on us.

"Thank you"

I wanted to hug him, but Lisa pulled me closer, so there was no space between us.

"I don't share what's mine, I thing they seen you too much already hm?"

She said with deep voice in my ear.

Then it hit me, I was still naked.

"Lisa!" I quickly hugged her more.

"Could you like..leave us for a minute, so she can dress?"

Lisa asked the men.

"O-oh! Ofcourse!"

I thing he just realized that too, he signalized to all man to go out, as soon as they left Lisa pushed me to the wall and kissed me roughly.

"I though this was about me putting some clothes on and not stripping myself completly"

I asked her when we parted our lips. She just blushed and hide her head in my neck.

"We will continue home"

I heard her say as she kissed my neck.

Jisoo PoV.

I was literaly crushing Chae's hand as I was staring at the door, waiting for to see the person that I missed.

Finally they opened and I ran to the door.

"Jennie!" I yelled and wrapped my hands around her neck.

"Jisoo"

She hugged me back, we all started to cry.

Jennie PoV.

after a minute or so, Jisoo released me from her hug and Chaeng crushed me in her bear hug.

"I missed you too chipmunk"

"I missed you so much"

I could feel the tears on my t-shirt.

"I'm so happy to be back again guys"

I pulled from chaeng and wipped my tears off.

"You have to tell us all"

"Well, I would love to, but I don't remember a thing to this day" I bitted my lip.

"What?! How is that even possible??"

They all yelled in union.

"He drugged me"

"Thag bastart" Lisa growed next to me.

"I'm affraid, that I did something that I don't remember and he have a video of it, that can get him out off jail."

"No, don't thing like that"

Lisa said and hugged me from behind.

I'm so happy to be with them again

.

"As much as I would just sit on couch and be with you, I kinda have to take a shower and change into new clothes."

"Oh, sure" Jisoo said and dragged Chaeg to living room.

I pulled from Lisa and went to our room for clothes, as I opened the door I saw that nothing changed since I left, as if noone slept there.

"I haven't slept there" I heard Lisa say quietly.

"Why not?" I turned around to face her.

"It reminded me that you were not there with me and I would only cry all night and no sleep"

She leaned on the wall.

I could feel that tears were formming in my eyes again.

"Lisa.."

"It's okay now, we are back together again Jennie"

She said and kissed me on mouth.

"Love you" she smiled softly.

"I love you too"

I went to bathroom and took the old clothes off, as I stood in the shower and the hot water was running, suddenly I felt like vomiting.

Shit. I ran to toilet and throw up.

What the heck?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 658 1
"You want me to pretend to date you, solely to piss off your ex boyfriend - who by the way I never liked- for an undetermined amount of time to every...
1.2M 25.8K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
39.1K 298 13
Jisoo smuts with Jennie, RosΓ© and Lisa Harmless FanFic, if uncomfortable please leave :)
313K 6.7K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...