Chapter 3

Jennie PoV

I woke up with sun in my face. I tried to sit, but weight on my waist didn't let me. I looked carefully behind me and saw Lisa spooning me.
Oh right, I was scared because of the storm yesterday. She was drooling a little bit. She is cute, I though and lay down again. She pulled me closer to her and I fall asleep again.

Rosé PoV

It was noon, Lisa and Jennie were still asleep. I would let them normally, but we have to go train again. I went to Jennies room first.
"Jennie unnie you should wake..up?" It ended as question, because her bad was empty and it looked like nobody slept there. Maybe she is in shower? I went to Lisas room.
"Lisa wake.." oh so there you are Jennie. I thought as I saw Lisa tighly hugging Jennie from behind, both of them peacefully sleeping. Shit what now, If I would go and wake them up, it would be akward. I went to them and saw Lisas phone on night table.
She don't use password so I set alarm on her phone with max volume. It will wake them up in 3min. I smiled at them, they looke cute together.

Lisa PoV

I always thought that the worst wake up is when our chipmunk jumped on you and continues jumping until you wake up. I was wrong. The loud sound was everywhere in the room.
I groaned in pain and tried to find the cause of my suffering. I couldn't find it so I opened my eyes and find it on ground. I wanted to grab it, but weight from my arm shifted to my chest.
"Lisa~ whats that horrible sound"

Jennie was laying on my chest muttering with eyes tighly shut.

"Sorry nini, it's my alarm."

On 3rd try I finally get it and turned it off. It was noon, we have time to take a shower and change to our clothes, looks like we will be eating in car.

"Jennie? We have to get up, it's noon and we have pratice today, again, we can't be late,..again." she yawned and pulled me closer, her leg was on mines. I brushed the few strands of hair from her face. Aww she is like baby~ too much cutness for me in morning. I gave her quick kiss on forhead.
She slowly opened her eyes and looked up to me.
"Good morning" I said with smile.
"Good morning lili" she said giving me her gummy smile. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim you will be the death of me.
I lowered my head to give her kiss on cheek, but she turned her head and it ended at the corner of her mouth.

"Uh, I'm sorry! It was accident. I wanted to kiss you on cheek!"

She was looking at me while I was crazy talking. Her cheeks were slightly pink. She put her hand on my cheek and I stoped talking.

" I will kiss you too as revange then" she said and pulled me close. I stopped breathing and closed my eyes.

Jennie PoV.

I was shocked when I felt her lips on my mouth, well on the corner. They were soft. I wasn't angry or anything I was.. disappointed? Because I didn't felt them whole on my mouth, but only half of them. Is it weird? I don't care right now, thinking after.
I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on the corner of the mouth too. She was adorable, as she closed her eyes. I pulled from her and put my finger on her chest.

"You should breath or you will die"

I said and giggled. She opened her eyes and breathed air in. I hugged her and set up. She was staring at me. I get up from her bed and turned to her. She was sitting there and looking at me with opened mouth and red face.

" Am I that good?" I teased her and she blushed even more.

"Uh" was only what she was able to say. I laughed.

" You should see your face Manoban" I said and went to kitchen. I heard her getting out of bed.

"Good morning" I saw Jisoo and Rosé on gouch.

"Morning" they said in union. I was about to get myself food when Rosé stopped me.

"Sorry Jen, but we are being late, so you should go take a shower and change. I will make you breakfest and you will eat it in car.

"Okay~ thank you" I said and kissed her cheek. I grabbed the clothes I prepared yesterday for training and went to bathroom.

6 hours later

"God I'm so tired" I fell on couch. I felt Lisa falling on me.

"Ouch" I said and she muttered something like sorry. I saw Rosé about to lie on Lisa.

"Rosé wai- aa" I laughed. Jisoo as expected didn't stay behind and lay on Rosé.

" Guys I love you, but you are crushing me" Lisa said.

" Thats what I'm suppose to say" I laughed. After few minutes they get up and Rosé went to take shower.

"Jendeuk? It's been while, when we went to jimjilbang together and I know one thats not too far from here, wanna go?" Jisoo asked

" I looked at the clock, we have like hour and half before they will close."
"Sure" I was surprised, that she have energy to go somewhere after the practice.

" Wanna join us?" I asked Lisa who is still laying on top of me.
"I will pass, thank you, but I'm not comfortable of idea sharing bath with others."
"Aww you are just shy~" I pinched her cheek.
"That hurt nini" she said while rubbing her cheek. She got off me and I went to prepare everything that I will take with me.

In jimjilbang

" Haa~ Jisoo-unnie I missed this." We were in hot thub relaxing.

"Me too Jendeuk"

"Chu do you remeber? This is where we became best friends" I said looking at her.

"Yep you are righ" she said smiling.

" So I have questin for you since we are best friends" she said.

" Go for it"

" Uh so, I want you to know, that you will always be my friend no matter what and nothing will change that and I might me wrong about it."

"Okay, now cut it and ask me" I said, she looked kinda nervous.
" So,..are you perhaps...gay?"

"What?!" I was surprised. I was expecting everything but this.

"S-sorry, I don't mean it's bad"

"Uh no its fine, but why are you asking me?"

" Well, you see, Rosé went to wake up you guys and she said that you was sleeping with Lisa and you are acting with her differently then with us."

I don't know what to say, am I.

"I don't know chu. I realy like Lisa, but you are my best friend and I feel something else for her than for you. She is...special?"

I confessed and looked back at her.
She was smiling.

"You know, she is making me happy and she is always so warm and kind to me. She is funny and cute when she is blushing..." I continued.

"..and I don't know whats happening"
"I thing you love her Jendeuk" that words sounded through my head.
I didn't even realized, but I started cry.

Jisoo hugged me.

"It's fine Jennie, it's nothing bad."
I hugged her back.

"I-I don't know w-why I'm crying" I said.

" Do you thing Lisa feel the same way about you?" She asked me.

"I don't know, does she?"

"I thing she do" Jisoos fingers were running through my hair.

"We should get off, they will be closing in few minutes."