The Untouched Beauty

Від Rose_Robins16

🔞🔞🔞*extra smut warning*🔞🔞🔞 Jennie and Lisa were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestf... Більше

Chapter I.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author note

Chapter 9

100K 1.5K 715
Від Rose_Robins16

Jennie PoV.

We were walking in shop center with our managers. I have laced arm with Lisa.

Rosie and Jisoo were behind us, after few minutes we decided to split up, so me and Lisa went to look for some clothes, while Jisoo and Rosie went to look for stuff toys.

We were having good time, until I felt thigh grip on my arm. I turned to see who is touching me, unfortunately it wasn't one of our managers, but some creepy guy.

"Can you please let go of me?" I said to him.

Wide smile grown on his face as he shooked his head. Lisa grabbed his hand and glared at him.

"She said let go" it sounded like growl. He shoot angry look at her and punched her in face.

I squeled and ran to help Lisa stand up, but he grabbed me by my waist.

" Help!" I screamed, but I couldn't see our managers anywhere.

"Shh don't scream, someone can hear you."

He whispered to my ear. Lisa was laying on the ground. I felt tears in my eyes. Somebody help us please.

Suddenly I was free.

One of our managers punched him in face and others ran to them. I quickly stood up and ran to Lisa.

She groaned in pain and tried to set up. Jisoo and Rosie ran to us.

"Are you alright?" I nodded my head, not breaking eye contact with Lisa.

"Lisa? Are you alright? Does it hurt?"

"A little bit." She said and gave me weak smile.

I couldn't stop it, the tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh god, I was so worried about you" I hugged Lisa.

Few hours later

We were at our dorm watching tv.

' In xxxx shopping centrum unidentificated man had attacted two girls from popular band BlackPink, Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, both of them are alright, but the man got away sooner then the police arri-' I let out heavy sigh as I turned the tv off.

I felt arm around my shoulders pulling me closer.

Lisa was looking at me worried, I could see the bruise on her cheek.

I laid down on her, remembering what the man told me before he ran away.

Flash back

The managers were traying to hold the man on place, but he ran towards us again and stopped right in front of me.

'this is not the last time we met Jennie Kim' and then he ran away, before anyone could catch him. I sat there frozen.

End of flash back

"It's alright Jennie, he can't hurt you" she whispered to my ear. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, body guards are outside and police is tracking him down."

"Thank you Jisoo" I smiled on her softly.

"We should go sleep, it was long day" Rosé said and stood up.

"Good night" Jisoo said and left with Rosie.

"We should go too Lisa." She nodded and I stood up.

I went back to my room, but Lisa stoped me.

"Sleep with me Jennie" she said and gently hold my hand. I was planning to sleep alone today, but I just couldn't do that when I saw her caring eyes.

I nodded.

"But I don't want to go sleep yet."

"So what do you wanna do?"  I bitted my lip.

"Umm I have some beer hidden in my closet, so wanna drink it with me?"

I looked up to her. She slowly nodded.

"Sure, lets go"

We were sitting on floor in her room, laughing loudly.

I could feel the alcohol in me, as I was getting more hot to that point I couldn't handle it anymore. I was sitting there only in my shirt.

"Hey Lisayah, arent ya hwot?" She was still fully dressed.

"Hmm? Watcha talkin' abwout? I'm always hot" she smirked on me.

"True" I laughed and sat closer to her.

"Bwut you would be hotter if this sweater was off."

I tugged on the sweater. She took it off, leaving herself only in her bra.

I studied her half naked body.

Hmm much more better.

"Is that so?"

"Did I say that aloud?"

She laughed and took another sip from her beer.

"I thing we ran out of beer." She pointed on the floor.

"I don't care, I'm now drinking something else"

I muttured and continue looking on lisa abs. She suddenly stood up and helped me too. She wrapped my arms around her neck and put her hands on my weist.

She started to moving slowly and I realized that she was trying to dance. I chuckled on her.

"What?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"Nothin' you are cute."

"You should already decide if I'm hot or cute"

I stopped moving as I felt her head on my shoulder.

"Lisa? Are you alr-"

I didn't finish my sentence because I moaned. She kissed my neck, not once, but continued kissing my neck up to my jaw, kissing my cheek. She leaned her forhead to mine and looked in my eyes. I didn't know what was happening, but I honestly didn't care.

Finaly after all this time, I felt her lips on mine.

They were perfect.

The kiss was slow on begging, but we started to put more force in it and trying to get closer to each other. I pushed Lisa on her bad and sat on her lap. Not breaking the kiss.

She liked my lower lip, lightly bitting on it. I moaned and she take the chance and stick her tonuge in my mouth. I was in heaven.

Her hands were on my back pulling me closer as she was exploring my mouth. I lost the battle of domince and she moved to kiss my cheek up to my ear.

"Fuck"

I cursed as she started to lick my earlobe, nibbling it and sucking on it. I slowly let my arms fell down to buttom of her jeans, easily unclapping it.

I was trying to hold my moans, but it was realy difficult and sometimes I couldn't. Her hands find their way under my shirt. Tracking my spine up and down. Everytime I felt her fingers pressed in my skin it sends me chills down my spine, but it also burned in my skin.

"Lisa~" moaned her name.

She kissed my collar bone and lift my shirt up and I help her to take it off of me. She grabbed mine butt and squezed it. I let out gasp.

She stood up and I wrapped my legs around her. We didn't dare to break the kiss as she laid me down further on her bed. 

Her hands were on my stomach traveling up on my ribs. She stoped when her fingers brushed on the edge of my bra. I noticed that her hands didn't move away so I broke the kiss.

"Take it off already"

Lisa PoV.

"Take it off already"

she said huskily. I kissed roughly her neck and sucked. It will leave bruise for sure, but neither of us cared right now. I was waiting for this for god damn long.

She moaned and it gave me even more courage and unclapped her bra. I take a long breath in and remove the bra off, throw it somewhere in the room. I looked on the view before me. Fuck.

"Are you gonna stare at me forever or you will get your shit together and continue?"

I smirked and looked up to her. She was breathing heavily. I lowered myself down to her body, not breaking the eye contact.

"Impatient are we?" I said and licked her nipple.

"Shit" she bitted her lip and grabbed me by hair.

I started sucking and licking her right nipple, bitting slightly and massaging her other one. My right hand was keeping her waist down on her bed. Her back arched up as I sucked more on her nipple.

"Lisaa~"

"Yes my love?"

She pushed my more down, I took the hint and trailed kisses down. I stoped to tease her a little bit and started to lick her stomach.

She let out another moan. I pushed lightly my tonuge in her skin and licked her belly buttom.

I rocked my hips, pressing to her.

She moaned in pleasure.

I planned wet kisses down and kissed the inner of her thigh. I looked up to her and saw that she has closed eyes.

"Look at me" I said as my mouth was close to her wet core.

She opened her eyes and looked down to me. I kissed her through panties. She closed her eyes again and lifted her hips, pushing my lips closer to her entrace.

"I said look at me, or I will stop."

She opened her eyes again.

"No don't" she whispered.

I took off her panties slowly.

"You are so wet already" I grinned.

"S-shut up"

I licked her folds and she arched her back.

"Oh Fuck Lisa!"

I started licking and sucking on her clit.

"Oh god, don't stop! I'm close!"

Jennie PoV.

I could feel that I'm close, but she suddenly stopped. I cried out of frustration.

"W-why did you stop?!" She came back to me and kissed me hard.

"Shut up and open your mouth."

I did as she said and she put one of her long fingers in my mouth. I started to lick and suck on it, she put there second one. After minute or so she pull them out and pressed them on my entrace.

"Is it your first time?"

I shook my head. She suddenly pushed them both in me and I arched my back.

There wasn't any gantleness at all and I didn't mind. I was digging my nails in her back as she was pushing her fingers in and out. I felt that I was cumming again.

"Lisa!"

She let me cum this time. I started to shake as the orgasm was running through my body.

She pulled her fingers off me as I stoped shaking. All of her body was pressed on me. She laid down besides me and hugged me from behind

"But what about you?" I asked between breaths.

"You are too tired and I'm fine, don't worry."

She kissed my shoulder.

"Good night nini"

"Night Lisa" I said exhausted and fall asleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

215K 4.5K 59
One Drunken Night changed the lives of two friends forever. Slow Burn, I think? I don't know man. This story is G!P (Lisa), if you don't fuck with...
34.9K 719 2
Jennie finds out about someone trying to take Lisa's virginity and she doesn't like that so she decides to seduce Lisa so she can take it instead. Li...
16.7K 490 9
[short fic] Being watched is fun. Sometimes. ONLY sometimes.
1.2M 26K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))