๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž |...

By txmima

เฟเพ‚ โœง y/n is in her second year of college. being si... More

๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
'๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ' ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐’๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐•๐ข๐ž๐ฐ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ | ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐Œ๐ข๐š | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ) | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
41| functionable again
42 | Dรฉjร  vu

๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—

6.4K 185 593
By txmima

"for the first activity, we'll be doing something short and fun. throughout the place, outside of course, we've put cards and clues led to a place, then a prize." the professor said. "the first group to find it," he read from the paper. "gets one week off, no assignments, no need to attend lectures."

all the students were shocked and said 'oo's'.

"for the second group to find out, no assignments for a week but must attend lectures. the third group, no lectures but they will be assigned work document based." the professor finished.

all the students started talking to each other. the professor pointed at the girl who was raising her hand. "we get to choose our own teams right?" she asked. the professor nodded.

everyone quickly got together in their groups of four. you and Elizabeth hung into each other while a bunch of girls approached the boys. Bokuto and Kuroo agreed to team up with you and once everyone was in teams, the teacher blew a ring and everyone scattered.

you and Elizabeth searched the area and the boys checked the other areas. it was a big area. there were three clues in total that lead to the place and so far you only had one.

"hah! i got one." Elizabeth said excitedly as she raised the clue in the air. you and Elizabeth did a quick happy dance. you both searched for the last clue, determined.

after about another ten minutes of searching, you saw something. "i think- i got som-" the card was snatched out of your hands. Oikawa eyed the card that he had just taken from you. "hey, that's mine!"

you tried to grab the card but he held it high that you weren't able to reach it. "jump and get it." Oikawa said and held it lower but as you jumped, he held it higher.

he seemed like he was enjoying this. "come on Oikawa. i'm not joking." you whined.

"beg for it." he looked down at you. he looked shocked when the card was ripped out of his hand from behind.

"run." Elizabeth said grabbing your hand and both of you ran away to somewhere else to read the note. "oh! i know where this is! come on, let's go get the boys."

you all followed her to place and then saw the professors. "well, looks like you're our first winners! congratulations." he said and took the notes you guys had found.

all four of you sat down and waited about ten minutes till amother group walked in through the door. they handed in their notes as the professors congratulated them and then sat down.

another ten minutes passed and another group entered. it was Iwaizumi's and Oikawa's group. you glanced at Oikawa who was staring at Kuroo sitting next to you, then you.

you looked away. the professor then told all of you to come with them and play a sound, meaning the activity was finished.

all the students groaned coming back since they had lost. the professor announced who the winners were and congratulated you guys but were also bummed.

"since today is the first day we're here, we planned to do just one activity and let you explore. the real stuff will start tomorrow and we'll also hand out the activity list tomorrow. have fun, don't get lost and don't go too far or go where you're not supposed to. dinner will be seven pm sharp, all of you must be in the big cabin."

•••

it had been a few hours later. you and Elizabeth were sneaking out of your cabin while everyone was sleeping. you both met up with the boys. "all the lights are off. this is perfect." Yahaba, one of Iwa's teammates from his high school years, said.

"no going back now. are you guys ready." Suna said with a somewhat sinister smile. you rubbed your shoulder and pouted but didn't cause to much attention. everyone nodded.

as you were cold, Kuroo stopped you. "are you cold?" he asked.

"a little but it's fine, let's keep going." you sent him a smile. he grabbed you but the wrist and held you back. he took off his hoodie and handed it to you. "wear it. you're gonna get sick."

you pouted but obeyed and slipped his hoodie on. it was big and oversized on you but you thought it looked cute. "let's go." you said and caught up the others.

"did you guys hear about the attacks in town?" one of the boys said. Lev and Bokuto nodded.

"what attacks?" Elizabeth asked?

"apparently the past few weeks, there's been multiple attacks of victim's body drained of their blood and some even with their heads off." Yahaba answered.

"maybe it's a vampire." one of the boys made a joke and everyone laughed out, except you.

your eyes glanced at Oikawa, who had been staring at you guys the whole walk to the house. you ignored it, not letting him ruin your night. "help me." Yahaba said as he pulled on the doors of the house. Oikawa gave him a hand and the doors opened to a dusty entrance.

all of you guys coughed as the cough went over your faces and blew the air around you. you and the others turned on the flashlights. Elizabeth was clutching on to you and you to her.

Bokuto came up behind you and grabbed your waist, making you let out a small shriek. "stop." you whined. the boys laughed and continued to enter the house.

once you entered the living room, the house looked even bigger. from the outside, the house was big, but the living room could fit one apartment.

you all split up, exploring the house. you and Elizabeth ended up staying with Iwaizumi and Oikawa, losing the others. "i think..we lost the others..." you said, looking behind you.

Oikawa opened a drawer that revealed dusty knifes. he picked one up and cleaned the dust off with his finger. Oikawa suddenly came out you and you and Elizabeth let out a scream.

"Oikawa, stop it." Iwaizumi said as Oikawa laughed at the two of you being feared of your life.

"i swear, you're a serial killer in disguise." you mumbled as you looked around the kitchen. as you looked around, stumbled across pictures in the hallway.

you walked more into the hallway to see the pictures clearly. the faces were torn and bits of the picture were covered in something. you let out a gasp as someone pulled you back and covered your mouth. "what the fuck Suna." you hit him playfully and lightly.

he chuckled. "look there's a family photo here." he said and pulled you to the photo. you stared. a family of five, a father and mother, two teen daughters and one young son.

"they look like a happy family. i wonder what happened to them." you said in a curious tone.

"there's newspapers here, about the family." Suna held the newspaper to you. you grabbed it from his hands and scanned through it.

"oh my god." you said, dropping the paper, horrified of what you just read. you gulped. "that's...really gruesome." you said.

"really?" Suna said as he picked up the paper. he looked at you and you gave him a weird look.

you shook your head. "we should get back to the others." you said and headed for the door but Suna pulled you back by the list.

"wait. there's still more stuff. don't you want to go over it. aren't you interested?" he said. you shook your head. "do you think a animal did this? it's a shame they never found the bodies of the children."

"wait really?" that caught your attention. you grabbed the newspaper in his hands and read it. 'three's since the murder's of xx family. three children still missing. two daughters, one would be seventeen now and the other would be fifteen. the son would be ten years old now.'

"is there more?" you asked looking at the desk. there were more papers. "who collects these? how are they here?" you wondered. Suna didn't reply. you looked more closer to the family photo.

you couldn't tell what it was, but something about the photo seemed familiar. out of nowhere, someone knocked on the door twice and you jumped, hitting the desk and then Suna grabbing you with his hands on your waist.

"what are you doing..." Oikawa said once he entered.

you looked at his hand placement and straighten yourself and cleared your throat. "there's some newspapers about the family who used to live here." you replied and pointed out the newspapers in your hand.

"the rest of them are in the living room. we're going upstairs." Oikawa said. "come on." he looked specifically at you. you nodded and put down the newspaper.

you exited the room and headed to the living room with them behind you.

"what the fuck are you doing." Oikawa glared at Suna and pushed him roughly.

"you're gonna tell her anyways." Suna shrugged. "it's just some hints."

"i told you not to bring yourself in this. this shit is my business, leave it out." he said sternly to Suna. Suna held his hands up in surrender and nodded.

Oikawa shook his head at Suna and caught up with you. you didn't hear any of there talking and just continued walking back. once all of you were together, you all headed up the stairs.

"woah. this house is so massive." Lev said looking at the hallway. "imagine living here." he said as he opened the door to a room.

"careful, a zombie might pop out of one of the rooms and eat you." Yahaba joked.

you entered a room and got chills. it looked like a kids room. "something about the room..." you said. "the smell...is it weird that it feels familiar?"

Elizabeth sniffed. "no, you're right it smells familiar." she agreed.

"are you sure you're not smelling the blood?" Kuroo said as he looked at the walls. you shook your head.

"the smell of blood would've been gone already. plus blood doesn't even have a smell." you gave him a weird look. "awe..look at these drawings." you picked up the one of a family.

"..." you took a deep breath as you saw a kid drawing of a boy killing his parents. you quickly put the paper down and tried to pretend as if you never saw it.

"i'm going to check the attic." Kuroo said. Bokuto nodded, going along with him. "you guys coming?" Elizabeth nodded. they all looked at you, but you shook your head no.

"i wanna look around the room more. i'll come there in a bit." they nodded and exited the room. you looked around the room more and stumbled across another door inside the closet.

"what are you doing?" Oikawa said behind you as your hand reached the doorknob to the door.

you let out a yelp and looked behind you. Oikawa was looking down at you with a look that could kill. "i-i found a room inside the closet.." you replied. 'why the fuck am i stuttering.' you thought.

"why are you wearing his hoodie?" he asked. you gave a confused look. "what are you even doing with him?" he bended his face so it was closer to yours.

"because...he's one of my close friends...i trust him." you replied. 'why is he so god damn intimidating!'

he blankly stared at you. "we're all going to the attic. unless you wanna be by yourself on this floor, let's go." he grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you out of the room.

as you two entered the attic, Kuroo stared at Oikawa's hand that was on your wrist. you pulled your wrist out of his grasp and went over to Elizabeth. you glanced at him once, who was still staring at you, but you quickly looked away.

for the rest of the time, you all looked around the attic, not really finding anything interesting.

eventually, going back to the cabins and heading to sleep for the next week of your trip.

•••

this was hard to write because i had no ideas T-T
i still hope you enjoyed.

i hope you come back for more <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 605 36
"๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต; ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." You don't have to wat...
7.4K 300 15
Discontinued This is an Oikawa x Reader Dancer Au. In a world where your chosen what your going to be from birth, Y/n was chosen to be a dancer. At f...
24.8K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
57.6K 1.6K 38
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...