Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

46- To Much To Explian

651 22 21
By weasleytwinsimp11

"He did what?!" said Emilia as Y/n explained to her what she missed the night before. Y/n nodded her head as Emilia's mouth dropped. "And what did Graham say?"

"Well he kept denying it but Miles was really angry E, Graham was telling him some pretty serious stuff as well, I don't think Adrian even know all that." said Y/n as Emilia walked back and forth in her still wet heavy robes. There was a knock on the door, Y/n opened it to see Professor McGonagall.

"Oh girls good you're together, your father wants to speak to you Morales and you as well L/n." said Mcgonagall as the girls looked at each other. Emilia was still drenched in water as she looked down at her clothes.

"Professor do you know why?" said Emilia as Mcgonagall looked at her. Y/n bite back her laugh as they walked out of the tower to see Diego Morales with Nick, Cedric, Adrian and Miles. "Never mind I think i'm going to go back."

  "Oh come on E, let's see why their together." said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes. They walked into an empty classroom, all looking at each other awkwardly.

  "I'm fine with you and Cedric being back together." said Diego Morales bluntly. Y/n looked at Adrian and turned back to look at Emilia who was just as surprised.

"What?" said Miles annoyingly.

  "Yeah Huh?!" said Adrian.

"We aren't back together though sir.." said Cedric as he turned to look at Emilia. Nick narrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at Cedric.

  "Well get back together, go on Cedric ask her out." said Nick as Diego nodded. Y/n bursted into laugher as Miles mouth dropped.

"Cedric you don't have too-" said Emilia as her father grabbed hers and Cedrics shoulder. Adrian turned to look over at Y/n who was in tears of laugher.

  "It's fine Emilia, that's why I brought the boys in too because if Cedric ever decides to pull what he did back then, Adrian and Miles will handle that won't you? Plus you two have grown up- Y/n please." said Diego smiling at Y/n who was still laughing.

"I'm sorry but you pulled Professor McGonagall to get us for this! It's just to funny, i'm sorry Mr. Morales." said Y/n holding her stomach. Cedric and Emilia looked at each other awkwardly.

  "Like I was saying.. you two were only fifteen, i'm sure you'll give him another change mija. I know the only reason you haven't taken him back was because you didn't want to disappoint us plus if he makes you happy then.. that's what matters." said Mr. Morales as Emilia ran her fingers through her hair. Cedric smiled at her as she looked at Miles. "Go on Cedric, ask her out."

  "Really?!" said Cedric as Mr. Morales nodded. Emilia looked around to hear Y/n still laughing, Adrian rather surprised and Miles furious.

  "Whatever happened to you wanting me to focus on school?! Didn't you tell me to stay away from him?" said Emilia as Diego Morales gave her a look and smiled. Emilia finding it weird since he never worried about her life unless it was for school.

  "Well that was before he saved you from the water." said Nick as Diego nodded. Y/n caught her breathe and looked up at her friends as she wiped a tear from her face. "Well go on Cedric or do you not wish to have my sister back?"

"This is so embarrassing." said Emilia.

  "I- Of course I do but that's if she wants too. We've talked about us multiple times and-" said Cedric getting cut off by Miles.

  "She is not going to date you again." spat Miles as Diego and Nick turned to look at him.

  "And why not??" said Diego as Miles looked over at Emilia who was looking away.

"Miles and I aren't friends anymore so it was unnecessary to have him involved. He doesn't have-" said Emilia but was cut off by Miles.

  "You cant go back with him!" spat Miles

  "You cant tell me what do fucking do!" said Emilia as Diego looked rather surprised at his daughter. Y/n turned to look at Adrian as Cedric awkwardly rubbed his neck.

"Emilia! Que te pasa? (What is with you)" said Diego as Miles scoffed.

"Excuse me." said Miles leaving out the room as Emilia rolled her eyes. Nick looked at Adrian rather surprised as Diego looked at Emilia with a face.

  "I'll go get him." said Y/n as she shock her head. Adrian turned to look at her as he followed after her.

"So?" said Diego.

"I mean if you'll take me?" said Cedric as Diego smiled. Nick was holding back his laughs as Emilia looked at him surprised.

"Of course she will." said Diego as Emilia's mouth dropped. Cedric gave her a look as she bursted into laugher. "Great! You two better go get changed out of the wet clothes, good job today Diggory. Cant wait to see you in the next task."

"Thankyou sir." said Cedric as him and Emilia walked of the classroom and looked at each other. "So we're dating ? Really?"

  "Yeah I guess we are." said Emilia as Cedric smiled and wrapped his hand around her, placing a kiss on her head. He walked her down to the slytherin entrance as she walked in to see Graham as she quickly face palmed, he quickly made his way over to her. "I need to talk to you."

  "I do as well." said Graham as they walked up to her dorm. Graham closed the door as they both looked at each other. "We need to stop. Miles.. he-"

  "Yeah I know, Y/n told me what happened. Stupid asshole but Cedric asked me out." said Emilia as Graham frowned at her.

  "And you said yes?.." said Graham as Emilia nodded. Graham gave her a half smile as she looked down. "Well, he always treated you good.. well before you know.. i'm sure you'll be happy but that's good then! I couldn't keep doing this to Miles.. even as much as I wanted too, he's my friend and he loves you."

  "Miles can jump off the astronomy tower." said Emilia crossing her arms. Graham chuckled as he rolled her eyes.

  "Are you ever going to forgive him?" said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes.

  "No he off limited me, like if I was the last piece of a pie." said Emilia as Graham bursted into laugher. He messed up her hair as they smiled. The two of them had rather created a crush for each other, a small one but it was there, who wouldn't with the things they've done. Emilia loved Cedric though and Graham cared about his friendship with Miles.

  "I'll see you later yeah?" said Graham as Emilia nodded and he walked out. She sighed, as she made her way into the bathroom.

———

"Miles! Miles! Wait up!" said Y/n as her and Adrian followed behind him. Miles stopped and turned around to look at them as his jaw clenched. "Was that scene really necessary?"

"Yes it was Y/n, it really was. You don't get it, both of you never will! Emilia's in love with Cedric and i'm in love with her like a idiot. She's always been in love with that git and I always had to deal with it." spat Miles as Y/n hit his arm, hard. "Ow!"

"You're an idiot Miles Bletchley if you think she never did. Do you think she would have cared so much when you guys fought? She always made sure you never felt bad didn't she? Just because she's moving forward doesn't mean she didn't love you and I hope you remember who's fault it is that you guys couldn't be happy." said Y/n angrily. Adrian raised his eyebrows in shook seeing his angry girlfriend. "You compared her to Charlotte all the time without even noticing it.

"I think you're taking your jealously to far mate, you wouldn't want Charlotte thinking about her ex now would you?" said Adrian as Miles shot him a look. Y/n agreed as Miles ran his finger through his hair.

"You two don't get it! You won't get it! The two of you are in a perfect relationship and you BOTH love each other.. just.. stop." said Miles as he placed his hands in his pocket and walked off. Y/n gave Adrian a look as he grabbed her as they walked to the Slytherin dorm.

"Dramatic aren't they, both of them." said Adrian as Y/n looked up at him and bursted into laugher. They walked into Emilia's dorm to see her showered and changed, combing her hair.

"Hey!" said Y/n as Emilia smiled at her. "You doing alright?"

"Of course, how you came to know what my answer was?" said Emilia giving her friend a smile as Y/n chuckled and nodded. Adrian sat on her bed with Y/n as they waited for the answer. "Now.. don't get mad."

"Oh bloody hell E." said Adrian face palming as Y/n raised her eyebrows. Emilia rolled her eyes as Adrian stared at her.

"I said don't get mad!!" said Emilia

"I'm not mad, just I mean that was fast." said Adrian.

"Cedrics been trying to get her back for a whole year, I mean I don't think it's fast." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her and Emilia chuckled.

  "You've been fighting with me lately I feel like you don't love me anymore." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a look and Emilia bursted into laugher. "Do you not love me anymore."

  "Oh shut up." said Y/n rolling her eyes as Adrian bursted into laugher. She looked down at her watch and back up at Adrian. "I'm quite hungry, shall we go get lunch?"

"Oh yes please I haven't ate since last night, been asleep in the water for about three hours." said Emilia as Adrian and Y/n looked at her. The was a knock on the door when Emilia went to open it to see Cedric smiling at her. Adrian made a face as Y/n smiled.

  "Hey! I was wondering if you guys wanted to go eat lunch outside, it's a pretty nice day and stuff and since.." said Cedric as he felt Adrian staring at him and turned to look at Emilia. "..since Emilia and I are back together.. I thought we could hang out.."

  "We would love to Ced, right guys?" said Emilia as Y/n agreed and turned to look at Adrian who slowly nodded. Cedric smiled and grabbed Emilia's hand as she looked rather surprised.

"Look how happy they look.. you know she never looked like that with Miles." Y/n told Adrian as she turned around to see Emilia and Cedric talking and smiling.

  "Her and Miles were fighting all the time. If she's happy with Cedric then that's good for her, Miles is still my bestfriend." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a look.

  "So is she." said Y/n as Adrian turned around to look at the newly couple. He gave Y/n a look as he grabbed her hand and they walked into the Great Hall. Miles, Charlotte, Fred, George and Graham were sitting at the table when they others arrived.

  "Do you guys want to join us for lunch out in the courtyard?" said Y/n as Fred and George nodded. Graham looked at Emilia as Charlotte nodded.

  "Come on Graham, we can talk about how I was underwater for three hours." said Emilia as he chuckled and got up. "You can come to Charlotte..."

  "Really!?" said Charlotte as she got up, pulling Miles with them. He glared at Cedric as he got up, they all grabbed food and placed it in a paper bag as they made their way out into the courtyard. Cedric grabbed Emilia's hand as they looked at each other and smiled. Miles smiled dropped as he seen them as Charlotte squealed. "OH MY MERLINNN FINALLY!!" Everyone turned to look at Charlotte as she screamed, Cedric and Emilia turning red as they looked at each other.

  "You guys are back together?!" said George as he looked over at Y/n. Fred made a face and smiled as he finally dropped his crush. "Since when?!

"Since today." said Cedric with a smirk at Miles. Emilia chucked and nodded as they sat against some trees.

  "So how actually did you end up in the middle of the black lake?" asked Y/n as Emilia chuckled, Cedric pulled her into his chest as they all went along talking.

This chapter kinda was bad 🧍🏻‍♀️ but also i need a way to get Emilia and Cedric back together, it's a important factor in the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
23.4K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...