I only want to be yours

Oleh iloveharrrypottter

"That was before she was my sun and I was the stars circling around her. I would do anything for her. She was... Lebih Banyak

Intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
THANK YOU
Sequal!!

twenty three

3K 70 35
Oleh iloveharrrypottter

Okay this song is not for the whole chapter, it's for when the whole sad thing ends KMAKAKWNAJ OKAY ENJOY.

•Sydney•

"She's What?" I asked shaking. My mum is, here?

"Yes darling she is here, she wants to see you.." mcgonagall spoke.

"Is she drunk?" I crossed my arms waiting for a response. She shook her head as I scoffed "of course, come on Theo" I stated as I grabbed him leaving mcgonagall.

I stepped out into the courtyard as the wind hit my face. I walked along the cobblestone as I spotted her standing "I should go-"

"-No Theo please stay." I stated not wanting him to go. I didn't want to confront my mum that left me all by myself.

He nodded as I made my way towards her. She stood up as her hair flowed to her sides, her eyes were a green type of blue like mine. I shivered at the sight of my mum, I didn't want to see her, not at all. I hated her for what she did to me.

"Darling-"

"-No you don't get to call me darling you don't get to stand in front of me after what you did to me!" I stated as tears ran down my face just at the sight of the woman. She clearly looked like she had no life, like she still was drinking. "What are you even doing here Victoria." I Spat.

"I am your mum, I wanted to see you and you have grown up so much since the last time I saw you-" she stepped closer.

"Since the last time you threw me out on the road and fucking called me a disappointment! Yeah I think I have changed because I am not with you."

"Darling you don't mean that-"

"-Yes I do!" I laughed at the fact that she thinks she knows what I have felt or what I am feeling "I do mean that, because you didn't come to see me! It's been what? 6? 7? Years and you now want to come and see me!" I scoffed.

The audacity this woman has is just bloody insane.

"I needed to see you.. I missed you.. I know it was a mistake leaving you there I know.. but please just let me be in your life.." she breathed. Begging, for me.

"No Victoria, you should have thought about that when you threw me out and the pain you caused me- come on Theo." I stated walking away.

We walked through the corridors as my breathing was unsteady. By heart rate was high. I hated this feeling, why can't it just go away. I leaned against a wall as Theo stood in front of me "are you okay? Answer me honestly.."

"I'm, fine" I breathed. "I- am okay" I stuttered as tears ran down my face. It felt like I was going to run out, like I couldn't have anymore.

I feel into Theos arms as I cried into his chest. He comforted me as he stroked my head. I heard footsteps, I looked up and saw Draco strolling down the halls.

"Nott the fuck are you-" he noticed that it was me in his arms and he ran over to us "the fuck happened?" He asked taking my face and rubbing my head.

"My mum, she came to see me.." I said softly. Draco looked so desperate in his eyes, like he felt sorry for me. I felt sorry for myself too. He held face as he pulled me into his chest. Our body's fell into each other as he did. "She acted like everything was fine- she wanted to be in my life?" I stated in his chest.

"It's okay.. here sit down." He said softly as we sat down on the ground and Theo sat next to me rubbing my shoulder as I buried my face in Draco's chest.

I didn't want to cry over that woman that left me, that caused me pain. But I did. I wanted a mum, a mum that I could turn to, that I would talk to, but she was never that. She was a drunk and she is disappointed in me. That's all she is.

They held me for a while before Draco took me back to his room. He set me on the bed and helped me get under the covers as he did too. I layed on his chest as he stroked my hair. He muttered soft words under his breath sending me to sleep.

I didn't even care that I needed time, I needed him right now.

•Draco•

I felt absolutely awful as her tears soaked my chest as she cried. I hated to see her like this. All she needs is a mum to help her and comfort her.

I don't even know how her mum knew she was here, hell I don't even know what happened but when she wants to talk I will listen. It felt so nice to have her in my arms again, even though just the other day I did- I missed her touch.

I read a book as she fell asleep in my arms. She looked so peaceful and not in pain anymore from the events that took place earlier.

•Sydney•

I walked down the halls after last night. I hated it. I still felt sad even though I shouldn't. I shouldn't feel sad. I felt no remorse for what I had said because she caused me pain and now she's feeling that too- if she was even herself last night. Maybe she was just drunk and remembered me and wanted to make it up.

"Hey wanna go to hogsmeade today?" Theo asked as he walked up beside of me and we walked to potions.

"Sure, what are you guys going to do?" I asked.

"Probably get some drinks and walk around" he shrugged.

"Yeah I guess I will go" I gave a soft smile as we walked in and saw next to Blaise and Draco. "Hey guys" I greeted them as I pulled out my book.

"Hey syds coming with us to hogsmeade" Theo smiled.

"Oh cool, want to bring Lola?" Blaise asked which perked my interest.

"Oh I will be for sure inviting her Blaise" I grinned as snape strutted in and started the lesson.

Class ended and I stepped out parting ways with the boys and going to find Lola. I saw her walking out of history of magic "Lola! Wait!" I stated to her as she stopped her tracks and look led at me with a smile.

"Sydney! What's up?" She asked walking over to me.

"Want to go to hogsmeade with Blaise, Theo and Draco later? Blaise wanted me to invite you" I smirked. 

She started to blush and look away as I giggled " you guys are so cute I am so happy for you both"

"Thank you syd just make sure you don't tell anyone yet. It's not official" she smiled "okay I will see you at hogsmeade" she turned her heals as she walked away.

I made my way with Lola as the boys where already at the bar probably downing themselves in alcohol. "Um lola can I tell you something..." I said as we became closer to the bar.

"Yeah what's up?"

"My mum actually.. she came to see me yesterday." I stated as she looked at me shocked.

"Oh my, I am so sorry syd, how'd it go?" She said sympathetically.

"I mean I told her how I felt, she wanted to be back in my life" I scoffed.

"I am so sorry.. are you okay?" She muttered.

"Yeah I am getting by, but it was hard.." I gave a soft smile as we walked in and saw the boys sitting at a booth as they were laughing and downing shots.

"Syd! Lola! Hey!" Theo cheered obviously drunk.

"Theo! Blaise! Draco! Hey!" I said sarcastically as they all laughed. Lola sat next to Blaise as I sat next to Theo and Draco.

"Okay well I need shots, be right back." I smiled as I got up and took my coat of and walking up to the bartender. "Hey could I get.. 10 shots" I stated as I sat down on a bar stool.

"Coming right up" the bearded man stated as he poured the shots on a tray and handed it to me. I walked back over as I set them down.

They all just sat there "okay well if you guys aren't then don't mind if I do" I laughed as I grabbed two shots as I pushed them down my throat. I saw Theo grab two too.

"Okay I wanna dance, Lola? It's our favorite song?" I held out my hand royally as she grabbed it and got up.

"Don't mind if I do." She giggled as we got up and the music started playing. 

"Can you please turn it up sir." I laughed as he nodded and turned up the music.

" I'll chew up and I'll spit you out! Cause that's what young love is all about! So pull me closer! And kiss me harder!" We sang into our hands as we jumped around as the boys watched us grab more shots and dance around "come on boys, don't be pussies" I groaned as they all sat down.

"Fine" Theo groaned as he stood up and walked over to me. Blaise and Draco followed as we all stood up and started to dance. Theo twirled me on my tiptoes as me and Lola sang the lyrics to our favorite song.

Oh dear dairy I met a boy He made my doll heart light up with joy Oh dear diary, we feel apart, welcome to the life of Electra heart.

We all danced with each other as we took shots after shots. I looked at Draco who was smirking as he lifted up his eyebrow and walked over to me "come to the bathroom in 5 minutes" he muttered in my ear.

"Will do" I smirked as the song ended.

I am going live tonight at 9 pm central time on insta I hope you guys can come and chat😌🤍  @iloveharrrypottter

Thoughts??? Spicy next chapter😏😏

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

375 15 23
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
53.4K 2.7K 35
**π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ** 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘒 𝘭𝘒𝘣 𝘒𝘀𝘀π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘯𝘡. 𝘈 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯𝘒𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯𝘴...
Hateful desires Oleh SH

Fiksi Penggemar

1.5K 123 28
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
6.9K 145 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...