Innocent: Spencer Reid ✔️

By SpencerReidsOwnWh0re

She's worked with two notorious killers for years, but now she's in an interrogation room while the team at t... More

P R A I S E
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6} Train Wreck
{7} S&M
{8} Anchor
{9} Atlantis
{10} Dancing with your ghost
{11}
{12} Do I wanna know?
{13} Us
{14 & TW} Leave a light on
{15}
{16} Sex
{17} Heart like yours
{18}
{19} Because of you
{20} I found
{21} Wildest dreams
{22}. Positions
{23} Wrecking Ball
{24}
{25} Turning Page
{26} Already Gone
{27} When the Party's Over
{29} Six Feet Under
{30} Everything I Wanted
{31} Light
{32} Set Fire To The Rain
{33} Hands
{34} Million Reasons
{36} Say Something
{37} Someone To Stay
A U T H O R S N O T E

{28}

2.6K 71 26
By SpencerReidsOwnWh0re

t w e n t y e i g h t
A v e r l y n
k n e e s

The night passes by fairly slowly. With me making sure I don't pass up my teasing game. As Spencer's apartment is so small, when the rest of the team got here, I forced myself to continue sitting in Spencer's lap. He's beyond hard by the end of the night, when all the food gets here. When I go to move off of him, it's clear that I can't because I'm the one thing that's making sure nobody else can see the clear erection in his sweats he's recently changed in to. He keeps me on top of him while we eat our dinner. I haven't had Chinese in so long, I've almost forgotten what it tastes like until the first mouthful entered my mouth. Everybody else is deep in conversation, so I lean my head back and moan in Spencer's ear. He pushes me away, irritated. I love my job.

The team stay at Spencer's apartment for a good few hours, they leave around 12AM which leaves Spencer and I alone, in his apartment, sexually frustrated. I move off of Spencer, ready to clear the plates when he pulls me back down on top of him. My first instinct is to roll my hips around, and Spencer's breath hitched when I do so. "Let me go." I squirm, ripping his hands from my waist with a smile. I pick up all the plates and stack them in the kitchen. Spencer follows me, pressing his hard cock against my ass. "Spence..." I say, leaning my head back. He kisses my forehead, and then my cheek, moving down my neck.

"Stop, oh my God." I turn around and I am instantly pushed against the counter, Spencer closing all space between us with a rough kiss. "Spence." I try to push him away, but soon realise I don't want him to stop this rough, frenzied kiss. He pulls away and starts on my neck, sucking and nipping at my faintly tanned skin.

"Not when you're hurt." I stop him from continuing, both of my hands on his chest.

"Averlyn." He groans, tipping his head back. I laugh at his frustration, his hands staying on my waist. "Seriously, don't." He says, leaning in to kiss me again. I turn around and start washing the dishes, ignoring his pleas and begging. It gets to the point where we are both too tired to stay up and watch anything else, and instead make our way to bed. Spencer strips off in front of me, finding a looser shirt he can sleep in to assure his wounds stay clean. I can't help but look at what Joshua and Thomas have done to him. Purple and yellow bruises, multiple shallow scratch marks that could have easily healed on their own, and the knife wound that's covered by a bandage. When Spencer catches me staring, he blushes a faint pink.

"Does it hurt?" I ask, my fingertips tracing the bruising. He winces at my cold hands, falling back a step. "Sorry." I rub my hands together to create some kind of friction that warms my hands.

"A bit. Only when I laugh too much or bend down. Things like that." He shrugs, dropping his shirt back down. "You should be my slave." He amuses, earning a playful smack from me.

"You're not funny." I say, plaiting my hair in front of the mirror.

"And you're no fun." He retorts, climbing into bed as soon as he's changed. He moans, getting comfortable in the sheets, his head nestled in the pillow. I mutter a few random words that string together to sound something like 'I can be fun' but gladly, Spencer never hears me. I dive underneath the covers and snuggle close to Spencer. "I missed this." He sighs, wrapping one arm around me. The other arm supports his head, acting as it's own cushion.

"Me too." I reply back, quickly kissing his chin before he turns the lights out. "I don't want anything to ever happen to you again. I was so scared." I brush his hair out of his face and press a kiss to his nose. He chuckles, kissing the tip of my nose back before we settle down together. Almost as soon as I close my eyes, I'm able to sleep again—with Spencer next to me. I feel safe. I feel at home.

———

Spencer's soft, slightly out of tune humming is what wakes me up. He knows I can't cook breakfast, so he's cooking it himself. There's an element of surprise in all of this, as I told him to relax and take a few days to recover from his injuries. He doesn't take my orders very well. He can't seem to sit still for more than five minutes, not without saying something witty or smart. "Good morning." He praises, raising two plates in the air as I take a seat at the kitchen table. He places the plates down in the table with a kiss to my mouth. At least he's in a good mood.

"Morning. Why aren't you still in bed? You have the next couple of weeks off work and you're still waking up early." I sigh, kissing him again.

"I hate days off work. This is good for me." He says, "exercise." His hands move to my waist, his mouth pressing against mine quickly. I know exactly what he still wants. "There are other ways we could exercise?" He probes, and I laugh.

"In another dimension, Spencer. You also need to rest." I dig into the eggs he's made, moaning at the amazing taste. This time I'm not teasing Spencer, his food truly is amazing. He sighs in defeat and collapses down on a chair opposite me. "You should eat. Eggs are good for you." I push some food over in his direction and he happily gets rid of his defeated, gloomy face and puts on a happy smile. "They are, aren't they?"

"You know, eggs are actually a very good source of inexpensive, and high-quality protein, and more than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg whites, which also includes vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat than the yolk. So yeah, eggs are very good for you." He says his facts, happily chewing on his breakfast. After breakfast I watch some pointless Netflix from an iPad Penelope gifted me when I started working at the BAU. Spencer reads, scanning the pages so quickly it mesmerises me. He catches me staring multiple times and playfully winks, earning laughs from both of us.

At some point, Spencer leaves from his seat on the couch and makes his way to the bedroom in silence. It baffles me, and so when he doesn't return after 5 minutes, I go to check on him. When I enter the bedroom, he's lying on his back on the bed, staring up at the blank ceiling—in complete silence. "Spence?" I question, cautiously poking his arm. He looks at me, clueless.

"Hmm?" He brings his hand out to trace down my arm.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, clearly worried. Spencer gives me a brief smile, his fingers interlocking with mine.

"You know I love you, right?" I nod eagerly, and Spencer only gives me another brief smile. "Good. I love you." He brings my hand up to his mouth as he presses a kiss to each of my knuckles. I smile, my thumb brushing across his own. "I was just thinking." He finally answers my question, dropping my hand down on his chest, above his heart.

"About?" I'm slightly worried. Spencer sometimes spaces out after something bad had happened, but this time I want in on things. I want to know what is going on inside his big brain. All the clogs are probably turning so fast it's giving him a headache. He needs to relax.

"Us." He replies shortly. He turns his face away from me and looks back up at the ceiling. "Just about us." He says, taking my hand again to play with my fingers. I give him a small smile, running my free hand through his hair. "It's always going to be us." He sounds hopeful, and in my head so am I.

"Yeah." I mumble, leaning down to kiss his nose. He's adorable, we are adorable together. "I love you." I mutter against his lips. He grins, discarding the rest of the few centimetres between us. This time I don't pull away to the kiss, I want this loving, passionate, innocent kiss to last forever.

He takes my bottom lip between his teeth, releasing a locked up moan from my mouth. His left hand comes up to tilt my chin up, his mouth moving perfectly against mine. We fit together. When we kiss we practically mould together. We become one. I love Spencer, and he doesn't know just how guilty I feel about what happened to him. I can only hope it doesn't happen again.

Spencer sits up, propping himself up with one hand pressed into the soft mattress, the other one carefully wrapping around my neck. I like it, and I secretly wish he would do it more often. He knows I like it, which is why he does it. He gets a reaction out of me. I know he doesn't want to be rough, not after knowing what I've been through, but deep down there's some part of me that wants him to.

I lean in to the kiss, my tongue swiping across his bottom lip. I moan when he pushes his tongue into my mouth, his grip on my neck tightening the smallest bit. I climb off the bed again, Spencer let's his legs dangle over the side of the bed, his feet hitting the wooden floorboards as he pulls me in between his legs.

My hands find their way into his hair, tugging gently. He groans, pulling me closer. "Wait!" I say, halting his movements, "you're meant to rest." Spencer groans, pulling me forward so that I'm straddling his thigh.

"Afterwards. I need you." He mumbles against my neck. I try to pull away but I've deprived Spencer long enough of my touch, and Spencer isn't having it.

"I'm not having sex with you, Reid." The use of his surname makes him stop his assault on my neck and look up at me, slightly raising his eyebrows. I try not to smile, but I don't try hard enough as I start to laugh. "I'm not!" I hold my hands up in defence. Spencer huffs, tilting my chin up so that I can meet his eyes.

"We don't have to have sex." He smiles, pressing a kiss to my bottom lip. "I swear—we can make an oath. Afterwards, I'll relax and I won't pester you again, but I need something. Anything, I'll take anything."

"You're making me sound like a cheap whore." I grin, kissing him back. "You'll take anything?" I raise my eyebrows, waiting for his reply.

"You know what I mean. I don't care what you do to me." His hand is still tilting my chin up, and I physically hate our height difference. It makes me feel like he has so much power over me—not that I'm completely complaining about that idea. "But I also want you to tell me what you want." The words make butterflies fly around my stomach, and make me finally realise exactly what I want.

My breath hitches in my throat as I try to get my words out. Our faces are mere centimetres apart, and it makes my heart beat at an alarmingly fast rate. "I want you...to be rough. I want you to dominate me, Spence. I know it's inside you somewhere, I've seen it almost rise to the surface." My hands fiddle with the buttons of his shirts, waiting for his response.

"I don't want to hurt you." Is his only defence. I smile, my lips pressing against his.

"You won't. Just..." I'm almost completely breathless, "please." He's hard, I can feel it when I drop my hands from his shirt to his sweatpants. I tuck my hair behind my ears, taking a deep breath as my legs get shaky. I lower myself to my knees in front of Spencer, watching as he takes a deep breath, his Adam's apple moving as he swallows, hard. "Well?"

He drops one of his hands down to tilt my chin up, I've lost count of how many times he's done that. His thumb moves across my bottom lip before I open my mouth enough for him to push his thumb inside. I flatten my tongue against the pad of his thumb, waiting for his reply, "fuck. Fine, okay. Just...tell me if I hurt you, okay?" I nod, I can tell he's done this before, and it turns me on.

I smile when Spencer orders me to take my shirt off, pulling it up over my head. I kneel back on the floor in between Spencer's legs and wait patiently. One hand weaves into my hair, turning it into a makeshift ponytail. My hands move to the waistband of his sweats, pulling them down along with his boxer shorts. I take his erection and wrap my right hand around the base. "I've never done this before-." I blush, feeling a sudden embarrassment creeping up to me.

"It's fine. I'm not judging." I nod at him. The first thing I do is spit, I don't know what in my mind told me to do that, but it got a reaction out of Spencer. He lets out a small, breathless moan that I almost couldn't hear, and his grip on my hair tightens the smallest bit. I lean my head down, swirling my tongue around the tip of his dick. I must be doing something right because I've earned another brief moan from Spence. Spencer wasted no time pushing my head the rest of the way down, until my lips meet my hand and I gag as he hits the back of my throat. His true dominant self is showing.

He controls my movements, bringing my mouth up and down his dick. The lewd sounds from my mouth moving up and down his erection make me even wetter, and I rub my thighs together to try and create some kind of friction. He lets go of my hair and then grips it again, moving at a faster pace. He's moaning, hot and heavy pants spill out of his mouth. I look up—huge mistake. I can't help but moan around his dick when I see his head tipped back, mouth agape as he groans.

Spencer looks down as I moan around his cock, and I watch as his face unravels entirely. After just a few seconds of watching me, and extremely intimate eye contact, he throws his head back and moans again, "oh, fuck. God I wish I knew what you could do with your mouth earlier." He hits the back of my throat again, this time holding my head down. I gag and Spencer curses under his breath.

He pulls me away as I pant, desperate for breath. There's saliva dripping down my chin, but even before I can wipe it away, Spencer pushes my head back down. "God, fuck!" Spencer's fingertips dig into my scalp, and although it should hurt, it feels good. Tears prick in my eyes, but I blink them away. Today I've put little makeup on, but I don't exactly want Spencer to see me looking like I've just woke up. Spencer quickens my movements. Rough. I wanted this, and I fucking love it. Spencer doesn't tell me he's about to come—I assume it's part of the dominance. I moan, continuing my movements with Spencer holding my head down, hitting the back of my throat as I feel warm liquid shoot down my throat. "Fuck." He groans, and I love how vocal he is. I pull away and swallow once he's finished, breathless as I look up at Spencer.

I wipe the saliva from my chin with the back of my hand, feeling his comforting stare. Spencer's just as breathless as I am. He grabs my jaw and forced me to look up at him, my cheeks burning red. His thumb moves across my swollen lips, smiling at how I'm practically panting to get my breath back. He pulls me up off the floor, and pulls his sweatpants back up. I'm pulled on top of him until he rolls us over so that he is on top. He kisses me, a full on, open-mouthed kiss, tongues included. His hand moves down to my clit, and due to the skirt I'm wearing, it's easy for him to get the upper hand.

"Wait! You got what you wanted." I say, breaking away from the kiss. I move his hand away from in between my legs and smile, "and I also said no sex."

"Well...things have changed." He retorts and kisses down my neck.

"No! You swore on an oath. You can't take that back!" I whine, grabbing his face with my hands to kiss him.

"Fine, fine, fine. Just let me do something now." He grins, leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach. He bunches my skirt up around my waist and leaves equal kisses along my inner thighs. I try not to squirm too much, but I'm begging for some kind of friction. I rub my thighs together in a failed attempt to get what I need, and it only makes Spencer mad. He pushes my legs apart, holding them down onto the mattress. I squeal in surprise, gasping when I feel him push a finger inside of me. He pulls my panties down, leaving me almost naked aside from my bra and skirt. I feel his mouth against my clit, as his mouth starts its work.

I arch my back, but Spencer only holds my hips down and keeps my legs spread, pinning them down against the mattress. "Oh God, Spence!" I whimper, I try my hardest to move my hips, but he doesn't allow it. He wants to be the only one to please me. I sit up, my hands weaving into his hair. I tug at it, propping myself up with one hand. I throw my head back, feeling his tongue do all sorts of things to me. My hand that's holding me up grips the sheets below me, my knuckles turning white.

It doesn't take long for my legs to start shaking. At one point I don't even realise Spencer drag me towards him and put both my legs across his shoulders. I cry out as I fall back against the mattress, my back arching as an orgasm rips through me. I tug on his hair again. Spencer moans at my outburst, vibrations raking through me. He doesn't stop even when I've came, dragging out my orgasm. I collapse, breathless. Spencer climbs up and presses a kiss to my mouth.

He falls down on the bed next to me, covering us both in the sheets. "I love you." I laugh, as we share kisses. We stay in bed for hours until we're hungry and decide to make food. I leave Spencer and make us chicken, which Spencer tells me how to cook from his bedroom. It's hilarious when I hand him a plate of chicken and salad. We sit in bed together, shoving food that has zero taste into our mouths. Laughing while we watch comedy shows on my iPad.

This is nice—it's great. I feel at home.

———
hey guys, here's another update. thank you to everyone following me on wattpad—you should also check out my TikTok @- thebau.privatejet
vote and comment (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 429 17
You started working at the BAU over a month ago. When Emily has a bad day she takes your comfort as more than kindness. Surprised you reject her, but...
197K 4.8K 45
THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on her first day. The pair constantly thro...
144K 3.4K 77
In which you are madly in love with SSA Emily Prentiss, and she with you. guys i promise the story is actually better than this description i'm sorr...
150K 3.4K 40
What if the Spencer Reid that the team knew wasn't the real Spencer Reid? What if there was a Spencer that nobody would even imagine when they looked...