Love After Marriage

By missk11_

The insecure on relationships, American-Indian woman, gets to be the CEO's secretary on temporary but she had... More

Prologue - First Job Interview.
Chapter 1 - Overqualified But Hired.
Chapter 2 - Replacing The Secretary.
Chapter 3 - Mesmerizing Eyes.
Chapter 4 - Handsomeness.
Chapter 5 - Becoming Friends.
Chapter 6 - Urge To Kiss.
Chapter 7 - The Feelings In Need.
Chapter 8 - In Between Confusion And Revelation.
Chapter 9 - Rejection And Tears.
Chapter 10 - The Passionate Kiss.
Chapter 11 - Insecurities.
Chapter 12 - Proposing Her.
Chapter 13 - An Agreement.
Chapter 14 - His Killer Beauty.
Chapter 15 - New Beginning.
Chapter 16 - Wedding Day 1.
Chapter 17 - Wedding Day 2.
Chapter 18 - Free Bird To Love Bird
Chapter 19 - Always Mine.
Chapter 20 - One In Millions.
Chapter 21 - Missing Him.
Chapter 22 - A Mere Mistake.
Chapter 23 - Look Of Distant.
Chapter 25 - Meeting An Old Friend.
Chapter 26 - Stealing The Heart.
Chapter 27 - Falling In Love.
Chapter 28 - The Little Minx.
Chapter 29 - Winning The Husband.
Chapter 30 - Bitter Truth.
Chapter 31 - Letting Him Go.
Chapter 32 - His Love Confession.
Chapter 33 - A Chance For Love.
Chapter 34 - The Comprehension.
Chapter 35 - Fear Of Losing Her.
Chapter 36 - Beliefs In Love.
Chapter 37 - Two Hearts Unity.
Chapter 38 - Taking Her Home.
Chapter 39 - Meant To Be.
Epilogue - The Little Family.
Bonus Chapter - Sweet Kisses.

Chapter 24 - The Family Trip.

3.6K 176 3
By missk11_

Nathan Lawrence

Today's the day of the family trip, or to be specified, my honeymoon. We are all set with our bags pack over the 4 nights trip and I'm now driving my wife to the airport.

As we reached, we saw our families already getting down of their own cars as they were waiting for us. I parked the car beside theirs and Ishita ran out of the car to greet both my mother with hers.

I shut down the engine and hopped out while unlocking the car's boot as I walked behind to tug off our luggages before formally greeting our parents.

"Let me help you, mams. " Kavin said as he helped me to take the luggages along.

We, the group of men were busily walking with each of our hands full with luggages and the group of women were chit chating happily as they went to check in us.

Minutes later, we were told to hand over the luggages that would need to go into the aircraft hold and as we were done, we walked to passthrough the airport security gates to reach the departure hall.

We boarded the aircraft right away and the cabin crew greeted us while assisting to our allocated seats. We checked out our seats and we were paired up in the different rows nearby.

"I'm here. " Ishita said giddily like a child as she went into one of the rows with a window seat. I looked at my seat number and was a bit disappointed as I didn't get the seat beside hers but somewhere in the row ahead her.

"Take the seat beside her. That was mine so I don't mind changing with yours. " Her mother says with a sweet smile and I thanked her, awkwardly rubbing my neck.

She laughed before going to my seat and actually my seat number was next to Ishita's father so all of us were paired up as couples as poor Kavin had to take the seat alone with a fellow old man.

I wandered into the three seated row and I sat onto the seat which is beside hers. She looked at me with a smile and only I know of how much wild my hearts racing when she smiles.

We are civil for now but I don't know how long I could keep up with this act because everyday, my feeling for her has only increased.

I was secretly admiring my wifey, who's watching a movie and every facial expressions she does when every scenes passes seems to move in slow motion for me.

As I was busily drooling, I felt this thing falling over my lap and it was a woman's purse. I held onto it and looked up at this lady who's smiling at me ear to ear.

"I believe, this is yours. " I said as I gave it to her and she took it while intentionally brushing her acrylic nails over my hand.

"Thank you, hotty. First time boarding a plane so feeling a little dizzy. " she giggled, which seems to be fake while and she sat beside me.

Her arm nearly hovering over mine as I scooted it further away.

It's not going to be good.

"Your the famous Nathan Lawrence, right? The billionaire bachelor who owns a lot of firms. " she hummed slowly, which she might assume to be sensual but it was so annoying as hell.

I don't want to be rude so I answered her back with a smile, "Yes, that's me. "

"I knew that. I had modeled for many shareholders of yours. " she said as if she wanted me to know about her, when in the reality I didn't want to actually.

"Why are you so quiet? Perhaps...your the type of guy who hates talking isn't it? " she muttered slowly while leaning into my side.

"Well, I don't like doing the talking too. Why don't we go to the washroom? " she continued seductively as her hand approached mine.

I was holding onto every prayers to let this stop because if I reacted with my up building anger, it would definitely cause a scene and who knows that this woman might even change it all the faults against me. Which would only lead to embarrassment over both of our families.

Speaking about our families, I was totally numb at the fact that my wife was right next to me and I could really ask her to help me here.

Yes, good idea. I thought as I peered to get her attention on the situation but she was already glaring at my direction. Her eyes flaring with anger as she looked at me then behind my shoulders continously.

I pleaded her with my eyes and she resumed on glaring at me. She took a sharp breath and ordered me in the lowest tone, "Get up. "

I did as she said and she too stand along me. "I will take your seat. Now you take mine. " She sternly said and I followed her orders. I took the window seat and she sat next to me with her arms crossing over her chest.

"If you want to go to the washroom, you better go alone rather than calling my husband. " Ishita said while pressing the word 'husband' and I couldn't get to see her expression but the lady, who just tried to booty call me was staring my wife with frighten.

My wife then turned straight as she continue watching the film again.

Can I assume that she had gone to that jealousy mode just now?

*****

"We are one of the finest resort in Bali and as you all can see in the brochures given, there's spa and other activities that we carry out everyday. " The receiptoinist said with a polite smile.

"How many rooms are you guys expecting for? " she asked us and my mother said that she had already booked for four in online.

"Oh, that's great. Can I get the booking identification code? " The receiptoinist asked and my mother showed her the code.

"There's four rooms in reservation. Three of them are the Garden Bungalows on the other side of the resort and one of them is the One-Bedroom Ocean Villa, which is the suite room with some extra services. Is that right, ma'am? " The receiptoinist asked my mother and she agreed.

"Urmm....why is that one of them is a suite room while another three isn't? Was that a mistake in the booking? " Ishita questioned as she stepped next to my mother while reading her booking reservation receipt.

"Oh, no dear. It wasn't a mistake, we purposely booked one of them as the suite room for you two...the newly wedded couple. The other three would be for us and we guys wanted to give you both some privacy, you know. " My mother explained as she winked at the end and we both snapped our looks towards each other in surprise.

There you go, this is what I told her about the consequences that might occur by accepting to such trip and now her so called 'adding some space in between us' would happen to be a challenge in between us.

A challenge that I wouldn't want to keep upto. I thought to myself as I looked away sadly. Four night sharing the same same bed with the woman I love sounds so perfect to me but I couldn't say the same for her.

"Alright, then. Here's the cards to access the doors and for the three Garden Bungalows, it would on the right way...whilst for the suite villa, it would be ok the left way. " she informed as she gave us the card and Ishita held onto ours while eyeing me sideways.

After thanking the receiptoinist, we walked together along the hallway and there comes the division between both the direction. We said our farewells while promising to meet up sharp at 8 morning tomorrow and parted our paths to our respective rooms.

When the say that this resort is the town's favorite talk, they weren't kidding. It screamed luxurious in every way we see and it will be the greatest to honeymooning here for the newly wedded couple as every single things here were adorned romantically.

I gazed at my gawking wife and I know that she must be in love with it straight away. All the furnitures here says about interior designing and that was one of my wife's favourite to do.

I set down the luggages nearby to the huge closet and decided to change into some comfortable clothing to sleep in later. Moreover, I was terribly jet lagged by the time zone we had through and I wonder how come my wife's still looking refreshing right now.

We arrived after spending hours in plane and it was already night here so this definitely explains the jet lagged for me.

I put on myself with a sweatpant shorts along some sleeveless singlet and my wife was still examining the room around.

After some precious moment of admiring, she finally decided to retire to bed and went into the closet after picking out her clothes from her luggages.

I was tired as hell but I didn't sleep right away, I waited for my wife to show up and I really wanted to comfort her. She must be freaked out over the fact that she's forced to share the same bed with me, when she vowed about having some space in between us.

I heard the closet door clicking open and my all ready prepared mind was swallowed back to zero preparation as I laid my eyes on her.

She dressed in this big t-shirt that doesn't attempt to cover her creamy skin over her neck and a high waisted short mini pants that only reach till her mid thighs. Apart from the fact that I'm drooling over her sexiness in that outfit, she casually walked across the room to go to the dressing table and her hands slowly collecting up her free hair as she ties it into a messy bun with a scrunchie.

That might be a simple to hear but God, her every movements give me chills around my body.

"So-Sorry. " I stuttered out in embarrassment, my eyes quickly averting away as I didn't know for how long that I had been staring her and I was only knocked back to senses when I heard the sound of clearing throat.

She nodded as she came to the bed on her side and she sat down while facing away from me. I noticed the secret smile she had on her lips and the pinkness on her neck had only proved it right.

She laid down after covering herself with the comforter as she collects a small knot from the material while hugged it cutely to herself. My lips puckered up in a goofy smile and I wanted so badly to cuddle next to her, but we all know that it would only happen in my dream.

"Stop staring already and off the lights, Nathan. I need to sleep...and so do you. " she hummed faintly and I know that she's in the verge of passing out soon.

I reached to the switch on the side of my bed and offed the lights. I slipped down into the covers and faced her side.

"Good night, wifey " I couldn't help it but to say so and there was no respond as I knew that she might have reached her lalaland by now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.4K 29
𝗔𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡 - Beautiful ✨🤍🪷🦢🌺 This is a collection of Desi Short Stories. The stories: 1. Dilkash ✨ [Complete] 2. Mukhtalif 🤍 [Complete] 3. I...
756K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
275K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
89.6K 6.3K 38
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...