Ruin The Friendship [ dreamwa...

By ethotlliot

Dreamwastaken x Reader. First-person. Contains mature scenes. "I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see C... More

1 | impulse
2 | surprise
3 | coincidentally
4 | it's you (s)
5 | overthinking
6 | distance
7 | put ur d on the phone
8 | daddy chill (s)
9 | technical difficulties
10 | f boy type beat
11 | god complex (s)
12 | all night
13 | and all morning, too
14 | friends
15 | during (s)
16 | stupid
18 | time
19 | two long weeks
20 | yes sir (s)
21 | two more long weeks
22 | hurry up and take it slow (s)
23 | close
24 | face to face
25 | one kiss (s)
26 | busted
27 | go ahead
28 | control (s)
29 | big miss steak
30 | wish u were here rn
31 | dumb sh!t (s)
32 | i'm Dré
33 | aggravated
34 | truth go brrrr
35 | coochie man (s)
36 | can't wait
37 | yep. rock.
38 | r u...
39 | mad? (s)
40 | wombo combo
41 | glassy eyed
42 | point of view
43 | your little helper (s)
44 | yoooooo! (s)
45 | deja vu (s)
baby it ain't nothing new

17 | love language (s)

72.1K 921 6.2K
By ethotlliot

This chapter contains adult content.

***

I thrum my fingers on Clay's dash, bored, sitting waiting for him to come out of the gas station.

Though, I was already bored before this.

I'm not sure why a two hour drive gets to me so bad, but, thankfully, there's only 30 minutes of it left. That's the only thing keeping me sane.

The rest of our morning was syrupy sweet, spent wrapped up in each other's arms, until we came to the conclusion that it was time to get going, no matter how much we both didn't want it. Clay's dropping me off and driving himself back today, a whopping four hours spent driving. That, I don't envy. Still, it makes my stomach flip that he's willing to do it for me.

I melt into a smile when I see Clay appear, walking out of the building. He holds up a tea for me, again, that I didn't ask for, shaking it in the air. I feel my heart thump in my chest at the act. It makes me melt the ways he shows me he cares.

And how much he cares.

I melt into my seat, entire body flushed with warmth. This dumbass just keeps worming his way deeper under my skin.

The door swings open, and Clay plops down into his seat, passing me the tea, cracking an energy drink for himself. I take it, holding it in my lap without opening it. I end up settled into my seat, just staring at his face, watching as he keeps moving, blissfully unaware of the staring contest I'm having with him.

He buckles and finally looks over, catching me. He melts into a smile. "What?" He asks, searching my face, cheesing.

I hold up the tea. "I just—" I shrug. "Thank you. Like really. I appreciate it."

Clay looks at me with a furrowed brow, lips twitching. "I mean— it's— it's— you're welcome. But it's just a tea." He says.

I grin and shake my head, then lay it on his shoulder. "No, it's not just a tea." I start, then turn to kiss his arm.

Clay shifts, pulling back, looking hesitant. "What are you on about?" He says, nervously laughing.

I roll my eyes, but let myself go serious. I lean forward, dropping my drink in the cupholder, then grab his hand, holding it with both of mine.

"It's the gesture." I say, voice breathy. "It's the fact that I don't have to say anything and I'm on your mind. Yeah, it's a stupid little tea, but you're saying a lot with it. You want me to be happy for nothing in return." I look at him, genuine, rubbing his hand with both of my thumbs.

I hear Clay's breath hitch, and see color start to flood his cheeks. He ducks his head, then barely meets my eyes. "I'd agree but... It's not for nothing." He starts, then grins like an idiot. "I get to see you smile."

I immediately split into one, overwhelmingly happy.

"That was repulsive." I say, still cheesing as I shake my head. He laughs in return.

I have to hide my embarrassment, burying my face in his shoulder. We fall into silence as Clay starts the car, and gets us back on the road, emotion thick in the air.

I keep playing with his hand, slotting our fingers together and mentally comparing how much bigger they are than mine.

I'm literally so soft for this man.

I look up at Clay's face, and he catches me, winking at me. I melt. I have to inhale, steadying myself. I keep staring at his face.

I realize I want to suck him off. I would like to fuck this man. One word: dreamy. Plays in my head.

"I—" I start, biting my lip, about to be stupid and speak my truth. Clay spares me a glance, blissfully unaware.

If his love language is gift giving, mine is acts of service. And I'm about to act some fucking service.

I drop Clay's hand then plant my own firmly on his inner thigh, rubbing with my thumb. I lean into his space, kissing his neck, then drag my lips across his skin.

Clay makes a small noise, shivering as my hand creeps closer to it's destination. "Baby, wh-what are you—" He says, cut with a moan as I make contact, palming him over his jeans.

I see both of his hands grip the wheel tight.

"I want to suck your dick. That okay?" I ask with a sigh, working his neck with my mouth.

Clay moans again, hips briefly rocking to press into my hand. "Y-yeah that's— yeah—" He moans and exhales as I attach to his neck, sucking a bruise. "Shit— yeah— please—" He says.

I pull back, smiling, then lay my head on Clay's shoulder. I watch as I carefully unbutton his jeans, then slowly unzip.

My hand is almost cautious as it slips into his boxers. He immediately moans as I make contact, stroking his quickly hardening cock inside of his pants.

"You make me so fucking happy." I say, squeezing his cock.

Clay just moans in response, melting in my hands. I press another kiss to his neck as I pull his cock out of his boxers, exposing it, and start stroking it.

I see his eyes dart down to look. He takes a shuddered inhale and I click my tongue. "Daddy. Eyes on the road." I chastise.

Clay grunts, clenching his hands and looking back up. I laugh at his immediate obedience, feeling powerful. I scrape my teeth against the skin of his neck where I've already bruised it, like a reminder. Finally I pull back, flipping my hair, and lower my head into his lap.

I hold his cock in my palm and lean in, just dragging my lips along the length. Clay immediately shudders.

"Fuck— this is— fuck— you're so hot." Clay barely says around a moan as I press feather light kisses along the length of his cock.

I have to laugh, small and brief, then open my mouth, swiping my tongue against the head of his cock.

Clay immediately moans, one hand dropping from the wheel, fumbling to gather and hold my hair out of my face for me. I look up and see him still staring out at the road, eyes half-lidded.

I can feel the tension, his overwhelming desire to look down and see me swallow him unmet.

Poor thing.

I finally get Clay into my mouth with a contented hum, wrapping my hand around around the base of his cock. He sucks in a sharp breath, hips twitching, trying to bury himself deeper as I hollow my cheeks.

I start to move, keeping tight around his cock, lathing against him with my tongue. I use my hand to spread my spit down his shaft, jerking off everything I can't quite get into my mouth.

Clay keeps being verbal, moaning and tensing his hand in my hair as I work toward making him feel as good as he makes me feel. The car is filled with the combined sound of me sloppily sucking him off, mixed with our moans.

Still, I'm surprised when he speaks.

"God. You're such a little fucking whore for me." Clay moans out, tensing his hand. My brain immediately stutters to a stop, a low moan escaping my throat.

Ah. I like that.

I like that a lot.

I whine, trying to move faster for him, eyes fluttering shut.

Clay moans, then lets out a low laugh, pulling my hair. "Yeah? You like that?" He asks.

I nod with his dick still in my mouth, nearly salivating with how much I want him down my throat. I realize he can't see me, and moan a "mhm" as well as I can.

Clay makes a pleased noise, loosening his grip until he's just petting my hair as I suck him off.

"I'm pissed I don't even get look at you. I'd love to see you— so fucking desperate to just choke on my cock." He says, then moans in tandem with me, rocking his hips against my mouth. It makes me nearly whimper. I like this Clay. This is an interesting Clay.

"Can't even make it a single day without my dick inside you, huh?" He asks, voice still low, the second he's collected himself.

This was supposed to be something just for him, but his words have me melting, submitting.

I relax, pushing myself until he's down my throat, full length of his cock in me. I swallow and he lets out a guttural moan.

"Holy— fuck." He bites out.

My eyes flutter, tears collecting in the corners as I move my tongue. Clay taps the back of my head.

"I'm— baby— I'm gonna fucking cum—" He warns.

I hum, only working my tongue harder. I want him to finish in my mouth.

Clay lets out a guttural moan at my unspoken invitation, hips lifting. There's only a second longer before his cock jerks. I feel his cum hit my throat and immediately swallow, then have to pull off.

The second I'm off I cough and breathe. I can feel Clay still petting my hair. I look up, seeing him hazily blink, going a solid 20 over.

"Slow down." I say with a small laugh. Clay swallows and nods, catching his breath, then does.

I wipe my mouth on the back of my arm, then lean in, putting Clay's cock away and redo'ing his fly.

There. I've acted upon my impulse.

Clay makes a noise, tugging me to come up and settle my head onto his chest. He pulls me close enough that he can kiss my forehead.

"God— baby." He starts. "You're such a good girl." He says, then moans again, blissed out.

I smile where I'm settled in his chest, relaxed and happy, knowing I did what I wanted. There's only about 10 minutes left of the drive, though, and that makes me sad. I wish I had just a little more time with him, however, we already discussed the fact that he needs to immediately leave as soon he drops me off, just because he has stuff to do once he gets home.

The rest of the drive is silent, Clay too cum-lax to do much speaking, and me too in my feelings to find something to say. It's still silent once we pull into my apartment's parking lot.

Clay pulls into a free spot, and parks. He immediately unbuckles and drops his hand down for his seat adjustment. He changes his seat to be all the way back, then pats his thigh.

"C'mere." He says.

I laugh, shaking my head, but unbuckle and climb over the center console into his lap. I barely have a chance to look up at him before he wraps his arms around my upper body, holding me in place to press a kiss to my cheek.

There's another moment of silence before Clay speaks, looking hesitant and oddly serious. "The plan still exclusivity?" He asks.

I nod. "Yessir."

He bites his lip, stifling a laugh. "Okay. Let's run this down. Next weekend you have to study... weekend after that I have that family thing. Then after that..." His brow furrows as he thinks.

I interject. "I have to work campus tours Sunday, and you have MCC Saturday."

Clay nods. "Right, right. We're free the weekend after though, right?" He asks.

I blink. "I mean... to the best of my knowledge I am. Are you sure you're free?"

"Yes ma'am." He says with a nod.

I start laughing at him for it.

Clay rolls his eyes and leans in, catching me for a kiss. I want to lean into it, but pull back, laughing again. He looks hurt.

I lift my hand to pat his shoulder. "Sorry— I— sorry— I just had your dick in my mouth." I say, feeling my face flush with heat.

Clay's brow furrows. "And?" He pauses for a second, "Lemme have my goodbye kiss, come on." He says, then leans in, meeting me for another.

This time I let myself melt, sighing into his mouth, eyes fluttering shut. We lock into the kiss for awhile, lips and tongues pressed and moving. There's an unspoken agreement to not break it, knowing the second we do it'll be time to go.

I kiss Clay until my lips are numb, surprised when he's first to pull out of it. Though, he stays close, pressing his face into my neck. I can feel his breath hot on my throat. I lift my hands to his hair, running my fingers through it, relaxing for a moment.

I don't want to be the bad guy, but my leg is in a weird position. "Okay." I start. I press a kiss to Clay's forehead then sit up. "Okay I'm gonna go." I say, soft.

Clay just nods, face settled into something alarmingly neutral. "See ya— not soon, I guess."

I roll my eyes, getting back into my seat as he readjusts his. I reach into the back and grab my bag before swinging my door open and getting out. Instead of closing it, I lean back down.

"Text me when you're home safe." I say, letting my voice go soft for a moment. Clay nods, lips twitching into a smile.

I pull back, and shut the door. Something about it feels... resolute, and emotions bottom out in my stomach. I walk toward my apartment, looking back to wave right before I go into the common area.

I'm... really happy. I should be really happy. We just had a great weekend, and we're making real progress on this... whatever we're doing. But...

I'm nervous. A month apart is a long time for anyone, especially something undefined and new. I'm getting in my head over this as I walk into my apartment.

It's empty, quiet, as I walk in. I'm a bit disappointed, knowing that being alone only gives me more of a chance to get into my feelings.

"Hello?" I call out, just to double-check.

I'm pleasantly surprised when I hear a noise come from Ellie's room, then her door swings open and she appears, yawning.

"You're back!" She says, excited, the second she can.

I grin and drop my bag, walking toward her. We slap together and wrap up in a hug, rocking back and forth.

"Did you miss me?" I coo, slapping her back.

Ellie laughs. "I missed your baking." I roll my eyes and slap her away, breaking the hug.

We meander back into the living room and slam down on the couch, kicking at each other.

"So how was your trip?" Ellie asks, once we've settled down enough.

I hum. "Uh. Good I think? I had a lot of fun, and Clay asked me to be exclusive. Still not dating."

Ellie raises her brows, clapping her hand to my shoulder. "What? That's big progress!" She says, then furrows her brow. "Why aren't you excited about it?"

I grimace. "We're too busy to see each other for a month. I'm nervous it's gonna fizzle." I say with a sigh.

Ellie nods. "Oh. Yeah. Just don't let it."

I snort. "Fucking, thanks. I'll do that."

"I'm just saying. Move into his dm's and set-up camp. You've been friends for a long-ass time— so— you can be cringe." She continues.

I consider that for a moment, then shrug. "That's true. How was your weekend?" I ask in return, wanting to get off the subject.

Ellie releases a devilish cackle. "I'm barely alive right now. I've been crossed pretty much all weekend."

I stare at her, blinking. "Sis..."

Ellie keeps giggling, until I laugh back. "We really said forget school, huh?" I say.

She immediately shouts. "AHT! Don't talk about all of that." I keep laughing at her. "I have five quizzes due tomorrow that I haven't even looked at..." She admits, and I nearly fold.

"I have an exam next Monday, and I haven't even looked at what's on it." I say.

We both stare at each other until Ellie breaks. "Wanna get drunk and do nothing with me?"

I grin and nod. "Yes. Absolutely."

***

I end up flopping into bed late, almost drunk but... not... quite.

I completely blew off everything I had to do, just to sit on the couch, and watch both Tom Holland and both Andrew Garfield Spiderman movies with Ellie and drink. A wise decision.

I finally check my phone, realizing I've been ignoring it the entire time since I got home.

Daddy Dream
3 New Messages

'just got home' 5:03 pm

1 Attachment
'B)' 7:24 pm

This picture is of Patches in sunglasses, how he got her to do that... I'll never know. Still, it makes me grin, loopy. I take a close up shot of my face from below my chin, flash on, looking like an idiot.

1 Attachment
'i miss herrrrr' 1:03 am

I'm surprised to get an immediate text back.

'and me?' 1:03 am

'i mis ur pp 😋' 1:04 am
'the rest of you... take it or leav it i huess' 1:04 am

'?????????' 1:04 am
'ur using me :(' 1:04 am

I giggle to myself sending my next text.

'yea gnow senh dick pic' 1:05 am
'😎😏💯🍆✨🌝🙈🐥' 1:05 am

'are you like ok' 1:05 am

I purse my lips. I've been caught.

'i havw in fact been known to peprhaps have been dienking' 1:05 am

'oh clay i have an 8am class EVERY DAY' 1:06 am
'i have to fix my sleep schedule for my 8am CLASS THAT I HAVE' 1:06 am

'🙈' 1:06 am
'yall hear sumn?' 1:06 am

I keep giggling to myself, then, feeling rambunctious, continue.

'i knwo what i DONT hear' 1:06 am
'the flash of ur camer as u take a send me a big fat dick pci' 1:07 am

It only takes Clay a split second to respond.

'im not replying to you anymore' 1:07 am
'go to bed' 1:07 am
'goodnight' 1:07 am

'🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺' 1:07 am
'nyoooo come back i pwomise ill be good' 1:07 am

I pout, but true to his word, Clay goes silent. Not tired quite yet I get on Twitter, just to blow time until I settle down enough to sleep. I smile, seeing Clay also tweeted out the picture of Patches, just a few minutes after sending it to me.

I go to the replies, smiling with my whole face. My expression is quickly wiped, replaced by surprise. Some of them are nice, on-topic, about Clay or about Patches. Some of them... are not.

'drop the whiny bitch'

'god that whores voice is soooo f ing annoying please never play with her again'

'this is literally so sad i cant believe this'

'im fine with you dating or whatever but what she did to bad was literally so disrespectful and disgusting'

My brow furrows in concern. These are about... me. Specifically about me being on stream. Emotion grows in the pit of my stomach, something like dread, disappointment.

I blink rapidly, and try to shake the feeling.

It's... comments on the internet. I was prepared to deal with this, I knew it would happen. The fuzz of alcohol combined with my hormonal state makes it hard to get a handle on my emotions.

I need an outlet.

My spam account is pretty much just my college friends, Clay doesn't even follow it.

'ur in his dm's, he's in my guts 🤪'

Send tweet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.7K 48
! warning ! contains mature content! (smut, use of alcohol, ...) "You don't remember, do you?" "Remember what?" Clay chuckles. "The reason, why I th...
52K 488 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3
90.1K 2.4K 17
As your originally small YouTube channel begins to grow, you slowly start to befriend popular YouTubers. But the one that sticks out the most is a fr...
172K 1.4K 50
I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see Clay lately. Probably due to YouTube and Twitch and everything else. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for his...