Ruin The Friendship [ dreamwa...

By ethotlliot

Dreamwastaken x Reader. First-person. Contains mature scenes. "I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see C... More

1 | impulse
2 | surprise
3 | coincidentally
4 | it's you (s)
5 | overthinking
6 | distance
7 | put ur d on the phone
8 | daddy chill (s)
9 | technical difficulties
10 | f boy type beat
11 | god complex (s)
12 | all night
13 | and all morning, too
14 | friends
15 | during (s)
17 | love language (s)
18 | time
19 | two long weeks
20 | yes sir (s)
21 | two more long weeks
22 | hurry up and take it slow (s)
23 | close
24 | face to face
25 | one kiss (s)
26 | busted
27 | go ahead
28 | control (s)
29 | big miss steak
30 | wish u were here rn
31 | dumb sh!t (s)
32 | i'm Dré
33 | aggravated
34 | truth go brrrr
35 | coochie man (s)
36 | can't wait
37 | yep. rock.
38 | r u...
39 | mad? (s)
40 | wombo combo
41 | glassy eyed
42 | point of view
43 | your little helper (s)
44 | yoooooo! (s)
45 | deja vu (s)
baby it ain't nothing new

16 | stupid

63.6K 974 3.9K
By ethotlliot

I sigh, then press my hands to Clay's shoulders, legs already half-asleep.

"I gotta get up." I say with a groan.

Clay just barely nods, eyes fluttering open before he slightly sits up to help me lift. He gropes my ass one more time before shifting his hands to my hips, to give me support.

I pull off of him with a sighed moan, feeling his now soft cock slip out of me.

I swallow nervously as I try to swing to my feet. I immediately get a head rush. That, in combination with my legs already being weak from getting pounded, makes me crumple right back down. I yelp, and catch myself, leaning into Clay's hold, one hand planted on his shoulder. He laughs, watching my struggle, still blissed out.

I notice his eyes drop, then follow with my own.

Ah.

I see his cum leaking out of me, drooling down my inner thighs. I laugh, while Clay continues to stare, despite being caught.

"You like the view?" I ask, teasing him.

Clay splits into another grin, still not looking away. His hands tense, and he pulls me close enough that he can kiss my stomach. Then, he does.

I squirm nervously, feeling his mouth drag across my skin.

"You're my little cream-filled donu—" I don't let him finish speaking, smacking the back of his head.

Still, it makes me laugh, and he laughs too.

"Shut up and die." I say with a groan, but hug his head, petting his hair and holding him tight for just a moment.

Eventually I realize how gross I feel, despite the fuzz in my brain causing me to lose focus. I lean down and press a kiss to the top of his head before letting go and stepping back.

I get to the bathroom before I process that I've been walking. Ah... shit. I blink the fuzz away, smacking my lips, and get in the shower, again, despite the fact that I showered a few hours ago. I just want the sweat and everything else... off.

Clay must hear the water running, because he suddenly appears, slipping into the shower with me. The second he's in he grabs me.

"Hi." I say with a giggle, getting pulled into his chest.

He makes a happy noise, then buries his face in my neck, pressing an open mouthed kiss to the skin there, staying otherwise silent.

Despite Clay's general handsy-ness, there's no intent to push it further. I finish showering first, and leave him to go get dressed. I put on the exact same shirt I had on earlier, but opt for soft pajama shorts.

I meander back upstairs to Clay's room and lay down. The second I dont have an immediate task my brain empties. I briefly think to get on my phone, but decide I don't care enough to do that. I just relax, taking a breather.

I'm staring at a wall, watching the highlight reel inside my head of Clay railing me on his couch 15 minutes ago, when my phone buzzes. It takes me a second, but I manage to lift and check it.

George
1 Attachment
'this ur man?' 10:56 pm

The attachment is a screenshot of Clay's dm's with George, the most recent message being two texts Clay just sent, a picture of his face superimposed on his Minecraft skin, then a text that just says: 'piss slinger on the loose'.

I have to close my eyes. What a dumbass.

'..................huh? i don't know him' 10:57 pm
'not me'
'wrong bitch'

There's a few moments before George texts again, another screenshot of their dm's. This time, Clay's first text is '😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈' then, 'try to run and hide' repeated over and over.

1 Attachment
'if ur still with mr piss slinger can u ask him to stop 🤪' 10:58 pm

I actually laugh, and swing back up to standing, shaking my head. I'm pleasantly floaty, but Clay must be... zooted if this is how he's acting. Before I can go find him, Clay appears in the doorway and comes into his room, towel slung around his waist. He starts digging for clothes.

"George is begging me to ask you to stop, piss man." I say, flopping right back down into bed with a laugh.

Clay makes a noise. "He texted you that? Betrayal."

He hops into sweatshorts, no underwear. I smile.

"We're matching! No underwear!" I say, not really thinking about how stupid it is until it's out of my mouth.

Clay turns to stare at me, brow furrowed. "You good?" He asks, expression twisting into one of amusement.

I sigh, rolling myself up in a blanket. "No." I think for a moment. "What do you wanna do with the rest of tonight?" I ask. "Minecraft?"

Clay hesitates, staring at me. "Actually, the boys are playing Among Us, and I was thinking of hopping on... wondered if you wanted to join?" He pauses for a moment. "Full disclosure, I won't be streaming but... some of them are." He follows.

I lift my brows. I'd rather do something with just me and him but... I don't want to miss the chance to see him trying to big brain while gone like this.

So, I waffle.

Clay's asked me to come on the server or be on stream before, but it's always been the same answer: no. At first I was busy, then I felt too shy, and now... it's just nerve wracking. His platform is massive. There will be people who hate my existence and personality... and there's nothing I can do about it.

Still, I'm a lot more comfortable with Clay now. I've always known he'd have my back, that's just how he is... but now...

I must take too long to respond, because he keeps going.

"I— I know you don't really wanna be on stream like that but promise they're all super super nice and—"

I interrupt him. "Clay, stop." He does, mouth snapping shut.

I smile, softening the mood. "Yeah. That sounds fun. I'd love to join. Can you text your friends really quick, double-check if it's chill?"

Clay's face just... melts. "They'll be fine— really?" He asks, all smiles.

I roll my eyes and nod, warming at how excited he seems about it. "Yeah. I mean I'm going to be awkward but... it sounds fun." I say, feeling my face heat.

Clay exhales, like he was holding a breath, and quickly approaches, flopping on top of me. I yelp, slapping at him, as he wraps me up and peppers my face with kisses. I giggle the whole time.

"Get— get off me freak—" I tease, still slapping at him.

He laughs, but pulls back. "You want me to go get your laptop for you? I can set you up on my desk and we can figure out the mic and—"

I shake my head. "I'm just gonna play on my phone in your lap." I grin, knowing it's stupid.

Clay blinks, lifting his brows. "Then I'm going to kill you first. You'll see my screen."

I pout for a second, then speak under my breath. "Piss slinger says what?"

"What?" He asks, mouth parted, brow furrowed.

I grin wildly. "PISS SLINGER SAYS WHAT?"

Clay grimaces. "I'm— I'm simply killing George."

I laugh, lifting my hands to his shoulders and tugging, feeling bad. "I'm sorry— I'm sorry— I'll stop."

I tug Clay down for a kiss as a consolation prize, and he melts into it on top of me. I realize I might have him... a little pussy whipped. There could be some truth to what Ellie was talking about. Maybe he's in as deep as me.

That's... overwhelming.

Before I can get into my head, Clay pulls out of the kiss and speaks. "Really though, thank you. I promise they'll be nice."

I relax, taking my own turn to melt. "I know, daddy." I say, smiling.

Clay splits into a wry grin, shaking his head. "They'll be nice to you, but I won't anymore. Not after that."

I yelp as he immediately comes back down on me, attaching his mouth to my neck. I laugh, squirming under him and gripping onto his shoulders. I get another bruise for my trouble-making, before Clay's up and off, lumbering over to his computer, idly itching his stomach.

I happy wiggle, then follow him up, plopping down in his lap and he connects in. I zone out as he says hello, and gets the room code. He shoots out a quick warning dm that he has a friend on mic with him. The messages from his group are quick, they all spam 'friend 👀', and nothing else.

Still, once we hop on VC, they don't mention it. I stay relatively quiet, naming myself 'The Slinger' and hopping into the lobby. I choose yellow, with the toilet paper hat.

Clay immediately sighs the second he sees me. "You think you're so funny." He chastises.

We're both... a little stupid normally, even worse when impaired the way we are. The first game starts, I'm imposter with Sapnap. I angle my phone just right, and play carefully. Sap, on the other hand, immediately misplays. He gets called out first kill and ejected. I have to stifle my laughter.

The next round, Clay's muted, talking out loud. "So it's definitely Schlatt. It's either Schlatt or he's stupid. It's Schlatt and he's stupid." He says.

I cut lights and wait, realizing it's just me and him together. He realizes it too as the lights come on. He's playing poorly himself, given that he's... not all there.

He smiles, loopy. "Kiss me! Kiss my character!"

"Okay!" I say, giggling, then we mash our characters together, making wet kissing noises. I'm hovering my finger on the map.

Clay giggles back, then moves to leave. "Let's just stack for the game, easy dub." He says.

I melt into a smile. I lock the doors to electrical right in his face. He immediately punches his desk as I kill him, and I lose myself laughing.

I self-report.

"Where?" Immediately comes from VC.

I catch my breath, leaning into the mic. Clay taps his key bind for me, then leans back, fuming.

"Can you hear me?" I ask first. I'm responded to with a chorus of 'yeah's'.

"Okay good! Um..." I realize I'm very outnumbered, 1v5 at this point. I decide to make the best play I can. I smurf.

"Sorry, I'm new to this game... I found Dream... like... south. In the south room?" I say, playing dumb. Clay immediately makes a noise of disgust.

They talk me through it until we determine someone vented in and out, then pass to the next round. I have an amazing round this time. I vent kill two, then emergency button with four.

"I think it's Schlatt, I heard Dream sus him before he died." I say.

I get trust using Clay, and we vote him off. Just three left, nearly automatic win. I call reactor, and we run as a group. I could kill now and end it, but I feel like having fun.

I follow Bad and Skeppy in, and immediately jump into the vents right in front of Bad, then back out, then in, then out. I'm nothing if not toxic. I wait another second to see him panic, then kill him.

I immediately happy wiggle, and lean in, shouting into the mic as the results come in.

"ROLLED."

I listen and watch with raised brows, giggling to myself as the VC erupts.

Sapnap is loud, swinging in with a "YOOOOOOO!"

Clay screams over us.

"ACTUAL TRASH. ACTUALLY CARRIED. HOW DID YOU MESS THAT UP YOU ABSOLUTE FILTH. DIRT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE YOU—"

I interrupt him, leaning in to the mic. "EZ Clap, SoftNip." Clay punches his desk again, still yelling.

I cackle, gently slapping Clay's chest. "Dream's tilted over one round I can't—" I wheeze out, leaning toward the mic.

We all share a laugh as Clay and Sap shout at each other. I'm glad I got the win, feeling like it's helping me brush off my concern regarding being a total flop at this. Even if I lose for the rest of the night... that was fun enough.

The next round Clay is imposter.

"Your seconds are numbered." Clay says low.

Oops... he might actually be a little annoyed. True to his word, Clay corners and kills me, then big brains out of it. I groan.

"Happy now?" I grumble, looking up to see the pleased smile on his face. I roll my eyes, finish my tasks, then get bored.

I decide I need to readjust so I don't see his screen, otherwise I'll get killed instantly every time he's imposter. I get out of his lap and go toward his bed, grab a pillow and blanket, and throw them onto the floor under his desk, and settle in down there.

Clay laughs at my setup, stepping on my stomach. "Is this you pouting?" He asks.

I groan, slapping at his leg. "No I just don't want to see your screen anymore. Will the mic still pick me up down here?" I ask.

Clay grunts, suddenly focusing on the game. "Uh— I guess we'll find out."

I wait it out. I roll my eyes when Clay wins.

The second we're back in lobby I speak. "Can y'all still hear me?" I ask.

I get some 'yeah's, then George follows with a question. "Yeah but you're a little muffled, are you guys still together?"

Before I can reply Clay laughs, and responds for me. "Yeah, she's just under my desk now." He says.

I close my eyes, face immediately flush hot with embarrassment. I know he's loopy and not thinking but that statement was...

"Wait that's not—" He starts again but it's too late.

The VC erupts into shouting and laughter as Clay sighs and shakes his head. Once the raucous has died down, Clay speaks.

"Oh, come on. She's literally just sitting down there so she doesn't see my screen you freaks." He says with a chuckle, voice low.

I finally start to laugh, slapping at his leg. "You can't even be mad. You walked into that."

After that, things are much more relaxed, the silence around the circumstance of me... being here, and being with Clay, broken.

We play until late, until I can't keep up anymore. I feel bad, but I have morning classes all week, and I need to work on my sleep schedule before it's irreparable. Plus... tomorrow is my last little chunk of time with Clay before we split for a month, I'd rather sleep and spend it under him, rather than under his desk.

I lift a hand to Clay's shirt, and signal him to mute. Once he does, I speak. "I think I'm done. I'm sleepy..." I say with a yawn.

Clay stares down at me, brow furrowed. "It's like... it's only 3am." He says.

I blink at him. "Only."

He opens his mouth before he can think. "Boo, we hate your pussy." He says.

I knit my brows, but laugh. "Maybe it's time for you to go to bed too, dear." I say.

I plant both hands on his thighs and lift to standing, stretching out. He taps his keyboard and starts speaking as I circle around until I'm behind him.

"I'm out for tonight, I'm tired." He says. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and relax.

I smile and lean in, until my face is next to his. "Ni-ni everybody!" I say, loopy, tired, happy that Clay listened to me.

Before we can dip, Sapnap gets in a stab. "Yeah, I bet you're real tired. I'd be tired too." He says, giggling.

I bite my lip, stifling a laugh. Clay doesn't even bother, just fully laughs, then hangs up without another word. He sits there for a moment longer, clicking around and sending a few messages. I zone out, dragging my fingers along his skin, up his neck, to his jaw. I play with his stubble, lightly scratching his face.

Clay lets out a pleased noise, and sleeps his computer, then settles in, tilting his head up to look at me with half-lidded eyes. I grin and lean in, planting my mouth on his forehead and petting his jaw.

We stay like that for just a moment, before I pull back, exiting with a kiss to Clay's forehead. His expression melts into bliss, and his hands dart up to tug me back down.

I laugh. "More? You want more?"

Clay closes his eyes and nods. I feel myself warm, and decide to go in for the real kiss. I tilt his head back further, and lean in until I can meet his lips. He's surprised for a moment, but melts into it with a soft sigh that I return.

I kiss him for only a moment longer, before I pull back and rest on his forehead again, still petting his stubble.

"You gonna shave this?" I ask, voice soft.

He hums. "Nah. I think I'll grow it out."

"Okay. Feral." I say in response, then finally pull back, immediately flopping into his bed.

Clay stretches, making a noise guttural noise that has me laughing, then swings to his feet. I make grabby hands, wiggling in the bed. He shakes his head, then comes down on me.

I settle in under him, threading my fingers through his hair, contented, relaxed.

***

I wake up early in the morning, earlier than I should be up, feeling sick, and stumble off the bathroom. The second I get in, I realize why. My period. I groan.

Great fucking timing mother nature. I laugh, at the hilarity of it all.

I drag my ass to my bag, fix it, and get back into bed in new shorts, pouting. Clay immediately makes a noise, dragging me into his arms as I try to slap him off. He keeps grabbing, laughing and holding me tight. I want to laugh and melt into it but... I'm upset.

I whine, pushing him hard.

Clay pulls back as though burned. "Woah— what? Everything okay?" He asks immediately.

I pout, letting myself relax, feeling bad I freaked him out. "No. Fuck today. My period showed up. I knew it was close but God. It couldn't wait a day?" I sigh, and keep pouting, whining again.

Clay shushes me, bundling me up in his arms, soothing his hands down my back. "That sucks." He says, and I huff a small laugh at that.

"Yeah. It sucks." I bury my face in his chest. "I'm sorry." I mumble into his skin.

He pulls back, face scrunched up. "Sorry? For what?"

I sigh. "It's just so stupid. No sex before one month apart." I say with a pout. "Cucked by my own body."

Clay laughs and shakes his head. "Nothing to be sorry about." He kisses my forehead. "I'm equally happy just to spend time with you."

Oh?

My stomach immediately flutters. The more time I spend with him the more I realize Ellie might really be right. Maybe... maybe, we're both in deep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...
70.2K 1.1K 19
George goes missing some day, no one knows where he's gone, no trail of clues. he was soon reported as missing. there's only 3 people who know the tr...
605K 11.8K 16
dream x reader!! enemies? or more than friends? there's smut🙄 AYO #1 IN MINECRAFT HOLY SHIT #1 in dreamwastaken #3 in dreamwastakenxreader #11 in...
172K 1.4K 50
I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see Clay lately. Probably due to YouTube and Twitch and everything else. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for his...