Savior 🔞

By sd_luvs_bangtan

HER I feel really tired... Like the world has drained me of everything I ever had. Love is never something I'... More

Author's Note *
°1 *
°2 *
°3 *
°4 *
°5 *
°6 *
°7 *
°8 *
°9 *
°10 *
°11 *
°12 *
°13 *
°14 *
°15 *
°16 *
°17 *
°18 *
°19 *
°20 *
°21*
°22 *
°23 *
°24 *
°25 *
°26 *
°27 *
°28 *
°29 *
°30 *
°31 *
°32 *
IMPORTANT- Author's Note
°33 *
°34 *
°35 *
°37 *
°38 *
°39 *
°40
°41
°42
°43
°44
°45
°46
°47
°48
°49
°50

°36 *

401 15 0
By sd_luvs_bangtan

Aera

The memories are jumbled up... The day the men came and freed me from the prison I'd been trapped in for months, I cried in relief. The gun shots were scary, but when the door burst open I wasn't afraid anymore seeing the new faces because I saw Min Yoongi with them. I hugged him in happiness that a familiar face was there.

Something bothered me though... I thought I'd seen him before I was taken. He says that I must be confused... I don't think too hard about it though. The police questioned me about the men who held me, and what they did. I don't want to remember, but I tell them anyway. Who the men were, I can't say... They always wore masks, and even though they sounded familiar, I don't know who they were.

I tell the police all the torturous things they did, and they wrote it all down. The thing they're confused by, and I can't explain, is why I have no scars or bruises. I can't explain it, but I'm not making it up. I can tell they think I'm crazy, and that noone actually harmed me. The brutality I endured couldn't be in my head... Right?

I'm sitting in the therapist's office listening to him drone on about how it's impossible to have implanted memories... I've basically tuned him out, and when the session ends he tells me he'll see me next week. My Father insists I come here, but I don't want to anymore. This guy is like everyone else... He thinks I made everything up. The only person who believes me is my mother. Not Mrs. Kang, but my real mother. I went to visit her the other day for the first time ever. Lee Ha-eun... She's in prison because of Jungkook's 'true love'... One more reason to hate that bitch.

Flashback

"Who are you?" The woman in the gray prison jumpsuit asks me.

"I'm your daughter, Kang Aera."

Her eyes go wide and a grin forms on her pale face. I smile back at her and wish the glass wasn't seperating us. She's the missing piece in my life that I never knew about, and I'm so angry at my father for keeping me away from her.

"You're even more beautiful than I imagined. What brings you to this depressing place my daughter?"

"I didn't know you existed... I was always told that father's wife is my mother. I learned the truth recently when I was kidnapped. They told me about you, and my half sister."

"I don't want to talk about that trash. She's weak and the reason I'm here..."

"I'm sorry mother... I won't mention her again. I hate her also, so it's no loss."

"You know her?"

"I'm married to Jeon Jungkook... A business marriage that took place after she faked her death. But she's back now, and he has cast me aside."

I see a strange twinkle in her eyes, and I wonder what is going through her mind. I don't have to wait long though because she despises the girl more than I ever could. She places her hand on the glass suddenly, almost smacking it.

"You can't let her win... She deserves nothing! Do you love your husband?"

I nod at her and she is smiling at me.

"I want you to go see my husband. Lee Ju-won... Tell him I sent you and explain that bitch is stealing your husband. He'll help you... You won't have to fear anything from her. If your husband won't listen, Ju-won will take care of her... She'll never be able to bother your marriage again."

We spent the rest of the hour talking about my kidnapping. I told her about how my memories confused me, and the dumb therapist I have to see. She gave me advice, and some medicines to take that will help me recover, or clarify, my memory. I left that visit feeling light and accepted for the first time.

~~~~~~

I haven't seen Jungkook is 2 days. I'm getting pissed to be honest. I warned him, and I still bet he's with that slut. I walk into the house, and see that he's not here. I walk to his bedroom, taking my clothes off and getting in the shower. I use his body wash and shampoo to surround myself with his scent. I've missed him... After I'm finished I go to his closet and open it. My blood boils seeing all of her clothes in there. I rip everything off the hangers, and throw it into a corner.

I grab one of Jungkook's hoodies and a pair of new boxers. After I'm comfortable, I sit on the bed and wait for him to come home. I understand he felt pressured the other day, so tonight I'm going to make sure he's comfortable before we make love. I send a couple texts to the people Lee Ju-won hired to help me deal with Sophia. They will also take Olivia from him, although I don't want her hurt. I care about her, and know he'll never forgive me if something happens to her. He'll get over that bitch though. She left him already, and hopefully we've seen the last of her after he kicked her out.

The reply from Jackson says that Sophia hasnt been to class in a couple days. She's probably somewhere crying her heart out. Poor poor baby... The door opens and Jungkook walks in with a scowl on his face. "Welcome home hubby!"

"What are you doing here Aera? I did what you want, but it doesn't change anything between you and me. Leave."

"No. The thing is... You DIDN'T do what I want. You couldn't get it up my husband. But we'll change that tonight." I throw the pack of little blue pills at him and he catches them.

"I'm not taking these. You're nuts."

"Take one Jungkook. Unless you want something bad to happen, you'll do it. Take one and climb in this bed before I make the call." I hold my phone up in a warning, but he doesn't seem to care.

"I'm tired of your threats Aera. Olivia is safe with my parents outside the city. There are guards around her, and you won't get to her."

"What about your little slut then? I can take her out of this world with one call."

"Why bother? I kicked her out. I told her I don't love her and she believed me. She is already living with Taehyung hyung. You won... But you didn't win me. I am divorcing you. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life, then let you touch me. So... GET OUT!!"

My eyes widen, but I'm not giving up that easily.

"So you don't care if she's dead?"

I see his eyes twitch, so I know he does. But he ignores my question anyway. I watch as he goes into his closet and begins packing a bag.

"Where do you think you're going? You are really trying my patience Jungkook."

"Too fucking bad Aera... I don't love you, and I never will. Any affection I ever had for you is dead with what you've done. If you're staying here, I'm not. You decide."

He's looking at me with blazing eyes, and I feel myself tremble. He looks like he could murder me and not feel even the smallest bit sorry for it. I climb off the bed and walk to him, putting my hand on his arm. He grabs my wrist twisting it so violently I hear it crack. Screaming, I try to pull my arm back, but he doesn't budge. He just broke my fucking wrist, and he's twisting it more.

"Listen good Aera... I want you out of my life. You can go the easy way, or the hard way."

"You b-broke i-t!!" I'm crying in pain and he doesn't even care.

"I'll break more than your fucking arm if you don't get the hell away from me!"

He pushes me back and I slam into the wall, hitting my head so hard I see stars. He grips my broken wrist again and drags me down the stairs, while I'm screaming in pain. When we get to the living room he throws me onto the floor. I cower away from him when he paces towards me angrily. I scream and back away, scared for the first time of this normally gentle man.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and drags me towards him. "I hate you Aera... I will NEVER love you. Get that through your thick skull! I want you gone, and if I have to kill you, I will."

My scalp is burning and I feel like I'm going to pass out. Suddenly a voice from the kitchen gives me some hope.

"Jungkook-ah... Don't kill her."

"She threatened my daughter Hyung! She sent a woman with a gun to stalk Olivia and my mother..."

I look at Jin with pleading eyes, and my hopes are dashed.

"You didn't let me finish Kook... I was going to say 'don't kill her HERE'... It'll be hell to clean up."

Jin walks back into the kitchen, leaving me with this psycho. I start begging him to leave my hair, but he doesn't listen. I feel his hand across my cheek and I whimper. He slaps me harder, and I swear my teeth rattle in my mouth.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Life!"

I'm tossed across the floor and hit my face in the dining room chair. I taste my own blood, but feel myself being lifted off the floor. My jacket and purse are shoved into my good arm while he's dragging me to the door. My shoes are added to the small pile of belongings, and he opens the door, pushing me through it.

"Don't ever show your face to me again. Sign the divorce papers when you get them, and I'll let you live. Do anything else, go near my daughter, or Sophia, and I'll kill you. I would gladly spend the rest of my life in jail to be away from a manipulative bitch like you."

The door slamming in my face knocks me back. I catch myself before falling down the stairs. The tears from pain, humiliation, and anger flood down my face as I limp to my car.

You'll regret this Jungkook

-

Yoongi

I heard from my men watching Aera that she went to see Lee Ha-eun. They'd been following her in case she started to remember things. I know she is seeing a therapist, but we have him where we want him, so he'll continue to tell her what we need him to. I'm nervous about whatever she discussed with Ha-eun.

I heard that she went to Jungkook's house, but was later seen leaving. The man says she seems to be hurt. I laughed at that. Seems like our Jungkookie is finally fed up with her. The other night, so many of us were surprised by what Sophia did to herself. I still don't know what happened to cause her to try and take her own life... Especially now that she's pregnant.

I tried to speak with Namjoon, but he said that he couldn't tell me... It's frustrating me, so I'm on my way to visit her. Hobi says he'll meet me there because he's really worried about her too. He was excited about being her private duty nurse for the pregnancy, and they had a whole plan how she would tell Jungkook... But it all changed and we don't know why.

As I get out of my car in the parking garage, I see Hobi approaching. We share a hug and a sweet kiss before heading in to visit. Holding Hobi's hand we wait for the elevator, both in our own thoughts.

"Do we know if she lost the baby, Yoongi?" The nervous question is asked quietly, and I squeeze his hand in comfort.

"I haven't heard. Namjoon couldn't say... Privacy and all. I hope not..."

"I just don't understand... She was so happy... What happened? And then Taehyung trying to kill Jungkook... It's too much."

"I'm sure whatever happened, they'll figure it out. I am worried it has something to do with Aera meeting Ha-eun."

"I've never wished someone harm before Yoongi... But I wouldn't cry if Lee Ha-eun was killed... Painfully..."

"You're not the only one babe."

He smiles and blushes sightly at the name I called him which makes me chuckle at his cuteness. We approach her room and see a sad looking Taehyung sitting on the bench outside.

"Hey Tae. What's wrong? Did something happen to Sophia?"

"Oh, Hyungs... No. I'm waiting for Namjoon hyung to finish his exam. She seemed alright a little while ago though."

"Why do you look so upset?" I ask him, but he just shakes his head at me. Taehyung is someone that feels everything very deeply, but never tells anyone when he's really down. I know he won't share with me, so I drop it for now.

"How long has Namjoon been in there?" Hobi asks. Taehyung looks at his phone and lifts his head towards Hobi.

"About an hour... That's long... I hope it's all ok..." Taehyung seems lost in his thoughts, and stands from the bench. "I'm going to get something to drink, do you guys want anything?"

"No thank you Tae. We'll wait here for now." Hobi and I watch his slumped shoulders as he walks away and just look at each other.

"He seems really broken about something. I wonder what happened... Maybe that he's fighting with Jungkook?"

"Maybe... But I think it's more likely to be about Sophia... He has a crush on her Hobi... Did you not know?"

"No! How did I miss that?"

I laugh at his naivety, but just nod to him that it's true. We sit and wait until the door finally opens and Namjoon comes out.

"Hey guys. Have you been waiting long?"

I see Hobi jump up and hug his friend, and they begin talking about what's happening with Sophia. I listen, but zone out some when they start using a bunch of medical terms.

"Hyung?" I snap my head to Namjoon, and he laughs. "Where were you just now?"

"Ah... Nowhere really... You guys were talking medical, so I took a nap with my eyes open." This brings laughter from the 2 men standing in front of me.

"You guys can go see her if you want."

"Hobi, you go. I want to speak to Namjoon for a minute."

After Hobi enters the hospital room, I question Namjoon about Taehyung. He answers me reluctantly that Tae may have confessed to Sophia, but then Jungkook showed up... That explains the sad, mopey man we met when we arrived. Namjoon and I talked a little about Sophia's mental state, and he's concerned for her. He says that she seems to be "better" but if something happens again with Jungkook, he can't guarantee she'll not try to hurt herself again.

"What happened that made her do that to begin with? Do you know Joon?" He looks sad, but nods his head. "For some reason Jungkook told her he didn't love her anymore, and was in bed with Aera when she got home that night."

I know my eyebrows have disappeared into my hairline when he tells me this... No way Jungkook meant anything he said to her... And I knew that bitch Aera was up to something. She spent a couple hours with her psycho mother, and I'm sure Ha-eun gave her ideas. Namjoon gets a page to the ER, and I sit thinking about what she must have done to get Jungkook to break Sophia's heart.

You'll pay for this Aera

-

Sophia

I'm so relieved that I've cleared things up with Jungkook... But, there is a part of me that still feels like it won't last. The guilt I feel for being rash and hurting myself is very real. When Olivia came into my room the other night, I felt like the worst mother. How could I forget that this angel needs a strong mother?

-

Flashback

"Eomma... Are you sleeping?" I hear the quiet voice of my daughter. I can't stop the smile that makes it's way onto my face. I open my eyes and see her standing next to my bed, fidgeting her fingers and looking anxious.

"No, I'm not sleeping baby. I was just resting." I watch as she stands awkwardly next to the bed, not knowing what to do. "Come here Olivia... You can sit up here if you want." I tell her as I pat the bed next to me.

As she climbs onto the bed, I see her eyes looking at the bandages on my face and wrists. The immense guilt overwhelms me, and a tear slides down my face. I wipe it away quickly and paste a smile on for my beautiful daughter.

"Eomma... Can I ask you something?" I nod, but hold my breath because I know what she's about to question.

"I heard Halmoni and Harboji say that you tried to suicide... What does that mean?"

I look at her, and try to find the words that might help her understand. I feel like there is nothing I could tell her that will help, but I'm going to give it a shot.

"Eomma got very sad... More than sad actually... I felt like I was unlovable, and that I was a burden to everyone..."

"You're not Eomma!" I see that she's passionate in her belief, and I take her hand before continuing.

"Sometimes when people get depressed, like I was that day... A voice inside them tells them things that maybe aren't true... I'm sorry that I did those things, and I'm grateful that Uncle Tae saved me... But that moment, I listened to the voice telling me awful things... I promise to try not to do it again."

My daughter hugs me tight and cries. I try to calm her and tell her that I'm sorry. I hold her to me, rubbing her back and promise that I'll never do this again, no matter what happens. After a while, I feel her calm down and realize she's fallen asleep. I let my own tears of regret fall now. She doesn't deserve a mother who's weak when things get tough.

I'll do better from now on Olivia. I'll be an Eomma you can be proud of.

~~~~~~

-

Namjoon

When I arrive in the ER, I find Aera. Her wrist is splinted, and she's waiting to be taken to x-ray. I noticed her cheeks are red, almost bruised, and her lip is split. I approach with her chart in my hand, reading that she claimed her husband beat her. This bitch...

"Aera... They should be coming to bring you to get the pictures of your wrist soon. Are you having any other pain?"

Her eyes meet mine, and the muscles in her jaw flex while she grits her teeth. I wait for her to speak, but she just continues to glare at me. I'm about to leave her alone when she finally opens her mouth.

"My head hurts... Probably from the way your friend almost ripped my hair out while he smacked me around..."

I don't even know what came over me at that moment, but I grabbed her injured wrist and leaned very close to her. "you might want to shut your fucking mouth aera... after the way you threatened his daughter, and the woman he loves, with killing them... i would have probably done worse."

I feel her breathing increase, and hear her whimper at the way I'm holding her wrist. As I back away, I'm satisfied with the look of fear in her eyes, and I offer her my biggest dimple smile. I pat her head, which I know probably hurt because she flinches.

"Remember something Aera... Jungkook has many friends. We don't like seeing him hurt..."

She glares at me while I walk to the nurse's station and tell them to bring her a couple more pain relievers. A few minutes later, when the police arrive, she looks at me and refuses to press charges against Jungkook. She tells the officers that it was a misunderstanding. They leave pissed off at the waste of their time, and I know she won't be able to call again without sounding like a nut.

-

Jungkook

Hanging up with my father today, I had a new level of anger towards Aera. She has started visiting her psycho mother, and had actually going to Lee Ju-won to get help to 'win me back' from Sophia. Basically this means he's the one behind the people who were following my family and Sophia. When I got home and found her in my bed, I lost my mind. I tried to control it, but when she threw those stupid blue pills at me...

I didn't mean to break her arm, but I can't say I'm sorry. If she hadn't been acting like the complete psycho offspring of Ha-eun, I might have tried talking to her. My Father told be that Kang Daeshim had basically disowned her since she went to Lee Ju-won for help. He's not even trying to find out who held her captive anymore. He promised my father that he'll make sure our divorce is settled swiftly, and my father agreed to not cut business ties with him if that happens.

Somehow, even though Kang Daeshim was the man who almost beat my father to death, they've come to an understanding. They've known each other for long, so I guess it's not surprising. Anything can be forgiven if a relationship is long enough, or strong enough. That's what brings me to the door of one of my best friends. Someone who has always been there for me, and is now, not speaking to me. The man who delivered one of the harshest poundings I've ever had.

After wiping my sweaty palms on my pants and taking some calming breaths, I ring the doorbell. Waiting, I'm nervous because he may decide he didn't get enough the other day and just start hitting again. When he finally opens the door, he looks awful. Dark circles under his red rimmed eyes, and the same clothes I last saw him in. I recognize too well the look of a broken heart, and I wish I could help.

"Hey... Can we talk?" My voice is soft and as gentle as I can make it. I want to fix our issue, and I'm hopeful that our years of friendship will mean as much to him as they do me.

"I guess..." He walks away, leaving the door open, and I know this won't be easy. I walk into the home, and close the door. After I take my shoes off, I head in to find Taehyung sitting on the couch with a glass of an amber colored liquid. I raise an eyebrow because I know Tae doesn't like hard liquor.

"You want some?" He raises his glass up, but I shake my head. I don't think if we both drink this will end well.

"Taehyung... I'm sorry."

I hear him scoff and he gulps from his glass. I watch him grimace, but he doesn't seem to want to give up on his drink.

"Why are you sorry? Are you sorry because you always get what you want? Are you sorry for breaking the heart of the girl you claim to love? Or are you sorry because you're a shit friend?"

Everything he says is true, but it hurts me. I know he's angry, but he's not innocent either...

"I'm sorry if you think I'm a shit friend... I'm sorry for breaking Sophia's heart... But as far as me getting everything I want... You know that's not true..."

I don't want to bring up the 6 years I spent without her, but if he pushes, we'll go there...

"Whatever man... You've already sweet talked her so there's nothing left to fight about, right?"

"Jesus Tae... I didn't 'sweet talk' her... I told her the truth of what happened... I'm here to fix us now... You and me Taehyung. What do I need to do?"

He looks in my eyes, and I see he's in pain. I want so badly to look away from his pain that I'm causing, but I don't. He chugs the rest of his drink and stands up abruptly. I think he's about to pummel me again, but he just huffs and goes to pour another drink.

"You sure you don't want one?" He slurs out, and I try not to laugh. Drunk Taehyung has always been a sight to see.

"You know what? Sure. I'll take a glass..."

I stand and take the glass from him after he pours for us.

"Cheers to you, Jeon Jungkook! The Golden Maknae! Teflon through and through!"

"Hey... Come on Tae..."

I turned towards him only to be met with his fist. I didn't expect it, and I stumbled back almost falling to the floor.

"FUCK YOU! YOU BROKE HER JUNGKOOK!! SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF!! IT'S ENOUGH!!"

"Tae... Stop this now... You don't want to do this..."

Another hit knocks me into the wall, and I drop the glass of liquor he handed me.

"I LOVE HER!!" He roars at me, and I hang my head because I know he's in pain. I never meant to hurt anyone, but I have, and I won't make excuses for it.

"I know Taehyung... I have known for a while. I'm sorry, ok?"

He drops to his knees and begins sobbing... I kneel down in front of him and bring him into my arms and let him cry.

"I wish it were different Tae... I really do. I know it's not what you want to hear, but there will be someone for you... Someone who was set on this Earth JUST for you."

He is nodding and gripping onto my shirt while I pat his back and hold him to me. We stay like this for a while until he pulls away and looks at me with his watery eyes.

"Sorry Kookie..." He touches my face where his punch landed, and I flinch.

"It's alright Tae... I deserved it. We good now?"

He giggles because of the alcohol, and nods.

"What's a guy got to do to get a drink around here? Hmmmm??"

The rest of the night is spent with us drinking Taehyung's expensive booze, and watching a movie that neither of us paid attention to. When he finally passed out, I carried his heavy ass to bed. Leaving a bottle of water and some pain relievers, I headed out to go home. I was tipsy, so I called a cab.

When I finally made it to my room, I stripped my clothes off, and climbed into bed. Too drunk to care about cleaning myself, I passed out.

-

Taehyung

The tiny sliver of light coming through the curtain hit my eyes like a drill to my skull. I groan and pull the covers over my head. What did I do? My bladder is screaming at me, so I throw the blankets away to stand. As soon as my feet hit the floor, the bile rises in my throat and I rush to the bathroom. I barely make it before vomiting into the toilet. I manage to stand after I've emptied the poison from my stomach and relieve my bursting bladder.

When I've brushed my teeth and cleaned my face, I head out to find the water and medicine Jungkook must have left for me. I hope he made it home alright. He wasn't exactly sober last night. Come to think of it... How did I get to my room? Did that muscle pig carry me? I chuckle at the thought, and head back to the bathroom to shower.

When I've finished everything, and had some food, I decide to head to the hospital. I need to clear things with Sophia. I should never have kissed her and put her in that position to feel guilty about rejecting my confession. I know her well enough now that I'm certain she's feeling bad about choosing Jungkook. The thing I realize now, is that they are literally meant to be together. It's like they were born just to complete the other. I was wrong to try to interfere with that bond.

When I arrive at the hospital, I don't waste any time. I want to rip this band-aid off as quickly as possible. It's going to hurt either way, so better to do it fast. I pause outside the door to her room, gulping air and trying to calm myself. As I push the door open, I see her looking at her phone with a worried expression. I make my way to her side and sit on the chair.

"Hey."

"Hi Tae."

"What's wrong Sophia?"

"Nothing really..."

"You can't lie to me... I can see there's something."

She sighed and looked away from me. I reached out to grab her phone, surprising her. Immediately she tries to get it back, but I held it away.

"Tell me."

"Fine... I texted Jungkook a bunch of times but he's not answering..."

"He's probably sleeping... He was quite drunk last night."

I chuckled at her wide eyes.

"Why would he get drunk? Did something happen?"

With a wink and a huge smile I just nodded my head.

"I beat his ass... Then we got drunk together. I'm sure he'll answer you soon. Don't worry."

"Taehyung! Why did you 'beat his ass'?"

"No reason really... Just felt like it."

She slapped my arm, and grabbed back her phone. I laughed at her cuteness, and realized that we are going to be just fine. I need her as my friend, and as long as Jungkook isn't being stupid, she's happy with him.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable yesterday Sophia. I know you can't love me the way you love him. I want you happy... That's all that matters."

"Thank you Taehyung. I do love you though... You're one of my best friends. I never want to hurt you."

"You won't. I admit, I was a little upset yesterday, but I had time to think about it, and understand what we have is special in it's own way."

She sat up and hugged me tightly. We stayed like that for a while. It's nice to have someone to trust... Someone to listen...

_________________________________________

How is everyone? I hope this chapter finds you well!

Please vote, comment, and share! I love you all!! 🥰🥰

STAY SAFE!!

STAY HEALTHY!!

WEAR A MASK!!

-

-

-

-

**MASKS ARE SEXY!!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 54.8K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...
15.3K 467 26
"Fear make blood sweet" BTS yandere oneshot collection. Requests are welcome. The content will get more darker in upcoming chapters. Will be updat...
491K 17.7K 42
Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much for teaching me to love myself Namjoon...
12.2K 758 6
"I hate that It's you I still need"-Jungkook "I will be better, I will be who you want me to be. Take my hand. Mold me in to your pretty lies and mak...