Ruin The Friendship [ dreamwa...

Av ethotlliot

Dreamwastaken x Reader. First-person. Contains mature scenes. "I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see C... Mer

1 | impulse
2 | surprise
3 | coincidentally
4 | it's you (s)
5 | overthinking
6 | distance
7 | put ur d on the phone
8 | daddy chill (s)
9 | technical difficulties
10 | f boy type beat
11 | god complex (s)
12 | all night
13 | and all morning, too
15 | during (s)
16 | stupid
17 | love language (s)
18 | time
19 | two long weeks
20 | yes sir (s)
21 | two more long weeks
22 | hurry up and take it slow (s)
23 | close
24 | face to face
25 | one kiss (s)
26 | busted
27 | go ahead
28 | control (s)
29 | big miss steak
30 | wish u were here rn
31 | dumb sh!t (s)
32 | i'm Dré
33 | aggravated
34 | truth go brrrr
35 | coochie man (s)
36 | can't wait
37 | yep. rock.
38 | r u...
39 | mad? (s)
40 | wombo combo
41 | glassy eyed
42 | point of view
43 | your little helper (s)
44 | yoooooo! (s)
45 | deja vu (s)
baby it ain't nothing new

14 | friends

55.6K 1K 4.4K
Av ethotlliot

I startle awake, hearing a loud bang, identical to the one I heard in my sleep moments before. I flutter my eyes open, flinching the second I'm hit with light.

I hear another bang and turn my head toward it, the sound of Clay shouting fuzzing in. I barely make out the shape of him sitting at his desk, and punching it one more time, before I slowly sit up, smacking my lips.

"Slam me like that desk." I groan out, stretching.

Clay immediately spins toward me in his chair with his brows raised. He stares me down, silently, and I just blink at him.

"What?" I ask, breaking first. "What are you doing? Why are you staring?" I try to peek over his shoulder, but just see Minecraft.

"Why are you malding over Minecraft right now?" I ask, face scrunching up in confusion.

Clay blinks one more time then leans back in his chair. "I'm on a call. We're recording a video." He says, brows raised.

I freeze up instantly. "W-with who?" I ask, like I don't know exactly who.

"Sapnap and George."

"Ah."

"Ah."

We continue to stare at each other. Until Clay looks slightly to the side, surprised. I can faintly hear yelling coming from his headphones that makes him briefly flinch.

"Jesus Christ. Stop." He says. It takes me a moment to realize he isn't talking to me.

Clay looks up to the sky, like he's sending a silent prayer. He taps his keyboard before his eyes land on me again. "Can you— can you please— come here and tell them we're— tell them we're just friends so they shut up." He pulls off his headphones and holds them out for me. I swing to my feet and walk right for him. I plop down in his lap, taking the headset and rolling my eyes.

"You want anything else, buddy?" I ask, mocking him, already annoyed at the situation.

I pop the headphones on as Clay unmutes, then holds my waist tight. I lean over his desk toward his mic.

"I'm really sorry to disappoint. We are just friends." I say, then immediately grind my ass in Clay's lap, met with an exhale and his hands tightening.

"Daddy! Slam me like that desk!" Sapnap immediately moans, blasted directly into my ear.

There's giggling for a second, then a softer, "Why are you lying for Dream right now?" Comes from George. "Nice to meet you, though, you're the girl he was talking about a couple weeks ago, right?" Follows. George gets it.

I hum. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm really surprised we've never met before." I genuinely smile. "You too Sapnap. I like your music taste."

I laugh into the mic, and keep rocking my hips. Clay's hands tighten on me until it's almost bruising. I can feel him getting hard under me. I should maybe stop, but I'm extremely irritated that Clay wouldn't just admit we're a bit more than friends.

"What are you—" Clay grumbles out, leaning in. I push his face away.

"Shut the fuck up, Clayton. We're talking." I say with a smile, and get laughter out of both of them.

"You know what? You should be 'friends' with me, too." Sapnap says, and my brows lift.

"I'll second that." Comes from George, then a round of giggles.

I hesitate for a second, but know what I'm going to do, just to stir the pot. At least his friends can see how ridiculous he's being, too. I turn to briefly look right into Clay's eyes, then turn back.

"I'd love to be friends. Ask Dream for my discord and we can definitely message sometime—" I say, glancing at Clay to see him already glaring.

I lean close to the mic and let my voice go breathy. "—Daddy."

Clay immediately sets his face and shakes his head. He leans forward to his mic. "I'll be back." He says, low, in a way that makes my stomach clench.

Oop—

Maybe that was too far.

Still... 'Tell them we're just friends'... ugh.

I briefly hear shouting from his headphones, then he taps his keyboard, I assume either hanging up or muting the call. Then suddenly, we're up.

I yelp, clinging to Clay's shoulders as he marches us directly to his bed, and tosses me onto the mattress like it's nothing. I exhale as I land on the bed with a thump. I look up, seeing his tented lap, and start to immediately laugh.

"What was all of that?" Clay asks, obviously irritated.

I steady myself by breathing. "Oh just a couple of guys being dudes. Pals being bros." I stare at him with lifted brows. "Friends being friends."

He glares harder. The point I'm making is valid, even if I do feel guilty for making it like this. I keep talking, just so I don't immediately forfeit.

"They seem like very nice boys. I can't believe you never introduced us before."

"This. This is exactly why I didn't." Clay says, looking only more annoyed.

"You don't want me to be friends with them, Clay?" I ask, then roll onto my back to stretch out.

My shirt must ride up without me noticing, because suddenly Clay's eyes flicker off of my face and down, his expression briefly softening. He collects himself and gets back to glaring.

"That's not— of course I want you to be friends—" he starts.

I tilt my head, interrupting. "Oh? You mean the way me and you are?" I ask, voice falsely sweet.

Clay glares at me, jaw ticking. I feel my lips twitch, and he blinks as eyes catch on it, expression melting into neutrality.

"You're messing with me." He says, then leans over me and plants a hand on my thigh, slowly sliding it up until it catches on my shirt and starts to drag that up with it, until he reaches my hip. I nod, body warming.

My breath hitches as we silently lean into eachother's space. I feel his breath as he speaks again. "All of that... was just to piss me off." He says, finally catching on.

I swallow, suddenly very nervous. "Yeah. What're you gonna do about it?" I manage to ask, blinking up at him.

Clay leans in until our lips are nearly touching, breath shared. I start to melt, feeling breathless. Then suddenly, he's off of me. I watch his back in silence as he walks back to his chair and flops down, immediately putting his headset on.

I hear the tap of his keyboard, then. "Sorry 'bout that. I'm back." A couple more clicks. "Also yeah, you guys were right, me and her are actually talking, so if I give you her discord you have to behave."

I melt into a smile and warm. I guess my tactics worked out in the end. I hear typing, then my phone dings with two friend requests. I'll have to employ them as backup more often.

"I'll tell you about it later. Now, can we please get back to the fucking video." Clay bites out.

Still smiling like an idiot, I gingerly lift myself out of bed. I pad up behind Clay, and wrap my arms around his shoulders, then lean over to press a kiss to his cheek, the 'thank you' implicit. We meet eyes for a moment, all softness and silent apologies, then I break away, slipping out of his room so he can record in peace.

I head downstairs, and go straight for the shower. I make quick work of washing up, and end up putting on more lotion. I get dressed with schemes in mind. I opt for a blue plaid high waist skirt and a white high neck crop top, no bra, no underwear. Then, just for the kill, a little bit of perfume.

I nearly text Clay a picture, just to be annoying, but figure he'll see it whenever he's done. No worries. I'll get him.

I go back to the living room, spotting Patches on the couch and scoop her up, laying down with her on my chest. I quickly open discord, accepting Sapnap and George's requests and shoot off a 'hi! 👋' to both while idly petting her.

To my surprise, George immediately replies.

'hey!' 3:27 pm
'sorry about all of that' 3:27 pm

I shrug, deciding I might as well text back.

'it's my b' 3:27 pm
'i didn't know he'd be such a pissbaby abt it' 3:27 pm
'thanjs for backing me up tho, he did eventually speak his truths' 3:28 pm
'thanks*' 3:28pm

I'm surprised how quick he responds.

'lmao' 3:28 pm
'so how did you two meet' 3:28 pm

I hesitate for just a second. I'm not sure if I should tell him.

'aren't you busy rn?' 3:29 pm
'like literally when i walked out you guys were recording' 3:29 pm

'ya but im not passing up a chance to get some dirt to harass dreamy with' 3:29 pm

I decide it's innocent enough of information.

'um... it's not an interesting story sorrt' 3:29 pm
'sorry* :p' 3:29 pm
'we actually met when we were like... kids' 3:29 pm
'we rode the bus together and shared the same bus stop and shit' 3:29 pm
'lame ik' 3:29 pm

'n o way' 3:29 pm
'i see why he was acting so weird now' 3:30 pm

I knit my brows. What does that even... mean.

'what' 3:30 pm

'dont tell them what we were talking about' 3:30pm

My phone chimes with two notifications immediately.

Daddy Dream
New Message
'Stop.' 3:30 pm

Sapnap
New Message
'TELL ME WHAT YOU TOLD GEORGE' 3:30 pm

Then, I hear shouting and banging. I snort a laugh and lock my phone, ignoring all of them. I'm a bit at a loss for why George's mood switched up. But, I'll just ask him some other time when they aren't busy, and I have less of a chance of getting caught.

I turn my attention back to Patches, scratching her chin as her eyes shut and a small purr relaxes us both. Despite sleeping a solid... 8 hours... I could go for a cat nap.

"We don't need Clay. He's lame." I say to Patches, lifting both hands to scratch her cheeks, and she purrs harder.

"It's just me and you miss thing." I say, then sigh, letting my eyes close again, a stupid smile spread on my face.

***

I wake up, ravenous and catless. I check my phone, seeing a couple missed texts that I ignore in favor of swinging to my feet and wandering toward Clay's kitchen like a zombie. I've decided I want to cook us a dinner, like a real dinner.

I look through all of Clay's cupboards and his fridge... and find... almost nothing of any real cookable substance. I groan, rolling my eyes, and stand in his kitchen, pulling out my phone.

I immediately go to my messages with Clay.

Daddy Dream
6 New Messages

'what did you say to them?' 3:45 pm
'reply or im coming down to find out' 3:57 pm
1 Attachment 4:11 pm
'new lockscreen' 4:12 pm
'i like the blue, tho its gonna look even better on the floor tn' 4:12 pm
'also how tf do u sleep this much' 4:13 pm

The picture is of me and Patches, cuddled up on the couch, both knocked the fuck out. I inhale, face heating immediately. I have to push it to the side, and open Clay's fridge to take a picture of the empty shelves. I immediately text it to him.

1 Attachment
'BUY SOME GROCERIES WITH THAT YOUTUBE MONEY JESUS CHRIST' 7:05 pm

I make my way back into the living room, barely sitting down on the couch before I hear the thumps of Clay jogging down the stairs. I roll my eyes again, though, I find myself smiling. I watch as he nearly brains himself, swinging into the living room, coming right for me.

"You're finally awake."

I startle as he drops to a crouch in front of me. He unabashedly stares at my thighs, fingertips playing with the hem of my skirt.

"I—" Clay tries to start, but immediately stops, watching his own hand slowly push my skirt up, fingers dragging along and pressing into the softness of my skin. I dart a hand down to stop him, deciding I don't want him to find out about my undergarments— or lack thereof— until later.

He manages to drag his eyes away and up to my face, though my tits almost catch him too. "What the fuck was I about to say?" He asks, squinting at me.

I immediately laugh. "I dunno. You tell me."

Clay blinks, brow furrowed, but eventually gets it, like a lightbulb. "Oh, right. I ordered food while you were sleeping."

I smile, pleased.

He speaks again, "It should get here—" As if on queue, there's a knock. We both turn to face it. "—any minute."

Clay waits for a moment, then goes for the door. He swipes up our food from his front step and carries it directly into the kitchen. I stand up and follow him in.

"This one's yours." He says, the second I walk in, placing the container on the counter.

I approach. "Maybe you should buy some groceries. Like... it can't be healthy to eat this much take-out." I chastise.

Clay grunts in acknowledgment, leaning with his back against the counter, starting on his food. "Sure. Anyways, what'd you say to George earlier?" He asks, immediately.

I feel my face start to warm with pre-emptive embarrassment. "Um. He asked how we met. So I told him, then he said something weird, then we stopped talking." I say, looking up to search his face.

Clay is standing there, looking tentative, cheeks coloring red, no longer eating. "Like— what did, what, wha-what'd he say, exactly?"

I lift my brows. He's... sure nervous. "Something like 'oh I know why Dream was acting weird now' I think." I say, navigating to open my messages with George. I do, then speak again, reciting the conversation.

"So I said 'we actually met when we were like kids, we rode the bus together and shared the same bus stop and shit, lame I know'. Then, he said, 'no way, I see why he was acting so weird now'." I shrug and lock my phone again.

"That's it? Nothing else?" He asks.

I shake my head no. "I asked him what he meant but he didn't answer."

Clay nods. "Okay. Good." He says, quiet, and goes back to eating, looking... relieved.

I make a mental note of it, but don't push it any further. I decide to change the subject.

"You guys almost done?" I ask.

Clay nods, taking a second to chew. "We already are."

"Oh? Interesting..." I say, smiling to myself. "You got done quick."

Clay barely looks up at me, shoveling food into his mouth. "Yeah. It was a lot easier than I expected." He says, muffled around a bite of food.

I don't say anything else, and walk back out into the living room, settling in to eat. Clay makes a noise before following and doing the same. We eat in relative silence, focused on our food, both extraordinarily hungry from... just... not eating all day, until we're done.

We end up both just sitting, arms brushing. I start to get nervous, though I don't know why. We only sit for a few more seconds before Clay leans toward me, dragging his hand up my thigh again.

"You're really proving a point with these clothes, huh?" Clay mumbles out, before leaning in to mouth at my neck.

I inhale, darting a hand over to his chest. "What point is that?" I ask.

Clay just hums in response, working my neck with an open mouth, hand kneading my thigh and inching higher. I exhale, eyes fluttering shut. I want to lean into it, but manage to steady myself enough to drop my hand to cover his and stop him.

"Wait—" I say, breathy.

"What?" He says with a noise of protest, and grips his hand, hard. I moan from the pressure, wanting to push into it. I swallow, steadying myself, clearing my head.

I try to speak. "Wanna— fuck—" I'm interrupted as he grips again and swipes his tongue out on my neck.

"Yeah." He says with a laugh.

I whine. "You know that's not—" I lift my hand from his chest to his face, gripping his jaw and pushing him back from my neck.

I tilt my head back as I hold his face, squeezing his cheeks. "You're being a horny Harold. Calm down. We'll fuck in a minute. Let me speak."

Clay grins at me, looking loopy and happy. I roll my eyes, but can't help that I smile back. "What point? Are the clothes making?" I ask, breathless.

Clay hums for a second, then leans over me. He lifts his free hand, dragging his fingertips up the fabric of my skirt to my top. My breath hitches, just watching his hand move, playing with the fabric.

"C'mon." He mumbles. "You know you look fucking good like this, baby."

I feel heat bloom on my cheeks, flutters in my stomach, hands going loose where I'm holding him. Clay immediately leans in closer and plants his mouth back on my neck.

I take in a shaky inhale, eyes fluttering as I lose myself in the feeling. I lift both hands to the back of his head, threading them into his hair and holding on. He nips at the skin and my hips involuntarily rock, eyes fully shutting.

Clay huffs a small laugh, feeling me melt in his hands. "You wanna smoke before or after I fuck you?" He asks into my skin, all confidence.

I hate the way I like it.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.9K 20
Of course pissbaby we will play again soon, dw oh, I wasn't worried. A small twitch streamer gets raided by a large streamer named dreamwastaken. Thi...
9.2K 429 35
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Kali Brookes has gone viral for her toxic behavior and Dream gets a little too interested in the faceless girl causing her to make a...
400K 7.5K 12
dream x reader!! he'd do anything for her no smut btw:) medals: #29 in dreamxreader #24 in dreamwastakenxreader #16 in dream #13 in xreader #9 in min...
106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...