Ruin The Friendship [ dreamwa...

By ethotlliot

Dreamwastaken x Reader. First-person. Contains mature scenes. "I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see C... More

1 | impulse
2 | surprise
3 | coincidentally
4 | it's you (s)
5 | overthinking
6 | distance
7 | put ur d on the phone
8 | daddy chill (s)
9 | technical difficulties
11 | god complex (s)
12 | all night
13 | and all morning, too
14 | friends
15 | during (s)
16 | stupid
17 | love language (s)
18 | time
19 | two long weeks
20 | yes sir (s)
21 | two more long weeks
22 | hurry up and take it slow (s)
23 | close
24 | face to face
25 | one kiss (s)
26 | busted
27 | go ahead
28 | control (s)
29 | big miss steak
30 | wish u were here rn
31 | dumb sh!t (s)
32 | i'm Drรฉ
33 | aggravated
34 | truth go brrrr
35 | coochie man (s)
36 | can't wait
37 | yep. rock.
38 | r u...
39 | mad? (s)
40 | wombo combo
41 | glassy eyed
42 | point of view
43 | your little helper (s)
44 | yoooooo! (s)
45 | deja vu (s)
baby it ain't nothing new

10 | f boy type beat

77.4K 1.2K 8.6K
By ethotlliot

I very nearly skip out of class, already on the phone with Clay who's trying to communicate where he is so I can find him and we can get on the road.

"No— yeah I see you." I crane my neck, and wave.

His car is one of the... newer ones, to say the least. I hang up and rush over with a massive grin on my face, knowing we're about to have another full weekend to ourselves, barring a couple hours on Saturday. I even took Sunday off. Which, after that tow bill... I might regret.

I swing the passenger door open and hop in. I'm exhausted, but also vibrating with excitement. Clay looks like it's 8 am. His face is sleep soft, hair messed. He turns toward me with hooded eyes and just stares.

"What?" I ask, beginning to fluster under his gaze.

He hums, dragging his eyes down my body like he's undressing me in his mind. "Nothing." He says, not very convincing, staring at me. He leans back, still staring, then reaches for the radio, cranking it.

I wanna see some ass
Baby can you do it like that?

Clay continues staring at me, face slowly spreading into a grin as the song continues playing.

From the front to the back
She said, "I don't wanna move too fast"
'Til she hit that gas

My lips twitch and I close my eyes, focusing on fighting my smile. "Is there something you'd like to say, Clay?" I barely manage to choke out, and open my eyes again.

He taps his phone.

Before I die I'm tryna fuck you, baby
Hopefully we don't have no babies—

I slap my hand out and turn the radio off, stomach burning with a laugh as we stare each other down.

Clay snorts first, and suddenly we devolve into laughter. I lean into his seat, slapping at him, ripping the aux cord out of his phone.

"You'll get this back when you're a good boy—" I say. Clay shouts, trying to pull the cord back, but I'm faster, tucking back into my seat with it.

I laugh, plugging it into my phone. Clay immediately forfeits, rolling his eyes. I'm pulled from my focus of finding a song by him.

"Hey, look at me." Clay says.

I turn to look, and see he's now in sunglasses. I blink at him. "You look... like a tool."

He pouts. "You're supposed to say—" He pitches his voice up, "'Oh my god Clay! You're so handsome!'."

So, we're starting this trip being stupid. I'll play along.

I fake a loud moan. "Fuck! Daddy! Pop off! You're so sexy! Chill!"

Clay immediately wheezes, folding back into his seat, barely holding himself up. I settle back, and finally pick a song.

I realize he might've been onto something with No Guidance... and settle for that. But, I pick a remix.

Clay turns toward me, "Wow, never heard this before..." He says, dripping with sarcasm, starting the car and craning his neck to back out. He tapers off as the remixed lyrics come in.

He know that I love him got 'em fucking me raw

He gives me a smile, and I duck my head.

The second he gets on the road, Clay cranks his hand back and brings it down on my thigh with a massive slap that stings enough to make me flinch and yelp. The second his hand lands he grips tight, wobbling my entire leg.

"Let's get this bread, gamers!" He says, before letting his hand relax a little, more gently kneading the flesh of my thigh.

I huff a small laugh, but warm under the attention. "Chill out thigh grabber 9000." I say.

Clay turns toward me for just a second, smile curling his face, then creeps his hand higher, until his pinky is pressed precariously close between my legs. I squeeze his hand to a stop between my thighs, and he spasms it. I only squeeze harder, locking it in.

"Please release me." He finally asks, after a moment of struggling.

I hum, considering. "Are you going to keep being a horny Harold? Or will my coochie be safe?" I ask.

Clay pouts. "Do I have to promise?"

I roll my eyes. "What? Yes." I say, and he sighs.

I smile. "Repeat after me: I, Clay 'Dream' Minecrafter, pledge, to uphold the sanctity and safety of your delectable, gorilla grip, super soaker pussy."

Clay immediately wheezes, jerking his arm back to himself as I let my thighs relax. "Clay Minecrafter." He repeats, still laughing.

He twists his upper body toward me. "Baby, will you do me the honors of becoming Mrs. Minecrafter?" He asks, smiling at me.

I gasp. "Yes! I do!" And we both go back into laughing.

The first hour of the drive goes similarly. Me picking music, Clay being handsy, me wanting to be handsy too but not doing it on principal, both of us suffering from brainrot.

About halfway through the drive Clay pulls off the interstate. "I gotta get gas." He clarifies, turning toward a gas station. I nod.

Clay parks at the pump, reaching over me to pull a mask out of his glove box. "You coming in?" He asks, eyeing me.

I shake my head. "No. I don't wanna move." I say, having settled into a comfortable position, early wake up time catching up on me.

"You want anything, then?" He asks.

"I— no it's fine." I say, interrupting myself before I can ask for anything, remembering he already bought me shit yesterday and feeling bad.

"Alright. Don't get kidnapped." He says, but stays, hesitating for a moment. I look at him, about to ask why he's still here, before he leans in and pecks my cheek, then all but runs out of the car.

I smile like an idiot, watching him walk away, putting his mask on. Before he makes it into the store, he turns and dice rolls, walking backwards. I laugh, then wave at him. Absolute tomfoolery.

I relax in the car without him, deciding I'm going to queue up something interesting and explicit to play for him when he gets back, mirroring what he did to me earlier.

I sit around for just a couple minutes before I see him emerge from the store. He walks right up to his car and swings his door open, throwing his mask and a green tea into my lap.

"For you." He says, before immediately retreating back out and closing his door, turning to actually pump his gas.

I feel my face warm, delicately grabbing the drink like it's a prize, then putting the mask back where he got it. I'm glad he still has to get gas because... I need a moment. I'm flustered by the gesture, suddenly thinking about whether or not I could really quickly suck his—

Calm down. It's just a drink. I crack it open and take a sip, happily wiggling in my seat. I put it down, and prepare for him to come into the car and fall into my trap.

Clay finally hops in, grinning. I just stare at him. I make a show of very obviously dragging my eyes up and down his body, just so that he notices.

He falls for it. "What? Was that the wrong drink?" He asks, furrowing his brow.

I lean back into my seat, fighting my smile. "No, it's nothing." I say, then tilt my head back, dragging my eyes up and down him one more time.

Clay stares at me, obviously confused, opening his mouth to speak, then I press play and turn the volume up absurdly loud.

Fuck this pussy boy, fuck it

Clay flinches at the volume, and I slowly lose the fight to not smile, probably looking psychotic as I stare him down, bass violently thumping.

Fuck it right boy!
(you know I love it when you)
Fuck it, fuck it right boy

I watch him flounder for a minute, opening and closing his mouth. "Do you have something to say?" He finally asks, voice raised, before cracking into a grin.

I feign confusion. "What do you mean? I can't hear you over the music." I crank it louder and stare him down, then start shout-singing along with it.

"DO MY DANCE ON YOUR DICK
OOH YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS SHIT—"

Clay continues staring at me, lips twitching. The chorus comes back around and he jumps in, shouting back.

"FUCK IT RIGHT BOY—"
"YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE IT WHEN YOU—"

We inhale, and sing-shout the next part together.

"FUCK IT, FUCK IT RIGHT B-"

I gasp, clapping one hand over his mouth and using the other to turn the radio off as I watch a mother walk by, glaring at us and covering her child's ears. We watch her walk away in dead silence before Clay snaps his head to look at me, and I turn to look at him, dropping my hand to his shoulder.

We hold the silence for only a second longer before we crumble into laughter. Clay literally punches his steering wheel, rocking in his seat as his wheeze takes him out. "A child I— hhhh—" He sputters, and I have to cover a snort, now laughing more at his laugh than the original situation.

It takes us a second to calm down and breathe before Clay finally starts driving and gets us back on the road. I get the radio going again, a lot quieter.

I'm bouncing in my seat, literally actually bouncing in my seat, riled up from acting like idiots all morning.

Clay side-eyes me. "Save some of that for later." He says, grinning.

I stop and immediately turn toward him. "I'm bored." I complain.

He shoots me a glare over his sunglasses for just a second. "Scroll your phone or something. I'm driving."

I hum, and lean back. "Wanna play a game?"

"Like what?" He asks.

I grin. "20 questions. I'll go first. Do you prefer streaming or Youtube?"

Clay immediately grins. "Green. My turn. Are you a virgin?" He says, then bites his lower lip and rubs his chin. "A ha ha ha."

I slap at his arm. "I'm being serious."

Clay breaks back into a real smile, batting me off. "Fine! Fine." He comes back calmer. "Uh, Youtube, I guess..." He sighs and tilts his head, "This is so stupid. What am I supposed to ask? I've known you forever..."

I lean in toward him and lay my head on his shoulder. "I mean. You can ask actual sex questions. The sex is new." I say, trying to not get flustered.

Clay briefly turns toward me, face knitting together like he's thinking. "Alright... God I feel like a fuck boy. Uh... what's the first song on your sex playlist?"

"I don't have one." I say, then hum, considering. "But if I did..." I unlock my phone and immediately start scrolling. "Maybe this?" I say, then play 'LIKE I WANT YOU - Giveon'.

Clay leans forward, turning the volume up. Suddenly, I'm a lot more nervous, watching his face for his reaction. His head almost imperceptibly dips with the music. We get halfway through before he turns it down and talks.

"Okay. I could see it." He says.

I lean in, swallowing nervously. "See what?" I ask with a breathy laugh.

Clay tilts his head toward me, smirking in a way that makes my stomach flutter. "So I've got you laid out under me. You're being noisy and get embarrassed and cover your face."

I feel my entire body flush with heat. I wasn't... ready for this. He barrels on, unaware of his affect on me.

"I have to stop and pull your hands back because I want to watch you. I keep your hands pinned above your head. When you finish I have to kiss you just to get you to stop making noise, then I keep going." He shoots me another glance. "You see it?" He asks.

I try to say something, add anything, but all I can get out is a breathy, "Y-yeah."

Clay turns toward me again, face split into a grin. "Yeah? Yeah?" He lifts his brows.

I duck my head, more than embarrassed. "Shut up." I squeak out. "What's yours?" I ask, as the song finally finishes.

He takes a second to think, then grabs his phone, rapidly tapping, eyes darting between it and the road.

"Clay." I chastise, he ignores me. He's always been bad about using his phone while driving.

After another second he passes his phone to me. I look at the screen. It's his Spotify, opened to a personal playlist titled 'yoooooo! cum town'.

I snort a laugh, immediately rolling my eyes and scroll through it. There are a few that stick out to me, a few I've never heard, and a few that don't make sense. I glance up at him, seeing he looks smug, and switch the aux to his phone.

"I just have one question Clay..." I start, then tap 'Coochie Land - YN Jay' off his playlist. "What the fuck?"

Clay confidently nods, reaching over to turn up the volume as I let the song play. I stare and blink at him, nearly speechless as the song starts with carnival music.

The singer comes in.

I'm in coochie land
Do you know the coochie man

"CLAY." I shout, face lax in disbelief. I blink, "This isn't real. You've never fucked anyone to this, right?"

Clay turns toward me, lips held tight, then wordlessly turns back to the road. I drag in a shuddered breath. "Please. I need you to say sike."

He stays silent for another moment. Then, turns and extends a hand toward me, singing along with the song. "How are you doing today I'm the coochie man—"

I cut him off, nearly screaming. "PULL OVER. LET ME OUT. I GOTTA GO."

Clay pulls back into his seat, laughing and refocusing on driving. "I haven't— I promise— I haven't. It's a joke." He barely chokes out between wheezes.

I rip the aux out, and drop his phone in his cupholder, putting the cord back in my phone.

"Okay— okay. I'll admit, this is kinda fun. Your turn." Clay says as soon as he's settled back down.

I sigh, picking a new song: 'Sugar Daddy - Qveen Herby'. "I dedicate this one to this $1 Arizona. You spoil me, daddy." I say, lifting the tea and taking a drink.

Clay rolls his head on his shoulders, though I see the pleased smile tugging his lips. "Broke the bank. Now ask your question."

I hum, rotating in my seat so I can just keep facing him. "You ever done anything sexual while on stream?" I ask.

Clay knits his brows, suddenly more serious. "Not really. I mean like, beyond what happened Saturday, no." He says.

I nod. "Would you go further?"

He sucks in a breath. "It... it really depends. I don't think I would while streaming, but maybe while I was recording."

"That's... really fair." I say.

Clay glances at me, smiling. "That was two questions. I get two."

I roll my eyes. "Fine. Ask your two questions." I say.

"What's the most times you've ever cum and who was it with?" He asks.

I grin. "7. It was me."

Clay sighs, sounding annoyed. "I mean with another person." He says.

I knew that's what he meant but... I don't want to answer truthfully. Because the truth? Twice. With him. A week ago. Most men are... bad at sex. I waffle to find a lie and settle for the guy I talked to for a few months my freshman year. I never even slept with him.

"You remember Connor?" I ask.

Clay's hands immediately tense on the wheel. "Yeah. I hated that guy." He says, suddenly a lot more irritated.

I feel guilty already. I round up one from what I had with Clay. "Okay. Three times with Connor." I say.

Clay rolls his shoulders. "Three? I could beat that." He says, landing a hand back on my thigh.

I feel my heart literally pound, stomach doing flips. "Yeah? Prove it." I say, nervous.

He turns toward me again, voice all heat. "When we get home... I'm not letting you go until you hit five. Minimum."

My breath hitches and we fall into a heavy silence. I know he isn't joking. He knows he isn't joking. A timer for 45 minutes from now has been metaphorically set.

"You're so competitive for what..." I say, swallowing a lump in my throat, trying to break the silence.

Clay smiles, face going soft again. "Is that your question?" He asks.

I release the tension I was holding. "No." I pause, thinking. "Can I have a precursor question, maybe freebie?" I ask.

His brows furrow. "Yes? What? What you mean?"

I bite my lip. "You ever take the BDSM test?" I ask.

Clay hums. "No I... don't think so."

"Would you?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Sure? I guess?"

I nod. "Okay. I'll add it to our plans for activities to do after we fuck, then. Your turn."

Clay, briefly turns toward me. "Have you taken the... that test?" He asks. I nod.

"What was your result? Is there one result?" He says, tentative.

I grin. "Is that your question?"

He shrugs. "Sure."

"Well..." I start. "The results are like, percent compatibilities. My top result was tied between brat and switch."

"Okay..." Clay starts, "So tell me what that means."

I tilt my head back. "It means I can do whatever I want, just to piss you off."

Clay's hands tense on the wheel. "What? Don't—"

I interrupt him, leaning into his space and planting my mouth to his neck. I press a soft kiss, nip at his skin, then dive in to kiss his neck harder. He shudders out a soft moan, holding the wheel like he's about to break it.

"F-fucking— God." He groans out.

I lift my hand to his lap, palming at him as he immediately swears. I kiss one more time and lean back into my seat, fixing my hair.

Clay exhales, shifting his hips. I look down to his lap and see he's partially hard. I stifle a laugh as he continues to shift.

"You're a tease." He says, rapidly bouncing his leg, letting his head fall back with a thump.

I tilt my head. "Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" I ask, false sweet.

Clay blows out a tense breath, shaking his head, heated smile on his face. "You'll see when we get home, huh?" He says, then plants his hand back on my thigh.

I feel my face heat with want, then stare down into my lap, covering his hand with my own. "So... that's what brat means..." I say, nervous again.

Clay nods. "Got it." He says, pulling his hand off the wheel to shake it loose from gripping so hard.

We continue playing, though the rest of questions feel... tamer... after that, until we're only a few minutes away from his house. I get quieter, more nervous the closer we get, remembering what he said.

Clay seems to notice the effect he's having, looking increasingly smug where he sits. Still, he holds my hand on my thigh, rubbing small soothing circles.

I tense up as we pull into his driveway and he shifts into park. I feel frozen, swallowing around my tongue where it sits heavy in my mouth, stomach fluttering hard enough to hurt.

I see and feel Clay start moving, pocketing his phone and unbuckling himself before turning the car off and pocketing the keys. I finally find enough presence to unbuckle my seatbelt and start moving. I turn and land my hand on my door.

"Wait a sec—" Clay says and I immediately stop. I quickly turn toward him, searching his face.

"What?" I manage to ask.

Clay beckons me with his hand, and I feel myself only get more flustered, leaning in toward him. My breath hitches as he reaches once I get close, planting a hand on my furthest thigh and cupping my face with the other.

He gets close enough to share breath with me, then presses a feather soft kiss to my lips. My eyes immediately fall shut as he pulls back. I take a single steadying breath, stomach burning as he leans in and presses another chaste kiss to my lips, sliding his hand up my thigh.

"Relax, baby." Clay mumbles against my lips, then presses in, hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

My hands dart out to grip his shoulders as he nearly climbs into my seat, pushing my head back as he kisses me. All I can do is moan into his mouth, melting under him.

After what feels like forever, Clay pulls out of the kiss. We stay close for a moment, till he he lifts and kisses my forehead, completely retreating back into his seat.

I have to sit there for a moment, collecting myself, fidgeting my fingers in my lap.

"You ready to go in?" He asks, voice soft.

It's a simple question, that we've complicated with our plans.

I manage to look up at Clay, seeing his face is equally flushed and nod. He smiles, and swings his door open. I follow, and we both hop out. He quickly grabs my overnight bag from his backseat while I stand there, still a little gone. He leads us in, quickly unlocking the door.

Patches immediately walks up with an attitude, chirping and trilling, threading around Clay's ankles, demanding. I feel the tension melt, and sigh in relief.

Clay coos, walking to swing my bag onto a couch before immediately bending over to scoop Patches into his arms and kiss her face. I approach too, scratching her chin. She purrs, clearly pleased, but already looks bored.

He keeps her cradled, wandering off toward the kitchen while I awkwardly loiter in his living room. I hear the shake of food, and more cooing, then he appears again, cat-less.

Clay leans in the doorway leading to his kitchen and idly itches his stomach, staring me down, silently. I start to fluster, curling in on myself, struggling to keep eye contact.

Clay tilts his head, considering me, huffing a small laugh. "Wanna come shower with me?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah— I— yeah—" I say, breathy, stumbling over my words.

I try to shake my nerves and walk over to Clay. As soon I get within touching distance he lands his hands on my waist, drawing me in close. He immediately moves his hands so one drops to grope my ass, the other cups my cheek, guiding my face up and pressing in for another kiss. I turn into liquid in his hold, everything warming.

Clay pulls back just barely and pushes his thumb out, dragging it along my lower lip. He forces my mouth to part and pushes the tip of his thumb in. I exhale, darting my tongue forward to drag it along the pad of his thumb, looking up at him.

"Okay." He leans in to press one more kiss to my lips over his thumb, before fully pulling back, smiling down at me.

"Let's go then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.8K 48
! warning ! contains mature content! (smut, use of alcohol, ...) "You don't remember, do you?" "Remember what?" Clay chuckles. "The reason, why I th...
611K 20.5K 28
๐–คใ€ amazing how we got this ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ... โœ โ”โ” หณเณซหš โ”โ” dream x fem!reader : ๐ŸŒฑ : ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ !! โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” &&. ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท...
6.9K 126 33
๐’—๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ( ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€ you thought the story was over, you are wrongly mistaken. clay is finally getting able to...
172K 1.4K 50
I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see Clay lately. Probably due to YouTube and Twitch and everything else. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for his...