Sweetness Of Love βœ”

By free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his childre... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
Avni and Neil
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 10

962 130 145
By free_bird_123_

The continuous ringing phone irritated me, my eyebrows shoot up in surprise looking at the screen. Quickly I answer the call as I sit straight on the bed.

"Yes, Sir," I replied rubbing my eyes.

"Neil Khanna, you are needed now. Come soon." I hear Sir's serious voice.

"Sir, you said to come tomorrow," I reply to him getting down from the bed.

"Yeah but there's information regarding the case. Trucks are been send to some other place tonight. So hurry up!" I nod my head, taking the clothes from my wardrobe.

"Sure Sir, I'll be there." Disconnecting the call I pack my bag and get ready.

I inform Bebe then went to meet my kids. There's never a guarantee you'll be back safe so I make sure to spend time with them. Since Navya had taken medicine I didn't disturb her, spending few minutes with Niam I leave.

Descending through the stairs I stand in front of Avni's flat but instead of ringing the bell and disturbing her sleep I decided to text her, I know she'll be asleep as it's 1:30 in the night.

Soon I drive towards the location where the drugs are been transported. After an hour I reached the location, my team was ready there.

We discuss the plan made by some other team, everyone was ready to make their moves. I check everyone's jacket and weapons to make sure no harm comes to them.

We stand alert when we hear the sound of the vehicle, everyone stood behind trees and huge rocks. A truck arrives, according to the plan someone is going to take the action but I don't find anyone here except my team so I pick my gun but suddenly the sounds of the gun make all of surprised. The bullets directly hit the tires of the truck, the truck loses its control as it moves in a zig-zag motion.

Suddenly three people come running towards the truck at full pace wearing red hoodies and climb up on the truck. Their figure speaks they are girls. One girl stands in between while the other two stand on her sides, they start shooting the tires of the trucks which they could spot. Their hairs flew in the air but due to darkness, I couldn't see their faces. "Action, everyone!" A girl shouts in the silent place, her voice echoes. I have heard this voice but I shrug focusing on the mission.

Everyone gets out of their hidden places as few more trucks come, "Block all the ways." She shouts jumping down from the truck.

The bullet sounds fill the silence as all try to hit the tires of the truck. I forcefully pull a man out of the truck, here the action starts.

A huge crowd appears out of nowhere, our team is dressed in a black hoodie while the other team is dressed in a red hoodie, only three people. So anyone dressed in a different outfit is not among us. I kick a man hard on his stomach when he tries to push me and run away. A few seconds later he lies on the floor unconscious.

I rub my sweaty forehead, roaming my eyes around I see that girl whose back is facing me. I keep looking at her from distance, the only lights were coming from the headlight of the truck, she blocks the punches of the person in front of her midway. She kicks hard on his stomach, the man falls with a thud. Lifting him forcefully, she gives a hard punch to his face. The person cries in pain as his nose starts bleeding, before he could run away she grabs him from behind.

"Always, Think Before Acting!" She adds slapping him hard on his face, the man falls. One last time she kicks on his chest as she turns around.

She runs toward the other side, I run behind her as there is no one here to fight with. The action goes on, for a while, I lost my concentration on that lady.

The man fighting with me takes control as he holds my arms tightly, I use my legs to kick him, he falls and I stumble back a little due to his push. My back hits someone, I turn around feeling the weirdness this small touch caused.

Just then the person with whom my back hit turns to face me, we both stand flabbergasted.

"Neil," Avni uttered as her hairs flew, her face glowed, the corner of her lips bleeding made her look bold as hell.

Someone pushes Avni from the back, just when her face is about to touch the ground I hold her in my arms almost in a half hug.

"Keep Personal and Professional life different." I stare into her eyes as I block someone's arm which was about to hit us. "Then you'll not lose concentration on your work"

She rolls her eyes, I chuckle slowly then we both move away taking action for the important thing we are here. The bullets voice, screams, yelling, curses and groans were all we could hear till everyone was successfully pushed under the van.

I glance to my right when I hear some screaming, Avni, Myra and Zar run behind a group of men. The three girls run a full speed then suddenly fly up in the air, the group of men stopped running when that three strong ladies rest their feet on the ground, they balance their bodies by keeping their hands on the floor as they raise their heads to look at the group of people. Gosh, these three are so amazing!

I didn't know Avni, Myra, and Zar are so violent until I saw them breaking the bones of the men in a very small time. Then they drag the people towards the van, a low chuckle leaves from my mouth when I see Avni wiping the corner of her bleeding lips with the back of her hand.

This woman is something different.

To be honest, the three took control more than my team. My team had a long list of men while their team had only three girls. I couldn't miss the way Avni oh-so-boldly pushed the injured people in the van.

"So, successful it is!" She exclaims as she and her friends share a group hug.

Okay, I knew they are mysterious but never thought of them to be Undercover cops!

But then, maybe even they didn't think I'll be an Undercover Cop.

"Avni," Ali calls her out with a sweet smile plastered on his face.

"Hey! Woah, I didn't expect you to be here." She looks surprised. "Zar, Myra, he is Ali one of my college friend."

I think she has completely forgotten me as she is not even looking at me. I move away from there as I order some of my team members to take this van to the police station and take the trucks away.

After a small discussion with them, I go back to the place where Avni and few people are chatting. For the first time, I see Avni taking a selfie with strangers, her smile is carefree.

"Zar, Myra you are the stupid thing that ever happened to me but I love you!" She hugs them and they three jump together, god knows for what reason.

"So, who is staying for the next case?" Avni questions putting the serious face on. "But we are gonna outbreak someplace. You all should be careful there are children kept over there. Since the plan is made by three of us we are staying." Avni glances at me as she adds, "Or you may ask the head of your team who should stay and who should go."

"Few members have left with trucks and a police van. So whoever is here will take part in this case." Everyone agrees with me.

We all take some rest in our cars and vans. My phone beeps with a notification, I take my phone. "Yeah. I know you are here for three days." I chuckle reading Avni's message.

Getting out of my car, I see Avni sitting on the bonnet of her car. I walk towards her and hop next to her.

"This is my car. You should take permission before sitting, Mr. Khanna." I ignore her and watch the sunrise. The birds chirping welcoming the morning. The sun started to heat the sky up as the orangish color forms on the sky.

"Did you inform Bebe?" She questions fixing her gaze on the sky.

"Yeah, I messaged her that - The Avni Parikh turned out to be an Undercover Cop. So please take care of Niam and Navya." I answer chuckling.

"Even I didn't know that The famous businessman Neil Khanna will be an Undercover Cop." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Well we were just keeping our secrets with us, so there's nothing to argue." I shrug while she nods in agreement.

"I am worried for Navya, I know Niam, Bebe and Aunty will take care of her very well but Ria's presence itself makes her uncomfortable." She looks ahead blankly, she surprises me always.

I entwine our hands. "Navya is just a little innocent. Niam will make sure to take care of her he can alone take care of her without Mom and Bebe. I trust my son, he'll never let her cry." She smiles at me as she keeps her other hand on our entwined hands.

"Niam is just like you, Sensible!" I smile at her statement.

"And Navya is just like you, Insensible!" I exclaimed chucking, in return, I got a slap from her then the silence was filled with our laughter.

She keeps her head on my shoulder, I look between our entwined hands and her face. Slowly, I plant a small kiss on her hair. She closes her eyes, wrapping an arm around her I rest my head on hers, my eyes close in anticipation.

This is peace!

Sweet peace!

Which leaves me carving for more and more, no matter how close she is to me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━

So, how was it? 😶

Few had guessed Avni, Zar, and Myra to be those mysterious girls. So a round of applause to them! 👏👏👏

We have reached the 10th Chapter of this story which is a very big thing to me, haha!

I was kinda disappointed due to the low response but now I think I should cherish the people who I have with me! ❤

To all the readers, who supported and encouraged me, I just wanna say you guys - I Love You!

Something more interesting is on your way! 😉

But, but, but I won't be able to update regularly now. Since my exams are starting from 15th February. Maybe once or twice a week, I'll update, that is, Wednesday and Sunday.

I have a small request, please do inline comments on the given below images.

Be it one word or a paragraph just share it, I'll feel happy about it! ❤

I completely understand the view and silence of silent readers because I was one of them!🙈. So, yeah, you guys just say a 'Hey' so that I understand how many are actually interested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!πŸ€— After...
21.5K 2.7K 12
Marriage the purest form of relationship. A promise, a power that binds two souls not just for all through their life but also for their next seven l...
30.1K 7.3K 43
Hello everyone!! 'π™Όπš’ π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš‹πšŽπšŠπš πšπš˜πš› πš πš‘πš˜πš–?? ' π™‡π™€π™«π™š π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™–π™§π™© π™—π™šπ™–π™© 𝙀𝙛 π™‘π™žπ™›π™š ❀ Lady: Drive safely beta, it i...
45.8K 6.1K 64
Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would both fall in love having different professi...