jortini (insta)

By MartekeD

Jorge and Tini. Discover everything in this book. More

the 2 main characters
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

3

164 4 0
By MartekeD

Pov Jorge

I'm crazy about Stephie. I want to break up with her. "Jorge, it is better that we break up. sorry." Stephie says. "I wanted to say it too. it was no longer between us." I say. "I know, i know, it was fun with you." She says. "Indeed it was fun, but it is how it is." I say. She takes her stuff and leaves. I am sorry, but she was no longer her self. Suddenly I get a message from Tini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•DM•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tini: hi Jorge, how are you?
Jorge: hi Tini, not so good. You?
Tini: I'm fine. what's wrong?
Jorge: Stephie and I break up...
Tini: oooh, sorry for asking
jorge: no problem. You couldn't know this
Tini: indeed
Jorge: we have to meet again hé
Tini: indeed. When can you?
Jorge: I always can
tini: me too
Jorge: tomorrow?
Tini: okay, at 6 p.m?
Jorge: okay, where?
Tini: at my home? my parents and brother are not at home.
Jorge: okay. See you tomorrow night
Tini: see you than
Jorge: bye
Tini: bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~•end•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tomorrow I meet with Tini. I'm excited.
she's a good friend. Nothing more nothing less.

I am so sorry. i know it's almost the same as my last. but it will be different. I'm so so so sorry...
Xx Smartie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
143K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...