13

Pov Jorge

I haven't heard from Tini for days. I am concerned. suddenly I get a message. It's Tini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•DM•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tini: jorge, I have to tell you something...
Jorge: say it
Tini: you promise me not to be mad or anything.
Jorge: I promise
Tini: I am pregnant and you are the father...
Jorge: omg sorry Tini, sorry I got you pregnant. I know you wanted to wait a while with that...
Tini: ok yeah, i wanted to wait a while with it but it happened and we can't turn back time
Jorge: indeed, but do you want the baby?
Tini: I should be able to choose, preferably not, but I am glad that you are the daddy and not someone else
Jorge: ..., but you can still have an abortion right?
Tini: yes, but I don't want this. I can't give this to our child growing in my belly, it's something magical Jorge. HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT THIS!
Jorge: I understand this is difficult, but I was thinking about that because you're only 19, you still have a whole life ahead of you and you didn't want a baby yet.
Tini: if it is, I don't need your help...
Jorge: Tini please don't be angry, i want to help you. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said this. 
Tini: you know what Jorge, I don't care anymore what everyone thinks of me!!
Jorge: Tini please
Tini: I don't feel like discussing anymore. Let's talk about it later, or better never again. I'll make my plan. BYE!!

TINI IS OFLINE

Jorge: Tini please, i'm so so sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~•end•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shit, what have I done. I can't lose her. What should I do now? ooh wait, I have an idea! Maybe I should go to her house. Good idea Jorge!

I'm going to her house. When I am there I ring the bell. her mama opens the door.

MomT: hello Jorge, what brings you here?

Jorge: is Tini at home?

MomT: yes, but she locked her in her room. 

Jorge: shit

MomT: I do not get it.

Jorge: it is my fault

MomT: why?

Jorge: because,... Tini has sent me a message that she is pregnant and according to her I reacted a bit wrong.

MomT: how?  

Jorge: to put it briefly. I apologized for getting her pregnant. Then we started about that Tini is still young and that she actually has a whole life ahead of her. I then said 'maybe you can have an abortion, because you didn't want now  children yet', but this went wrong with her and she got angry at me. Sorry.

MomT: I'm glad you saw your mistake. I know and I secretly think Tini too that you meant well.

Jorge: I am really sorry.

MomT: it's nothing, pay more attention next time. you know how Tini is feeling in things about her self

Jorge: again, really really sorry

MomT: it's nothing, just go inside.

Jorge: thanks

Sorry i promised to post more but it didn't work out. Sorry Sorry sorry