Behind the Smiles

By swallowtt

Being the pretty boy, Timmy was not new to being the object of affection for both females and males. Rejecti... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Never Say Never
Chapter 2: Life
Chapter 3: Calories
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: Boys' Love
Chapter 6: Babe
Chapter 7: Eat
Chapter 8: Wasted
Chapter 9: Fall
Chapter 10: Fallen
Chapter 11: Smile
Chapter 12: Coming!
Chapter 13: Steamy
Chapter 14: Bamboozled
Chapter 15: Negotiation
Chapter 16: Up
Chapter 17: Reason
Chapter 18: Visual Memories
Chapter 19: A Taste
Chapter 20: Clean
Chapter 22: Cute
Chapter 23: Not Friends
Chapter 24: One Foot
Chapter 25: All Women
Chapter 26: Hard Work
Chapter 27: Building Chemistry
Chapter 28: One in Zero
Chapter 29: Pear
Chapter 30: Touch
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: Passion Fruit
Chapter 33: Like Family
Chapter 34: External Hard Drive
Chapter 35: Dizzy
Chapter 36: No
Chapter 37: Something
Epilogue (Finale)
What a coincidence!

Chapter 21: Hotness

703 66 42
By swallowtt

            "You clean your own body, and I'll clean mine," Timmy declared as he stepped into the elevator when the doors opened.

"It's more fun if you clean my body and I clean yours." Johnny grinned and followed him in.

"Not going to argue with you." Timmy pressed the button and the doors closed.

"We're not arguing, babe. We're getting to know each other better through conversation."

"I'm too tired to think of something clever to retort."

"Why are you tired? We only went for a walk at the beach and you ate a lot of cake."

"You."

"What about me?"

"You tired me out."

"You make it sound so exciting."

Noticing that Johnny was smiling, Timmy rolled his eyes. "Nope. We're not going there."

"Where are you referring to?"

"Where do you think?"

"My heart," Johnny answered with a smile.

"You're a smart guy." Before Johnny could thank him, Timmy added. "Too bad you're a pervert."

"The fact that you're calling me smart is an improvement in our relationship."

"We're not in a relationship."

"Not yet."

"You're using your intelligence for the wrong purpose."

"Babe, I'm using my intelligence for you. There's nothing wrong with that."

Timmy stared straight at him and asked. "Why?"

"I beg your pardon?" Johnny looked a tad confused.

"Why are you trying so hard to court me?"

"You're freaking worth it."

Timmy didn't know what to say to that and was luckily saved by the sound the elevator made when it reached their floor. He quickly headed out and Johnny followed.

"Babe," Johnny called out as he trailed behind him.

"What?"

"What are we eating for dinner?"

"I'm still full from the cakes," Timmy admitted.

"You still need to eat dinner. I'll make us something light. How about some soup noodles?"

"I'm fine with anything."

"Soup noodles, it shall be," Johnny announced.

Timmy unlocked the front door and they went inside. Removing his shoes, Timmy queried. "Do you want to shower first?"

"I need to prepare the broth. You go shower first."

"Okay."

"I'll miss you." Johnny chuckled the moment he saw Timmy shivering from his cheesiness.

A bowl of hot noodles was waiting for Timmy on the dining table when he finished showering. "That smells good."

"You smell better." Johnny smirked. "You took a very long shower."

"There was a lot of sand in my toenails, so I had to clean them properly." Wearing a loose yellow t-shirt and a pair of comfy plaid pajama pants, Timmy sat down and noticed that there was only one bowl. "Aren't you eating?"

"I'm going to take a shower first. Don't wait for me. Eat it while it's hot."

"I will."

Johnny went to the bedroom to fetch his clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

Timmy carefully carried his bowl over to the living room and placed it on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch, switched on the television, and slanted forward to start eating. "Mm..."

After his shower, Johnny went to the kitchen to make himself a bowl of soup noodles and joined Timmy on the couch. Noticing that Timmy had finished eating, he inquired. "Did you like the noodles?"

"It was delicious. Thank you."

Johnny slurped the noodles and nodded in agreement. "It's pretty good. It needs a bit of chili though." He got up and went to fetch the jar of chili along with a clean spoon. Scooping some into his bowl, he mixed it before he gave it another taste. "Mm...much better." As if he could feel Timmy's eyes on him, Johnny turned to find that the other was indeed staring at him. "Are you checking me out? Do you like what you see?"

"How...?"

"How...what?" Johnny wasn't sure what Timmy was getting at.

"How do you do it?"

"Do it?" Johnny became excited. "Are we going to do it?"

Timmy rolled his eyes in disapproval. "No. I was just wondering how you keep your skin so clear when you eat so much chili."

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes. Tell me."

"My hotness melts away all the spiciness from the chili."

"What the heck?" Timmy chuckled.

"Why do you look so skeptical?"

"Never mind. I'm sorry I asked."

"Never apologize for asking. You should always ask if you don't understand something."

"Curiosity kills the cat."

"Oh baby, you're no cat. You're a fox."

"What the...? Why am I a fox?"

"Because you're so damn alluring."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Of what?"

"Of teasing me."

"I will never be tired of you. Babe, I could tease you forever."

"I'm not sure that that is a good selling point." Timmy chuckled once again.

"Selling?" Johnny lifted an inquisitive brow. "Are you considering buying?"

"What? No!"

"Only those who are considering will notice the selling points."

"Whatever." Timmy avoided further elaborations on the subject and picked up his tablet to cast a drama on the television.

"There's a new episode today?"

"Yes."

"I haven't caught up yet," Johnny informed. "I still need to watch previous episodes."

"Do you want me to cast a previous episode? I don't mind rewatching it."

"No. Just leave it. I don't mind spoilers."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Johnny continued to eat his meal as the two enjoyed the drama.

"I love it when the one in white protects his lover at all cause."

"I will do the same for you."

Timmy smiled. "Eat your noodles!"

***

"The retakes look good," Aric commented when he came to take a look at the new photos.

"Awesome." Johnny smiled. "So, we're done for today?"

"Seems so." Aric nodded.

"Could Timmy and I leave?"

"You'll need to check with your managers first to make sure that you're not scheduled for anything else."

"All right," Johnny responded.

"Thank you, Aric," Timmy said politely.

"No problem." Aric averted to his tasks in hand and busied away.

"You don't have anything scheduled for the rest of the day," Johnny's manager told him. The man was in his early thirties with perfectly gelled hair, wearing a nicely pressed white shirt and a pair of black slacks. His skin was fair and his beautiful eyes were partially hidden behind his black framed glasses. The man's lashes were so long that they nearly touched the glass of his glasses.

"Thanks Lawrence ge. I guess I'm free for the rest of the day."

"Don't forget to work out at least three times a week," Lawrence reminded. "I'll call to check on you tonight."

"Don't worry. Timmy will help me with my workout." Johnny reassured.

"That's great." Lawrence realized something. "Wait. Are you two going to the gym together?"

"We're living together," Johnny blurted.

Lawrence's eyes widened. "You guys are...?"

"He shamelessly invited himself over to my place," Timmy clarified. "I didn't have a choice in the matter."

"I see." Lawrence refrained from laughing.

"I'll be right back. I need to talk to Bairen ge." Timmy told Johnny.

"I miss you already." Johnny's words made Timmy shivered once more.

"I'm ignoring you."

"You're very good at it."

"I sure am." With that, Timmy hurried off to his manager.

A chuckled emitted from Lawrence's lips. These two are really getting along. He glanced over at Timmy's manager. If only, Bairen and I could do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm adding four new side characters.  The updated list is in the prologue.  ^__~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
28.3K 1.4K 16
In order to pay back for a broken item, Simon is forced to become Jason's maid. This is a reboot of my 2010 YooMin story 'My Sexy Little Maid'. I'll...
1.8M 117K 39
*COMPLETED* (27.12.2020) "What about you?" Parker asked. "I don't think I'm capable of love," I answered. "Did you get your heart broken?" He smirke...
2.1K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...