Chapter 21: Hotness

"You clean your own body, and I'll clean mine," Timmy declared as he stepped into the elevator when the doors opened.

"It's more fun if you clean my body and I clean yours." Johnny grinned and followed him in.

"Not going to argue with you." Timmy pressed the button and the doors closed.

"We're not arguing, babe. We're getting to know each other better through conversation."

"I'm too tired to think of something clever to retort."

"Why are you tired? We only went for a walk at the beach and you ate a lot of cake."

"You."

"What about me?"

"You tired me out."

"You make it sound so exciting."

Noticing that Johnny was smiling, Timmy rolled his eyes. "Nope. We're not going there."

"Where are you referring to?"

"Where do you think?"

"My heart," Johnny answered with a smile.

"You're a smart guy." Before Johnny could thank him, Timmy added. "Too bad you're a pervert."

"The fact that you're calling me smart is an improvement in our relationship."

"We're not in a relationship."

"Not yet."

"You're using your intelligence for the wrong purpose."

"Babe, I'm using my intelligence for you. There's nothing wrong with that."

Timmy stared straight at him and asked. "Why?"

"I beg your pardon?" Johnny looked a tad confused.

"Why are you trying so hard to court me?"

"You're freaking worth it."

Timmy didn't know what to say to that and was luckily saved by the sound the elevator made when it reached their floor. He quickly headed out and Johnny followed.

"Babe," Johnny called out as he trailed behind him.

"What?"

"What are we eating for dinner?"

"I'm still full from the cakes," Timmy admitted.

"You still need to eat dinner. I'll make us something light. How about some soup noodles?"

"I'm fine with anything."

"Soup noodles, it shall be," Johnny announced.

Timmy unlocked the front door and they went inside. Removing his shoes, Timmy queried. "Do you want to shower first?"

"I need to prepare the broth. You go shower first."

"Okay."

"I'll miss you." Johnny chuckled the moment he saw Timmy shivering from his cheesiness.

A bowl of hot noodles was waiting for Timmy on the dining table when he finished showering. "That smells good."

"You smell better." Johnny smirked. "You took a very long shower."