Claimed Mine (Mine, #3)

By colormePlNK

Kaleb Xavier-Jay King Kaine - youngest son of Jazmine and King, twenty-one years old, and now part owner of h... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:

Chapter 31:

69.4K 2.6K 432
By colormePlNK

Bonus Chapter of Jazmine and Jayceon

*********

Jazmine

"Jayceon stop." I said as he poked my butt with a wooden spoon. "Move nigga, the sooner you stop playing the sooner I can finish dinner."

I was cooking Sunday dinner and all the kids and grandbabies were coming over.

"We gonna have a house full of all of our fuckin crazy ass kids." Jay said pulling out his phone. "Three kids and about a fifty adopted."

"Shut up." I laughed hitting his stomach as I walked pass. "Who you calling?"

"My babygirl."

"Hello?" Karma grumbled through the speaker phone.

"I know ya ass ain't sleep."

"Yeah dad." She yawned.

"You better not had been having sex." He said.

"Random much?" I say receiving a slap on my ass. "Stop." I said turning around glaring at him.

"Wow dad, just wow. I think it's a lil too late for that tho, bitches got kids already."

"Watch your fuckin mouth Karma." I said as I placed the baked macaroni and cheese in the oven.

"Dad why you got me on speaker when you know Ma be trippin? Love you tho mommy."

"You full of shit girl. You tell ya dad you had a pregnancy scare last week." I said laughing as Jayceon spit his water out coughing.

The phone beeped signaling Karma hung up.

"Chill, she's not pregnant." I said taking Jay's phone from him as he was about to call her back most likely to send his threats out.

"That's not fuckin funny Jazmine." He said looking down at me.

"Oh, but you love me." I said turning and pressing my ass against him.

"I do." He said as his arms circled around my waist kissing my neck.

"Aye cut that shit all the way the fuck out." Kaine said coming into the kitchen carrying Kaidy.

"Mouth." I said taking Kaidy, but her eyes shifted to Jay and she smiled reaching for him.

"See my girls all love me. I'm their favorite." He said taking her from me.

"No, she just thinks you're me nigga." Kaine said sitting on the counter.

"Get ya son Jazmine."

"Get ya husband Mom."

"If yall don't shut up already." I said rolling my eyes grabbing the bowl with the seasoned chicken and the bag of flour since the oil in the deep fryer was ready.

"Yo?" Kaine said answering his phone.

I shook my head watching Kaine move the phone from his ear as Shelly yelled through it. "Kaleb don't fuckin start that phone tag shit again! And don't answer with no fuckin yo!"

They're bipolar as hell.

"Shut the fuck up! I ain't even know you fuckin called back." He snapped walking out the kitchen.

"Kaidy ya dad crazy." Jay said lifting her into the air.

"I wonder where he get it from." I mumbled.

"Get fucked up." He said pinching my ass. I flagged him off going to open the door as somebody continued to knock.

"Kaine you don't hear the damn door." I say walking pass the living room where he sat on the phone.

"This ain't my house." He said.

I sucked my teeth slapping him in the back of his head.

"Yes I hear you Shelly. Can you just get off work already so I can get some of my puss-." He paused. "Shut up, I don't gotta watch my mouth shit. Mom ain't even paying me no mind."

"Yes, I am. So watch ya mouth nigga." I yelled before opening the door for Ace and Shy.

"Bae." She said hugging me.

"Hey bae. What's up Ace?"

"I ain't fuckin with you or Shy." He said before walking pass me.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Girl what's not wrong with him?" I shook my head.

"Where my boos at?" I ask about their kids.

"With Ace's mom." I nodded telling her to follow me into the kitchen.

"Hey Kaine." Shy said.

He looked from Kaidy who was laying sleep on his chest to Shy. "I don't know you anymore. You or Uncle Ace." He said scrunching up his face.

She laughed. "Okay?" I shrugged.

"Ace shut the fuck up already." I heard Jay say laughing.

"No because my woman wants ya woman, but ya woman won't give her the time of day. How about this they just feel on each other naked while we watch? They don't even gotta 69 like we wanted."

I walked up behind Ace slapping him in the back. "Don't talk shit nigga."

He glared down at me. "Don't fuckin like you."

"Shy should we give them a show?" I ask turning around towards her.

"Hell yeah." She said.

She grabbed my ass as we leaned in close to each other. Lips almost touching while I grabbed her boob.

"Sike." We both said turning to look at both the guys whose eyes were now low.

We laughed as their faces changed to pissed and they walked out room.

*

"Karma I swear if you pregnant!" Jay shouted as she walked into the house with Brei on her hip.

"What?" Kaine and Kjayy said head snapping towards her.

"Um, would it really matter if she was? She already has a baby." Nel said.

"Yes, it fuckin matters." Kjayy said slapping her thigh.

"I'm not pregnant so you can all shut the hell up." Karma said putting Brei down.

"Mommy I missed you." She said coming to me sitting on my lap hugging me. "Brei didn't we miss her?" She asks lifting her up on to her lap.

"I missed yall too, but yall too damn heavy get up off me." I said pushing her. "You late too. We already ate."

"I know. I was waiting for Brandon." She says sighing.

"Well where the hell he at?" Jay asks.

She shrugs. "In these streets. Dumbass can't leave them alone. He's supposedly on his way tho." She stood up grabbing Brei. "I'ma go make us a plate."

I stared at her as she walked away. "Think she'll be coo?" I ask Jay as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Yeah. Our sons crazy asses got through this relationship shit so will she." He said. "Or I'll be putting Bc's ass in the ground."

I shook my head. "You gonna leave that damn boy alone, always threatening him."

"Because Karma's mine."

"She's Mine Too." Brandon said.

He bent down hugging me as Jay glared at him. "Damn Pops you don't gotta mean mug a nigga, I already know you hate me." Bc said chuckling.

"His ass don't hate you, he just acts like it." I said. "Fuck is going on with ya head boy?" I ask looking at his messy dreads.

"Man." He said rubbing them. "You got me Mama? Ya daughter be trying to leave a nigga nappy headed when she mad at me."

"I'ma beat both yall asses." I said.

He shook his head. "Where she at anyways?"

"Kitchen." I pointed.

A few minutes later they walked out the kitchen with plates. Brandon had one arm around Karma's waist she was trying to look mad but couldn't hide her smile. Yeah they'll be coo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 97 24
Jazmine Johnson is 19 years old. She lives with her mom, Nicole, and her dad, Dwayne. She has a big brother name Ty. He's 23 years old. He's over pro...
37.6K 1.3K 11
Mattia Polibio, a single parent with a kid who likes to wander off. What happens when Mattia's child stumbles upon Kairi? 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂/𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖺 (En...
2.3K 74 6
Kaido is a fifteen year old boy who's been through a lot of horrible foster families. He thought his mom gave him up to the foster family but there i...
395K 9.9K 25
MC Book 3 Cheyenne suffered from abuse most of her life at the hands of her father. When she finally escapes at the age of 18 with her 8 year old bro...