Mean Girls on Broadway Prefer...

By Coolest-Cassette

This book is gonna be so fetch. Ever wondered what it would be like to date one of characters from the musica... More

How You Met
How You Started Dating
What You Love About Them
Your Song
Their Nickname For You
Your Nickname For Them
What They Love About You
Someone Flirts With You
You Get Sick
Cuddling Poses
Couple Halloween Costume
When You're Clingy
Favorite Board Game To Play With Them
Your Name On Their Phone
Your First Pet You Own As A Couple

When You Fall Asleep Before Them

965 16 0
By Coolest-Cassette

🦁Cady🦁:
Smiles down at you, tucks you in to keep you warm, then kisses your cheek before leaving you to rest.

🎨Janis🎨:
Plops down beside you almost landing on you. Grunts uncomfortably if you're in the way then settles down next to you.

🎤Damian🎤:
Grabs a handful of blankets then proceeds to wrap you up desperate to keep you warm.....Even in the summer.

🎀Regina🎀:
She smirks down at your sleeping body, then slips under the covers with you to cuddle you close.

🛍Gretchen🛍:
Makes sure you're comfortable by repositioning your pillow and tucking you in under the blanket. Then due to not wanting to bother you....she sleeps on the floor besides the bed.

🐭Karen🐭:
When she sees you're asleep, she tiptoes through the room not wanting to wake you. Unfortunately that will inevitably end up not working out. When she accidentally wakes you up she smiles big then says "You're awake!"

✏️Aaron✏️:
He gently rolls you over then carefully pulls himself into bed. However, before he falls asleep he will plant a kiss on your cheek before rolling over to sleep.

📐Kevin:
He doesn't try to be quiet. Not because he wants to be rude, he often just can't judge how loud he is. When you wake up he feels really bad but lightens up when you smile and hold a hand out to pull him under the covers with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 306 42
Y'all gay? Yea I know, come here. Based solely on my imaginations - a lil from the movie and maybe other movies This Mean Girls Fan-Fic Includes: •C...
37.1K 609 8
This is Oneshots of the new movie of Mean Girls. This book includes: x Readers (Female) Ships Characters: Regina George Cady Heron Gretchen Wieners K...
6.4K 276 24
Cady Heron is new to Northshore, a mystery following her presence. She has just moved to the States from Kenya. She gets swooped up by Janis and Dami...
1.5K 79 15
janis sarkisian is her high school football team's star quarterback. cady heron is the best cheerleader on the squad. in a school filled with bullie...